Lesbian MILF Seductress: Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How did she know this was my favourite poem?

I probably shouldn't have continued on to the third text, but I did. It was a young girl leaning against a wall of books obviously in a library, as a woman on her knees licked her, with the caption: FULL-SERVICE LIBRARY.

I shook my head even as I stared at the picture. The girl on her knees looked a lot like me. The skirt she was wearing had hiked up enough to show she was wearing thigh highs.

Even as I resumed driving to work, I could feel wetness leak into my panties. Fuck! Even after a three-minute fuck session last night with Vic (big whoop) and subsequently masturbating to climax (better, but still), I was still getting horny from these strange pictures.

Why?

I got to work and was surprised to see nothing new in my office, although the thigh high stockings were no longer in the drawer I'd tossed them in and were again sitting on my desk.

The surprise of nothing new didn't last long, as my phone buzzed.

Another message.

A gif this time of a girl on her knees begging, with the caption: SOON THIS WILL BE YOU.

I sighed, what seemed to be my new go to response, when Sandra startled me, "There's someone at the desk to see you."

"Oh, okay," I said, putting my phone down.

I wondered who it would be? Bree? Ashley? Another Bree pet?

I went out front, and it was actually a publisher wishing to sell me a new book series. We met for half an hour in my office as my phone buzzed three more times.

Each of which I ignored.

I agreed to purchase the new series, at a fifty percent discount, and once I was alone, I checked my phone.

I can't explain it, but I was curious to see what was coming next. Each of these next texts had the same basic message... my submitting... each with my name included.

The first was a picture of a girl with her nylon feet crossed, with the caption: YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT FUCKED-UP THINGS I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU DO, MRS. PARKER.

The second was one of a young girl with her legs spread, no panties, and the caption: YOU KNOW THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT, MRS. PARKER.

The third was a girl looking down at a woman on her knees, with a lengthy caption: THE SLOW SEDUCTION, THE GROWING TEMPTATION, THE INCREASING LUST, AND THE ANTICIPATION OF THE INEVITABLE AS YOUR BODY RESPONDS IN WAYS YOU CAN'T BEGIN TO COMPREHEND. MRS. PARKER, IT'S TIME.

"Ready?" a voice asked from behind me.

I jumped. Guess who. And now invading my office!

I sighed dramatically, put my phone down, rose to my feet, turned around and glared at her while asking, "Ready for what?"

Of course as soon as I asked, I knew I'd once again opened myself up.

"To become the pet you were bound to be from the start," she said. She was dressed in a white shirt, a blue skirt, and of course nylons.

I sighed yet again as I said, "Just leave."

"That's not an answer."

"No I'm not ready, nor will I ever be," I said laying it all out, "is that clear enough of an answer for you?"

"Your words say no, yet your body screams yes," she said, walking up to me.

"This stops right now, young woman," I said, "what you're doing is called sexual harassment."

"Is it?" she asked, now standing directly in front of me, invading my space.

"Yes, it is," I asserted, even as I shivered.

"Your body is already begging for release," Bree claimed, noting my shiver.

"It's cold in here," I defended.

"I bet it's hot down here," she said, her hand going to the crotch of my dress pants.

I let out a mixture of a gasp and a moan both, stunned that her hand had dared to touch my crotch, and that because of it, a rush of pleasure coursed through me.

After a brief stunned silence, I pushed her hand away and said, "Leave right now, or I'll call security."

"Why are you wet?" she asked.

"Not because of you," I blurted reflexively, then realized I'd admitted I was wet.

"Of course not," she smirked, as she turned away from me.

"I don't want to see you back in this library ever again," I forbade as she left.

"Yes, I'm sure the Dean will allow that," she said, smirking back at me.

"I'm in charge of the library," I clarified.

"Actually, I am," she countered. "And I expect you to be in nylons when I return later today."

"Not going to happen," I stressed.

"And to be wearing this skirt," she added, pulling a skirt out of her backpack and tossing it to me.

I let it land on the floor.

"I have to go deal with another pet," she said, "but I'll be back, and I expect you clothed according to your new dress code... that is, to please."

"Then you'll be disappointed," I said, standing strong against this sexual bully.

"Oh, the harder they fight, the bigger they fall," she misquoted, walking out.

Once she left I closed my door, locked it and sat down at my desk... utterly exhausted and utterly horny.

I hated her having such a sexual impact on me.

Curious, I pulled the egg out of my drawer from yesterday and stared at it. I wrestled it out of the package, pushed a button and it started buzzing.

I shut it off and tossed it back in the drawer.

I got up, put the skirt and thigh highs in the drawer as well, and went to deal with the rest of the week's main focus... dealing with a seventh floor renovation that would begin next week, although we'd shut down the floor yesterday.

Many people think a supervisor's primary job is to tell people what to do. In fact a large part of the job as I saw it was to fill in wherever I was needed. So I went up there to help move all the books off the shelves and stack them into several large rolling bins to transport them to the basement for the next few weeks. When I arrived, I was presented with my next surprise.

The floor should have been empty.

It wasn't.

When I walked around a corner I saw Camry, a library employee, a woman with five kids, a young-looking pretty and slender woman of Japanese heritage I'd placed in charge of the seventh-floor renovation, bent over a table getting fucked by Bree with a strap-on. Both women were starkers except for stockings. And Bree's strap-on.

"Camry," I gasped, "what do you think you're doing?"

"She's getting fucked," Bree explained, as she kept fucking her. "Duh."

"Oh God," Camry moaned, both from the pleasure she was receiving and the shock of getting caught.

"Stop!" I thundered.

"That would be too cruel: she's almost there," Bree pointed out, as she kept slamming into my employee in a way I wished Vic would fuck me.

"Sorry, I can't stop," Camry apologized, before turning her head back away from me and continuing to be fucked without objecting.

"Beg, slut," Bree ordered, staring at me.

I wondered, Which of us is she ordering?

"Oh yes, please fuck me, Mistress," Camry begged, "fuck me hard," her orgasm imminent.

"I'd better oblige her," Bree said to me with a smug shrug. "Don't you think?"

"Oh God, may I come, Mistress?" Camry asked, gasping like a bitch in heat.

"Depends. What are you?" Bree asked, continuing to fuck her hard as I continued watching in a strange paralyzed awe.

"I'm your submissive pet, and glad of it," Camry declared.

"And should your supervisor join you?"

"God yes, she'd love your delicious cunt and your big cock," Camry threw me under the bus without hesitation.

I gasped.

Bree pulled out of a quivering Camry and said, "Suck on my cock, slut."

Camry spun off the table, dropped before Bree and still quivering with need, took the cock that was just in her vagina into her mouth.

Bree explained, as I watched in stunned silence, "You see Mrs. Parker, everyone is either a dominant or a submissive; Camry here is a submissive, and so are you."

"Why do you even do this?" I asked, trying to understand her motivation.

"I'm a liberator," she said.

"You're a what?"

"A liberator," she repeated. "I liberate straight women."

"Liberate them from what?"

"From their mundane sex lives."

"Well like I've told you repeatedly, you can leave me out of your twisted revolution. My sex life is just fine," I lied.

"Nobody with an acceptable sex life calls it 'just fine'," she pointed out. "Slut, how is your sex life now that you're my pet?"

Camry took the cock out of her mouth, a big cock I noticed, and replied with great enthusiasm, "Mistress, there just aren't words for it, but I'll try: amazing, exhilarating, life-changing!"

"Good girl," Bree approved. "Now bend back over."

"Yes Mistress," Camry obeyed eagerly, bending back over the table, ready to get fucked by a college student in front of her boss.

"You see, Mrs. Parker," Bree explained as she moved behind Camry and resumed fucking her, "once you give in, you get rewarded with pleasures you didn't even know existed."

"Oh God, fuck me, Mistress, I'm so close," Camry moaned loudly.

My head was a mess.

My panties were soaked.

What I was watching had turned me on beyond mere words.

Yet no way could I give in to this college student, no matter how tempting.

I tried, "Love is more than just sex."

"That's what people who aren't sexually satisfied say," Bree countered as she really fucked Camry in a way I hadn't been fucked since I was in college, if then.

"I'm very satisfied," I said.

"What you are is a terrible actress," Bree disagreed. "It's obvious you need this more than Camry does."

"Oh God, I can't hold back! May I come, Mistress," Camry begged, "PLEEASE?".

"You may," Bree permitted, and I watched as in a heartbeat, Camry was screaming through an orgasm. From where I stood it seemed to last for hours, but it couldn't have.

At long last, "Thank you, Mistress," Camry moaned.

"This could be you," Bree pointed out.

"Not interested," I said, even though I wasn't sure I completely believed my words anymore.

"You can keep lying to yourself all you want," Bree said, "but your body can only resist for so long."

"Whatever."

Bree pulled out and walked over to me, invading my space once again, especially with her large firm bosom and her hard, plastic dong almost touching me and said, "If you're as strong as you think you are, then go ahead and ignore this demand: I expect you to dress yourself in the skirt I gave you, the thigh highs I gave you, and no panties. And you're to present yourself right back here at 6PM. If you don't arrive, I'll leave you alone. If you do come, then you will come in ways you never have before. The choice is yours. Become my pet, or return to your mundane life."

She then leaned in, her naked bosom pressing against my clothed one, and kissed me.

I was stunned, and before I even knew what I was doing, my arms were around her and I was kissing her back as my entire body melted against hers.

It was only a few seconds, her lips so much softer than Vic's or any other man's, before she broke away and quoted, "With one long kiss my whole soul thro' my lips, as sunlight drinketh dew," then said, "Six o'clock, my pet to be. It's now or never, Mrs. Parker."

She then turned and walked away towards the elevator, leaving me standing there in a daze and Camry trembling nakedly against a table.

Camry said, as she stood up and hunted around for her clothes, "I'm so embarrassed, Mrs. Parker."

"So am I, but at the moment I haven't the faintest idea what to say to you. I've got to go," I said and hurried out myself, taking the stairs down to my office. No way was I up to sharing the elevator with Bree.

I locked my door, closed the blinds in it, pulled down my slacks and panties, grabbed the egg from the drawer, turned it on and plunged it inside myself. I began rubbing my clit as the buzzing inside quickly ignited the flame smoldering inside me.

I closed my eyes and allowed my orgasm to build into an intense crescendo, which took only seconds.

My legs stiffened.

My back arched.

My mind went blank.

I came... hard... harder than I could ever recall.

It took me at least ten minutes to recover.

I shook my head at the knowledge I'd let this girl get to me this way.

There was no way I was going back up there at six.

I went back up to the seventh floor to resume packing away the books and was thankful to see the floor was empty. I did find a handwritten note from Camry lying atop the table she'd been... okay I'll say it... she'd been fucked on.

Dear Mrs. Parker,

If you find this note, it's to tell you I went home for the rest of the day. I trust that by tomorrow you'll completely understand my point of view.

Most apologetically (for now),

Camry Yamamoto

I spent the rest of the morning packing away books, always looking over my shoulder.

For most of the day I was determined to leave for home at five.

There had been no more texts.

No more pictures.

No more of her pets approached me.

She had indeed placed the ball in my hands.

The choice should have been easy.

Just go home.

Simple.

Uncomplicated.

Just go home.

Yet, I was still at work.

Yet, as the clock ticked, I felt myself weakening.

I recalled Dean Wilson licking Bree and loving it,

Camry getting fucked and loving it.

Bree kissing me.

The way I'd melted into her touch.

The way my pussy burned to be used like Camry was.

To be fucked.

I kept pushing the memories out of my head.

Yet at 4:30 I went downstairs to my office and called Vic to say I had to work late tonight, and to make sure he'd be home for the kids, even though I wasn't sure I was going to obey.

Why had I done that?

Why?

I wasn't really going to go up and meet her... was I?

No.

No.

No.

Yet it was now 5:30 and I was still finding semi-useful things to do in my office half an hour after my shift was over.

I knew I should leave.

I knew I should run.

Yet I couldn't get her words out of my head.

The same words arrived in a text at 5:40. It was a gif of an older woman on her knees crawling to a teen in lingerie with her legs spread, with the caption: IT'S NOW OR NEVER, MRS. PARKER.

I pulled the skirt out of my drawer and looked at it.

I looked at the nylons.

I had tried to walk out the door dozens of times.

Yet here I remained.

5:50.

I removed my pants, still not sure I was going to do this.

5:51.

I opened the package of nylons, shaking my head as I did.

5:52.

I rolled up one nylon and drew it on... surprised by how silky sheer it was... way softer than the ones I bought at the drug store.

5:54.

I smoothed the other nylon on.

I still wasn't sure I was going... but figured wearing them for Vic would be a pleasant surprise.

5:56.

I took my panties off and put the skirt on.

5:57.

I left my office, locked the door and headed to the elevator with a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

5:58.

I entered the elevator.

Was I really doing this?

5:59.

I pressed the button for the seventh floor.

The elevator rose and I watched each floor change as I kept almost pressing the Stop button.

Yet, I didn't.

I couldn't explain it.

I didn't understand it.

Yet I felt compelled to do this.

Compelled to obey.

Even though I knew this was morally wrong.

I knew I was about to cheat on my husband.

I knew I could lose my job, although that seemed a stretch since I knew of the Dean's indiscretions and she knew that I knew.

Yet I needed to get fucked like Camry just had.

So when the door opened on the seventh floor, I tentatively walked out and approached my twisted fate.

"You're late," she said even before I caught sight of her.

"Sorry," I apologized, looking at the clock on the wall. It said 6:02.

"It's okay this time, the elevator began climbing at 5:59. Next time remember the climb takes three minutes, not one."

As soon as I walked around the corner and into the open space where I'd earlier witnessed Camry's humiliation, I saw Bree leaning against the same table. She ordered, "Knees."

I could still turn back if I did it right now.

I could still maintain my dignity... my faithfulness to Vic.

I felt myself dropping to the floor. Now it was too late to turn back.

"Crawl to me, my pet," she ordered in a soft voice as she hopped up onto the table.

I obeyed, feeling the humiliation of obeying coursing through me, yet simultaneously stimulating me down below.

"Good girl," she encouraged, as I crawled to her.

Reaching her, my cheeks burning, my pussy churning, she ordered, "Remove my heels."

I soundlessly did, my hands trembling.

"Good girl," she purred again.

"Massage my foot," she ordered, once both shoes were off.

Again, I silently obeyed.

"I expect a verbal response whenever I give you an order, my pet," she explained, as I began massaging her left foot.

"Okay," I said.

"No, I expect a better response than that," she said not as a rebuke, but as a mentor gently guiding me through her set of rules for the first time. "So here's a hint: from the moment you dropped to your knees at my command a few moments ago, you became my pet, my submissive, my MILF slut," she listed. "So what does that make me?"

"A dominant," I answered, avoiding the word she was clearly looking for.

"My recalcitrant pet, you've observed both my pets Glenda and Camry serving me and you're not stupid. You know very well how I require you to address me," she said, showing some annoyance.

"Yes, Mistress, I beg your pardon," I said finally, as I moved to her other foot, giving in to her like I'd been doing all day.

"Good girl," she said, all gentleness again before adding, "Now suck on my toes and enjoy the silky sensations of my nylons in your mouth."

I almost asked, 'Really?' yet I knew that was a dumb question. I submissively opened my mouth and began sucking on her toes through the sheer, silky nylon. It was indeed very pleasant although still humiliating, although I was coming to realize that too was a plus.

"Good girl," she moaned as I pleasured her feet. As I sucked each toe individually, she asked, "Doesn't obeying feel good?"

And as she asked, I had to agree it did. I admitted as much, "Yes, Mistress."

"Because you are... what are you?" she led the witness.

"I'm your submissive pet," I acknowledged, no longer feeling any resistance to the notion.

"But I thought you said you would never submit to me," she said, using my words against me as I moved back to her other foot.

"To my regret I remember telling you that, Mistress. But I now know that you were right and I was wrong," I answered, knowing there was only black and white now.

"And do you want to taste my cunt?" she asked.

"Honestly? I want to be fucked by you," I answered between toes.

"You only get fucked once you earn it," she revealed.

"Then I'll do anything I need to do, Mistress," I said without hesitation, feeling a rush of excitement at obeying and at the thrill of the unknown unfolding before me.

"Good answer," she moaned, "I knew you would be a natural pet."

"Well I sure didn't," I said frankly, as I sucked on the final toe.

"No worries, that's my job," she said. "I'm here to help you discover your inner submissiveness."

"You're doing a good job," I joked as I licked the bottom of her nylon-clad foot.

"Hungry?" she asked.

"I'm suddenly starving," I answered, curious what she tasted like. If the Dean was willing to eat her in a public venue and risk being caught, Bree must be delicious, and although I'd never considered myself a lesbian or even bi-curious, I was suddenly very curious.

"And I'll satisfy that hunger," she said, parting her legs wide.

I looked up, gasped in awe at the unexpected beauty of her slit, then silently knelt up and moved between them, drawn to her pussy like a moth to a flame. I leaned forward, extended my tongue and licked.