Lesbian MILF Seductress: Secret Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree stood up and said, "I have to go, but Kimberly will be here soon. You will obey her as you would me."

Hearing her words only enhanced my trepidation; she was leaving me here alone for another girl. But at least it was a beautiful, sexy woman whom I'd already met and already liked very much. "Of course, Mistress," I agreed.

"Make those travel changes; I have many holiday plans for you," she instructed as she turned to leave.

I again nodded, not sure why I was agreeing to all this.

She reached the door and said, "By the way, I hope your daughter is as submissive as you are. As they say in Jolly Olde, Happy Christmas, my pet."

Before I could respond, she was gone. Anxiety again riddled me. Was she planning to add my daughter to her harem of pets? I had little time to think about it before the door opened and Kimberly sauntered in and quipped, "I think it's time for you to return a favour, my pet."

"Yes, Mistress, and gladly," I nodded, grinning in eager anticipation as she raised her skirt, revealing her completely waxed pussy. I leaned forward, my head spinning, knowing that this would be a very interesting Christmas to say the least.

The End

Merry Christmas...

Love, Bree