Lesbian Sex in a Lane Bryant

Story Info
Lesbian interracial sex inside a lane bryant
2k words
4.57
6.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was living in Los Angeles, we had just moved about 6 months before and of course my husband got sent on a deployment. (as was a theme in our lives) I didn't really know anyone and I had put on weight from bored baking.

None of my bras fit and I decided to go get some new ones. I went to a Lane Bryant in Century City. I had no idea what size I was at that time and they would size you.

I walked in and there wasn't anyone but the manager there that I could see. She was a very nice looking black woman, very voluptuous, this was Lane Bryant though. We started chatting and I explained what I was looking for and she called someone out of the back and she took me into a little room to measure me and get me fitted for a bra.

I took off my top and she got her tape measure out, she measured me and then had me take off my bra and did some more measurements. (I didn't realize this wasn't normal until later). She gave me a little smile when she saw my nipples were pierced.

Then told me, "Why don't you take off your skirt for me sweetheart. We might want to try some full sets after we get you sized."

"Sure, if you think it's a good idea."

I took off my skirt, and waited while she went out and got a couple of bras for me to try on.

She helped me get them on and get the straps set correctly for me. While she was getting it fitted properly her hands were all over my breasts. My nipples were hard, and sticking out. She had brushed against them a few times. I just stood there and let her do it.

"You're being a very good girl for me." She told me. I'm pretty sure she picked up on me being submissive fairly early.

She slid in behind me, and had me take off the bra, slid her hands up to cup my breasts and started playing and pulling on my nipples. I whimpered, I felt her breath on my neck and she asked me, "does that feel good?"

I replied with a "Yes ma'am"

At that point she knew she had me. She starts pulling and twisting my nipples harder, "You're going to be a very good girl for me aren't you."

My panties are soaked in no time. I hadn't been fucked or played with in about 2 months at this point and I was kind of desperate. "Yes ma'am, I will"

I start moaning loudly, and she turns me around and kisses me. Her tongue goes in my mouth, her hand slides down into my panties. I am starting to get louder. She pushes me back.

"You're a bit loud to be doing this in here. Grab your stuff and follow me."

We slip out of the changing room, she takes me into the back, then into her office, "Get on your knees and crawl to me slut."

Hearing the word slut from her just makes my knees weak. I kneel down and crawl over to her.

She unzips her skirt and steps out of it, she wasn't wearing panties. She sat on the edge of her desk and had me come forward. I start by kissing her thighs and licking my way up.

"Oh you're a good slut. You're going to make me cum do you understand?"

Before I can respond, she grabs the back of my head and pulls me into her pussy. I start working my tongue in and out of her bare pussy. It tasted so good. I suck on her clit and those gorgeous thick thighs of hers wrap around my head. I'm trapped between her legs as she grinds her pussy on my face.

I eat her sweet pussy, my tongue working in and out of her, I hear her moaning louder.

I hear her moan, "I'm going to cum you fucking slut."

I suck and tongue her clit. She squeezes my head wither thighs. Grinding my face into her pussy, my face trapped like that while she humps my face. I'm trapped like that while she finishes her orgasm. I'm trapped on my knees until she is done.

She finally opens her legs and I'm able to be free for a minute. She looks down at me, leans down and kisses my head.

"I really needed that. You are such a good pussy eating slut!" She tells me.

There is a knock on the door frame. The salesgirl who had come out to watch the store, was there watching us.

She tells the manager "I'm sorry to interrupt but a customer wants to see you."

She reached down and grabbed her skirt and put it on, I started to get up.

"No, you stay there. I'm not done with you." She tells me.

I'm blushing furiously at this, but I don't move. Something inside me just tells me to obey.

As she's leaving she tells the salesgirl, "You can use her if you want, she has a great mouth."

I'm turning beet red now. Not only am I naked, she saw me eating her boss out, but now I'm being handed off like a toy. I'm flustered and I have no idea what to do.

Before I can get my wits about me. The salesgirl saunters up to me, looks down on me and says "You look so good on your knees. You made her cum so hard. I got so horny watching you."

She turns around and slides down her slacks and panties, bends over the desk, "Eat my black ass."

I don't know what to do, but it is an amazing ass. I crawl forward a little, spread her cheeks and start to lick up and down her crack.

She gasps, "oh god! I didn't think you'd do it, slut."

I start teasing her asshole, working my tongue in and out. I slide my hand between her legs and rub her pussy. She is getting so wet from me eating her tight asshole. She starts moaning louder. "You are a good ass eating slut aren't you."

She tells me. "She was right you do have an amazing mouth."

I slide two fingers inside her pussy while I eat her ass. She starts cuming.

"Make sure you lick up every drop slut." She tells me as I lick her clean.

The manager walks back in, she looks at the sales girl and says, "I told you she had a good mouth."

They laugh, "I"ve locked the store up and put a sign in the be back in 30 minutes sign in the window. So we have some time to play."

She has me stand up, take off my panties and bend over her desk. They can see how wet I am. The salesgirl starts touching me. Stroking my legs, teasing my pussy, spanking my ass.

"You really chose a good one this time" She tells the manager.

I look up at the manager. She's taking some toys out her desk. A fat suction cup dildo and a butt plug.

I look up at her, surprised.

"Do you do this often?" I ask.

"Often enough that I keep toys in my desk." She replied.

Apparently, they are always on the lookout for sluts like me.

The salesgirl grabs the butt plug, spits on my ass and starts working the plug in my ass. It was big and god it stretched me going in, they spanked me while it was going in. My ass was red by the time they got it seated. My pussy is running down my legs at this point. I'm whimpering and moaning.

They laughed. The salesgirl grabs a fist full of my hair, pulling me up "You are such a dirty slut! I can't believe you are letting us spank you and shove that plug in your ass. You love this don't you?"

"Yes ma'am I do." I couldn't lie, I did love this.

She laughed again. "I love it when these white whores call me ma'am."

She grabs the dildo, sticks it to the floor then looks at me. "Mount it, crawl over there and ride that big black cock for us."

"Yes ma'am"

I crawl over and slide that big fat black cock inside me. I start riding it in and out. I was so fucking horny I didn't care that I was being watched. That I was putting on a show for them. I have toys in both my pussy and ass. I needed to be fucked. My cunt juice leaking down the shaft.

The manager bends over in front of me, "Eat my ass whore. You looked so good eating hers I want to feel how good you are."

I don't hesitate. I spread her cheeks and work my tongue in her asshole, while I ride that cock. I'm moaning and so turned on by the humiliation and the kinkiness of the situation.

I feel the salesgirl slide in behind me and start pulling and twisting my nipples. I'm moaning even louder. She shoves my face into the managers ass

"Eat her ass whore, get that tongue in there nice and deep."

She twists my nipples harder, it hurts but god I need it. I start creaming and moaning into her gorgeous black ass. She cums and I start licking her pussy too, licking up her cream, she tastes so good.

Then I finally start cuming. So hard, I can barely catch my breath. The manager quickly gets dressed and walks out.

Looking back she tells the sales girl, "Make sure she cleans up."

The salesgirl, helps me up. The picks up the dildo and eases the plug out of my ass. She looks at me and says. "Lick them clean."

She hands me the toys. I start licking them clean. Licking my pussy and ass off of them. She's sitting on the desk watching me. Naked from the waist down. Rubbing her pussy.

"Take the plug in your mouth and suck all your ass off of it, slut"

I do, taking the plug in my mouth, sucking it clean.

"God you are such an obedient slut aren't you!"

I can tell she is very turned on by what she was making me do. How much she was humiliating me. I could hear how wet she was.

"I want to cum on your face again. Crawl over here and lick me!"

I did, I dropped to my knees and shoved my face in her pussy. I sucked her clit.

"Look at me slut! I want to see those pretty eyes as I cum!"

She came when I started looking up at her. I suck and licked up every drop. Then she rubbed my face in her pussy.

"I want you to be able to smell my cunt on you all the way home slut."

"One last thing," She told me. She slid her leg between mine. "Hump my leg bitch."

I just looked up at her in confusion. She wanted me to hump her leg? Like a dog?

"You're a little bitch in heat. Hump my leg!"

God help me, I did it. I started humping her leg. Grinding and rubbing my clit against her shin.

She got a huge smile on her face, "I knew it! I knew you'd do it. I knew you'd be that kind of submissive whore!"

"Make yourself cum whore, make yourself cum humping my leg."

"Yes ma'am"

"This is what you were made for isn't it whore. To be used, made to do this kind of kinky shit!"

She had hit a lot of my buttons at this point. I was deep in my submissive slut side. "Yes ma'am. It is. I was made for thisss!"

I started cuming. All I could do was grab onto her leg and grind and shake as my orgasm hit.

She let me hold on until I stopped shaking. When I stopped she told me to get dressed.

When I walked out, there were a few people in the store. I blushed so hard. I had pussy juice all over my face and hair. My make up was a mess. I looked like I'd been fucked. I smelled like pussy.

I left, walked back to my car and drove home. I could smell their pussies all the way home. I was exhausted but happy.

It was such a good day!