Lesbian Surprise

Story Info
Coach and player have feelings for each other.
4.2k words
4.7
19.5k
33

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you're looking for a wham bam, thank you ma'am story, then this isn't for you. I spent several weeks coming up with a storyline that would follow the flow I wanted it to have. I hope you enjoy it. Please rate and comment at the end.

Note to All - No one under the age of 18 is engaged in any sort of sexual activity in this fictional story. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

Lesbian Surprise

Jamie - age 18 - blonde hair, blue eyes, 34B-24-36, 5'9", 130 lbs.

Leah - age 28 - brown hair, brown eyes, 36C-26-36, 5'11", 135 lbs.

Growing up the daughter of athletes had its advantages. I was blessed with the athletic prowess that had been passed on to me by my Dad and Mom. Dad played football and baseball in high school and college. Mom played softball and basketball in high school and college as well. I chose soccer as my passion to focus on in high school but I also ran track because it helped me with my speed and agility. I LOVE SOCCER!!!! I was so good at soccer that my coach applied for a waiver, and it was granted, for me to start playing girls varsity soccer in the 7th grade. Not to boast or anything, but my ball handling skills, my speed, my passing, my scoring, and my ability to rack up assists made me a six year starter on the varsity team. I was also team captain my final four years in high school. We won the state girls soccer championship five of the six years I played. The only year we didn't win the title was my 8th grade year when we had four starters, myself included, out with season ending injuries.

The brains behind our success was our coach, Leah Reynolds. To look at her, you would say to yourself that there was absolutely no way she could coach soccer, much less motivate a bunch of teenage drama queens to play together in such a manner as to win state titles. She had the unenviable task of replacing Coach Williams, who retired after 40 years of teaching US History and coaching the girls soccer team to 19 state titles during his tenure. Coach Reynolds had an impressive record in high school and college. She was on two state title winning soccer teams in high school in Texas and she was on two national championship teams in college in California. Coach Reynolds didn't strike anyone as fierce until we hit the soccer field for our first conditioning drills when I was in 7th grade. What was striking off the field was her beauty, her demure poise, and her soft spoken manner in the classroom. What was striking on the soccer field was her beast like attitude. Imagine a beauty queen with a desire to do nothing but win.

For six years, I poured my guts, my soul, sometimes blood and bruises, and energy into carrying on the tradition that Coach Williams had established at our high school. I may have exuded pure beauty and femininity away from the soccer field, but I wasn't going to let my looks detract from the fact that I wanted to win and be successful. While I ran track for fun, I lived and breathed soccer. My grades never suffered either. I graduated high school with a 98.3 academic score average, a feat I was quite proud of. I had 58 academic scholarship offers and 31 soccer scholarship offers to ponder. In February of my senior year, on my 18th birthday, I chose a soccer scholarship to a major university that had a reputation of always being in the college championship hunt. Five of my teammates also got soccer scholarships to other major programs as well. Coach Reynolds accompanied all of us to our campus visits with our parents because, as she put it, "I want my girls to be happy with the choices they make."

Fast forward to high school graduation weekend. I graduated on the last Friday evening of May at our high school football stadium. After posing for, what felt like a billion photos and selfies with family, friends, and classmates, I was ready to get home, change into some comfy clothes, and celebrate. Coach Reynolds found me and we hugged and cried together for several minutes. After we ugly cried, we fixed our make up and took a whole bunch of selfies together and had Dad take a bunch of photos of us together as well. I had invited her to my graduation party at our house a few weeks prior and I confirmed that she was coming before Mom, Dad, and I headed to our car to go home.

When we got home, I walked in the house and just started ugly crying again.

Mom asked "What's wrong Jamie?"

"Mom, I just want to thank you and Dad for doing a great job raising me, teaching me to do good, and being amazing role models."

Mom and Dad both started crying and I pulled them both to me and we had a wonderful, bonding group hug.

"We are so proud of you Jamie", Dad said.

"Yes we are love", confirmed Mom. "Now, go get freshened up and change for the celebration. Guests will be here in about an hour." And, with that, she smacked me on the butt as I walked away.

I went to my room and stripped out of my little white mini dress I had worn under my cap and gown. I hadn't bothered with bra or panties because it was so hot and humid at the football stadium. I jumped in to a cold shower because I wanted to cool off. I got out, dried off, and dressed in my favorite faded, loose fitting jeans, a pink tank top with padding built in to cover any hardening nipples that may appear, and my new pink and white sneakers Mom bought me last weekend for my graduation celebration. I didn't bother with bra or panties due to the outside heat. I combed my hair, and grabbed my curling iron to create some curls to frame my face. I went with a subtle pink lip gloss but chose no make up because the party was going to be outside and I knew it would be a losing cause in the heat. I put on just a hint of eye liner to bring out my eyes. I went out to the kitchen to help Mom and Dad with the food and drinks and our invited guests began to arrive.

It was a small gathering of about 40 people. We had enough food and beverages to feed a small Army, or so it seemed. Those that we had invited that couldn't make it called via the regular voice phone way, FaceTime, or Skype. About 20 minutes into the socializing before we ate, the doorbell rang and I told Mom I would get it. I went to answer the door. I opened it. Standing before me, looking absolutely drop dead gorgeous, was Coach Reynolds. Her hair was down, a departure from the usual buns I saw her with at school and on the soccer field. She had on a dark green cotton dress, green and tan wedges, a beautiful matching tan and green necklace, and matching green earrings. She wore a faint hint of dark red lipstick and a green eye shadow that accentuated her eyes. She was breath taking.

"Coach Reynolds, I'm so happy you made it."

"I wasn't gonna miss your party. You invited me and I'm glad you did. Some of your other classmates had invited me to their celebrations but I wanted to come to yours. And, please................call me Leah. I'm no longer your coach. I'm Leah and I'm hoping we can be friends now that you have finished high school."

"I would love that so much."

And I stepped forward to hug her and kiss her on both cheeks, British style. I grabbed her by the hand, interlocking our fingers and had her come with me to where everyone else was gathered in the dining room and back patio. I introduced Leah to everyone there. She was so charming. I felt this strange energy between us. What was it? I couldn't put my finger on it. I spent a lot of time talking to everyone but always made my way back to Leah. I wanted to spend time with her because I didn't know how often I was going to get to see her after I left for college. I think we took another hundred or so photos together and in the selfie format.

After a lot of eating and chatting with everyone, the party started to wind down. I thanked everyone for coming, hugged them, and walked them all to their cars. Leah volunteered to help me, Mom, and Dad clean up.

"Coach, I mean Leah, you don't have to help." Mom said.

"Yeah Leah, it's ok." Dad chimed in.

"Yeah Leah. Why don't you relax? You've got enough on your plate figuring out how you're gonna replace me on the team next year." I winked and smiled at her.

"It's quite alright. I don't mind helping." Leah said.

So, the four of us cleaned up the back patio, the kitchen, and dining room and got the house back to looking normal again. I made Leah a couple of plates of food and covered them in aluminum foil so she could have extra food to munch on whenever the mood hit her over the weekend. By this time, it was getting late. It was 1 AM. Leah hadn't drunk any alcohol but I still wanted to make sure she was OK to drive home because I knew she was tired. She said she was little tired but was good to drive. She told Mom and Dad goodnight and hugged them as we were walking to the front door. I told Mom and Dad I was going to walk her to her car, which was parked down the street. They said that was fine and they were going to adjourn to bed.

Talking to Leah was so easy. It had always been that way since the first day I met her. We talked about the weekend. I asked her what she had planned and she said she was going to drive up to Banner Elk, North Carolina next Monday. She had rented a log cabin and was going to be there for two weeks. She had always wanted to hike up Grandfather Mountain, Beech Mountain, and Sugar Mountain. I told her it sounded like so much fun.

"What time are you leaving Monday?" I asked.

"Around 5 AM." It's about a 10 hour drive from here."

"OK. Well, can I come by Sunday evening and say bye to you and wish you safe travels?" I knew she lived about four miles from my house in a nice, quiet neighborhood. The whole team had been to her house for soccer parties, team meetings, and watching game and practice film.

"That would be lovely. Thank you. Well, this is me." We had reached her car. She took the plates of food I had made for her and put them on the floorboard of her car behind the driver's seat and closed the car door."

"Leah, thank you so much for coming this evening. I really enjoyed spending time with you. Please send me lots of pics when you get to the mountains."

"I will. See you Sunday?"

"I will be there. Say 6 PM?"

"Yes, I can make us dinner. BLT's ok?

"I love BLT's". I chirped back excitedly.

"Goodnight Jamie."

She leaned to me and hugged me tightly. I hugged her back with the same firmness. She felt so good to me. Wait! What was I doing? She was my coach for crying out loud! Wait Jamie. She WAS your coach! Why did this feel so wrong? Why did this feel so right? Were my nipples hard? Her breasts felt so good against me. Oh fuck! Was I getting wet now? Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn. Damn Leah felt so good in my arms. Fucking beautiful Leah. Gosh, she felt so good next to me! Had I been hiding my feelings all this time? Why won't we break the embrace? WOW! Her perfume! WOW OH WOW OH WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After what felt like eternity, we broke the hug. As I went to step back, she cupped my face in her hands and kissed me on the lips, so softly, so gently, so perfectly, and for just a few seconds. She let go of my face, got in her car, and drove away. I stood there mortified. No, I was stunned. No, I was frozen. No, I was.....I was.......I was...........FUCK WHAT WAS I? I had never been kissed like that........EVER!!!!! That goddess Leah. Holy shit! That kiss. DAMN DAMN DAMN DAMN. I loved it. My heart was racing and it felt like it was gonna pound out of my chest. Wait! Why were my palms moist? Was I? Could I? Did I? I was confused. I was happy. I had all of these emotions that were running through me from my head to my toes. I turned to walk toward my house. No, I ran to my house. I burst in the front door. I went and knocked on my parents bedroom door. They were watching a late night talk show in the dark. Mom and Dad, at the same time, told me to come in. I entered.

"Mom, Dad, Leah dropped one of her earrings in the driveway. I'm gonna run over and drop it off. Is that ok?"

Mom answered. "Yes baby girl. Just make sure all the doors are locked and you set the house alarm before you leave. OK?"

"Will do. I love you both." I leaned over the bed and kissed them both goodnight on their foreheads.

"We love you too." They responded simultaneously.

I walked out of their room and closed the door behind me. I went to my bathroom to pee and freshen up my perfume and lip gloss. I checked all of the doors in the house and set the alarm before getting in my car to go to Leah's place.

I drove to Leah's house. My heart was still pounding a mile a minute. Her lights were on. I took a deep breath, turned off my car, and walked up the sidewalk to her front door. I knocked on the door. I could hear her foot steps as she approached the front door. She looked through the peep hole and saw that it was me. She opened the door. She had a glass of wine in her left hand. I walked through the threshold with a purpose.

"Jamie, I wasn't............"

I grabbed the glass of wine from her hand and set it on the coffee table. I reached for her and pulled her to me and I kissed her. No. I tried to devour her. We were locked lips to lips. I could taste the alcohol on her breath. I didn't care. She tasted exquisitely delicious. My hands were all over her. Her hands were all over me. I could feel and hear us both breathing heavily like two lovers who hadn't made love or seen each other in years. This beautiful woman was in my arms and I was kissing her. Why was I kissing her? Why were my hands all over her? Why were both of her hands in my back pockets squeezing my ass and pulling me closer and closer to her? I lifted my right leg backwards and found her front door. I kicked it shut, gently, so the glass at the very top wouldn't shatter. She pulled me backwards down the hallway to her bedroom. When we got to the edge of the bed, she sat down, pulling me with her. She laid back and I

was between her legs. She wrapped her legs around me. I could feel the heat coming from her body, especially where her pussy was located, our lips still locked together. At this point, we were both still fully dressed. We stopped kissing for a moment to look into each other's eyes and to run our fingers through each other's hair. We were smiling at each other. We didn't have to speak. Our bodies, our fingers, our hands, our lips, our eyes - they were saying everything our voices weren't saying in that very moment. If this was romance, I never wanted to lose this feeling ever again. Finally, after several minutes of just feeling close to her and looking deeply into each other's eyes, I spoke.

"Leah, that kiss, before you got in your car to go home, what? Why? Do you know what that did to me? What did it mean? Where do we go from here?"

"Jamie. I've known how you felt about me for a while now. After you turned 18, do you remember when you came to school the day after National Signing Day and you brought me a piece of your birthday cake?"

"Yeah."

"Do you remember that look you gave me when you handed me the cake?"

"SHIT! I DO! HOLY FUCK! I was telling you my feelings about you with my eyes without telling you verbally. Now, I remember. But why didn't I act on it then? Had I been suppressing my feelings until now?"

"Maybe so. Are you ok?"

"Yes Leah. Right now. I am sure of one thing and that is this - I like you a LOT. I care about you SO MUCH! I would like to see where this goes. But wait! Are you a lesbian Leah? Not that it matters. I just want to know for curiosity's sake."

"Jamie, until today I was straight. I had never had any feelings toward women. I had dated men but they only wanted one thing. I'm not built like that. I want the romance, the love, the intimate moments, the honesty. I want the fairy tale. Hell, when I went your house this evening for your graduation party, I wanted to be dressed up. I wanted you to see me as sexy, as beautiful, as desirable. I knew you might have been the one I wanted to be with and share my life with."

"Leah. I thought I was straight too. But then we kissed at your car. That kiss. That fucking wonderful kiss. I lied to Mom and Dad and told them you dropped your earring in the driveway just so I could come over tonight.........well it's 2:30 AM, but you get the picture. When I saw you at my front door this evening, I thought you were breath taking. Holy shit. I just thought of something."

"What's that Jamie?"

"Leah, subconsciously. I have wanted you. Now, that I think of it, I have wanted you. I remember staring at your ass a LOT at practice, at games, in class. But I dated boys. Yet I never went all the way with any of them. None of them ever got me naked. None of them ever felt me up. Maybe, it was me and I was telling myself without ACTUALLY telling myself that I wanted to be with you? Yes? No? Maybe?

"Jamie, that may very well be the case. Do you think we can we try and build a relationship together? You can say no if you want."

"Leah, being in a relationship with you, in my opinion, would be amazing. But there is something I want to ask you."

"Go ahead Jamie."

"Can I go to the mountains with you Leah?"

"Jamie, that would be nice. I want you to clear it with your Mom and Dad first."

"Will you come with me Leah?"

"Jamie, I would go anywhere and do anything with you or FOR you!"

"Good! Because there is something I want us to both do right now Leah."

"Yes?"

"I want us to make love."

"I thought you would never ask."

We both stood up at the foot of her bed. And we giggled like two silly little girls undressing each other, smiling at each other, sharing little kisses as we got each other completely disrobed. Leah looked stunning nude. Her breasts were beautiful. Her pussy was bare, except for that sexy little landing strip at the top. She admired my breasts and had me twirl around so she could see what her new lover had to offer. Like her, my pussy was also bare, save for a little landing strip. We stepped toward each other and embraced. FUCK! She felt more amazing in my arms than when we were clothed. Now that we were both nude, she felt so warm, so soft, so inviting. We kissed more. DAMN I loved kissing her. Her kisses sent shock waves to parts of my body that hadn't been stimulated like this....EVER!!!!!! We laid on her bed side by side. She put her right hand on the left side of my face. I put my left hand on the right side of her face. We just laid there holding each other's faces, rubbing noses, sharing tender, loving kisses. I used my right hand to caress her breasts. She used her left hand to caress my breasts. We were so in tune with each other. The moment was beautiful. It was erotic. It was something I never wanted to end. I could feel myself getting very wet. I knew I wanted to taste her. Without saying a word, she pushed me on to my back. She swung her leg over my shoulder so that her knees were on both sides of my head and she lowered her pussy to my face. I felt her breasts on my lower abdomen and her mouth on my sex.

She may have said she was verbally straight until today but her mouth told me she knew how to eat pussy. She tongue fucked my hole and while she tongued my wet slit, she used both of her hands to open my pussy to her. Her mouth found my clit. I had masturbated quite a bit but this..............this was something new. I was gonna have a tongue orgasm. I was busy trying to do the same thing to her that she was doing to me. I had never eaten pussy before. She tasted so delicious, so clean, so warm, so wet. Her hole oozed that sweet nectar I wanted. I opened her lips wider. My eyes were open. Her pussy. It was so pretty. The first wave of orgasm hit me. Shit!!!!! That was good. I pulled her pussy down harder on my face. Her clit was hard. I licked and sucked on it like a popsicle. She gave me my second orgasm. My pussy was on fire. She stopped sucking my clit to tell me she was about to cum.

12