Lesbian Twins Fuck Two Teen Sisters

Story Info
Donna & Julie's clients - two sisters who've fallen in love.
5.1k words
4.25
8.4k
17

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/27/2024
Created 03/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Krissy and Jenna came to Julie and myself through our mutual friend Kayla. Jenna was 19 and her sister Krissy had just turned 18. They'd saved up to learn what it was like to make love to someone special - namely your own sister. Julie and I are identical twins and own an escort agency: "My First Time". We specialize in first time sexual experiences, especially for women.

Our fees are steep, but apparently, these girls could afford it, and were they motivated. Neither had experienced any sex whatsoever and wanted more than anything to learn what sex with a woman, and a sister, was all about. When Julie pitched the idea of learning from both of us, the girls got all excited.

They were, however, quite nervous about having sex for the first time, so we had them come to an out of the way restaurant where we often meet with our clients.

This was only our third client, and the first where the two of us would be involved. Julie and I had become intimate years ago, and we felt pretty confident we could help these two discover how wonderful sister love could be.

Julie and I sat and drank sodas while waiting for Krissy and Jenna.

"There they are," I said, spotting the two enter the restaurant, right on time. I waved them over.

The two walked cautiously over to us, as if they were afraid they'd be recognized. Jenna was blonde, about 5'6" with bright blue eyes and a large chest for a 19 year old. Jenna was also blonde and slightly shorter than her sister, with a slightly smaller set of boobs. Both were slender, with long hair that fell freely down their backs. Their photos did not do them justice. Their mini-skirts and tight tops framed their young bodies perfectly. They were sexy and didn't even know it.

"I guess we couldn't miss the two of you," Krissy said, sliding into the booth.

"What gave us away?" I asked, wanting to be light-hearted to these obviously nervous teens.

Jenna got in next to her friend. "I'm Jenna," she said.

"Glad to meet you guys!" Julie said.

Our server immediately set down a Coke and Cherry Coke for the girls.

"How'd you know?" Krissy asked.

"Trade secret," I said.

The girls sipped their drinks. They were both stunningly beautiful but awkwardly shy. They kept looking at each other, without a clue as to what to say or do.

"Girls, I want you to know that this is a very private space," I said. "No one can overhear our conversation and, as you discovered, this restaurant is pretty far out of the way."

"Right," Julie added. "We want you to be totally open and honest with us. We're here to help you!"

"Okay," Jenna said. "Thank you. That makes me feel better."

"Me too," Krissy said, her shoulders relaxing a bit.

"It's understandable to be nervous," I said, placing a hand on Krissy's.

"I guess we are," Krissy said. "Nervous, that is. I really want this, but I'm kind of scared."

"Scared of what?" I asked.

Krissy glanced at Jenna. "Scared that we'll do it wrong!" Jenna said. She looked like she might burst into tears.

Julie took her hand. "Aw sweetie," she said. "That's why it's so perfect that Kayla introduced us. This is what we do, girls. We help people in just your circumstance!"

"Believe me," I said. "When we're done, you'll feel super confident in taking your relationship to any level you want."

"Whew," Krissy said, smiling. "That's a huge relief!"

"So..." Jenna said, "Are you two really, um..."

"Sexually intimate with each other?" I said. "We are. And we wanted to make sure you were okay with that right up front."

"Well, yeah," Krissy said. "We're all sisters here, right?"

We all chuckled. The ice had been broken.

"So... you guys haven't done anything with each other yet?" Julie said. "Not even kissed?"

The girls glanced at each other quickly.

"We may have kissed once - today, when we knew we were coming to meet you," Jenna said.

"And how was it?" Julie asked.

"I loved it," Krissy said.

"She has soft lips," Jenna added.

"That's a good start, girls," Julie said. "And your parents...?"

"They don't know anything about this," Krissy said. "And we'd like to keep it that way."

"Totally up to you," Julie said.

"So," I said, after taking a sip from my drink. "What's the thing you want to know the most about having sex with your sister? What's got you curious?"

The girls thought for a moment before Jenna piped up. "I want to know about it all, but, I guess I'm really curious about what an orgasm feels like. I've never had one."

"Me either," Krissy added. "Kind of embarrassing."

"No, not at all,"" Julie said, "That's a great question. An orgasm is different for everyone. What I love about them is the way the pleasure just takes over my body. I feel like a giant wave envelopes me and transports me to another world of wonderful feelings."

"Ooh," I said, glancing at Julie. "Gotta say, girls, hearing Julie talk about cumming is getting me aroused." And it was! "I just love it when Julie's face is between my legs licking my pussy, and when she looks up into my eyes, it's just such a special moment to share with your sister!"

The girl's were wide-eyed. Most likely no one had talked to them so frankly about lesbian sexual intimacy. But if they were about to make love to us and each other, it was important.

"I can't wait to see Krissy between my legs!" Jenna said.

"Are we, um," Krissy said, "are we going to be able to have sex with you too?"

Julie and I looked at each other. "Absolutely!" I said. "That's part of the learning process."

"Oh good!" Krissy said. "After we saw your pictures, we talked about how wonderful it would be!"

"Donna," Jenna said. "You said you were getting aroused. What does that feel like?"

"Like I need to itch between my legs," I said, noting that very feeling in my crotch right then. "My breathing starts to get more rapid and I feel a sort of heat in my body. Also, my nipples get hard. And when I get really aroused, I feel wetness between my legs. Like right now!"

Jenna thought for a moment. "I'm feeling all of that. I want to rub between my legs really badly."

"I can see your hard nipples, too" Krissy said, staring at Jenna's chest.

Sure enough, Jenna had large nipples that protruded through her bra, making two little mounds on her shirt. Her young breasts stood out perfectly straight. I was going to enjoy sucking on them!

"Do you want to touch your sister?" Julie asked Krissy.

Krissy nodded, not taking her eyes off Jenna's nipples, which were getting even harder and bigger.

"Then don't you think it's time we head out to our place?" Julie asked.

Both girls looked at us and nodded enthusiastically.

"Please!" Jenna said. "I'm getting really curious what you guys look like under those clothes."

"Well," I said, standing. "You're about to find out!"

A text to our limo driver brought the car around to the back of the restaurant.

"This is so cool!" Jenna said as she got in.

The limo was big enough so that Julie and I sat facing the girls. We were both wearing very short skirts and clingy tops. I made sure I left my legs open just wide enough so the girls could peek at my lacy thong. Julie did the same and we noticed both girls eyeing our crotches.

"I'm already getting wet thinking about putting my mouth on your nipples, Jenna," I said. "Can you tell?"

Jenna looked up from my thong. "Is that a wet spot?"

"It is," I said. I put two fingers from my right hand between my legs and started rubbing my pussy. "The way you're looking at me is getting me really wet!"

"You're getting pretty wet too," Julie said, staring at Krissy's crotch. Her skirt had risen up so her wet panties clearly showed.

"I am?" Krissy said, looking between her legs. "Shit!" I am!" she said.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked Krissy.

"About Jenna's face planted between my legs eating me out!" she said, looking at Jenna.

"Ooo," Julie said. "So hot!"

We were all getting pretty aroused by the time we arrived at our house - the one we kept purely for business purposes. It's out of the way in a secluded neighborhood. Once in the driveway, no one can see who comes and goes. We like it that way.

"Such a cool house!" Jenna said as we went inside.

It was. We had a nice living room that looked out on the deck and pool. The sides were kept private by large bushes. Out back we had a great view of the valley.

"We have an idea," I said. "Why don't we all get in the hot tub? You guys brought your suits, yes?"

Both girls held up small bags they'd carried with them.

"Right here," Krissy said.

"Cool!" I said. "There's a bathroom right here," I said, pointing just down the hall. "And there's another one down a bit further. We'll change in the master bedroom and meet you there."

The girls popped into separate bathrooms, and Julie and I headed to the master.

Julie and I grabbed suits from a dresser near the large king-sized bed. We spent a moment lighting vanilla-scented candles and turning the lights down low.

Once in the large bathroom, we stripped. Though it's always been a bit like looking in a mirror, I've been turned on by the site of my naked sister ever since we became intimate during our first year in college. She keeps her auburn hair just a little longer than mine - most of the way down her back. Even at 30, her large D-size boobs with their ruddy areola and large nipples, stick out mostly straight. She keeps her wispy red bush trimmed just a little - like mine.

We stood naked next to each other, looking in the mirror, admiring each other's bodies. I turned to her, took her face in my hands, and kissed her. My tongue found its way into Julie's mouth, and I felt the built up sexual tension as she sucked on my tongue. Her hands roamed my body, pulling in my ass cheeks. Our large breasts pressed against each other, stimulating me even more.

"Shit, Julie!" I said, breaking off. "We better get ready or the girls will find us like this!"

"Would that be so bad?" Julie chided.

We both laughed and finished putting on our extremely skimpy bikinis. Mine was a blue halter style. The small triangles of the top barely covered my nipples, and left some of my areola in the open. The bottoms barely covered my bush.

Julie's suit was just a hair more conservative. Her white strapless suit top pulled her boobs in so tight that her nipples practically punched a hole in the fabric.

Moments after we were dressed, Jenna and Krissy came in. At first their eyes took in the room itself - an immense stone shower with multiple shower heads and benches, and a six-person jetted tub - already filled and surrounded by candles. Then I watched their gaze fall on us. Two pairs of eyes went up and down our bodies. It sent tingles all over me.

"Woah, you guys!" Jenna said. "You both look so hot!"

"So do you two," I said, admiring their young bodies.

Jenna wore a striped two-piece that was pretty thin. I could see her nipples easily through the fabric of her top. Krissy wore a powder blue tankini with a plunging neckline. It was so low, in fact, that I could see the bottoms of her boobs nearly bursting out.

"Why don't we get in the tub?" Julie said, putting her arm around Jenna.

We'd pre-arranged that each of us would make love to one teen, then introduce them to sex with each other. Julie had chosen Jenna. I was going to have Krissy. And boy, was I excited!

We stepped into the warm water. Julie started the jets, and bubbles soon surrounded us as we sat next to each other on the benches.

"I think you're awfully beautiful," I said to Krissy as I placed a hand on her thigh under the water.

"Thank you, Donna," Krissy said, putting her hand on mine. "I love your suit. Especially how little it covers up of your awesome body!"

I took Krissy's hand in mine and lifted it up to my breast.

"My body wants you," I said, pressing her hand on my left boob.

Krissy started squeezing my breast. My nipples hardened under her touch.

"Have you ever touched a woman's breast before, Krissy?" I asked.

She shook her head. "It feels really nice," she said, staring into my eyes.

"Do you want me to touch you?" I asked.

"Oh yes!" Krissy said.

I reached over and cupped her right breast. It felt so firm and full. I pinched her nipple and felt her body shudder.

"Wow that feels good!" She said.

"Do it to me," I said.

I felt her fingers pinch my nipple, sending thrilling feelings into my crotch.

"You're making me so wet, Krissy," I said.

I removed my hand from her breast and cupped her cheek. I leaned over and gave her a gentle kiss on the lips. Talk about soft lips. Krissy's were super soft and tasted a bit like strawberry.

She must have liked it because she reached up and grabbed my neck, pulling me into another kiss. I used my tongue to urge her to open those soft lips. Once she did, I began to explore her tongue and mouth. I tasted more strawberry and was getting aroused by her wet, slippery tongue.

"Mmm," she moaned, her tongue entering my mouth and slithering across my teeth and tongue.

As we made out, I noticed that Julie and Jenna were kissing as well. Julie was kneading one of Jenna's breasts and I could see Jenna's chest moving up and down in response.

I put my hands on Krissy's waist and pulled her up onto my lap, facing me, without our lips or tongues parting. I grabbed her ass cheeks and pulled her closer still. Her pelvis began to move back and forth on my mound.

"Oh fuck!" Krissy said as we parted. "I'm feeling strange, but really good!"

"Just wait," I said.

I put my hands under the waistband of her suit bottom and squeezed her butt cheeks, then ran two fingers down her crack, stopping to rub on her asshole. She responded by pulling in with her waist.

"I'm going to put a finger in your ass, Krissy. Is that okay?" I said, looking into her eyes.

Krissy nodded, a dreamy look coming over her face.

Her asshole felt so tight as I rimmed my finger around it, pushing, prodding, trying to gain entrance. As I pushed in, Krissy thrust forward.

"Oh!" she said, her breathing speeding up just slightly.

I fingered fucked her ass with just the first inch of my finger, which she seemed to love. I pulled out and moved my finger further down until I felt the sudden warmth of her slit.

"You're so fucking wet!" I said, sliding my finger up and down.

"Oh shit!" she said, now moving her hips rhythmically back and forth.

We kissed again as I put a finger into her virgin vagina.

"Oh yeah. Oh yeah!" she moaned, moving her body up and down on my finger.

"I don't want you to cum too quickly," I whispered in her ear. "I want you to cum all over my mouth!"

"Oh, I want to do that!" she whispered back.

I withdrew my finger from her sopping pussy and she got off my lap. We left Jenna and Julie still making out, and got out of the tub. We dried each other off gently and slowly, letting our hands roam all over our bodies.

I pulled Krissy by the hand into the softly lit bedroom. I kissed her again and squeezed her breasts. She reached back and grabbed my ass, kneading my cheeks in her small hands.

"I want to undress you," I said, breaking off.

Krissy lifted up her hands and I pulled her tankini off. Her boobs bounced out of the suit top. Her nipples were large and engorged, surrounded by dark areola full of little dimples. I wasted no time in pinching her nipples and squeezing her bare breasts.

"Oh, yeah. Oh yeah, Donna. Oh shit!"

I bent over slightly and took a nipple into my mouth. Krissy shuddered in response. I licked and flicked my tongue across it, then pursed my lips and sucked in her nipple while pulling back with my mouth.

"Fuck! Oh fuck!" she said, holding my head to her chest.

By this time, Jenna and Julie had joined us in the bedroom. Julie pulled off Jenna's bottoms to reveal just a hint of dark blonde bush in the center of her mound. I watched Julie rub her pussy and insert a finger into her vagina. Jenna moaned and held on to Julie's neck in response, lifting one leg to provide better access.

I stepped back and undid the ties of my suit, letting it fall off of my chest. Krissy stared at my big boobs as I undid the remaining ties and let the top fall to the floor.

"Can I touch them?" Krissy asked.

"Oh, I want you to do much more than that, Krissy," I said, offering a boob to her mouth.

She gingerly licked my nipple, which hardened instantly.

"Suck on it!" I said.

As I felt the pressure of her mouth on my nipple, a surge of pleasure ran up and down my body. She changed sides and started sucking on the other nipple. I used my right hand to grasp Krissy's left and put it under the waist band of my suit.

I could feel Krissy's fingers go across my bush, wet with the hot tub water, and slick with my own juices. I pushed further down and her fingers dove into my slit.

"Oh yes, Krissy. Right here. Feel my slit. Move your fingers up and down it.

"It feels so wet and warm!" Krissy said, coming off of one nipple.

"It's wet for you!" I said. "Take my bottoms off, why don't you."

Krissy knelt in front of me and pulled my suit bottom to my ankles. As I stepped out of it, she ran her fingers through my bush.

"So pretty!" she said, looking up at me.

"Let's get you out of yours," I said, pulling on her bottoms, which she pushed off with her feet.

We were now two women, naked and turned on. We kissed, our hands roaming, feeling, squeezing, exploring.

Jenna and Julie were now naked as well. Julie held Jenna's hand as she led her to the bed where she would lose her virginity to my sister. Julie sat on the bed and pulled Jenna in beside her as the two lay facing each other. I heard moans of pleasure from both of them.

Krissy followed my gaze and watched her sister make love to Julie. She turned back to me and pulled me onto the bed. I climbed on top of her and began grounding my mound into hers.

Krissy began squirming beneath me. I kissed her neck and began licking and sucking on her young tender breasts. As I moved lower, I watched as she watched her sister being eaten out by Julie.

"Oh fuck!" Jenna moaned, holding Julie's head to her pussy. "I've never felt, oh, ah, oh!"

I kissed down Krissy's stomach as her sister neared her first ever orgasm. As I pushed myself between her legs she opened wide to me. I kissed her little bush and took in her womanly scent.

Between her legs now I could see and smell her swollen pussy. It was glistening wet with juice which dripped off onto the bed. I felt Krissy's hands on my head, pulling my mouth to her cunt.

"Oh please fuck me!" she cried.

I flicked my tongue out and just touched her slit. Her taste was salty and a little musky. I wondered if Julie was tasting the same thing on Jenna's pussy.

Krissy responded to my tongue by lifting her pelvis in the air. She began to move up and down as my tongue explored her slit.

"What's happening..." she whimpered, her breathing now ragged.

I used my fingers to uncover her clit, which poked out like a little cock from under its hood. I flicked my tongue to touch it, then sucked on it gently.

"Oh, ah, ah, oh!" she cried louder.

Jenna was nearing an orgasm, her cries and her voice getting higher and higher pitched.

I noticed Jenna reach out and grab Krissy's hand, their fingers intertwining.

I inserted a couple of fingers into Krissy's virgin vagina and began finger-fucking her as I continued to suck and lick her clit and slit.

Krissy took in a big breath and held it. I licked and fucked harder. After a few seconds, she let that breath out in a deep, guttural cry.

"AHHHHHH!" she screamed.

"FUUUUCK!" Jenna cried next to her.

Krissy's pelvis began to buck up and down rapidly. I knew she was cumming because of the amount of juice that flowed from her opening into my waiting mouth.

12