Lesbian Virgin & Her Professor

Story Info
Ginny and her teacher explore lesbian love while camping.
5.2k words
4.68
16.8k
26

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 04/21/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess most of us have had a crush before. The one that impacted me the most was during my freshman year in college. I was newly 18 and on my own for the first time. My passion was for the outdoors, and so it seemed natural to explore the Ecology major at my school in Washington State.

The first person I saw in Intro to Restoration Ecology was the professor. Professor Reynolds did not look like your typical college professor in any way. She appeared to be around 30, with long light-brown hair, an inviting face, luscious eyes, and a slender figure. Her boobs weren't large but filled her white blouse out nicely. It was just sheer enough for me to see that she was wearing a darker bra underneath. I could also see a hint of her nipples. A blue pencil skirt hugged her hips tightly and I could tell by how her tanned leg muscles moved as she walked about the room that she was very athletic.

"Hi Professor Reynolds, I'm Virginia. Virginia Greyson, though everyone calls my Ginny."

I'd stepped into the room and held out my hand.

"Hi Ginny," she said, taking my hand. "And it's Kim, please!"

Her hand was so warm and soft. I feel like I held it just a little too long.

"Oh," I said, letting go and feeling embarrassed. "It's nice to meet you, Kim."

I was getting lost in her blue eyes as they sparkled back at me.

Kim glanced down at the paper she was holding. "Virginia... Virginia... oh, here you are," she said, pointing to my name on her attendance sheet. "Freshman, eh?"

"Um, yeah," I answered. "My first class too."

"That's fantastic!" Kim said. "Grab a seat. We'll get started in a moment."

With that, she was off, passing out syllabi and introducing herself to other students. I got a seat in the front row and watched.

Now you need to understand that at this point I was not a lesbian. I'd had a brief fling with a guy earlier that summer but didn't really consider myself totally straight either. My sexual orientation was not important to me as I sat there listening to Kim's lecture. What was important was my attraction to her. Maybe it was her bubbly personality, or her confidence, or her stunning beauty. Maybe it was all of the above. It didn't really matter. I felt myself drawn to her and was aware that the more I looked at her, the more aroused I became.

After class I approached her tentatively.

"Hey, um, Ginny, isn't it?"

"Right," I said.

"What can I do for you?"

"I wasn't able to get a syllabus for some reason," I said, falling into her eyes again.

"Oh dear!" Kim said, looking around her desk. By this time, the rest of the students had gone. "Um, I seem to be out. You can get one online, though I made some changes to it."

She seemed lost in thought for a moment before saying, "Why don't you come on over with me to my office. I've got a few extras there."

"Sounds nice," I said. "I mean, sounds good."

I followed her down the hall and around some corners. I got a great look at her amazing ass, swaying back and forth right in front of me. As I caught up with her, I could see her breasts also swinging a bit, her nipples gliding across the front of her blouse.

Kim didn't seem to notice, though, and marched forward like a woman on a mission. She unlocked the door to her office and ushered me inside. She closed the door and started rummaging through some piles on the table that was acting as her desk.

"Why don't you have a seat, Ginny," she said. "This might take a minute."

I sat on the other side of the table. Kim pursed her full lips as she concentrated on finding the missing syllabi. She even used her tongue to lick her lips as she searched. Everything she did was turning me on at that point.

To distract myself, I looked around her office and spied a framed picture of a young girl.

"Who's that?" I said, tilting my head towards the picture on a bookshelf.

Kim glanced behind her. "That's my daughter Laura. She's 8 and the love of my life!"

"She looks very sweet," I said. I was officially getting aroused by someone with a lot more experience in life than me.

"Ah!" Kim said, pulling some papers from the bottom of one of the piles. "Got it!"

She handed a piece of paper to me, and I glanced down at the list of course materials, not thinking about class or ecology at all, but about my professor's incredible body.

"Um, thanks Professor, I mean Kim," I said as I stood to go.

"Don't rush off," Kim said, smiling. "Tell me a little about yourself. Why the interest in my field?"

"Well," I said, genuinely honored that someone so knowledgeable and beautiful would want to know about me. "I'm from here, in Seattle, and, um, I guess I've spent so much time camping and hiking and stuff that this major seemed to fit me."

"How so?" Kim asked.

I thought for a moment. "Well, I guess it started when we went camping on Mt. Rainier and I saw what a logging operation had done to a creek where we used to see lots of beaver and I'd fish for trout with my dad." I paused again, glancing at the paper in front of me. "I wanted to be able to fix it but had no idea how to do it."

"So, you thought Restoration Ecology might just be that way?" Kim asked.

I looked up and saw genuine interest in her face.

I nodded. "Exactly."

"Well cool!" Kim said, slamming her hand on the table. "I've actually got a project I'm just starting up on the mountain that I think'll interest you greatly!"

"Sweet!" I said.

"Listen," Kim said, making like she was going to stand. "I've got another class, but I'd love to talk about this with you more. Can you meet me for dinner - maybe at Café on the Ave over on 42nd?"

"Sure!" I said. "What time?"

"Let's do 6," Kim said, glancing at her watch.

I started to look down at my watch, but my eyes were drawn to the movement of Kim's legs under the table. As she stood, her legs parted and I got a wonderful view of her panty-covered crotch, all pink and lacy and smooth.

I quickly glanced up and wondered if she'd seen where I'd been looking. She had an interesting smile on her face but said nothing.

My heart raced all afternoon. I was sure there was nothing more to this than a learning opportunity. Still, I put on a dress, just in case.

I stood in front of the mirror in my dorm room. I'd hoped I hadn't overdone it. My dress held tightly to my D cups and rode most of the way up my legs. I let my blonde hair fall down my back and put on some make-up.

"This is silly," I said to myself. "You're making this all up in your head!"

I nearly started changing when I realized how late I was. I rushed out the door and got to the restaurant right at 6. To my relief, Kim was also in a dress. Her hair was pulled back in a clip and heels accentuated her sexy legs even more. She stood and waved me over to a table off to the side.

"You look great!" I said before I could catch myself.

"Oh, thanks!" Kim said. "I've got this thing - start of school thing with my department."

"Oh," I said, trying not to let my disappointment show.

"You look pretty good yourself!" she said, admiring my dress.

"Oh yeah," I said. "I've got a thing too. A party at my dorm."

It was true. There was a back-to-school party that night, but I hadn't planned on going - until now, and no one would be wearing a dress.

We sat and ordered burgers and fries.

"So, what's the project?" I asked, picking at my meal, and not eating much.

"Oooh, glad you asked!" Kim said, clearly excited. "Some colleagues and I started this restoration project along Taylor Creek. It's just like you'd said - same situation. Logging had pretty much driven the beavers out. We put in a lot of time moving stuff around to make it more attractive again."

"Sounds like a great project. Is it done?" I asked.

"The first part is," Kim said after finishing a bite. "But I've been looking for someone to go up there with me before it gets cold and do a survey - you know - see if our efforts have paid off. You game?"

"I'd love to!" I said. Anything to spend more time with Kim.

"Great!" Kim said, finishing a fry. "I know it's soon, but I was hoping we could go this weekend? It'd be an overnight. You cool with that?"

"Oh, I love camping!" I said, smiling. "Will your daughter be coming?"

Kim shook her head. "Laura's with her dad this week so it'll just be the two of us."

"Let's do it!" I said, smiling.

"Great! This'll be fun!" Kim said, placing a hand on my leg. She stroked my leg just slightly, running her fingers up a few inches before pulling them away.

I felt instantly aroused at her touch. I'd never been with a girl before, but now wanted it so badly!

We finished dinner, and Kim said she had to split. We decided to meet up Saturday morning at her office.

I packed my gear and arrived right at 8. It was going to be a glorious and warm couple of days up on the mountain, so I was excited (in more ways than one). I had no idea whether anything was going on between us but was anxious to find out.

"I'm so glad you could come!" Kim said, coming out of her office.

She gave me a hug, her breasts pressing against mine.

"Me too!" I said. I knew my nipples were showing, but I didn't care.

The drive up was filled with music and conversation. Kim was like no professor or teacher I'd ever had. It felt more like two friends getting away for the weekend.

Once on site we set up camp near Taylor Creek, but far enough away so we wouldn't disturb the wildlife. I collected firewood while Kim put up her tent. We spent the day looking for signs of beaver den and activity. There was plenty of both. It looked like Kim's project had been a success.

As the sun set, we made a fire and roasted hot dogs.

"I brought something special," Kim said, reaching into a cool case. She pulled out a bottle of rosé and two glasses. "I know you're not exactly legal, but no one's going to know, will they?"

"I won't tell," I said, taking the glass and holding it up. "Cheers!"

"Cheers!" Kim said, clinking my glass.

As I sipped my third glass, I was feeling a bit tipsy, and really enjoying the beautiful woman sitting next to me. What happened next was nothing short of wonderful.

"There's a reason I asked you up here," Kim said, setting her glass down on the camp table.

"To work on the project, right?" I said.

"Yes, that," Kim said. "But, well, I sensed that there is a connection between us."

"Uh huh," I said, very curious where this was going.

"More than just as professor and student," Kim said, eyeing me closely.

I nodded. "I agree. I just wasn't sure."

"You think so too?" Kim asked, placing a hand on my knee.

"I gotta admit," I said, putting my hand on top of Kim's. "I've been attracted to you since the moment I saw you." There. I'd said it. Now what?

Kim seemed to visibly relax, her shoulders dropping. "I hate to admit it, but I felt the same way when you walked into class."

"But you seemed so professional," I said.

"I had to hide it in front of the other students," she said. "But I felt it, boy did I feel it!"

We just looked into each other's eyes for a moment. I wasn't sure at all what would come next.

"I hope this isn't too forward," she said, leaning towards me. "But I really want to kiss you right now."

"I've never kissed a girl," I said. "But I'd like to."

Our lips touched and it was so magical. I couldn't believe I was kissing this beauty. It started as a light kiss. I felt her lips touch mine - so soft, so warm, so gentle.

"Was that okay?" Kim asked, pulling back. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable..."

I didn't even let her finish her sentence. I went back in and kissed her - more passionately this time. I felt her lips relax and open slightly. Her hand came up and grasped the back of my neck, pulling me into an even deeper kiss.

"Wow!" I said when we'd broken off. "My first girl kiss!"

"Was it okay?" Kim asked.

"Based on how aroused I'm getting, I'd say it was a 10 out of 10!"

"So..." Kim said hesitantly, "do you want to do more?"

"I want to do it all, Kim," I said. "I may not know what I'm doing, but I know how I'm feeling!"

Kim reached over and pushed a strand of hair away from my face. "I was hoping you'd say that, Ginny," she said, cupping my cheek in her hand. "'Cause I'm getting awfully wet just thinking about it!"

"Me too!" I said, feeling warm moisture drip from my pussy. "I think I'm soaking through my panties!"

Kim came in for another kiss, this time I felt her tongue push into my mouth. I opened eagerly and let her in, feeling the warm wetness as she explored my mouth. I found my tongue twirling and swirling around hers.

As we made out, I felt a hand on my breast. The feeling was electric as she squeezed and massaged my breast. Her fingers found my hardening nipples.

"I'm so sensitive!" I said, breaking off. "I can't believe your touching me. Can I touch you too?"

"I sure hope so!" Kim replied, taking my hand, and pressing it into her large breasts.

I'd never touched a woman before. Her boobs felt so firm yet soft and pliable. I pinched her nipple and Kim squealed.

"Oh fuck, Ginny!" she said. "I guess I'm sensitive too!"

We began making out again, tongues freely exploring and exchanging mouths. My hands roamed freely on Kim's breasts, and she kneaded mine.

"Are you ready to take this to the next level?" Kim asked, still massaging my boobs.

I nodded.

"I have a surprise for you!" Kim said, standing and taking my hand.

She led me to her tent. As she unzipped the opening, I saw that she'd blown up a queen-sized air mattress and laid a giant quilt over the top.

"Come make love to me, Ginny!" Kim said, pulling me onto the mattress.

I had this surreal moment as I entered the tent. I was actually going to have sex with this incredibly beautiful woman - a woman who wanted me. I was filled with desire and my pussy got even wetter at the thought of seeing and touching and tasting her naked body.

We sat on the mattress. Kim came back in and French-kissed me, her hand holding my neck, pulling me in closer. She moved her hands to my breasts, and as she went lower, I realized she was going under my shirt. I lifted my arms, and she pulled it over my head, revealing my bra underneath.

"So gorgeous!" Kim said, staring at my breasts.

She leaned in and began kissing my breasts through my bra, which sent tingles all over my body.

"Want to take it off?" Kim asked.

I reached behind my back and undid my bra. Kim pulled it off and let it fall to the tent floor. The look on her face turned me on even more.

"Can I touch you?" she asked.

"Oh yes, please!" I said. "I want to feel your fingers and lips on my nipples!"

When she grazed her fingers across both of my nipples, my chest lifted up towards her.

"Oh fuck!" I said.

I watched as Kim leaned in and took a nipple in her mouth. I felt a warm wetness as she licked and flicked her tongue. When she sucked in, I felt an energy surge down to my crotch.

"You're sucking my tit!" I said as my breathing began to quicken a bit.

Kim squeezed on one nipple while sucking on the other. I found my hips start to move back and forth.

"I, umph, I want to touch you now!" I said between breaths.

Kim pulled back, and lifted off her shirt. Underneath she wore a practically sheer black bra. I could easily see her dark areola and nipples through the thin fabric.

"I've been waiting all day for you to touch me!" Kim said.

She took my hands and placed them on her breasts. I began kneading them through her bra, tweaking her nipples as she had done. I leaned over and flicked out my tongue across one of her tits.

"Mmm," Kim moaned. "Oh yeah. Suck on it, Ginny. Suck my nipple!"

As I pulled her nipple into my mouth it felt hard and tasted of something - a little nutty and salty. Kim leaned back and undid her bra, taking it off to reveal large breasts with nipples that stood practically straight out with just a tiny bit of sag.

"They are so beautiful!" I said.

"They're yours tonight!" Kim said, pulling my head down to her breasts.

As I put my mouth on one of her tits, Kim took in a quick breath.

"Oh shit!" she said, holding my head to her chest.

I twirled my tongue on her hard nipple. I could feel little bumps on my tongue from her areola. I was actually sucking on a woman's tit! I sucked in and took her hardness into my mouth.

"Fuck!" Kim cried. "Fuck!"

I switched to the other nipple and soon Kim's hips were moving rhythmically like mine had. I wanted so bad to reach down to her moving crotch and touch between her legs!

As if she was reading my mind, Kim took my hand and placed it on her still covered pussy. It felt warm, and surprisingly, wet!

"You're wet too!" I said, coming off her nipple.

"I'm so horny for you right now, Ginny. I can't wait to get naked with you!"

"What's stopping us?" I said, reaching for the button of her shorts.

After I'd undone the button and unzipped her, Kim squirmed out of her pants. She sat with her knees open, and I could see that her panties were soaking wet with juice.

"That's what you're doing to me," she said, following my gaze.

I reached over and traced the outline of her labia. It felt even warmer and wetter. Kim's hips began to move again to my touch.

We kissed and she fondled my breasts as I caressed her pussy. I'd masturbated before so I knew what I liked but had no idea if it brought Kim pleasure.

Sensing my hesitancy, Kim pulled off her panties.

"You're incredibly beautiful," I said, staring at her swollen labia that were dripping with moisture. "I love your tiny bush!" I said, reaching over and running my fingers through a small patch of long pussy hair.

"Touch me, Ginny!" Kim said, her breathing now quickening.

I tentatively reached my fingers out and gently grazed Kim's slit. A bunch of juice got on my finger and Kim's pelvis bucked slightly at my touch.

"I am so fucking turned on right now!" Kim said. "Push your finger in more. I want you to feel my wetness!"

My fingers separated her lips, and I turned my hand palm up so I could enter her. My index finger slid inside her so easily. She was a warm, wet tunnel that surrounded my finger.

"Oh! Oh! Hmpf!" Kim moaned, pulling my hand so I'd go in and out of her pussy. "Fuck me, Ginny. Fuck my pussy. Shit!"

I'd done this to myself, so I knew a little what to do - though I'd never had my fingers inside another woman!

"Suck my tits while you finger-fuck me, Ginny!"

I couldn't believe I was doing this - that I was turning on another woman! I leaned in and took a nipple in my mouth, sucking on it and pulling out.

"Oh fuck!" Kim moaned. "Oh shit! You're fucking my pussy!"

Kim's hips began to move quickly on my finger, like it was a cock she was riding.

"I'm going to... going to... fuck! I'm going to cum. I'm going to... shit! Ah! Ah! Oh! FUUUUCK!"

Kim cried out, grabbed my hand, and forced it deep in her pussy. I could feel juices squirt from her cunt and drip down my hand and onto the quilt. Her hips gyrated and bucked and spasmed as she came. I had given a woman an orgasm. What a trip!

Kim pulled me up from her breast and thrust her tongue deep into my mouth. I put my arms around her and held her neck as we made out. She continued to spasm gently, her legs twitching. I slowed the movement of my finger, pulling it out and gently caressing her lips.

"You fucking made me cum!" Kim said, breaking off.

"I know!" I said. "I didn't expect that."

"That's how much I wanted you!" Kim said, stroking my hair. "I think it's time I returned the favor."

"Oh fuck!" I said, feeling a fresh amount of pussy juice flow into my panties.

"Why don't you lay back?" Kim said, gently pushing me onto my back.

I pulled off my shorts. After laying down, Kim came up on top of me, her breasts pressing against mine. We kissed and made out and she began kissing and sucking on my neck and ears as her hands played over my nipples, sending pleasure feelings into my crotch.

12