Lesbian's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was fully exposed now, her pink lower lips shut closed but glistening with her juices, ready to be penetrated.

Tentatively, she moved her hands across his wide back into his own narrow manly waist, slowly pulling down his boxers, and then, finally releasing his member.

"Touch me," He was large, in every sense of the word, with a bulbous pink head, a thick, long, and veiny shaft, resting against her abdomen, stemming from a lean crotch in a patch of well-groomed thick black pubes.

She obeyed slowly, hands moving from her sides to touch his cock directly, grasping it with her delicate hands, her fingers not reaching her palm as she enveloped him in her hands.

"You're fucking huge," she whispered, and his cock twitched in her hands, as if involuntarily responding to the compliment, moving one hand to grasp his ball sack, cupping him in her hands, feeling the texture and heat emanating off his skin.

'I'm touching a man for the first time,' she thought, awe mixing with anxiousness and excitement.

Marco leaned in close again and she sought his lips, this time returning to the soft and virginal kisses of before, as she held his cock in her hands, while his fingers teased her wet pussy.

"Take off your heels." He suddenly grasped her waist, speaking in-between their kisses.

She complied, and felt him lift her into the air a few centimeters, allowing her to kick her heels to the side and fall gently on the carpet, her eyes now on his chin, with his length pressed on her belly completely.

"Are you ready?" He asked one last time.

"Y-yes," she replied as anticipation and slight submission tinging her voice.

He turned her slowly, and she followed his lead, being led into the bed.

"Home, half-lighting in the bedroom," Marco said the voice command aloud, and the smart home system complied, shifting the normal white lighting into a soft yellowish hue.

He laid her on the king-size bed, her golden hair sprawling itself against the bedsheets, and she moved further up in the bed, resting her head in one of the pillows and he towered over her.

She spread her legs as she thought she was supposed to do, her arms resting on the sides of her head almost in surrender, and his hands ran across her thighs and legs, down into her pussy and then up again.

His cock was in full display to her, balls hanging below, and she contemplated a man in that way for the first time in her life; it excited her, scared her, it spread warmth all over her body.

'He's gorgeous,' the thought popped in her head, and she matched his gaze, before she could think all the implications through.

He lowered himself, resting on his forearms on her sides, and they kissed deeply, and she came to terms with what was about to happen.

He was going to take her, to taste her essence, to make her a woman, and she rationalized that even if virginity wasn't a quantifiable thing, hers would be his forever.

He moved one hand to guide his cock into her entrance, feeling with his large head the right place, as she sighed on his lips.

He positioned himself, and with a deliberately slow thrust, penetrated her with only the tip of his member.

"Oh God," she whispered even as they continued to kiss.

He pressed on, until her found her hymen, untouched, the tip of his large cock threatening to rip it apart if only a little more of pressure was applied.

He did it, and it broke, sending a sliver of pain through her body, her hands grasping his arms at her sides for support.

"It's okay," he whispered in her ear, enjoying the heat and closeness that their bodies produced together.

The pain was then superseded with pleasure, and Marco drove further inside her, filling and stretching her, slowly but surely coming to rest his cock to the hilt inside her pussy, his balls pressed against her ass.

Crystal felt the pulsating warmth inside of her, as Marco's cock drove inside; a man was filling her for the first time, and the thought brought a strange happiness to her.

No woman could provide that to her, not even a sex toy, which she had always refused to use, much less her own fingers.

"You're inside me," she cried quietly into his ear, the soft pleading tone driving him mad with masculine desire.

She felt him fill her completely, stretching her like never before, deep inside her to that his tip was against her cervix, slightly poking and caressing as it pulsated with his heartbeat.

Marco said nothing as he kissed her neck, occasionally biting her ear, slowly retreating his cock from inside her so that only his head remained; Crystal groaned as his length exited her, brushing past her spot and then back inside slowly, caressing that little internal bud once again.

"Oh fuck," She convulsed and trembled, her nails digging into his back as his cock came to rest against her cervix again, just after brushing past her G-spot, stretching her cunt.

She orgasmed hard on his dick, her internal muscles contracting and relaxing, spasming around his length as he juices flowed, coating both their crotches with it.

"You just came on my cock," he whispered into her ear, as she moaned wantonly in the after waves of her orgasm.

She managed to moan in agreement, involuntarily exciting him further.

He began to thrust in and out again, enjoying the virgin-tight walls around him, his spear of flesh penetrating and invading them for the first time, savoring what no one else had.

Crystal's pussy adjusted slightly to his size, as he began to trust with increased intensity, her body perspiring as she was fucked; she moaned and gasped as she felt every inch of his length inside her, and then felt the utter and agonizing absence as he pulled out, only to thrust again.

Soon, she put her legs further up, her feet hanging in the air, giving him even better access to her cunt.

Their tights made slapping sounds on the bedroom and across the apartment as they met again and again, with the soft melody of her moans and cries spreading though his home.

He thrust with strength and vigor, claiming her pussy, as time and time again it molded after the shape of his dick, reaching deep inside her sex.

His grunts reached her ears directly, as she experienced what it was like to be taken by a man, a synesthesia of scents, sights, tastes, and tact.

"Yes!" Not long after, Crystal was cumming again, clenching like vise against his dick, her legs wrapping around his back and her feet locking him into place, only allowing him enough space to thrust into her, but never to pull out.

"Cristo, I'm close," he said, running one hand through her hair as he stared down at her, her eyes matching his as she bit her lower lip riding down her own orgasm.

Without thinking, she whimpered: "Inside,"

Marco heard her words, and chose to damn the consequences, and he thrust one, two, three times, before hilting himself completely inside her, as Crystal's legs suddenly pressed on the small of his back, holding him in place.

His cock pulsated inside her welcoming cunt, shooting rope after rope of thick cum deep inside her, taking her completely and utterly.

Marco himself trembled a few times as he shot his seed inside her, and Crystal pulled his face into a deep kiss, wrapping her arms around his shoulders as he finished cumming.

He gently came to rest atop her, taking half the pressure of his weight into his arms, but also pressing close to her, her breasts flush against his chest.

"Lights out," he whispered as he broke the kiss for a moment, and the room went back into darkness.

Crystal did not mind in the slightest, enjoying the utter fullness and completeness that the coupling had brought, and the weight of the man above her.

They continued to make out, time with fiery periods of passion, times with chaste pecks, simply basking in the afterglow of their orgasms and enjoying the feeling of each other's body.

In the dark, Marco pulled out of her, growing half limp inside her, but still feeling the heavenly sensation of a warm cunt.

"Can I-" Crystal cut herself short, afraid to continue the question.

"Stay here?" He asked, surprising her once again with his gentleness. "Yes, anytime."

He leaned in to kiss her again, before rolling over to the side, and pulling a cover over them.

He slung and arm over her waist in possessiveness, and she retreated to rest her back against his chest, realizing inside her head that was actually spooning up with a guy, as her arm laid on top of his own.

His other arm gently snuck beneath her neck, and she lifted her head, allowing him to position it between the pillow and her check.

Crystal lowered her face onto his wide biceps, and it suddenly seemed much better than the pillow.

"Good night," he whispered in her ear.

"Night," she replied, slowly drifting off to sleep inside his embrace, the warm and secure embrace of the first and only man she ever made love with.

12