Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 02

Story Info
Things are heating up thanks to the lesbian's ring!
7.3k words
4.66
33k
39

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daisy-Chaining with Mom and Sis

Seo-Yeon Park

My youngest daughter was the most beautiful woman in the world. I was so lucky to be able to sit on her mouth. I quivered as I perched on her face, my orgasm dying into euphoria. I gripped the hairbrush, feeling the bristles on my fingers, the handle jammed into Kimberly's pussy.

I had taken her virginity. It had been such a delight.

But Sandra had caught us. My oldest daughter, and child, stood in the doorway, this look of shock on her face as she witnessed the incestuous, lesbian tableau before her. Her lower lip quivered. Her bleached-blonde hair swayed about her round face. She had the most of my ex-husband in her. The most American-looking of my three children, accentuated by her pale hair.

"Mom!" she gasped in shock. "You're fucking Kimberly? That's disgusting."

"No, it is not!" I snapped at her in my native Korean. "You will not look at me like that. You will show me respect and understand that Kimberly is a very special girl. She is beautiful. Gorgeous. She deserves to have all the love she wants."

"I'm not going to just accept that!" Sandra gasped. "I know she's beautiful. She makes me so wet, but it's incest, Mom! That's just wrong. I've fought and fought to keep myself from touching her so I wouldn't disappoint you, and you're riding her face!"

"Oh, this is such a wonderful world," Kimberly purred. She rubbed my thigh, the gold ring she wore on her left hand almost seemed to glow. "Wishes do come true."

Suddenly, I wanted to have sex with my hot older daughter, too. It only seemed so fitting.

"Well, if you're going to fuck her, then so am I!" Sandra ripped off the low-cut, tight-fitting blouse, her round breasts appearing in her lacy, red bra. They bounced and jiggled as she threw her top down. "I'm going to fuck you both!"

"That sounds perfect," Kimberly said. "Ooh, Mom, doesn't that sound just wonderful."

"Yes," I moaned in English, grinding my cunt on my daughter's face. Incest was just so wonderful. I was so glad I had finally acted on my desires for my daughter.

Sandra undid her bra. Her round breasts spilled out. I stared at them. They weren't as big as mine or Kimberly's, but they were still so wonderfully delicious. I licked my lips as I watched my daughter shove off her pants next.

They peeled off her hips. She wiggled them back and forth. Her boobs swayed. They were just so wonderful to witness. I smacked my lips as she stripped down to her red thong. I groaned, aching to see her pussy.

I knew it would be shaved.

"Take off those whorish panties," I moaned. "It's so hot that my daughter wears such slutty underwear. Makes your mother so wet."

"Oh, she's wet," Kimberly moaned and licked at my twat. I shuddered on her.

"I'm glad you like them, Mommy," cooed Sandra as she shoved them off. She could understand Korean, but out of my three children, she spoke it the worst.

She unveiled her shaved pussy. I smacked my lips at the sight of her stepping out of those panties. I wanted to eat her pussy. I wanted to feast on her so much. She crawled on the bed, her boobs swaying from side to side. She had such a wicked grin on her face.

She cupped my face and kissed me. I groaned, my lips melting to my oldest daughter's face as my youngest daughter licked at my cunt. She caressed me with such hunger. I shuddered at her tongue stroking me. I whimpered into Sandra's lips.

She grabbed my boobs and squeezed them. Kneaded them.

Sandra broke the kiss and purred, "God, I love your tits, Mom. They're so huge. You're a Korean woman with big E-cup titties. I love it."

My eldest daughter buried her face between my breasts. She rubbed her face back and forth. I loved how she motorboated around. It felt so wild to have her doing that to me. She squeezed my tits against her cheeks.

Then she licked up the side of my right boob and latched onto my nipple. I gasped as she suckled, Kimberly's tongue probing around in my cunt. She swirled about, teasing me as my eldest daughter loved my nub.

I had two amazing daughters both giving me such incestuous delights.

I quivered, rubbing my cunt on Kimberly's face as Sandra suckled with such wicked passion on my nipple. I loved it all so much. This big smile spread on my lips. A flutter of heat rushed through me followed by a naughty wave from my other daughter licking at my cunt.

"I am such a lucky mother," I moaned in Korean.

"You are, Mother," Kimberly groaned into my pussy. "We both are. I am so lucky that I found this."

"Found what?" I asked as Sandra kept suckling at my mother.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it, Mother."

And I didn't. I just loved that wonderful mouth suckling on my nipple. I groaned, stroking Sandra's bleached-blonde hair. Her fine texture felt so wonderful sliding around my fingers. I loved every moment of running my fingers through her hair.

She felt so delicious to me. She had such a wonderful texture. Her mouth so hungry on my nipple. Every time she suckled, my pussy grew hotter and hotter. Kimberly licked at me with such lazy effort. She was just lightly stroking me.

"Mmm, how can the three of us have sex?" Kimberly wondered aloud. "I could have one of you lick my pussy."

"I would love to," Sandra moaned.

"I don't know. You spent all day trying to get me to like Sascha's dumb Instagram posts telling me that I would be the most popular girl in school," Kimberly said.

"Uh..." Sandra looked confused. "I mean, Sascha's only more popular than you because she's older. You're the hot new up and comer. You really have to get on Instagram and post some sexy pics. Then you'll shoot past Sascha."

"God, I love this ring," my youngest groaned into my cunt.

"What?" Sandra and I said together.

"Don't worry about it," Kimberly moaned, her ring flashing. "I've figured it out. I want to have Mom licking my cunt and you, Sandra, you get to lick my asshole. How does that sound?"

"Yum," my eldest daughter groaned. "You know I'll lick your asshole whenever you want. I've been dying to finally get me a taste of that cute rump."

"God, I fucking love this ring," Kimberly squealed.

"What?" Sandra and I asked at the same time.

* * *

Sandra Park

I stared at my gorgeous sister's perfect ass. I was so envious of her. She just had the best ass in the world. I quivered in delight as I touched her exquisite rump. I stroked over her flawless butt-cheeks. She had such a perky curvature to them that had my mouth watering.

I grabbed her ass and squeezed. I kneaded her ass, this heat sweeping through me. Exhilaration burned through me at being allowed to touch such perfection. To be allowed to grip such a wonder as my sister's rump. I quivered in delight.

Then I parted her butt-cheeks. "Oh, my god, I am so lucky, Kimberly."

"God, this is so weird," she said.

Panic shot through me. "Am I doing something wrong?"

"No, no," Kimberly said. "It's just weird that even you think I'm hot. I mean... I was always so envious of you and your tits."

"But you have way bigger boobs than me now," I groaned, this flutter shooting through me. My amazing little sister had been envious of me? That was so amazing. "And you are the hottest girl I know. Believe that."

"Thanks," she said. "Ooh, Mommy, just going to town on my pussy!"

"Mmm, it's just so delicious," Mom moaned.

I pried apart my little sister's butt-cheeks. This wicked heat swept through me as I pressed my face between them. Her skin felt so wicked on me. I shuddered as I nuzzled between them and kissed her sour asshole.

I was finally kissing my sister's ass!

I licked my tongue over her sphincter, rimming her. That earthy flavor of her wonderful butt soaked through my mouth. I trembled with this ecstatic delight to deliver her such wonderful pleasure. She moaned, her back arching.

Her butt-cheeks clenched about my face as I licked at her asshole. I savored the texture of her sphincter. It was such a delight to enjoy. My tongue drilled against her backdoor. I wanted to pop into her and really swirl about her. Her anal ring widened. I popped inside.

"Ooh, Sandra, you big slut!" Kimberly moaned. "That's so hot. You got your tongue deep into my bowels. I love it. I love it so much."

I was so glad that she loved it. I swirled my tongue around in her asshole. I thrust in and out of her, teasing her with my tongue. She groaned, gripping my tongue with her dirty sheath. That earthy flavor suffused my taste buds.

I loved how naughty it was. This heat swept through me. I swirled my tongue around in her, wanting to make her feel amazing. Mom was loving her pussy while I took care of her backdoor. It was just so right that we did this to her.

"Oh, fuck, yes," she moaned. "My sexy mommy and my slutty sister are making me feel so good."

"I'm so glad," I purred and thrust my tongue back into her asshole.

My pussy burned. I wanted to rub myself, but I also enjoyed squeezing her plump booty. I kneaded my little sister's ass, my cunt getting wetter and wetter. My juices ran down my thighs as my tongue danced around in her bowels.

I fucked my tongue in and out of her asshole. I wanted to make my little sister cum so hard. I knew Mom was doing the bulk of the work by licking her pussy, but I still was contributing. My rimming action was important.

So I had to do my best.

"Mom! Sandra!" Kimberly moaned. "Ooh, that's so good. You two are making me feel so amazing. I love it. Yes, yes, just like that. Stir up my bowels with that naughty tongue. You're making me feel so wicked. I'm going to burst!"

That was so amazing to hear. I squeezed her butt-cheeks and thrust my tongue as deep into her bowels as I could reach. I swirled about in her bowels, stirring her up. I wanted her gasping and moaning. Just crying out in delight.

I fucked in and out of her faster and faster. My tongue plunged deep into her bowels. I loved how she gripped me. How she squeezed her asshole around my probing tongue. She trembled, whimpering with such delight.

"That's it, Mommy!" she howled. "Yes!"

My sister's asshole spasmed around my tongue. I shuddered as my tongue danced around in her writhing bowels. The earthy flavor of her wonderful ass soaked my taste buds. I loved every second of drinking that delight.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Ooh, Mommy! Thank you! And Sandra, that was some amazing ass-licking you unleashed on me. I loved it."

"I'm just so glad that you approved," I said, pulling my face from her butt-crack.

She panted and stepped aside. She held her hands before her and the gold ring on her hand flashed. She aimed her new iPhone at us. Mom had managed to get her the latest model. I had a two-year-old Galaxy Note, but my sister deserved the best.

"I want you two to kiss," she said, ready to capture the image of Mom and me kissing.

I threw my arms around Mom and planted my lips on hers without hesitating. The sour flavor of ass on my lips mixed with the spicy delight of Kimberly's pussy. The two delights of Kimberly combining as Mom and I kissed.

The flash burst with light. I shuddered as my sister had taken a picture of us. Then my own phone chimed with a notification from Instagram. I shuddered, my lips working on Mom's, my pussy on fire. Did that mean that my sister posted this pic to Instagram?

"My, my, I am popular," Kimberly gasped. "Wow, this ring rocks. You two, don't worry about my ring."

What was there to worry about?

I broke the kiss with Mom and turned for my phone. It was in the pocket of my discarded skirt. I pulled it out and checked the notification. There it was, the picture of Mom and I naked, our boobs pressed together.

"My hot mom and sexy sis after they made me cum," Kimberly had posted with #blessed.

Only Kimberly could get away with posting something so explicit on her Instagram. If that was on mine, I would be banned in a heartbeat by the bots. I shuddered at the likes that were raining down on the post. And the comments.

"Your sister and mom are hot!"

"I would totally make you cum!"

"You are blessed!"

"Hawt!"

"Did they both lick your pussy?"

I replied on that comment, "I licked her asshole and Mom her pussy." Then I found a GIF of a cat licking at a saucer and stuck it at the bottom.

I shuddered as that comment got likes, too. Then a new flood of followers rushed to my Instagram account. Being Kimberly's ass-licking sister was getting me so much clout. I shuddered in delight, staring as I finally broke a thousand followers.

"Thank you so much, Kimberly," I moaned, staring up at my sister, tears in my eyes. "You're the best."

"You deserved it for eating my asshole that well," she purred, winking at me.

I wanted to swoon so much. This was so amazing. "What do you want me to do next?"

* * *

Kimberly Park

What a wonderful question my big sister asked me. What did I want to do to her next? To both her and my mother. I could play out all my horny fantasies thanks to this ring. I stared down on it. I had just made myself an iPhone and an Instagram account.

What couldn't it do?

Then I noticed the gold ring didn't seem so... bright and shiny. It was looking dull. Not as polished as it had. Fear clenched about my heart. Were there limitations to it? Then I remembered how it had absorbed my pussy juices.

I thrust my finger down between my legs sliding across my shaved pussy folds. My new, big tits jiggled. I thrust my fingers up into my cunt as Mom and my sister stared up at me with such eager delight in their eyes.

I pulled my fingers out, coated in girl cum. Mom and Sandra both licked their lips like they wanted to suck my fingers clean I bet they did. I bet they wanted nothing more than to suckle on my fingers and nurse off all the cream on them, but...

I rubbed my pussy cream on the ring. I coated the ring in juices and... It didn't drink in my pussy cream this time. I swallowed. That wasn't good. Could I wish for something? I thought about what I wanted to do to my sister.

I pictured the sex toy that I thought about the most.

A strap-on appeared on my waist, a pink dildo thrusting out. Big and thick.

"Are you going to fuck me with your favorite strap-on?" Sandra asked. "Ever since you got it, I have wanted to enjoy it."

My ring grew a little duller. It still had power, but I might be running out of wishes. That wasn't good. I wanted to do more for the world. I had plans for my twin brother, my friend, and that bitch at my college.

No more wasting my wishes on dumb things. If I had limited uses, then I would make sure that I got everything I wanted. Stuff like strap-ons and smartphones were such a waste. What I needed was to fuck my sister.

"Sandra, get on the bed so I can fuck your pussy hard." Well, to lube up anyways.

"Sure thing!" my older sister moaned. She scrambled onto Mom's rumpled bed.

"Want Sandra to lick your pussy, Mom?" I asked, arching my eyebrows.

"Sure," she said. "I bet your sister is an amazing pussy licker."

"I am!" Sandra moaned. She could understand Korean but didn't speak it.

"Eat our mother with such passion, Sister," I said, my Korean not as great as Mom's, but it was pretty clear.

"Ooh, I will." My sister wiggled her rump while her pussy dripped with juices. All shaved like mine was.

I stepped onto the bed as Mom moved to sit before Sandra. I slapped my hands down on my big sister's plump rump, loving how her cheeks jiggled.

Then I nuzzled down and started licking. I kissed her pussy. She was surprisingly sweet. I loved the taste of her. I licked her again and again, really digging my tongue into her pussy. I swirled around in her, making her shudder.

But I wasn't here to eat her pussy. A few licks were enough. It was time to fuck my sister hard. I sat up and pressed the dildo into her cunt. I grabbed her butt-cheeks, parting them and staring at the asshole I planned on really fucking.

My sister buried her face into Mom's bush. She gasped, her back arching. Her moans echoed through the room as my sister licked and lapped at our mother. I smiled and thrust into Sandra's cunt, burying the dildo into her.

"Oh, my god," I gasped, shocked by the pressure on my clit. This bliss burst through me. I smiled in delight. "I love this strap-on!"

"Me, too!" groaned Sandra into Mom's pussy.

It was so hot feeling the pressure of the dildo on my cunt as I slid the shaft all the way into my sister's rump. My big boobs jiggled. I drew back. That wasn't as nice, but then I got to thrust in again. I got to bury into my sister's twat once more.

Pleasure burst from my clit and labia. It was such a wicked delight to feel the dildo. I thrust away at her, gasping every time I buried into her. She moaned into Mom's pussy while our mother shuddered from the delight.

I fucked my big sister hard and fast, gasping, "This is so amazing I love fucking you. Ooh, this is hot."

"You're stirring my pussy up!" my big sister moaned, her butt-cheeks jiggling.

"I bet there's another hole you'd like me to stir up," I purred, plunging in again and staying buried. "I think this dildo is nice and lubed for your asshole."

"Yes, yes, I think so, too!" she groaned into Mom's pussy.

I smiled and pulled the dildo out of her pussy. The shaft emerged dripping in her pussy cream. I grabbed it with my left hand, feeling her juices and... The ring grew brighter. I watched it glowing. I could feel it sucking up the pussy juices on the dildo until it was as shiny as when I got it.

So my pussy juices weren't good for it any longer, but Sandra's were. That was great. But it had also sucked up all the cream on the dildo.

"Nope, needs more lube," I moaned and thrust it back into my sister's cunt.

She gasped as I did that, my clit bursting with delight. I left it buried in her. She wiggled her hips as she feasted on our mother's pussy. That massaged my bud with the shaft's base. I shuddered, loving it. My big boobs jiggled.

Then I ripped the dildo out of her cunt. It dripped with fresh juices. When I grabbed the shaft, the ring didn't drink any more of her cream. I brought it to her asshole, pushing it between her butt-cheeks. I felt the resistance of her backdoor.

I thrust against her, moaning, "I'm going to bugger my big sister!"

My clit loved the massaging pressure as her anal ring widened. I watched that naughty, brown sphincter swallowing the tip of my new dildo. Then I popped into her. I shuddered in pure delight as I sank into her bowels, my cunt drinking in all the delight.

She groaned into Mom's pussy, feasting on that yummy cunt. Our mother trembled. She shuddered on her back, her big boobs jiggling. She looked to be enjoying herself. I was so glad for her. She humped against my sister's mouth.

"I'm going to ass-fuck you so hard!" I moaned as more and more of the dildo sank into Sandra's bowels.

"Go for it," she moaned into Mom's pussy.

I shuddered as I bottomed out in her cunt. I drew back my hips, loving the way the dildo emerged. It was such a rush. This wicked heat that surged through me. I thrust back into her bowels. I fucked her hard, loving how the dildo massaged me.

I pumped away at her with my fake cock, my new big titties heaving. Those lush mounds jiggled and slapped together. Mom was staring at them. She was lusting for my perfect tits. A big smile spread on my lips.

I was so glad I had this perfect body. I was hot and sexy. She wanted me. Desired me.

No more flat chest. No more pancake ass. I was hot.

I reveled in it as I fucked the dildo in and out of my sister's asshole. I groaned with every thrust into her bowels, my clit bursting with sparks. It was incredible how good fucking with a strap-on felt. I saw it in the pornos, but how much of that was real?