Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 03

Story Info
The lesbian pops her new twin sister's cherry!
7.4k words
4.62
25.3k
31

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Popping Her New Twin Sister's Cherry

Kimberly Park

The DoorDash driver was just what I had ordered.

A busty, lactating MILF that would drop us off burgers and shakes for dinner along with her big, milk-laden udders. She was a sexy, White woman with brown hair and a pink crop top covering her breasts. She just yanked down her pink and stretchy top until her gray nursing bra was exposed.

Two little tabs that could be ripped away to expose her breasts. I grabbed them both and tore. The Velcro crinkled then her two dark-red nipples appeared. White milk beaded on them. I shuddered, so thrilled that I had altered reality to bring her here.

I bent down and engulfed her nipple with my mouth. She gasped as I suckled on her. I nursed on her with such passion. Milk squirted into my mouth. My eyes widened at my first taste of it. This was sweeter than cow milk. And so warm.

When I swallowed it, this flavor like cantaloupe lingered in my mouth.

I nursed again on her, savoring the milk splashing on the roof of my mouth. I groaned and gulped it down. I let it flow down my throat. I suckled with such passion on her. She whimpered as I nursed from her.

"That is hot," groaned Sandra. "How did you get DoorDash to bring you a lactating MILF?"

"It's not something we normally do, but when the request came in, I just knew that it was from a very special girl." The MILF groaned. "Ooh, I've never had a woman suckle on my nipple before."

"Kimberly can make the straightest woman gay," my big sister said.

"Oh, yes, my daughter can," Mom said, bending down to grab the food lying on the carpeted floor of the outer hallway of the apartment complex.

It was so hot gulping down the MILF's breast milk. I swallowed it all down, drinking every drop that squirted out of her. Then there was more of it for me to enjoy. I was having just such a ball nursing on her. She was delicious.

My powers were so awesome. P had given me this wondrous ring, whoever she was. It was all so crazy, but here I was with my gorgeous, new body. Big tits, a curvy ass, and everyone wanted to have sex with me.

Well, all the women.

I suckled with passion on the MILF's boob. My hand squeezed her udder, milking her as her creamy delight flowed into my mouth. I shuddered, my pussy getting so hot and wet. I loved every moment of this.

"Ooh, you are a thirsty thing," the MILF said, her hands stroking through my hair. "Oh, that's just wild."

It was wild to have a sexy MILF just deliver me all this wonderful milk.

I swallowed it, kneading hard. She groaned as her milk ran dry. It was over so fast. I shuddered and popped her mouth off my nipple. I glanced at my ring. It was a little dull. This wish had used up some of the power.

"So, is your baby a son or daughter?" I asked, this naughty ache shooting through me.

"A daughter," she said. "She's a wonderful cutie."

"And when she's eighteen, you're going to seducer her and have sex with her, aren't you?" I said. "That's what I want to happen."

My gold ring grew a little duller as she moaned, "Of course it is," she said. "I want to make love to her when she's eighteen. She'll be so beautiful."

"Yes, she will," I said, the gleam fading from the ring. "And you'll always have your breast milk. It'll never run dry again. Isn't that amazing?"

"Oh, it is," she said as I leaned down and latched onto it. I could feel my ring needed pussy juices to recharge. I knew she would have plenty as I suckled and drank down her now everlasting breast milk. I savored that creamy treat pouring down my throat.

As I did, I slid my hand down her stomach to her jeans. I found the fastener and popped it. Still gulping down her breast milk, I plunged my left hand into her panties. I would recharge the ring and have fun doing it.

"Oh, that wasn't on the menu," she groaned. "But you are such a sexy thing..."

I loved this power of mine.

I thrust my fingers into her cunt. I thrust into her snatch and stirred around in her twat. She groaned, her pussy clamping down on my digits as I suckled on her. I nursed with hunger on her, savoring that wonderful, creamy treat.

"Mmm, your food is getting cold," my sister said. She grabbed my ass, squeezing it. "Though I see you are having a delicious delight."

I moaned my agreement, thrusting my fingers in and out of the MILF's pussy. Her cunt clamped down on them as I worked them in and out of her snatch. It was an amazing delight to pump in and out of her snatch.

She groaned as I nursed on her. My cunt clenched. I suckled on her with passion, the milk flowing down my throat. I shuddered, my hips wiggling from side to side as my pussy cream ran down my thighs.

My sister's fingers slid down my rump. "Let me give you a helping hand here, sis."

Oh, she was amazing.

Her fingers found my taint then the shaved folds of my pussy. As I pumped my digits in and out of the MILF's cunt, my sister thrust two into my twat. I groaned, clamping down my snatch on her. She stirred me up while I gulped down that sweet and creamy delight.

Her thumb found my clit as her digits thrust in and out of my cunt. She made me feel amazing. I quivered from all the naughty things she did to me. It was fantastic to enjoy her doing that. A wave of heat washed through me.

I groaned around the MILF's nipple.

"Ooh, you are such a delightful customer," the MILF moaned as I thrust my fingers faster and faster, my orgasm building swiftly.

It was the thrill of suckling her milk that had primed me for my sister's naughty ministrations. She did just such wicked things to my cunt. I groaned at this delight, my cheeks hollowing as I suckled down all the creamy delight that she had. It was perfect. I would just have such a big burst of pleasure as I gulped down this milk.

My thumb found the MILF's clit. I rubbed on it. She gasped in delight, her cunt clamping down on my digits. She shuddered as I pleasured her. It was so much fun to do this to her while drinking her creamy milk.

"Ooh, yes, yes, you got such a hot cunt, Kimberly," Sandra moaned, her thumb rubbing my clit in fast circles. She polished my pearl. "Just so delicious."

"And her mouth..." The MILF quivered. "Oh, my god, I'm going to cum."

Her cunt squeezed down on my clit as I rubbed her bud harder with my thumb. I matched what my sister did to me. This wicked heat shot through me. I squeezed my eyes shut, moaning around the nipple in my mouth. The milk flowed down my throat.

Sandra fucked her digits in and out of my cunt. I trembled, my stomach filling with all that yummy breast milk. It was just delicious. My eyes squeezed shut. My orgasm brimmed in me. I was on the verge of cumming.

"Yes!" the MILF gasped.

Her cunt writhed around my digits. Her cunt juices soaked my hands. I loved the pleasure of it. She soaked me while her pussy nursed at my digits. She suckled with such hunger at my digits. My snatch clamped down on my sister's cunt.

She rubbed hard at my clit. I squealed in delight and burst with lesbian passion.

I moaned around the MILF's nipple as my orgasm surged through me. I swallowed her breast milk, gulping it down as my cunt convulsed around my sister's digits. The pleasure swept through and drowned my mind.

"That's it, Kimberly," purred my sister. "Ooh, yes, yes, you're having just a delicious orgasm."

I was.

The rapture swept through me. Stars danced before my eyes. I groaned, savoring the heat rushing through me. My cunt suckled at her fingers. The MILF's twat rippled around my digits as she moaned through her pleasure.

"Oh, my god," she groaned. "Ooh, that's so good. Oh, you really know how to make a woman feel amazing. Best delivery ever."

I popped my mouth off her nipple, my pleasure carrying me higher and higher. I loved that heat burning through me. I hit the peak of my bliss. Stars danced before my eyes. My breasts bounced and jiggled. I shuddered in delight at the bliss.

I kissed her on the mouth. I thrust my tongue into her mouth. I wiggled about, letting her enjoy the taste of her own breast milk. My twat spasmed one last time around my sister's digits. I quivered in delight, so glad I had this delight delivered.

I broke the kiss. "Mmm, thank you so much for that. It was a lovely delivery."

"Yeah," the MILF panted. She quivered. "Thanks for that. I can't wait for my daughter to be eighteen to do that to me."

I winked at her.

She put away her breasts as I closed the door. My sister pulled her digits out of my cunt. I turned around and smiled at the sight of her sucking her fingers clean of my pussy. It was a delight to witness her loving it.

"So, hungry?" she asked.

"Yes," I said and headed into the house where Mom was already sitting on the couch nursing on her shake, her big boobs jiggling.

I joined my Mom, cuddling up to her and grabbing a burger. "So, we going to watch a movie?"

"I have work tomorrow," Mom said. "I would love to, but I have so many chores to do. And your brother will be home soon."

"Yeah, he's going to freak at this," Sandra said. "You're the hottest girl in the world, and he can't touch you even though he's your twin."

"Yep, no boys allowed," I said as Sandra sat down beside me. "Mom, you'll never have to work again. You know why?"

"Why?"

"Because," I said. "I have an OnlyFans account. I posted it on Instagram an hour ago." My ring shined. "And you know that I already have tens of thousands of followers, don't I? I'm going to be bringing in all the money."

"Let's see," my sister said and grabbed her phone. She opened it up and found the post that I had just created. she clicked on it and blinked. "Jesus, you have 12,048 subscribers. Minimum $5 to subscribe. I know you don't get all of that."

"$3 bucks," I said.

"That's still $36,000 a month." My sister stared at me in shock. "Jesus, Mom, quit your job. Our Kimberly is making six figures a year."

"Yep," I said. A half a million a year. Just because of this ring. I shivered in delight. "You never have to work again. You're going to be pampered. You've earned it, Mom, for what Dad did to you."

I put my arm around her, pulled her in, and kissed her on the lips, my mouth still tasting of breast milk. I thrust my tongue past her lips and swirled it around in her mouth. She groaned as I did that, her lips tasting of chocolate.

Such a delight.

My mother deserved something wonderful. She deserved to have an orgasm on my lips. I wanted to eat my mommy to a wonderful cum. Then I had to deal with my brother. I had my plans. Something I always wanted. This would be so hot.

I broke the kiss and slipped to the floor. I pushed Mom's thighs apart. She smiled down at me, her big breasts jiggling. She was such a gorgeous Korean woman. She was the reason I had my sleek, black hair.

My original body had not inherited her big breasts.

I had been flat as a board with a pancake ass. Homely, too. I looked pretty Korean, not like my older sister who looked very American with her round face and bleached-blonde hair. Our father had been in the military and brought our mother to the states.

Then he left her.

Now I was busty and beautiful just like my mother. I leaned forward, inhaling the tart musk of her pussy. It was a wondrous delight. I licked my lips then buried my face into her bush. Her curls spilled over my mouth.

I found her pussy.

I licked at her.

I lapped with hunger at my mother's snatch. I had to make her cum. Just make her explode on my mouth. That would be perfect. My tongue stroked up her flesh, gathering her incestuous juices. Her flavor soaked through my mouth.

"Oh, yes, Daughter," she moaned in Korean. She was more fluent in it than English. "You're such a wonderful blessing. Yes, yes, eat my pussy."

"I will, Mother," I groaned, my Korean pretty decent. Not like Sandra who could understand but not speak it well. "I'll make you cum the way a loving daughter should. You'll never have to work and you'll have all the pleasure you can want!"

I thrust my tongue into her pussy, into the hole that brought me into this world, and swirled around in her. I reveled in that delight. I was so glad that I could pleasure her. She moaned, her cunt clamping down on my probing appendage.

I swirled around in her. I stirred her up, feasting on her with hunger. I loved the taste of her. The flavor of her cunt. I flicked my tongue up and down my mother's snatch, her curls rubbing on my face. She moaned, her face twisting in delight.

"God, I still can't believe how much money you're going to make on OnlyFans," groaned my sister. "We should give them a pic."

"Me eating Mom's cunt," I said. "Grab my phone."

"Right," said Sandra. "You need a manager, right? I can do that."

"Yes, you can," I moaned, my ring so dull. It needed a recharge of pussy juices.

I flicked my tongue up to Mom's clit. I swirled around her bud. She gasped as I batted her clit. Then I suckled on her bud while bringing my left hand to her cunt. I thrust two digits into her cunt, my ring and pinkie fingers.

I sank them into her hot cunt. Her pussy engulfed my digits and soaked the ring. I knew it was polishing it right back, recharging the power that let me alter the world. I loved this so much. And there were 3.5 billion women in the world, right?

I would never run out of power.

I pumped my fingers in and out of Mom's twat as I suckled on her clit. She gasped, squeezing her hot and silky flesh around my digits. She quivered as I loved her. She moaned, her big boobs jiggling. Her porcelain face contorted.

"Oh, that's so good, daughter," Mom moaned in Korean. "That's amazing. Yes, yes, I love that so much. I'm going to cum."

"Cum, Mother!" I purred and suckled hard on her bud.

She gasped, her pussy clamping down on my digits. I pumped away at her cunt, savoring how silky and juicy she was. Her curls rubbed on my face as she squirmed on the cough. My camera went off, capturing this moment for my OnlyFans.

I ripped my fingers out of her pussy and just drank the tart juices gushing out of my mother. That incestuous flood bathed my lips and poured down my chin. My breasts jiggled and heaved as I loved this so much.

"Oh, Daughter, thank you," groaned Mom as she came down from her high.

I pulled my lips from my mother's pussy as she panted. I rose up her body, straddled her, and kissed her with passion on the lips. My mother groaned into my lips. Her tongue danced with mine It was such a delight to kiss her like this.

Such a treat to love her. She grabbed my rump and squeezed. My sister took another picture then posted it to OnlyFans. I felt so wonderful right now. I had secured a future for my family. That was just so wonderful.

I broke the kiss with Mom. "Mmm, do you think Andrea is a good name?"

Mom blinked. "Good name for who?"

"My twin sister," I said.

She frowned. "Did I hear you correctly? You don't have a twin sister. Sandra is your only sister."

"Well, Andrew is a great guy, but..." I smiled. "I always thought he would make a great twin sister. I suppose I should make Natalie gay, too." I smiled. "That way they can still be dating."

"What?" Sandra asked. "Um, I know you're amazing and all, Kimberly, but you can't make our brother into a woman. Not... not right away. There are so many steps to transitioning. I'm sure if you convince Andrew, he would change."

"I don't need to convince him," I said. I glanced at the door. I think he's coming now. There are his footsteps. It's about that time."

"Oh, no, we're naked," gasped Mother, sounding so panicked in Korean.

"Relax, Mother," I told her and she did.

I slid off her lap and drew in a deep breath. The key rattled in the lock. The deadbolt wasn't set. So Andrew opened the door. My brother, a tall guy with glasses entered the room. We were so close. I could talk to him about almost anything with him, but I always held back some things because he wasn't a she.

Andrew open the door and came face to face with my new body. He froze at the sight of me naked. He blinked at my bountiful breasts. Then he jerked his eyes to the ceiling and let out a strangled groan, his glasses slipping on his face.

"Jesus, Kimberly," he said. "I know you don't mind sharing nudes on Instagram, but... You can't just be nude in the house. Mom is going to kill you."

"I wouldn't be too sure about that, little brother," Sandra said while Mom was holding a pillow to her breasts to hide them from her son.

"Listen," I said. "It's time that I have sex with my virgin twin sister before she loses her virginity to her girlfriend," I said and felt the ring burst with power. I knew it would be dull after this wish.

Reality altered before my eyes.

Andrew stopped being Andrew and became Andrea. It was almost imperceptible. She just sort of flickered then there was my twin sister standing before me. She wore some tight jeans that fit her slender form. We were fraternal, not identical, so she didn't have tits as big as me, but she did have some nice round ones. A delicate face, Andrew's but a little softer. Black hair spilled around her features, glasses perched on her nose.

"You really want to have sex with me?" Andrea asked, her voice tremulous. "I didn't think you ever noticed me."

"And that's why you started dating Natalie," I said. "Because you thought you didn't have a shot with me. And I know you love her, but... we're twins." I grabbed my twin sister's hands. She was perfect. "We shared a womb. It's only right that we should share other things. Come on. I want to make love to you."

"I'd like that," Andrea said.

I shuddered, my cunt on fire. I pulled my twin sister to me. I kissed her on the mouth, feeling how sweet and feminine her lips were. She melted against me. Her tongue thrust into my mouth. She swirled it about mine, kissing me with such passion.

I grabbed my twin sister's ass. She grabbed mine. She dug her fingers into my rump. Her fingernails gripped me. Our tongues played as we made out. It was so incredible. I shuddered then broke the kiss.

"Okay, strip for me. I want to see you naked!"

My twin sister blinked. "You've seen me naked loads. I mean, we share a room."

I was shocked by that. We hadn't before, but I guess the need for us to not share one was gone. "But now you're doing it to show me how sexy your body is." I arched my eyebrow. "How does that sound?"

"Mmm, hot," Andrea purred. "God, you make me so wet, you know that? It's been so hard the last few years. I mean, you got those huge tits. You're so lucky."

"You have no idea," I said, glancing down at my gold ring. It was tarnished. But I would fix that right up with my sexy sister. "Come on, I want to see that body. And so does Mom and Sandra."

"Ooh, I do, but..." My older sister grinned. "What if we filmed you taking Andrea's cherry? That would be a huge OnlyFans perk. We post that on Instagram, and I bet we get you even more fans. We're going to living the easy life. I can't wait."

"OnlyFans?" gasped Andrea.

"You game to have your virginity taken shared with my OnlyFans. Just a few people."

"Oh, it's more than that. She's got tens of thousands of followers."

"Fuck," Andrea said. "Okay, I'll do it. Got to do my part to support the family."

"That's right," I said, so happy that she was game. This was so exciting. My cunt was on fire. "Now strip! Let's see that body!"

Andrea blushed, her glasses slipping on her nose. She pulled off her t-shirt, exposing a pink bra that held her round breasts. I couldn't wait to see those titties in real life. I couldn't believe that I had done this. That I had really changed her gender. My powers were awesome.

She reached behind her and unhooked that delicious bra. My breath caught as my twin sister unveiled her boobs to me. They were just as round as I imagined, topped by dark-brown nipples. I could swoon with delight. My pussy clenched.

12