Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My best friend, Erika Nair, was on the other side.

The girl that I had always wanted to make it with the most but was too afraid of scaring her off. That she would hate me not for being gay, but for having a crush on her. I didn't want anything to ever ruin our friendship.

I wanted Erika to always love me forever.

My ring tingled on my hand as I opened the door.

Erika blinked at seeing me naked. She squirmed there, the Indian girl possessing this red-brown skin that was so hot. She made my pussy clench as she trembled there in her jeans and a t-shirt. She looked up at the ceiling.

"Don't be shy," I told her, motioning her in. "You've seen me naked before."

"Well... I mean..." She twisted in place. "It's been a while. And you're so gorgeous."

"I want you to look at me." I cupped her face and lowered her. I stared into her brown eyes. I had such a huge crush on her. "I want you to always stare at me like I'm the greatest person in the world, the one you love more than any other."

She smiled, her eyes melting, my ring glowing duller. "That's how I feel. I've just been so scared of what it means that I love my best friend."

"That we're going to always be happy," I said, my ring almost getting tarnished. That must have been one powerful alteration to reality.

So I kissed my best friend and lover on the mouth, letting her taste my mother's pussy juices. Erika groaned, melting against me. Her lips worked on mine. I thrust my tongue into her mouth like I had always wanted to do. This was my moment to finally enjoy her.

So I kissed her.

She kissed me back.

I broke the kiss with her and grinned at her. She panted, her breasts rising and falling in her top. She stared at me. At my naked breasts. She groaned at the sight of them. She licked her lips then glanced beyond me.

"Oh, no, we're not alone," she said.

"Oh, I make love to them," I said. "Trust me, it's okay if they see you playing with my big boobs. Do you want big boobs?"

She blinked. "Well, I know I've always been envious of them. I think I have expressed that so many times."

I thought.

Her boobs expanded before my eyes, her top growing to handle her increased girth. She also gained a few inches in height and her nose grew smaller. It was like she always had big tits and stood taller than me. And they also lactated. That was a special treat.

"Ooh, my milk is coming in again," groaned Erika. "I really, really need to pump."

"Good thing I'm here to take care of my enchanting Erika," I said, winking at her. I glanced down at my ring. It was tarnished near to black. It needed a recharge. "What do you say if I nurse from you and finger your pussy at the same time?"

She smiled. "You'd really do that?"

"Isn't that what girlfriends do for each other?" I asked, arching my eyebrow at her.

Her entire face lit up. "I'm really your girlfriend? Me? Every girl at our college will be so envious of me. Sascha will eat her heart out. I know she's been trying to get your attention, that bitch."

"Good," I said. "I want her to choke on envy!"

I led Erika through the apartment to my bedroom, passing my mom and two sisters. Sandra flashed me a thumbs up. I grinned back at her, feeling so wicked about this entire moment. My pussy dripped all these hot juices.

I soooo wanted to get naughty and do some wicked things. It would be so much fun to do all these kinky things with my girlfriend. We would get wild. My pussy dripped with my excitement. I was so ready to throw her down and eat her out.

Ooh, I bet she tasted amazing.

But I had to drink her breast milk.

I threw myself on the bed and looked at my lover. "Why don't you do a striptease for me?"

My best friend grinned and squirmed. "I know we have the same size titties, but I still feel mine are so lacking. Even if they do lactate."

"I know," I said, "but I think they're hot. They're very special to me. Isn't that more than enough reason to take off those clothes and let me see that bod?"

She smiled. "Yeah, you're right." She drew in a deep breath. "Okay, I can do this. Music?"

"Cortana, music!" I cried.

My computer started playing music. A thudding beat by Missy R that swept through the room. A naughty itch shot through me. I could have sex with Missy R. I could fuck her on stage during one of her concerts. Wouldn't that be hot?

She could make her booty shake for me!

I could do anything with this ring.

My friend turned around. She started swaying to Missy R's music. The beat started to drop. Just like when Missy R would shake her moneymaker, so was my friend. Erika started jiggling hers at me, her skirt dancing over that cute booty. Her body moved with more and more confidence.

I clapped and squirmed, my cunt melting with my excitement. This was all so amazing. I was so eager to witness just how hot this would get. My pussy burned with the need to get wild. My cunt drooled with delight.

I watched her as she drew off her top. She exposed more and more of her swarthy-brown back. The strap of her bra appeared. Black and naughty. There was lace around the straps. She reached behind her and undid the fastener.

As it slid off, I caught glimpses of the side profile of her boobs. She thrust her arms in the air and rotated her hips like a belly dancer. I loved it. Her skirt swayed while her big tits bounced. I loved catching them peeking out around her body.

Then she turned around for me. I groaned, my cunt clenching as her big titties came into view. Her nipples poked out hard and dark-brown. They beaded with her white breast milk. Making her lactate was so naughty of me.

"Mmm, shake those big udders!" I moaned. "My girl has huge udders that I can't wait to milk!"

"You want these?" she moaned, cupping her big tits. She kneaded them. Streams of milk squirted from them and splashed across my belly.

"Yes!" I moaned as she kept dancing to Missy R's beat. "Ooh, I want to do such naughty things to them."

She winked and bent over, wiggling her shoulders to make her boobs sway like heavy pendulums. It was so hot to watch. My cunt clenched with the sight. I licked my lips, my cunt on fire as they smacked into each other. She winked at me.

And reached beneath her skirt. She slid her hands up and found her panties. She drew them down as she winked at me. This was so hot. My cunt was on fire as they rolled out from beneath her. Her nipples looked so hard and suckable while her black panties fell down her thighs.

She straightened and turned, continuing her naughty striptease. My pussy was on fire as she wiggled her rump again. She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt, pushing down just enough to show off the crack of her ass.

"Take it off!" I whooped, my pussy dripping juices. "Take it off, cutie!"

She shoved it off the rest of the way and revealed a thick bush between her thighs dripping with all the pussy juices I needed to recharge my ring. My cunt clenched at the sight of her naughty treasure. I found myself entranced by her cunt.

She wiggled her rump at me. Her butt-cheeks jiggled as she did that. It was so hot to witness. My cunt clenched in delight. I just had to do something oh, so naughty. I just had to feast upon her. Lick that twat. Feast on her with hunger. I would make her cum so hard. She would have a wild cum.

I slipped off my bed and crawled on my knees. I slapped my hands down on her rump. I loved the way her plump ass jiggling beneath my hands. I kneaded her rump and pressed my face into her bush, reaching in her tangy musk.

"Ooh, dat ass is so hot and your pussy smells so good, Erika," I moaned.

"You really think so?" she asked, her rump clenching beneath my fingers. That was hot to knead her like that. I dug my fingers into her asscheeks.

"Yes, I do," I moaned and pressed my face into her bush. "And you are going to love this."

I licked at her. I lapped with hunger at her. My tongue stroked through her flesh. She groaned as I did that. My tongue caressed over her. I stroked her with passion, savoring her tangy flesh. She had such a hot pussy.

Did she have a hymen?

I pushed into her folds and found it right away. That barrier that I would pop. I shuddered, licking at my girlfriend's virgin pussy. I stroked through her folds, gathering up that tangy juices, my cunt getting hotter and hotter.

I pulled my face away and moaned, "God, you taste good, babe. Just amazing."

"Really?" she asked. "That's wonderful."

I slid my left hand down and rubbed my knuckles into her bush. I felt the ring drinking in her pussy cream, refreshing itself. I loved how I could keep using my powers. It was so amazing to have this ring.

Thank you, P. Thank you for this ring.

I pulled my hand away and went back to my virgin feast. I licked my best friend--my girlfriend--with such hunger. She had such a yummy flavor. I was having so much fun licking and lapping at her. My tongue swept through her folds, gathering up her juices.

I brushed over her hymen again and again. I loved the feel of that naughty barrier. I wanted to just ram into her and fuck her hard with my strap-on. But until then, I would make her cum with my mouth. My tongue. I would drown in her tangy delight.

While staring at that red-brown ass of hers.

God, she had a cute ass.

I squeezed her rump, my gold ring bright and shiny once more. My tongue danced through her folds. I licked and lapped at her with hunger. I was so eager to make her cum. To drown in her pussy cream. I wanted to have all that cream gushing into my mouth. It would be just a delight to gulp down her passion.

My tongue slid over her hymen. I brushed her clit at the start of every lick. I loved the feel of her bud beneath my tongue. I kneaded her cute ass and made her moan with my naughty strokes. I caressed her, loving how she whimpered.

"Oh, Kimberly," she moaned. "Oh, Kimberly, that's amazing. Ooh, you have such a wicked tongue. This is way, way, way better than masturbating."

"I know," I purred. "Ooh, you're going to love being my girl. We were going to go far."

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, rubbing her hot cunt on my mouth. Her thick bush felt so amazing. Her curls tickled my mouth.

I fluttered my tongue up and down her slit, stroking over her clit again and again. I drank her tangy juices that spilled out into my mouth. Then I concentrated on her bud. I polished her naughty pearl with my wicked tongue.

She groaned every time I did that. I swirled around her. Caressed her. Teased her. She clenched her butt-cheeks beneath my hands. I knew that I brought her closer and closer to cumming. I would make her howl her pretty head off.

"Kimberly!" she moaned. "Oh, Kimberly! That's it! Oh, my god! Oh, that's it. Yes!"

She howled her pretty head off. I loved the way she gasped and moaned, her butt-cheeks clenching beneath her hands. Her tangy juices gushed into my mouth. I loved the flavor of them. I savored the passion of her cream spilling over my chin.

"Oh, that's so good!" she moaned as I licked at her cunt. "Kimberly!"

I lapped at her with such hunger. I feasted on her pussy with such delight. It was so much fun to just lick and lap at her. I caressed her with passion. She groaned as I did that. She whimpered, her face twisting with delight. She tossed her head from side to side, her black hair dancing down her back. I loved how she gasped as I lapped at her twat.

She made such naughty and wicked sounds.

"Oh, Kimberly!" she groaned. "Oh, Kimberly, that's so good."

"Mmm, I know," I moaned. An idea popped into my head. One that was just so fucking wicked. But first, I had to pop her cherry.

I pulled my face from her pussy, her cream running down my chin. I stood up, my large tits jiggling. With a thought, I had my strap-on around my waist. It was a simple wish. I just teleported it to me. Or, I had created a reality where I had put it on before this moment.

"Are you ready to get your cherry popped, honey?" I moaned, pressing the tip of the fleshy shaft into her shaved pussy lips.

"From behind?" she gasped.

"Sure," I purred and suddenly there was a mirror before her on my wall. "I can see your pretty face in it. And you can see mine, right?"

Erika's pretty face smiled in the reflection. Our eyes locked on each other through the reflection. This was so hot. Such joy burned in her brown depths. "You're right. This is so wicked. Pop my cherry, Kimberly. I love you!"

I pushed my dildo against her pussy lips. I watched them part then I felt the resistance of her hymen. It pushed the base of the toy against my clit. I shuddered at that delight as I felt her hymen stretched and stretched.

I thrust harder.

Her cherry popped.

My dildo plunged into her cunt. It was so hot to watch my toy vanishing into her deflowered pussy. She moaned, her head tossing and hair dancing. Her pussy swallowed the dildo. It was so hot knowing that she devoured my toy.

"Oh, yes, yes," Erika gasped. "Oh, Kimberly, that's incredible. That's just so amazing."

"I know," I whimpered as my toy bottomed out in her. My shaved pussy lips rubbed into her rum. Her plump ass rippled. I loved the red-brown hue of it. "Are you ready to get fucked?"

Her face beamed with delight, reflected in the mirror. Our eyes met through that silvery plane. It was so hot. I slid my hands up her body and squeezed her big, lactating titties. I kneaded my girlfriend's tits I loved the feel of them in my hands.

I drew back my hips. She groaned as I did that. I loved the way the toy emerged dripping in her pussy cream already. My big boobs jiggled as I slammed back into her cunt. The dildo massaged my clit. Pleasure burst from the bud.

I loved the sparks. They showered through me. I groaned, my head swaying from side to side as I pumped away at her. I fucked her with passion. I squeezed my girlfriend's boobs and watched her reflection in the mirror.

"Yes, yes, yes," she groaned as I pumped away at her cunt.

"Erika," I purred. "Ooh, I love you so much!"

"Me, too," she moaned. "This feels amazing! Your naughty 'dick' is in me!"

I grinned and fucked into her with such force. I loved burying into her like that. I wanted to make her explode on my fake cock. Just burst with delight. I thrust into her cunt with hard strokes. I buried into her again and again. She whimpered as I did that.

My clit burst with such delight every time I thrust into her. It was so hot to bury into her cunt. My boobs bounced and jiggled as I buried into her. She gasped, her face twisting in the reflection of the mirror. Her big tits quivered in my hand.

I pounded my sweet Erika hard with my strap-on, loving that I was watching her face in the mirror. That was so hot. Made this even more exciting as I pumped away at her. I fucked her with such force. I buried into her again and again.

"Oh, you're amazing, Kimberly!" she whimpered.

"And you're not?" I asked her, drilling into her cunt with hard strokes.

She smiled in the mirror. "That's so sweet of you to say. Just so kind of you to think that about me."

"Because you are amazing!" I moaned, pumping away at her. "You're sexy and hot and sexy!"

"You said that one already!"

"I know!" I buried into her, my clit bursting with delight. "Ooh, you're just that sexy, Erika! So sexy! I love you!"

"I love you, too," she moaned as I fucked the dildo into her pussy.

It was so hot to drill into her from behind. To pound her snatch with such force. I plunged the dildo into her cunt again and again. My boobs bounced and heaved as I hurtled closer and closer to my orgasm. My pussy dripped juices that flowed down my thighs.

I squeezed her tits. Milk squirted out and splashed on the mirror. That was so incredible to watch. I kneaded her boobies, making more milk gush out of her. She moaned as I did that, her body trembling as I hammered her cunt with my strap-on.

"I'm going to cum, Kimberly!" she moaned as I buried deep and hard into her.

"Of course you are!" I moaned. "I want you to explode. I want you to burst with such delight on my big dildo as it screws your hot cunt!"

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned as I pumped away at her. "Just keep fucking me, and I will. I'll cum so hard on this toy. Ooh, you're driving me wild!"

My clit burst with delight on every plunge into her twat. I fucked her hard. The slap of my crotch on her rump echoed through the room. I squeezed her tits, more milk squirting out to spray the mirror. That was so hot.

My girlfriend's face contorted with delight as I fucked her cunt. I drilled into her with such force. I fucked her with such passion. She had such an amazing body. I loved how hot I had made her. I rubbed my titties into her back.

My nipples drank in the feeling of her skin. The pressure built and built in my cunt with my every thrust. It was so hot to drill into her. She must be going wild as I fucked her with such passion. I would make her squeal her head off.

"Kimberly!" she moaned.

"I know!" I gasped, my pussy dripping juices down my thighs. "You're going to cum!"

"Yes!" she gasped.

I slammed my hips forward hard. I churned up her pussy with the dildo. The base massaged my clit. Sparks showered through my cunt. I was so close. My boobs rubbed across her back, my nipples drinking in the silkiness of her skin.

I buried into her cunt and gripped those big boobs. She gasped and arched her back. She squealed. Her face twisted with bliss in the reflection. As I drew back my hips, I realized she was cumming. That I had made her explode with delight.

I shuddered and slammed my dildo back into her pussy as she moaned, "Kimberly!"

"Yes, yes, cum hard, Erika!" I moaned, fucking my Indian girlfriend with such passion.

"Ooh, ooh, it's so good," she groaned. "Cum with me!"

"Getting there!" I gasped, my clit bursting with sparks.

I plunged into her pussy, my twat drinking in the delight. My orgasm burst with passion. I shuddered as the waves of delight rushed through me. My big boobs heaved. I hugged her tight from behind, whimpering with this pleasure.

My head tossed from side to side. My cunt spasmed. Juices gushed down my thighs. I groaned as the rapture washed through me over and over again. I slid my fingers up to my lover's nipples. I pinched them, feeling the milk on them.

"Oh, Kimberly," she moaned. "Oh, this is so good. This is amazing. I love this so much!"

"I know!" I groaned, this wicked idea bursting in my mind. I had to do it. "I love you so much, Erika. I want you to have my babies!"

"I wish I could," she moaned. "That would be amazing, but we're women. That's just not possible."

"What if it was?" I asked her, twisting her nipples. "What if I could make a baby with a girl just by tribbing with her. Would you have my baby?"

"I would," my girlfriend moaned. "Oh, that would be so amazing if you could do that."

"But I can," I said, feeling the ring bursting with energy. It must be so tarnished by now. "If I was to trib with you, we would make a daughter. Want to do it?"

"If it was anyone else but you, I wouldn't believe them." She turned her head to glance at me over her shoulder. "But if you say you can do it, I believe it. I'm in. Let's make a baby together!"

I squealed in delight and pulled the dildo out of her cunt.

"You're not going to regret this," I said. I threw myself back on the bed and shoved off the harness to the strap-on. "You are going to love having my baby."

"I am," she moaned, spinning around. My Indian girlfriend stared at me, her huge boobs swaying. They jiggled as she rushed to the bed. "How do we do this?"

"We trib our pussies together!" I squealed, so eager for this. I loved this ring that I had. That let me do this. There was nothing it couldn't do. I would treasure every moment with it. I was so glad that I had this power. I was so thrilled that I had been given it.