Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 05

Story Info
A naughty lesbian breeds her sexy and busty girlfriend.
7.5k words
4.56
22.4k
28

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lesbian Breeds Her Busty Girlfriend

Kimberly Parks

I was so eager to trib with my gorgeous, Indian girlfriend and breed her.

Erika had big, lactating titties thanks to my ring. She loved me now, too. I didn't have to be afraid that my crush on her was one-sided. It wasn't. She loved me as much as I loved her. That was so incredible to know. To just think about, wasn't it? That we could be united in this wonderful fashion was a pure joy to me. I was just so thrilled by it.

Now with my newest wish, which had utterly tarnished my ring, I had made it so I could breed any woman I tribbed with. We would have a baby if I did this. It was a miracle that could only come about with the reality-altering properties of my ring.

I spread my legs wide as I lay down on my bed. My big boobs jiggled. I had a perfect body thanks to this ring. The body I was always supposed to have. That was incredible to me. I was so glad that I was so blessed to have this wondrous form.

My girlfriend slid into the bed. She stared at me with this hot look in her eyes. She had such a gleam in those brown depths. She had glossy, black hair that spilled around her shoulders and such gorgeous, red-brown skin.

"We're really going to have a baby!" she squealed in delight.

"Yep," I said, my pussy on fire. "Isn't that amazing?"

"Oh, it is," she said. "Kimberly, my heart beating so fast. It's just racing."

I winked at her, so eager for her to trib with me. She climbed onto the bed then she looked at me with some confusion. It was clear she wasn't sure how to trib with me. That was so cute of her. I wanted to just hug her and kiss her.

"Just lay back on your elbows and spread your legs," I told her, my pussy so eager to use this new power of mine. "I'll take care of the rest."

She fired me a relieved smile. She did as I told her. I loved the sight of Erika's shaved folds. She had such a gorgeous pussy that just begged me to breed her. I moved closer to her, sliding my right leg under hers and my left leg over. I brought our cunts closer and closer together until that magic moment happened.

Our pussies kissed.

I shuddered at the warm, wet feel of her twat on mine. I undulated my hips, sliding my pussy in slow circles against her vulva. Our clits brushed. She gasped and moaned. Her big boobs jiggled. Her red-brown hand grabbed my pale-olive thigh, stroking me.

"Our daughter is going to be so cute," I moaned as I tribbed harder against her twat.

"Ooh, I bet," she said. "Mixed-race babies are always so cute. Like you are, Kimberly."

I grinned at her as I hugged her left leg to my breasts. I hugged her to me, rubbing my cheek against her foot as we humped our cunts together. Our pussies kissed. Clits slid through hot folds and brushed. Sparks flared.

It was incredible sharing this delight with my girlfriend. I was so thrilled to trib with her. To grind my cunt on hers. It was incredible to share this delight. She had such a fantastic pussy. Her juices soaked mine. I could feel the heat building between us.

We would have such an amazing climax together. Just cum and cum. Our pussy juices would flood and mix. Somehow, that would breed her. That would make a baby. A mix of me and her. That was so hot.

I was so glad I would knock up my best friend first.

"I love you, Erika," I moaned, our slippery pussies sliding against each other. "I love you so much!"

"Oh, Kimberly!" she moaned. "Kimberly! I love you so much. I want to have this baby with you. Ooh, yes, yes. I want to have your daughter!"

Those words swelled my orgasm. My clit throbbed and my pussy lips drank in the kiss of hers. Our shaved muffs smeared together. The pleasure swelled and swelled in me. I hurtled towards that huge explosion of rapture. I would have a big burst of pleasure. Just an amazing delight to have that ecstasy flooding out of me.

And breeding her in the process. The thought of knocking up my girlfriend swelled my orgasm even faster. I climbed towards it. I just had to explode. I whimpered, on the verge of bursting. My face contorted as I hugged her leg to my tits.

"Oh, my god," I moaned. "Oh, my fucking god, that's it. That's just amazing. I'm going to cum."

"Cum on me!" she gasped, humping harder against me. "Yes, yes, just burst on me. I want to climax with you. I'm so close."

"Me, too."

My hip undulated, grinding my clit into her pussy lips. Then I brushed her clit. My orgasm exploded through me. My pussy convulsed. My cream gushed out and bathed her snatch, fertilizing her womb with my passion.

She squealed in delight. Her body bucked, too. Our cream mixed as we both shuddered in climactic passion. Waves of delight rushed through me as I humped against her cunt. The pleasure melted my mind. Stars danced across my vision.

"I can feel your essence flooding my womb," Erika howled. "Kimberly. This is amazing. Yes, yes, this is so awesome."

"Wonderful," I moaned, loving how I had altered reality.

The waves of rapture drowned my mind. My head tossed as the pleasure swept over my thoughts. It was amazing to shudder against her. My pussy juices and hers spilled between us, making us even slippery as we kept rubbing on each other.

My orgasm hit that wild peak. I shuddered then fell onto my back I panted, staring up at the ceiling, dizzy with what I had done. With the power of my amazing ring. I could do anything I wanted. There was no stopping me.

Erika sat up and crawled over me, her heavy boobs swaying. I shuddered and leaned up to latch onto a dark nipple. I suckled on her nipple. Her breast milk gushed into my mouth. That wonderful, sweet delight.

"I'm going to nurse our daughter just like this," said Erika. "Ooh, I can't wait for her to grow up and be old enough to nurse from me."

I got that. I wanted to share this breast milk with my daughter. I could make it happen. Another wish, but... I had already used up so much power with this one. I would have to find a woman to recharge my ring. I had already used Erika, both my sisters, and Mom. There was no one in the apartment that I could use.

I'd have to find another woman to do it.

I kept nursing from Erika, coming down from our high. It was such a wild delight. I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I would do such naughty things. I would have so much fun at college. I bet I could find a girl to finger with ease.

Hell, I bet I could march naked to the apartment next door and finger Mrs. Sheridan. She was a woman in her mid-twenties. Newly married. Just settling down with her husband, a guy named Sheldon.

Like that nerd from the Big Bang Theory. His mother on the show called him Shelly, didn't she? Mmm, that was a nice name. A good name for a sexy woman. My fingers twitched as I nursed from my girlfriend's breast. I had to recharge my ring for my wild plans.

I popped my mouth off Erika's nipple and purred, "Have you ever met my new neighbors? A young couple. The Sheridans. They're super cute. He's a nerd, and she's a busty blonde. I don't know how he landed such a hottie. He must have game."

"Oh, and what are we going to do?" asked Erika, this wicked gleam in her eyes.

"Why, we're going to go next door and say hi," I purred, rolling out of bed. I had such naughty, naughty plans. "I think Mrs. Sheridan will love it if we finger her pussy and suckle on her tits. And Mr. Sheridan, well, he can watch." Sheldon Sheridan. Wow, his parents must have loved alliteration.

"Mmm, and you are so naughty," Erika said as I held out my hand to her.

"I am," I said. "I am tired of bottling up all these lusts and desires. I'm going to get what I want. Enjoy all the things I craved before and thought I could never have. I'm not going to let anything stand in my way."

"Wow, that is so awesome," groaned Erika. She gripped my hand, and I pulled her to me. Her busty boobs jiggled. She threw her arms around me. "I love you, Kimberly!"

She kissed me with such passion. I groaned as our boobs pressed together. Our nipples rubbed in such an exciting way. I loved this so much. I kissed her with passion. My tongue danced with hers as my hands grabbed her booty.

I squeezed and kneaded her ass, savoring this kiss. But Mrs. Sheridan awaited. I was so wet and horny for this. I just had to have her right now. I had to slide my fingers into her pussy and recharge my ring. Use it to make an even naughtier wish.

I didn't want to wait for my daughter to grow up. I wanted to love her soon.

Not too soon. If it took nine months to have a baby, then it should take ten days. That was fast enough. Let me play with my lover's pregnant body for a few days. Then daughter would come. She would grow up fast, too. She could grow a couple of years every day. We could run through the entire scope of her life and skip until she was eighteen. Then she would age normally.

It was perfect.

I broke the kiss and said, "Let's go."

I grabbed her hand and led her out of my bedroom. I found Mom and Sandra making out on the couch. They were having so much fun sharing their lesbian passion. Andrea was by them fingering her cunt. She smiled at me. I winked at my twin sister.

I would have to breed her, too. And mom. And my sister.

Erika and I reached the front door. My girlfriend's hand tightened on mine as I opened it and stepped out into the hallway. She hesitated for a moment, but I gave her hand a tug and she followed me out. Both of us naked.

"This is so naughty," she said, trembling.

"Yeah, but I am the hottest chick in the universe," I purred. "Eighteen and gorgeous."

"Yeah, you are," Erika purred. My pregnant girlfriend kissed me. "Ooh, this is so wild."

I winked at her as I reached the door of the Sheridans. I drew back my hand and knocked hard on the apartment door. I stood there naked and proud, my big boobies thrusting out before me. I put a hand on my hip, looking as sexy as I could

The chain rattled as it slid out of the lock. Then it opened and there stood Mrs. Sullivan. The naughty MILF next door. She was in her mid-twenties, her blonde hair spilling around her face. Her blue eyes sparkled at the sight of me. She gasped in shock at seeing me naked. Her cheeks went rosy.

"Oh, my, Kimberly," she gasped, staring at me with this hunger. She bit her lower lip. "And you're naked. Oh, my. Uhh... what is going on?"

"Your dream come true," I told her and thrust my hand into the front of her jeans. She gasped, sucking in her belly as I delved into her fly.

"Kimberly!" the married woman gasped, her eyes wide with shock. "What are you doing?"

I shoved my hand into her panties. I slid through the cloth, feeling her thick bush. I loved the feel of her silky hairs against my hand. Then I cupped her hot flesh. I rubbed at her married cunt with my left hand, wetting the ring with her juices.

I thrust my fingers into her married cunt. She gasped as I fingered her right here in the door. My big boobs jiggled. I thrust my digits in and out of her cunt. She whimpered, throwing a look over her shoulder at the living room.

"My husband is home," she moaned as I thrust my fingers in and out of her juicy cunt.

"And?" I purred. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No" whimpered Mrs. Sheridan. She shook her head as her pussy clenched about my fingers. "Oh, god, I don't. But... but..."

"If your husband sees, he's going to get quite the show," I purred. "Now pull up your shirt. Erika and I want to see your tits, Mrs. Sheridan."

She shuddered, her cheeks so red. Her hot pussy squeezed about my thrusting digits. This was so wild that I had this control over her. She grabbed the hem of the t-shirt she wore and drew it up over her flat stomach. She raised it higher and higher.

Her red bra came into view. I smiled at it cupping those large tits. She bunched her shirt beneath her armpits, her eyes wild. She glanced over her shoulder as I thrust my digits in and out of her juicy cunt. The married MILF licked her lips.

"Now the bra, Mrs. Sheridan," I cooed. "We can't see your tits with it in the way. It's covering those big and lush mounds."

"Yes, yes, yes," Erika moaned. "We want to see them." Her hand grabbed my ass, squeezing me.

This was so hot. Mrs. Sheridan shuddered as she lifted her bra up and over her breasts. They spilled out, her pink nipples hard. I tweaked one with my right hand. My fingers twisted the nub. She gasped, her twat clamping down on my thrusting fingers.

My thumb slid through her bush and found her clit. I massaged her bud. She gasped, her hair dancing. I ducked my head down and suckled her other nipple into my mouth. I nursed on her, loving the feel of her in my mouth.

At the same time, my lover squeezed my rump. Her naughty fingers went lower and lower. She reached down to my shaved cunt. I groaned as she rubbed at my pussy folds. She slid up and down my slit, brushing my clit.

"You girls," whimpered Mrs. Sheridan. "Oh, you girls are going to get me in trouble."

I suckled on her nipple hard, my thumb rubbing faster circles on her clit. She groaned, her face twisting in delight. As I loved her, Erika's fingers slid up and down my pussy slit. She brushed my clit. Then she strummed it, rubbing back and forth over it.

I suckled hard on Mrs. Sheridan's boob. My fingers thrust over and over into her cunt. Her twat squeezed down on me. She groaned. I massaged her clit, loving what Erika did to my cunt. Her digits were pumping away at me, just giving me such bliss.

My lover leaned in and nibbled on my ear. She rubbed her boobs into my back. "Ooh, you are driving her wild. You're so going to make her cum."

"She is," whimpered Mrs. Sheridan. "Oh, my god, Kimberly."

I nipped her nipple with my teeth. She gasped. Her pussy clamped down hard on my fingers. That made it so much more fun to thrust my digits in and out of her hot and juicy snatch. She gripped me with her passion. Her cream soaked my fingers. I loved this so much. It was a wild rush to do this to her. Just such a thrill.

I suckled. Nibbled. My tongue danced and swirled around her nipple. Then I suckled again. I plunged a third finger into her cunt. She gasped, my thumb circling clit. I pushed harder on her bud, loving the feel of her pearl.

"Shit," Mrs. Sheridan groaned. "Oh, shit, that's good."

I was so glad to hear that.

"Mmm, make her cum, honey," Erika moaned. Her fingers thrust in and out of my cunt faster.

She would make me cum with those wonderful digits. I clenched down on them, increasing the silky friction and my own pleasure. It was a rush. I quivered, my big boobs swaying from side to side as I loved every moment of this.

It was a thrill to enjoy this married woman. I suckled hard on her nipples. She whimpered, her pussy gripping my three digits. My fingers plowed into her cunt. She gasped. Her back arched. Her twat went wild.

"Oh, Kimberly," moaned the hot wife as her pussy writhed around my digits.

I popped my mouth off her nipple and moaned, "That's it, cum, Mrs. Sheridan!"

The blonde wife's hair danced around her shoulders as her cunt went wild around my digits. It was so hot to feel that delight. Her twat suckled at my fingers. Her moans echoed through her apartment. Erika thrust her digits hard into my twat, driving me towards my orgasm.

"Regina, who's at the door," a man called from the apartment.

"Kimberly from next door," I called. "Just making your wife cum."

"Oh, okay," Sheldon Sheridan said. Then he gasped, "Wait, what?"

He appeared behind his wife who was quivering on my fingers. I shuddered as Erika thrust her fingers into my pussy deep. The sight of the husband witnessing me molesting his wife sent me over the edge.

I came on my sexy girlfriend's fingers. My twat writhed around her digits. The heat swept through me. My head tossed back and forth. I groaned, my big boobs dancing. Mrs. Sheridan's cunt kept spasming around my digits.

"Sheldon," she groaned. "I... I... Oh, god, I'm cumming so hard!"

Her pussy spasmed around my digits. Her twat suckled on my fingers. I loved it. My own pleasure swept through my body. Erika nibbled on my ear. She licked my lobe as her fingers wiggled about in my snatch.

My orgasm rushed towards its peak as Mrs. Sheridan whimpered. I kissed her before her husband, claiming her lips. She moaned into my kiss, her tongue thrusting into my mouth. She whimpered, her twat's convulsions slowing.

Her orgasm passed while mine peaked in me. I shuddered there, floating on the pinnacle of my pleasure. The rapturous swell was wonderful. I kissed her with passion as I slipped my fingers out of her pussy, my left hand soaked in her juices.

I broke the kiss and purred, "Are you going to invite us in, Mrs. Sheridan?"

"I..." she panted, her big boobs rising and falling, her nipples brushing mine. "Yes, yes, come in. come in."

She stepped aside, her big boobs bouncing. Her husband stood behind her, a brown-haired guy with glasses perched on his head. He swallowed as he stared at us. I loved the way he looked at us. This was so exciting.

My pussy was on fire as I stepped into the room. I didn't mind the man looking. He wouldn't be a man for much longer. I just wanted to enjoy him watching his wife servicing me before I made the big change. Before I made him into Shelly Sheridan.

"What a nice place you have, Mrs. Sheridan," I said, my big tits swaying. "Mmm, you like my tits? You're not one of my supporters on OnlyFans."

"You have an OnlyFans account?" gasped Mr. Sheridan, his dick bugling the front of his pants.

"Oh, yes," I purred. "Mmm, maybe I should film your wife eating my pussy out and add it on there. Then you can pay to watch it and see her happily munching away at my cunt whenever you want." I licked his wife's tart pussy cream off my fingers.

He groaned as I did that. I shuddered at the flavor of them. Then I made a small wish and suddenly I was holding my iPhone in my right hand. I would make a video of this as I headed to their mauve couch. I sank on it.

Erika settled down on my side and cuddled up against me as I opened my phone and loaded the video of it. I shot it at Mr. Sheridan looking at me with lust then at his wife heading to us, her big boobs still jiggling, her shirt and bra shoved up over them.

"You can get naked, Mrs. Sheridan," I purred. "And say hi to my fans. Blow them kisses. You're going to be famous."

She waved and said, "Hi, Kimberly's fans." She blew them kisses, her boobs jiggling. Then she pulled off her bra and top. "I really don't know what to say. I'm her next-door neighbor. That's my husband."

"Hi," he said, his cock so hard. He then pulled out my phone and started tapping it. I was about to pick up another fan.

She shoved off her jeans and panties next. I smiled at her blonde bush coming into view. She had a thick one dripping with her juices. It was a delight to stare at. I shuddered, my cunt on fire. I kept filming her stripping naked.

"God, I am so wet for you to eat my pussy, Mrs. Sheridan," I moaned. "I just know you'll be amazing at it."

"Yeah, I will," she said as she stepped out of her clothes. Her husband trembled as he aimed his camera. God, was he recording this, too?

Hot.

She sank to her knees and grabbed my legs. She stroked her hands up my thighs. She licked her lips and said, "I haven't eaten pussy since I was your age."

"Well, it's like riding a bike," I told her. "I know you won't have any problems with it. You'll do just fine, Mrs. Sheridan."

She winked at the camera then leaned towards my naked pussy. Her pale hands slid up my light-olive thighs higher. I shuddered at her touch. Her breath washed over my shaved pussy. I loved being the sexiest woman in the world.

Mrs. Sheridan kissed at my pussy. I groaned, her husband watching with such eagerness. He was hard. That was so exciting. I loved that he was watching his wife tongue my pussy. She slid up my folds to my clit.