Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 07

Story Info
The naughty lesbian makes her school all girls!
7.6k words
4.6
18.4k
23

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly Makes An All-Girl's School

Kimberly Park

I smiled as Sascha went off to fuck the first of the ten guys she had to suffer through before coming back to me. Ten guys that would become women. That was just something so naughty. I could breed girls by tribbing with them, but there just weren't enough girls in the world.

And my powers had limitations, but... I could use my ring to make other women into... wonderful conduits of femininity. It was an exponential system. The more women that I gave this gift to, the more men that would be turned into women and on and on and on.

It would be an amazing world.

I could also give other women the breeding ability. And here was what was so amazing about this. Any one of these sorts of wishes would burn through my ring, but then whatever woman I made the wish for--a changer or a breeder--would provide me the pussy juices to refresh my ring.

It was amazing.

"Yes, yes, yes, I have to fuck you for Mistress Kimberly, Jack," squealed Sascha.

I smiled as she threw herself at the guy and glanced at Mrs. Masters. The professor whose class I had crashed to punish Sascha stared at me with awe on her lips. I looked the MILF up and down. She had blonde hair and big boobs. That I needed to see naked.

"Let me see you naked," I told her. "Mmm, I just want to see that gorgeous body of yours right now."

"Yes, Kimberly," moaned Mrs. Masters.

She unbuttoned her blouse, her face flushed. She wanted me. Every woman did. I was perfect thanks to P's gift. She had given me something amazing. Something perfect. I was so happy to have this ability.

It was a delight to watch the MILF strip. Her blonde hair spilled around her flushed face. She worked at the buttons of that blouse and opened it. I loved how her big breasts were constrained by a powder-blue bra. Her boobs quivered in the cups as I winked at her, kneading my own tits as I watched her strip.

She reached behind her and unclasped her bra. I groaned as those cups fell away, exposing those big, motherly tits. Soft and topped by fat, dusky-pink nipples. Those were just a beautiful set of tits that made my cunt quiver.

"Do you like them, Kimberly?" she asked, trembling as she stared at me. "I mean... They're not too big, right?"

"No, no, they're not too big at all," I groaned, staring at her in awe. "Those beauties are just perfect. Ooh, yes, yes, Mrs. Masters, you have amazing breasts."

She beamed at me as Sascha grimaced in the background, hating that cock she was riding. Well, it wouldn't be a cock for much longer.

Mrs. Masters unzipped her pencil skirt and let it fall down her thighs and land around her feet. She wore matching panties, the crotch soaked. I groaned at the sight, my mind already thinking of the perfect gift for her. She had a husband, and I wanted her to be a breeder. I would make her have a special wish.

She would become a breeder and transform her husband into a wife when they next make love. Then she would trib and breed her with that pussy. I let out the power, the ring crumbling just from it as she shoved down her panties and exposed her bush.

The ring ate away. I watched it dwindling. Growing thinner and thinner until it was a moment from snapping. My heart pounded. That wish might have been too much. As Mrs. Masters straightened, I shoved my hand between her thighs and rubbed my ring into her blonde bush.

Into her pussy.

I felt my ring growing back. A wave of relief washed through me. I felt like I was about to let it disintegrate. That if I hadn't given it pussy juices, I would have been in trouble. But I felt it growing strong again as it fed on this woman.

Then I thrust my fingers into my teacher's pussy. Mrs. Masters groaned as I fingered her. Those large boobs of hers swayed before me. Her face twisted with delight. She looked like she was having such a hot time as I thrust my fingers into her twat.

"Yes, yes, yes, that's wonderful," she whimpered. "Kimberly! Kimberly is caressing me. She's fingering my twat with such force."

I smiled at her as she trembled. Her pussy clenched around my digits. I loved that. I slid my thumb through her pussy lips and found her clit. I massaged her and loved how she trembled now. She groaned and swayed.

She looked so happy as I did that. It was so hot to make her feel this good. Her juices soaked my fingers. They dripped down the back of my hand. I grabbed her boob with my right hand. I squeezed her tit, loving the feel of her in my hand.

"Mmm, you're just a naughty teacher," I purred. "Just loving having your student's fingers thrusting in and out of your cunt. How does that feel? Huh?"

"It feels so good," she moaned, her pussy clenching down on my digits. "Oh, wow. That's so good. You have an amazing touch."

"Better than your husband?" I purred.

"Oh, definitely," she moaned. "Your touch is just so wonderful. Oh, my god, Kimberly, I'll be a naughty teacher every day for you."

"Good," I purred and ducked my head down and suckled on her nipple I nursed with such passion on her. She groaned as I did that. No breast milk gushed out, what a pity, but it was always such a delight to have a woman's nipple in my mouth.

They were just so delicious.

But I wanted to have her eat my pussy. I popped my mouth off her nipple and leaned back, my fingers sliding out of her cunt. I grinned at her, my big boobs jiggling. She stared at me, her eyes glossy with her lusts.

"Time for you to eat me out, Mrs. Masters," I groaned. "I want that tongue dancing through my folds. How does that sound?"

"Just wonderful," she groaned and fell to her knees. In the background, Jack groaned.

Mrs. Masters buried her face into my pussy. She tongued my slit. I loved the feel of her lapping at my snatch. It was so hot. The professor feasted on me with her hunger. My gold ring sparkled from my wish as my boobs jiggled.

"What the fuck?" a feminine voice gasped. I smiled to see Jack had become Jill. She was still in her boy's clothes. I winked at her as her eyes fell on my big boobs. She groaned in delight while Sascha whimpered with passion.

"I made him into a woman," she groaned then rushed at the next boy. She pounced, eager to turn Bill into Billie. That would be so hot.

And even better was having Mrs. Masters tongue me as Jill trembled. She would love to be a new woman. She stared down at her tits as I savored that hot tongue dancing through my pussy folds. She licked me with hunger.

I groaned, my face contorting with the delight the sexy teacher created by licking me. She lapped at me with hunger. She devoured my cunt. Her tongue buried into my depths. I groaned, my snatch clenching about her swirling tongue.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Ooh, that's so good. Oh, god, I love it. You are going to drown in my pussy cream, Mrs. Masters. How does that sound?"

She whimpered in delight, her tongue dancing around in my cunt. It sounded like she was so happy about it. Just so thrilled to feast on me. I loved her twirling her tongue through my twat. It was a thrill. I loved every second of it.

She fucked her tongue in and out of my twat. I loved that. It was a treat to feel the MILF-teacher doing that to me. She was using such naughty techniques to make me cum. I whimpered, rising towards that moment of climax.

I gripped my boobs. I kneaded them. My face contorted with passion as that wicked teacher swirled her tongue around in me. My eyes flicked to Jill. She was still squeezing her tits, but her eyes were on me.

Just like they should be.

I smiled and beckoned to her. She shuddered and headed to me, her large tits jiggling. She had such delicious boobs now that she had been improved by Sascha's delicious twat. My cunt clenched down around the teacher's tongue.

"Mmm, aren't you just sexy," I said to the new naked girl. "You're going to love being a hottie."

"I will," she said, staring at me as she fell under my spell.

"Good, good." My smile groaned. "You want to eat my pussy?"

She nodded.

"Yeah, you want to eat my pussy." I smiled. "You have to fuck a hundred guys and turn them into women with that amazing cunt of yours."

My ring corroded as I unleashed my power. I thrust my hand between her thighs and cupped her hot twat. I rubbed my ring into her pussy folds. My ring drank that cunt cream. It absorbed her passion as I made her into another changer.

"Now, go," I groaned, my orgasm building and building on Mrs. Masters tongue. "Every one hundred men you make into women, I'll let you eat my pussy!"

"I will!" Jill cried and darted towards another of the guys in the classroom.

A big smile spread on my lips. This was amazing. I loved this hot passion. Mrs. Masters's tongue darted around in my twat. It was fantastic. I loved that hot delight. She flicked her tongue to my clit. She nibbled on it.

The feel of Mrs. Master was incredible. I threw back my head, my face twisting with delight as my orgasm built and built. She had such delicate lips. They were made to please women. I loved that so much. It was amazing to have my teacher eating me.

I squeezed my breasts. I kneaded them as the naughty slut was riding her next guy. Ooh, this was going to be such a wonderful world that I would create. I would make it so much better than it was right now.

All thanks to this ring.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "Oh, Mrs. Masters. Oh, that's so good. That's so fucking awesome. You're going to make me explode."

"Oh, good," she moaned. "I'm doing good?"

"Yes, you are," I groaned. "Just keep nibbling on my bud. Just keep it up and... Oh, god, that's so good. That's amazing to have you sucking on me like that."

She fluttered her tongue around my clit. She danced with such skill. It was so dexterous to have her do that. I was in heaven having her doing that. I trembled, my big boobs jiggling in my kneading hands. I squeezed them tight.

Then she suckled on my clit. I gasped and threw back my head. My black hair swayed down my body as the pleasure grew and grew in me. I dug my fingers into my big, soft titties. The pressure in my pussy hit that bursting point.

I exploded.

"Oh, fuck, yes," I gasped and drowned Mrs. Masters with my pussy juices.

My cunt writhed and spasmed. Pleasure swept through me as she licked up the juices spilling out of my twat. She drank my wonderful pussy cream as my mind drowned with ecstasy. My back arched, my hands squeezing my tits.

The rapture swept through me. I loved every moment of this. I whimpered, the girls in the class staring at me with such hunger. They all wanted to be in Mrs. Masters's place. They all craved to be showered in my pussy cream.

I hit the wonderful peak of my orgasm. I quivered there, savoring this amazing moment. I floated there. The classroom watched me, the moans of Sascha echoing through the classroom as she worked another guy towards becoming a woman. It was just such a wonderful thing.

I would transform the world into something amazing.

Mrs. Masters lifted her face from between my thighs. My pussy cream dripped down the teacher's chin. She left her plump lips, savoring the spicy flavor of my pussy. Then she stared up at me as she straightened, her big boobs swaying back and forth before my eyes.

I grabbed her tits, kneading their soft, plump mounds. She quivered as I did that and said, "Thank you for letting me service your pussy, Kimberly. What can I do this service you next?"

"How would you like to have my daughter?" I asked her. "You will be breeding your wife tonight, but I could put a baby in your womb right now. How would you like to have my lezzie daughter?"

Her blue eyes lit up at what I said, and she exclaimed, "Yes!"

I grinned at that. "Have you ever heard of tribbing?"

She shook her head. "But I am eager to learn. I know that you have so much to teach me, Kimberly."

I smiled. Yes, I did. "Lie down on the floor, and spread your legs apart. We are going to scissor our legs and grind our cunts together. We are going to keep rubbing them together and tell we explode. Hot, right?"

"Oh, that sounds so hot, Kimberly," Mrs. Masters said. She immediately went down onto the floor, leaning back on her elbows. Her largest tits jiggled and swayed as she squirmed there. God, she had amazing boobs.

My pussy was dripping wet as I sank to the floor. I thrust my left leg beneath her right, and my right leg above her left. Then I slid closer and closer to her, bringing my pussy towards her furred muff. This naughty heat wash through me as cunts came closer and closer together.

I would breed my teacher.

Her furred muff rubbed into my shade twat. I shuddered at the ticklish caress of her silky curls upon my vulva. I quivered in the light as I pressed my pussy into her bush. We both moaned in delight as we started rubbing our cunts together. It was such a wonderful thing to trip her.

I helped against her, wiggling my hips in slow circles. Shivering delight swept through me as her pubic hair rubbed against my shade pussy. My clit and labia both drank in the wonderful sensation of her thick bush. She moaned, her hands grabbing a hold of my left leg. She gripped me, almost using me for leverage as she ground against me.

"Oh, Kimberly, yes!" Mrs. Masters moaned as she tribbed with me. "This is amazing!"

"I know," I gasped, savoring the way that her bush rubbed on my shaved pussy. "I am going to knock you up. You are going to have my lezzie baby!"

"Yes!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. Every student in the classroom heard her.

"Oh, I want to be in your place, Mrs. Masters," gasped Cynthia. "Oh, I would have your baby, Kimberly!"

"Right, right, right?" squealed Alice. She squirmed above us, watching as Mrs. Masters and I ground our pussies together. "I would love to have Kimberly's baby!"

I loved the fan club watching us as I rotated my hips, smearing my shaved twat into the teacher's thick bush. Shudders of delight rippled through my body, tingles of bliss that washed through me. I quivered, loving every moment of tribbing with my teacher. It was pure ecstasy.

I could not wait for us both to cum. For us both to shower the other's pussy in hot cream. I would soak her bush in my spicy juices. And she would gush her passion, soaking my nethers and all her wonderful delights. It would be incredible.

And as I climax, the power of the ring that P gave me would breed her. It should be impossible, but my ring rewrote reality. It sculpted into what I wanted. I was so excited. So thrilled. I would really make this world into my lesbian paradise.

Just thinking about that had me grinding my twat even harder against Mrs. Masters's silky bush.

I built and built towards my orgasm with the sexy MILF teacher. My hips rotated, my pussy grinding on hers. Her silky curls tickled me. I shuddered, reveling in the delight of her bush smearing across my shaved vulva. I quivered as my orgasm approached that bursting point.

Our clits kissed. Sparks exploded from my pearl. They set off the explosion in my cunt.

"Yes!" I squealed as my orgasm swept through me. "I'm breeding you, Mrs. Masters! I'm knocking you up!"

She ground her furred muff against my shaved pussy and she gasped, "Yes, yes, I'm having your lezzie baby!"

As my pussy juices gushed out of my cup, her hot cream flooded out of her twat. I shuddered as our passion mixed where our snatches rubbed. I shuddered, my big boo smacking together as the waves of ecstasy stirred through my body. They crashed against my mind. Stars danced above me.

Our gasps and moans resounded through the classroom. We filled it with our passionate cries of ecstasy. Rapturous shouts burst from our lips as we ground our pussies together. It was incredible. I quivered, savoring the sapphic bliss that swept through my body again and again.

I love cumming on my teacher's cunt. I love that our cream mixed, her juices and mine swirling into one delicious mess. It was outstanding to hit that wonderful peak. I quivered at the heights of my ecstasy. Euphoria saying through my veins. For one glorious moment, I was nothing but rapture.

And then it died away into such a quivering delight. I shuddered, sucking in deep breaths. Mrs. Masters quivered, her ticklish curls caressing over my sensitive vulva.

"Oh, I just know that you bred me," she purred. "Oh, that was just the most amazing thing in the world, Kimberly."

"And when you get home tonight, you're going to trib with your wife and knock her up," I told her.

"Oh, that will be so amazing," she groaned. "Thank you, Kimberly. Oh, thank you so much!"

I smiled as I stood, my big boobs smacking together. All the girls in the classroom were staring at me. They all want me, even the ones that used to be guys. Sascha was doing such good work. And so was the other one. I had already forgotten her name.

"Okay, okay," I told the girls as I faced them. "Let's line up. Right here before me. I'm gonna change all your fates. It's going to be amazing!"

The girls all squealed in delight as they moved before me. My pussy clenched as I flexed the fingers of my left hand. My thumb rubbed at that special ring. This was where it started. Where I begin to change things. They were all so happy. Sascha and that other girl were bucking the guys, making new women.

"Good news," I told the first girl. She was a Hispanic girl with a cute face. I unsnapped the fly of her jeans and shoved my hand into her panties, feeling her thick bush. "You're going to be a breeder. Any girl you trib with has a chance of becoming pregnant."

I concentrate on that, not wanting to have her breed every girl she tribbed. But to have it be more like it was in real life. A chance. A risk. The power rushed through me as my wish changed her. I felt my ring corroding away. But then her juices soaked my fingers and repaired it.

That was the beauty of my idea. Every girl I changed I would then use her pussy juices to give me more power.

"Now, have fun being a lesbian," I told her. "There's going to be a lot more women in this world."

"Oh, that's wonderful, Kimberly," she said. She squirmed there. "Can I... eat your pussy?"

"Why not," I said, winking at her. "You did get in the front of the line. Your lucky day."

She fell to her knees before me. Her face into my shaved pussy. As she started licking me, the next girl in line lifted her skirt, flashing a pair of black panties. She was a dirty blonde with a dirty smile.

"You're going to be a changer," I told her. "You want to go have sex with as many guys as you can as often as you can. If they come in any of your three holes, they will become a woman. You are going to make this world a better place."

"Yes!" she squealed as that Hispanic girl feasted on my cunt.

The ring corroded. Another wish granted. So I thrust my finger against her pussy and drink in her juices. I quivered on the Hispanic slut's mouth as I mended the ring. This was such a rush. I pulled my hand away from her, saving that tongue stirring up my cunt.

"Next!" I moaned.

They came. Half of them I made into breeders. Half I made in the changers.

I sent them out. I unleashed them on the world. To knock up girls. To change boys into hotties. It would be slow at first, but the more girls I made into changers, the more men would become women. It would be exponential. Eventually, I would hit a point where in that day, millions and millions of men would be changing to women.

Then the world would be saved. It would be so much better with just women. Lesbians. I would be their queen.

Just thinking about it made me shudder on the Hispanic girl's lips. Her tongue swirled around in my pussy. I shuddered, my big boobs bouncing and jiggling as she laughed at me. I threw back my head, my long mane of black hair dancing down my back. I grabbed my nipples.