Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 09

Story Info
The lesbian's daughter is ready to be deflowered!
7.3k words
4.42
13.1k
15

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daughter's Lesbian Deflowering

Kimberly Park

This was such a wild and magical night.

It was the culmination of one of my most wild desires. The ability to breed another woman by tribbing our pussies together. And not just any woman. My best friend that I had a crush on was now my lover. She would be mine forever because of the power of the ring I had.

Because of the power I had as a goddess.

I was so special I had manifested this power. The ring was just the embodiment of it. It showed me how much I had before I had to refresh it with pussy juices. I was just that amazing. I had been born a goddess. I just had to wait until I awoke to it.

Right?

Right.

I hurried down the hospital corridor from the maternity room, pulling off the hospital gown I had to wear. I burst out into the waiting room naked, my tits bouncing. There waited my mother, my sisters, and Natalie, who was Andrea's girlfriend.

When they saw me they stood up, looking so eager. I had such a huge grin. I felt so amazing. I couldn't stop this bubbly, giddy feeling that welled up inside of me now that I was a mother. I didn't even have to bear the child. That was how amazing being a lesbian goddess was.

"Her name is Virginia," I said. "Seven pounds, eight ounces. She's gorgeous. I'm a mother!"

"I'm a grandmother," Mom said as she flew toward me. She was as naked as I was and as busty. My sexy mom was one hot Korean MILF. I was taller, but not by much. Our tits pressed together as her lips met mine.

I savored the incestuous kiss with my mother. As our tongues danced, my older sister Sandra and my twin sister Andrea joined the hug. They both squeezed tight about me as I made out with our mother. Our nipples brushed, sending sparks bursting through my body.

I loved how my sisters hugged Mom and me as we made out. My pussy grew wetter and wetter. I wanted to enjoy my family. My tongue danced with Mom's as I reveled in this. I enjoyed every moment of this night.

And soon enough, my Virginia would be eighteen.

I broke the kiss with Mom and moaned, "Eat my pussy, Mommy! I need to feel your tongue stroking through my folds."

"Of course, Kimberly, you know I love eating your divine pussy," Mom moaned.

As she sank to her knees, her big boobs sliding down my body, I asked, "Did you know I was a goddess when you carried me into your womb?"

"Of course, I knew," she said. "How could I not know? Even if your father is some piece of trash asshole that ran out on us, he still helped to bring you into the world."

"Yeah, I think even I knew it when I was showing the womb with you," Andrea said. We weren't identical twins, but fraternal twins. I think Andrea was even a boy once. I was changing things so much, it was hard to remember what was the real world and what was the world I had created.

I had always been a goddess, right?

I gasped as my mother buried her face in my shaved pussy and licked at me. She lapped at my cunt with hunger, her motherly tongue stroking across my folds. The incestuous rush shot through me. I whimpered in delight, my big boobs jiggling.

"Sandra, I want you to lick my asshole, too," I moaned. "Just rim me."

"Oh, you know I love eating your tasty ass, Kimberly," my older sister said. She dropped to her knees behind me and grabbed my butt-cheeks. "Everyone I meet knows that I'm the big sister to the Goddess. I still can't believe it sometimes."

"But I've always been a goddess," I said. "You remember how I was when I was young, right?"

"How could I not?" she asked. "I'm so glad I get to do this to you."

See. I had always been a goddess. It was so clear to them. It might be hazy to me, but that wasn't a big deal. I was a goddess. I had such power. I shuddered as her face pressed in between my butt-cheeks. I groaned as she licked at my asshole.

That felt so naughty having her lick there. She swirled her tongue around my anal ring. She massaged my naughty backdoor. I groaned, loving that wicked feel of her tongue dancing around my asshole.

At the same time, Mom was licking at my pussy. She was lapping at me. I groaned at how wonderful it felt. This was such a wonderful moment. I was a mother. A big smile spread on my lips as this amazing pleasure swept through me.

I shuddered, wiggling my hips from side to side. I ground my snatch on my mother's hungry lips. She licked at me with all that passion. She stroked me with that wicked tongue. The incestuous delight surged through me.

"That's it, you naughty mommy," I moaned, loving that hot tongue licking at me. "Just lick my cunt like that, ooh, that's good."

"Mmm, my sexy goddess is a mommy now," she moaned in Korean and thrust her tongue in my pussy.

"That's right, Mother!" I gasped in Korean, my butt-cheeks clenching on my big sister's face. Sandra swirled her tongue around my asshole.

Then she thrust her tongue into my bowels. I groaned as I had both their tongues in my holes. My asshole clenched on my big sister's tongue while my pussy loved Mom swirling around in me. I quivered, my big boobs jiggling.

I swelled towards that big orgasm. I would have such a large one. This was such an amazing treat to feel this pleasure surging through me. I savored every moment of their tongues swirling around in my holes.

And I burst with rapturous delight.

"Yes!" I squealed, a goddess cumming on her mother and sister's lips.

My pussy convulsed, juices gushing out to bathe Mom's mouth. Her tongue lapped at the shaved folds of my cunt. The pleasure swept through me. That wonderful delight surged through my body. It was wondrous to have all this ecstasy rushing through me.

My asshole convulsed around my big sister's tongue. She swirled it about in my asshole. She teased me with it. I loved that delight, my head tossing from side to side as the rapture surged through me. I groaned, my boobs heaving.

"I'm a mommy now!" I cried out, the ecstasy consuming my mind. "Me!"

"You are, daughter!" Mom moaned between her hungry licks.

"Congrats," moaned Sandra.

"It's amazing!" Andrea said. My twin sister watched on with this big smile on her lips, her girlfriend at her side. "You're amazing!"

"I know!" I groaned, my head throwing back as my orgasm swelled higher and higher. I soared through such wonderful heights of ecstasy and hit the peak of my orgasm. I quivered there, a big smile on my lips. "Yes!"

I panted, then noticed the women kneeling at the edges of the waiting area. I quivered at my worshipers bowing low to me. It was such an exciting sight to witness them quivering before me. A big smile spread on my lips.

I moved towards them, savoring the way they stared at me. I left my mother and sister behind. They started kissing, of course. That was hot to hear their lips smacking together in the background as I approached my supplicants.

They looked up at me, awe in their eyes. Followers of the Church of Pussy. "Rise, my Sapphic Daughters."

They did, staring at me with such awe. I smiled at them, my pussy so juicy. I studied them, looking from woman to woman. They all were bare-breasted, blouses open or removed. Some had front-clasping bras they'd undone others had just shoved them up to expose their tits.

"Who here have I not given a Purpose?" I asked.

They all jumped to their feet and hiked their skirts. All of them wore skirts and none of them had panties. I smiled at the sight of shaved, trimmed, and thick bushes. A rainbow of hair colors and skin tones. I quivered in delight.

"What faithful Sapphic Daughters you are!" I said and thrust my left hand into the first woman's cunt. I shoved my middle and ring fingers to the hilt in her. What had I given out last... "You are a Breeder, my Sapphic Beauty.'

She gasped in delight as my digits drank her pussy juices, feeding on the power. She swayed from side to side, such a big smile on her lips. I pulled my fingers out of her cunt, my digits dry despite how wet she was.

"Go and be fruitful," I told her and turned to the next woman. I thrust my fingers into her cunt and smiled. "You are a Changer. Every man that cums in your pussy will become a Sapphic Daughter. Go, my little slut-bunny, and fuck every man you can. Go on a Holy Pilgrimage. May your cunt drip with their seed until not a man remains on this world."

"Yes, my Sapphic Goddess," she moaned, her pussy growing dry around my fingers.

I nodded. Breeder and Changer. Breeder. Changer. Breeder. Changer. I blessed them with their Purpose and sent them out to the world. I had been doing something different to the doctors and nurses. I hummed as I finished.

It was time to see my lover and our baby. I was so eager to see my daughter. I hummed and headed down the hallway, my pussy wet and itchy. This was such a wonderful day. A nurse came out of the room and gasped at the sight of me.

Had I given her a Purpose? No, no I hadn't.

"My Goddess," she gasped at the sight of me. She quivered.

I smiled as I shoved my hands into the front of her scrubs. I pushed not just into her purple pants but into her panties. She gasped, her blue eyes widening. I smiled as I found her shaved. And with a pierced clit. How kinky.

I bet she was one of those TikTok nurses.

I shoved my fingers into her cunt. She gasped as I did that and purred, "From now on, you have healing pussy juices. You smear your cunt cream on a woman's mouth, and it'll start to rejuvenate them. The worse they're hurt, the more it'll take.

She quivered as I drained her pussy juices, savoring that offering. She smiled, her face flushed. Her cunt clenched around my digits. I wiggled in her until I felt that she was dry. I pulled out my hand, my gold ring sparkling.

I was such a benevolent goddess.

"Thank you," she said and darted off, hopefully to use it.

I gave out a few more blessings on my way to the maternity room. I hummed with excitement as I went to see my girlfriend and our daughter. This was just an amazing day. Just the best day that I ever had. I could float away.

I reached the door and opened it to see my beautiful Erika holding our darling Virginia in swaddling cloth. I melted with joy at the sight of her. I closed the door behind me and hurried to the bed. Ericka smiled at me. She beamed at me. This was just an amazing day.

* * *

Erika Nair

Virginia was growing up fast.

I was home in a day, recovering fast thanks to some naughty nurses and their naughty juices. Virginia was a living miracle. Every day she was older, growing up not just physically, but mentally. She was learning at an astonishing rate.

In days, she was reading. It was an incredible watching her grow up literally before my very eyes. It was all because she was a demigoddess, of course. She was a magical being, and I was so proud to be her mother.

The world was changing so fast. The Changers were rushing far and wide to find men to transform. Some lined up to become Sapphic Sisters of the Church of Pussy. Others were trying to avoid it, but the Changers were horny and tenacious.

And Kimberly was splitting time from watching our daughter grow up so fast to heading out to her followers. She spent hours and hours bestowing the gifts of Breeding or Changing onto different women, sometimes mixing it up now and then with Healing or something more specialized.

Her power was boundless.

I was so glad to be her girlfriend.

Me!

I was so lucky to have known the Goddess all my life. I had bathed in her radiance for as long as I could remember. And now her great ministry was spreading around the world. She had manifested a new power recently.

Teleportation.

She could flash around the world. I didn't know what she did on those missions, but new pockets of Breeders and Changers spread. I didn't know how long until the world was all-female, but I eagerly awaited that miraculous day.

Virginia was growing so fast, and finally the special day had come. Her eighteenth birthday. It was legal for her to have sex. She had aged so much faster, but she had the intelligence, the maturity, and the body of an eighteen-year-old.

"Our little girl has grown up," Kimberly said as she watched the birthday room being set up. The cameras for the holy broadcast on OnlyFans would soon go live. All adherents to the Church of the Pussy paid at least $5 a month for the privilege of watching Kimberly.

We had more money than we knew what to do with now.

"She's going to love her special day," I said. It was still so surprising that she was an adult already. This was such a special moment. "I can't wait to see you deflower our little girl."

Kimberly smiled at me. "It's going to be an amazing day. Virginia's first time will be shown to all our wonderful followers."

"We shall bathe in her pussy juices," I said rhythmically.

Kimberly smiled at me. "I love that you're a believer."

"I'm your girlfriend," I said. "How could I not be a believer in you?" A warmth swelled through me. I was so glad to be here. So thrilled to be hers. "How much longer?"

"We have an hour left before we make our little girl into a woman," said Kimberly.

"I can't wait!" Virginia said. She bounced into the room, her fine, black hair streaming behind her. She had skin lighter than me but darker than Kimberly, a wonderful shade of tan. She had Kimberly's inquisitive features and my full lips. "I'm so thrilled that my mommies are going to make love to me! This is the best birthday ever!"

I smiled at her and stroked my hand over her head.

* * *

Kimberly Park

"It's showtime, Mommy!" Virginia said, bounding into the room.

I smiled at her. "Yes, it is." I rose from the couch where I had been waiting, nervous but excited. This was my little girl's special day. She was all grown up. I cupped her face. "Let's unleash you on the world."

"I'm going to have so many lovers, Mommy," she cooed. "I'll go out among our worshipers and just let them devour my cunt again and again. It'll be so wonderful, Mommy!"

"It will," Erika said. She came up on the other side, her big, red-brown breasts jiggling before her. "Shall we!"

I glanced at my mother. She wore a stole of pink draped over her that fell around her large breasts. She smiled as she nodded and headed into the special room before us. Her hips wiggling. The camerawomen were all ready, their cunts dripping down their thighs.

"We're live in three minutes," said one of the servants, a producer I had snagged from Joy Beaver's show. She knew how to wrangle it all as she moved about the large bedroom. The bed was orange, covered in pink rose petals.

Mother took in a few deep breaths as I waited for the magical moment to begin. This was a magical ceremony. A holy rite that my followers would all be gathering to watch. Some in their homes, others in the churches. All naked.

All ready to rub their pussies or the pussy of another woman. Friend, lover, wife, mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, or even stranger. It didn't matter. All women were equal in my eyes. All were beautiful and worthy of having their cunts stroked by naughty fingers.

"Mommy," Virginia whimpered. She wore a diaphanous nightie of pure white that her tan boobies quivered beneath. Her darker skin bled through the sheer material. She had round breasts, developing after her two mothers, her hard nipples poking at the fabric. The eighteen-year-old demigoddess quivered, her makeup subtle, her fine, black hair falling down her back. "I can't wait much longer."

"One minute," the producer said.

"We have to give all our worshipers a chance to be ready to witness every moment of your holy deflowering," I said, glancing at the golden dildo on the pillow that I would don to fuck her. Both my sisters stood by it along with Andrea's girlfriend. "We're special. We have to let the world see that at all times. And it won't be much longer."

"Thirty seconds!"

"See." I put my arm around her shoulder. "Your mother and I are going to make sweet love to you. And Grandma is going to help. And your aunts. It's going to be a family orgy."

"Ten," the producer said. "Nine. Eight. Seven."

My pussy clenched with eagerness, Virginia quivering in my arms.

"Six. Five. Four." The producer then mouthed, "Three. Two. One," and pointed at the camerawomen. Red lights came on.

"My daughters," my mother said, the Holy Sapphic Womb, "we are here to witness the august deflowering of the first demigoddess, the Divine Virginia has come of age and is ready to lie with her blessed mother, the Sapphic Goddess Kimberly."

My mother sounded so ecstatic. Had she always been like this? My memory was so... corrupted. I had these strange thoughts like I wasn't a goddess. That I was really a homely girl with no tits and hardly any friends. I had Erika, but that was it.

But, no, I was the Goddess. Everyone remembered my divine birth. My growing powers. My flawless beauty. I had to shed these doubts as Mom bowed her head to pray and bless all the women of this world to have joy and happiness, to be bathed in wondrous pussy juices.

"We know that one day, this world will be a sapphic paradise," she cried, lifting her arms. "All the men shall become women and there shall only be love! This world will quiver beneath the gentle passion of womanhood."

I could almost hear all my followers crying out, "Yes!"

That joyous sound echoed in my imagination. It was so wondrous to hear. I was so thrilled by all the followers I had. That everyone recognized me as a goddess. I was the most amazing being in this universe.

"Now behold, Virginia, Firstborn of the Goddess Kimberly, and her Sapphic Consort Erika!" Mother trembled, her big tits jiggling. "Behold the face of our Demigoddess!"

She moved out of the way and Virginia bounced forward, her round breasts heaving. She stepped into the cameras and basked there. She blew kisses and quivered with her virginal excitement. The eighteen-year-old girl looked so beautiful there. My daughter was so gorgeous.

I couldn't wait to deflower her with the golden dildo. That would be a wondrous treat to deliver her such bliss. She would cum so hard. She finally turned and sank onto the bed. She spread her legs apart, her pussy freshly shaved and virginal tight.

Erika and I came next, holding hands. I shuddered as the cameras turned and captured us. I felt so naughty as we broke apart and headed onto either side of the bed. Our daughter quivered with virginal anticipation.

The world watched. My pussy burned as my big boobs jiggled. Erika and I slid onto our daughter's bed and snuggled up against her. Both our hands went to Virginia's breasts. We squeezed her round mounds, kneading her tan-brown boobs.

Darker than my hands but lighter than Erika's.

"Mothers," whimpered Virginia. "I'm so ready. I want you two to love me!"

"We're going to make your first time so special, honey," I told her, my heart pounding in my chest. "Don't you worry."

"I know, Mommy," she said, such joy in her eyes. She was so ready to have us devour her and make her cum. "I know you'll give me such pleasure. I'm ready for it!"

I leaned down and kissed my daughter as a lover for the first time. She groaned, her mouth melting into mine. Our lips worked together as the cameras moved around us, capturing this special moment of Goddess kissing Demigoddess.

My tongue played with my daughter's as my hand kneaded her firm tit. She had such a delicious boob. I loved the feel of her in my hands as I kissed her with such passion. She quivered beneath me, her lips so sweet on mine.

I broke the kiss, loving the way she breathed, "Mommy, I love you."

"I love you, too," I purred as Erika leaned in to claim our daughter's lips.

I smiled, so happy to see my wife kissing our daughter. Their lips were both red and plump. I groaned at the sight, my thumb rubbing at my daughter's nipple. She squirmed on the bed. My pussy burned hotter and hotter.