Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 10

Story Info
The lesbian breeds her mother, sisters, and daughter!
7.2k words
4.48
18.7k
23

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Breeding Her Mother, Sisters, and Daughter

Virginia Park

I squealed in delight, so eager to be bred by my mother.

She was an amazing goddess. She bred my other mother's womb by grinding their cunts together. A gush of juices to share their passion. It was a miracle. I was the first daughter born only of women. The first.

That made me so special.

My mothers had just made such sweet love while my mother's worshipers around the world watched on OnlyFans. It was a magical site to worship women who deserved it. The most beautiful. Most desirable.

And who was more desirable than my mommy?

"Please, please, please, breed me, Mommy," I gasped, falling back on my elbows. I stretched out my legs, spreading them far apart. This was such a thrill. I was so ready for her. "Knock me up! I want to have my mommy's baby."

She smiled at me. She had black hair and pale skin. You could hardly tell she was Korean. Well, half Korean. My Grandfather was White. As for me, I had lovely, brown skin from my Indian mommy Erika. She was grinning at us, so happy.

"Oh, baby, I'm going to breed you," my goddess-mommy said. She leaned back on her elbows and scissored her legs with mine. "Tribbing is so much fun, and when we cum, you're going to be impregnated with my baby."

"Mommy!" I squealed in delight. I was so excited little spots of darkness danced across my vision.

She slid her pussy closer and closer to mine. I quivered, the camerawomen getting good shots so everyone could see me being bred. Everyone! Mommy's legs slid past mine. Then her pussy was so close to me. She was almost touching me. I quivered there with delight as they were just inches apart.

Then our cunts kissed.

"Mommy!" I squealed.

It was so wonderful to feel Mommy's divine cunt against mine. I shuddered, feeling the power of it. She would breed me. That would be such an amazing moment. I wanted her to flood me with all her pussy cream and put a baby in me.

"I want your baby, Mommy," I moaned and humped against her.

I shuddered, so glad that I had matured to eighteen so fast. I trembled, savoring grinding my cunt against her pussy. She humped against me, too. It was an incredible rush to have our twats working together. The feel of her cunt grinding against mine was sublime.

Mommy Erika watched as did Grandma and my sexy aunts. The entire world was watching. I quivered, my round boobs jiggling as I rubbed my hot cunt against Mommy's. The pleasure rippled through me as we rubbed our juicy pussies together.

She trembled as she humped against me. She ground on me, driving me wild. It was such a treat to experience this delight. I loved every moment of our pussies grinding together. This was so wonderful to feel our flesh kissing like this.

"Yes, yes, yes," I gasped. "My mommy's divine pussy is making my cunt melt!"

"I bet it is, Granddaughter," Grandma purred in Korean.

"You go, sweetie," Auntie Sandra cooed, her big boobs bouncing as she thrust an arm in the air. Her dyed-blonde hair swayed around her face. She was almost as pretty as Mommy. Almost. "Enjoy that hot cunt tribbing on yours."

"Enjoy, my little cutie," Mommy Erika purred. My birth mommy leaned down and kissed me on the lips. I groaned, my mouth melting to her as I humped harder against Mommy's cunt, our flesh so slippery as our juices mixed.

We humped together, our pussies grinding against one another. It was so wonderful to feel. To experience. I quivered, my heart pounding so hard in my chest as I ground my twat against Mommy's. Our clits brushed.

Sparks flared.

I squealed in delight. That felt so good. I shifted my hips again to bring our buds together. Our little pearls rubbed in slow circles. Joy flashed across Mommy's face as we ground our pussies together. It was outstanding. Just such a wonderful moment.

My orgasm built and built within me. Every time I rubbed my mother's cunt with mine, the pleasure swept through me. It was just a lovely delight. My round tits quivered as our pussies kissed with such passion.

"Mommy!" I gasped.

"Mmm, you're going to cum with me," she purred. "And I'm going to breed you!"

"Yes, Mommy!" I gasped. "Oh, Mommy, breed me!"

Those words swelled my orgasm as Mommy ground her cunt even harder against mine. She wanted to knock me up. To put her next daughter in my womb. I quivered with such excitement. I was so lucky to be her daughter. I was so fortunate. I savored this moment as our bodies humped together. I loved it so much.

She groaned, humping with all her might into my pussy. She ground against me. It was wonderful. A pure delight. I savored it so much as my face twisted with delight. It was amazing. I quivered, so ready to just cum on her pussy.

Our clits kissed again.

"Mommy!" I squealed and came.

My pussy juices gushed out of my cunt and bathed Mommy's pussy. She shuddered, her boobs heaving. Then something warm squirted from her cunt. She gasped out her rapture as she came with me. Her juices flooded my snatch.

Mommy bred me.

My orgasm swept up to such heights. I trembled with rapture. It was ecstasy to be knocked up by my mommy. I hit the peak of my pleasure. I shuddered there, grinding my pussy against my mother's juicy cunt. I collapsed on my bed.

"You're pregnant, honey," Mommy said as she sat up, her large breasts swaying.

"I'm so happy!" I squealed.

* * *

Kimberly Park

So was I. I wanted to do more breeding. I wanted to knock up more of my family. I glanced at my busty mother. She needed to have another daughter. Not one pumped into her by a man. By my father who ran out on the family.

"Mmm, why don't you sit on my face, Virginia," I told my bred daughter. "And while you do that, I'm going to knock up your grandmother. I'm going to put my baby in her. How does that sound?"

"Awesome, Mommy!" Virginia squealed. She glanced at my mother. "You hear that, Grandma?"

"I did," Mom purred in Korean, joy shining on her face. She squeezed her bountiful tits. "I'm so honored that you would breed me, daughter."

"Of course, Mother," I said. "Now get over here and trib me while I eat out your sexy granddaughter!"

"So sexy," Virginia purred as I stretched out on my back. She threw her leg over me and lowered her shaved cunt to my mouth.

The spicy and tangy aromas of our pussies filled my nose. I had drenched her in my cunt cream. Now she dripped with both our passion. She planted her twat right on mine. I loved that so much. I was so ready for this.

She sat on me. I groaned and licked at her cunt. I feasted on her with passion, my tongue sliding through her folds. In moments, her tangy flavor dominated over my spicy musk. I groaned, devouring her delicious snatch.

"Come and trib with her, Grandma," Virginia moaned.

Mom scissored her legs with mine as I feasted on my daughter's pregnant snatch. I had bred my little girl. I was such a wicked mother. This made me so hot as I lapped at her cunt. I stroked my tongue through her folds.

She whimpered on me, grinding her snatch on my face. I loved how she did that. She trembled on me as Mom's pussy came closer and closer to mine. I ached to feel that thick bush rubbing on my shaved twat as I tongued my daughter's tangy pussy.

"That's it, Grandmother," Virginia moaned in her flawless Korean. She spoke it far, far better than Sandra who couldn't speak Korean only understand it. "Mommy's going to breed you, too."

"I know," purred Mom. "I can't wait to be knocked up by my own beloved daughter. It's a circle from me to her then back to me. An incestuous spiral of beauty and love."

"Yes!"

I loved those words. I thrust my tongue into Virginia's cunt. Her tangy walls clenched down on me. She squirmed there as I swirled around in her. She whimpered her delight as I feasted on her with such hunger.

Then Mom's thick bush rubbed into my shaved twat. I gasped at the ticklish caress of her curls. Her pubic hair pressed against my vulva before her cuntlips kissed at mine. I quivered as Mom moaned. She humped against me.

I loved the feel of her curls sliding over my vulva while our pussy lips rubbed together. Our clits brushed. I moaned into my daughter's twat at the burst of sparks that sizzled through me. It was such a delight. A rush to knock up my own mother.

"Mommy!" Virginia moaned as my tongue danced around in her twat. "Oh, Mommy, yes!"

"My darling daughter," Mom purred as she humped against me.

Three generations of Park women loving each other. I savored it as I ground my snatch on Mom's cunt. I humped against her as I feasted on my daughter's delicious twat. I savored this wild heat that built and built in me.

I loved how Mom's pubic hair tickled my cuntlips. It was wild as I tongued my daughter's cunt. I licked and lapped at her. I swirled around in her snatch, feasting on her with everything that I had. This was it. I would have such a big burst of pleasure.

My body trembled, the ecstasy swelling in me with every moment of grinding on that hot cunt. My heart pounded in my chest as the pleasure swelled in me. The need to just burst grew and grew in me. I trembled here.

"Oh, that's so good," I moaned into my daughter's cunt.

"Mmm, Mommy," she moaned, her cute rump clenching before my face. "Yes, yes, tongue me!"

I tongued her pussy. I licked and lapped at her cunt as I tribbed my mother. I came closer and closer to breeding her. This was an incredible rush. My clit slid through her curls and rubbed at her hot pussy lips.

The bed creaked as the three of us writhed in delight. Virginia ground her twat on my face. She smeared her tangy snatch on my face. I licked and lapped at her with everything that I had. I caressed her, savoring the taste of her.

"Mommy," she breathed.

"Yes, yes, cum on your mother's face," Mom moaned, her bush tickling my cunt. "I am going to cum on her pussy."

"Cum on her pussy, Grandmother!" whimpered Virginia.

I thrust my tongue into her depths, swirling around in her deflowered pussy. I was so proud to have my daughter riding my face like this. I licked and lapped at her with hunger. I caressed her with everything that I had.

She groaned, quivering on me. She smeared her hot cunt on my face. Her moans echoed through the room. They were such delightful gasps and squeals to hear. I flicked my tongue up and down her snatch, loving the taste of her.

My orgasm swelled in me. I whimpered, grinding hard against Mom's hairy bush. I quivered, my tongue swirling through my daughter's cunt. She moaned and gasped as she rode my face. I knew she was close to bursting.

"Mommy!" squealed my daughter.

Her tangy pussy cream gushed out and bathed my mouth. I gasped in delight, opened my mouth wide, and drank it down. It was such a hot flow. I licked it all up. I savored that heat pouring out of her. I tongued her twat, quivering with the delight of this moment.

She squirmed on me, rubbing her twat on my face as she trembled through her orgasm. I licked at her twat as I humped my cunt into my mother's. Our clits brushed. Sparks flared into me. I moaned into my daughter's cunt.

"Yes, yes, Mom!" I moaned and came.

I gushed out pussy cream and bred my mother.

"Kimberly!" Mother moaned as I bathed her twat in my cunt cream.

She soaked me in her pussy juices, too. We came together. I loved the rush of grinding my snatch on her twat. Waves of heat rushed through my body as I drowned in my daughter's cunt cream. It was so wondrous.

I was in lesbian heaven. A dyke-goddess soaring through feminine passion. I tongued my daughter as my cunt writhed and convulsed. I trembled, Mom's bush rubbing on my vulva. I felt incredible as I trembled here.

Just outstanding.

"My wonderful daughter," Mother moaned. "Yes, yes, that's so good!"

"I love you, Mommy!" Virginia moaned as she hit that peak. She fell off me, shuddering in delight. "Oh, Mother!"

I licked my lips as I lay there, my orgasm sweeping through me. A few more waves of delight washed through me. I sucked in a deep breath, my heart pounding in my chest. I felt amazing. Just outstanding.

I licked my lips as I enjoyed every moment of this. It was just an outstanding delight. I quivered, a big smile on my lips. I could just melt away. I sucked in deep breaths as rubbed my pussy against my mother's furred muff.

I had bred her.

How utterly exciting.

* * *

Seo-Yeon Park

I trembled as I rubbed at my stomach. I had my daughter's baby in me. My divine daughter's miraculous child. I felt so amazing. I buzzed with delight as my granddaughter set up. She had this wide look on her face.

"Wow, Grandma," she said in better Korean than any of my children spoke. It was strange to have a granddaughter at my age. Especially one that was eighteen. It was so wicked. "That was amazing. Ooh, ooh, I had a great idea. What if I fuck you with a dildo while nursing from you!"

"That sounds wonderful," I cooed.

When my daughter gave me eternal youth, she also made sure that I lactated now. It was amazing the powers she had. I would always be a MILF, as she put it. I was so eager to be with my family until the end of time. That was such a rush.

Virginia grabbed the golden dildo while Kimberly motioned to Sandra, purring, "Your turn to get knocked up."

"Yes!" my eldest daughter said. "Breed me! Ooh, that's hot. Are you going to knock up the entire family!"

"Yep!" my goddess-daughter said. She was just that amazing.

I stretched out on my back on the bed, my bush soaked in pussy cream. I kept rubbing at my belly as Virginia worked the harness for the golden dildo up her legs. The cutie's round breasts jiggling. She had such an excited look in her eyes.

She adjusted the dildo so it pressed on her clit and scrambled to me. I was so ready for her to fuck me. She stretched over me, then leaned down and kissed me on the mouth. I loved the taste of her sweet lips. I was even more eager for her to fuck me as she nursed from me.

She broke the kiss and grinned at me. I quivered as she pushed the tip of the dildo through my bush to rub at my cuntlips. I quivered in delight as she leaned down and engulfed my nipple. She drank my breast milk.

I groaned as I nursed her. It was such a fantastic delight to have her suckling at me. She pumped away at me as my milk flowed into her mouth. She nursed on me. She suckled with everything that she had as my pussy clung to her dildo.

I loved that golden cock fucking my cunt. I moaned and writhed on the bed, reveling in this incestuous delight. My sexy granddaughter was amazing. My hands slid down her back to grab her ass. I kneaded her rump.

"That's so good, Granddaughter," I moaned. "Oh, you're just such a wonderful delight. Just pump away at me!"

She moaned around my nipple.

My milk squirted into her mouth. I loved the feeling of her gulping down my motherly delight. That was an incredible rush. My eyes rolled back in my head as she pumped away at me. She drilled away at my cunt.

Every time she nursed, every time she gulped down my breast milk, I quivered. I squeezed my pussy down on that thick, smooth shaft. My granddaughter pumped away at me. I moaned, stroking her back as she buried into me over and over again.

She swelled me towards my orgasm. I would have such a big one. My darling granddaughter buried into me hard and fast. I gripped her rump. I kneaded her ass as she buried hard into me. She nursed with everything that she had.

"Drink all my breast milk, my darling granddaughter," I whimpered in Korean. My fingers slipped into her butt-crack. "Yes, yes, you're a miracle. You're precious. The first daughter born to two women. A wondrous goddess!"

I found her asshole as she thrust the dildo over and over into my pussy. I loved the feel of her doing that. It was such a rush to have her fucking me like that. She pounded me so hard. So fast. It was such a rush. I quivered there, my heart beating so fast. This was wild.

I loved this so much.

She gulped down my breast milk as I pushed my finger against her anal ring. It popped in with ease. I wiggled about in her asshole as she drove away at my pussy. My orgasm swelled at me. She moaned around my nipple.

I loved my granddaughter nursing from me. She pumped the dildo in and out of my cunt. She was pregnant, too. We were both having Kimberly's daughters. That was so wonderful. I felt so close to my family.

"Yes, yes, yes, I'm going to cum!" I moaned.

"Cum, Grandmother!" whimpered Victoria, her lips wet with my breast milk.

She kissed me, her lips coated in that sweet cream. I loved the taste. I thrust my finger deep into her asshole as she drove the dildo to the hilt in me. I groaned and burst with delight. The pleasure rushed through me. I whimpered into her mouth.

I bucked beneath her, the pleasure surging through my body. That wonderful ecstasy washed over my mind. Stars burst across my vision. It was so amazing. So wonderful to enjoy this delight. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest.

I kissed her with passion as she moaned and quivered, her asshole writhing around my digit.

We climaxed together.

I shared this wonderful passion with my sexy granddaughter. I was such a lucky woman to have this amazing family. To have given birth to Kimberly. I shuddered beneath my daughter, our tongues dancing together.

It was fantastic as the pleasure drowned my mind. The wonderful, incestuous bliss. This wasn't taboo or forbidden. This was holy. Sacred. My eyes rolled back into my head as I savored every last moment of this bliss.

I was just so happy to have my amazing family.

* * *

Sandra Park

"I'm pregnant with your baby," I said to my divine sister.

Kimberly smiled at me as she pulled her shaved cunt from mine. "Yes, you are. You'll be having our daughter in just nine days."

"Our daughter," I breathed as I glanced over to see my other sister, Andrea, waiting. Kimberly and Andrea were twins, but it was clear that one of them was a goddess and the other was just a hot girl. Like me. "Your turn."

"Yes," Kimberly purred as I slid my cunt from her divine pussy. "I want to knock you up, too, Andrea. I want to make you preggers."

"I've wanted to have your daughter all my life," cooed Andrea.

Confusion flashed across Kimberly's face for a moment. Then she purred, "Of course you have. You've always been my cute twin sister."

"Always," agreed Andrea. She broke away from her girlfriend and slid onto the bed, taking the spot I had just been at. Mom and Virginia were cuddling nearby, their bodies pressed tight. This was so hot.

Andrea and Kimberly scissored their legs together. The twins came closer and closer, both their breasts jiggling. Andrea had a nice pair of round and perky C's, the smallest tits in the family. Well, hers were as big as Virginia's.

Their shaved cunts came closer and closer together. I quivered when they met. The twins both moaned. They undulated their hips, smearing their vulvas together. It was so hot. My pussy was so wet. I glanced at Andrea, her face twisted in delight.

"I've got to sit on your face," I moaned and threw my leg over my little sister's face.

"Sure, Sandra," groaned Andrea as I lowered my twat to her mouth. "Mmm, I love eating your pussy so much. You're yummy!"

"Good," I groaned and savored planting my cunt on my sister's mouth.

Kimberly grinned at me while Andrea licked at my twat. I shuddered at the feel of my sister's tongue sliding through my folds. She flicked in just the right way. I groaned, my big boobs jiggling before me.

Kimberly winked at me as she tribbed her twin sister. I loved the sight of my divine sister grinding her shaved cunt on our other sister. It was just a wicked delight to witness. I loved every second of it. I hummed as I watched, my body quivering with excitement.

12