Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 11

Story Info
The naughty lesbian goddess breeds her mother!
7.3k words
4.23
13.8k
10
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lesbian Goddess Breeds Her Mom

Virginia Park

I quivered atop the Eiffel Tower in Paris. I had teleported here after being bred and blessed by my mother, the Sapphic Goddess. Now here I was, stretching out on my back as all the women tourists were stripping naked and watching.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned, my legs scissoring with the sexy mother's. She and her daughter had eaten my cunt and asshole to a wonderful orgasm. I lay on my back, so ready for this. "Now you, girl, sit on my face while I trib with your mother!"

And breed her. That was one of the abilities my mother had given me.

"Oui!" moaned the girl. She straddled my head. She had a nice, shaved cunt. She lowered her pussy to me, her twat smelling of just the sweetest pussy cream. She planted her cunt right on my lips.

I licked her as her mother's furred muff pressed against my hairless twat. A quiver raced through my eighteen-year-old flesh. It was a fantastic moment. I groaned, my heart thundering in my chest. This was awesome.

I humped against the mother as I tongued the daughter's cunt. She was no virgin. She had no hymen to stop my tongue from thrusting into her sweet depths. She moaned on me and shuddered as I licked at her with all that I had.

Her mother ground her furred muff on my snatch. The ticklish curls sent such delight rippling through me. I groaned, loving the feel of them rubbing on my vulva and brushing my clit. I quivered in delight, moaning into her daughter's twat.

"Mère!" the girl moaned as she squirmed on my mouth. "Oui! Oui!"

Her mother said something in rapid French, humping her cunt into my pussy. I shuddered, savoring the pleasure coursing through me. I swirled my tongue around in the daughter's cunt as I rotated my hips, grinding my shaved snatch into that wonderful bush.

I licked at the daughter's cunt, loving the sweet taste of her pussy. I savored the purity of her pussy as I ground my cunt against her mother's fertile twat. I couldn't wait to cum and breed her. That would be so wild.

"I love!" the girl moaned in English. "You good. Make pussy good!"

"You bet I'm good!" I moaned. "I'm a daughter of a goddess! The Goddess!"

"Oui!" she squealed as she smeared her pussy on my face.

My tongue flicked up and down her snatch. I licked at her with all the hunger that I could. The pleasure shuddered through me as I flicked my tongue through her folds. I enjoyed licking her. I savored eating her out. it was so much fun to devour her cunt like this.

I was having a blast tonguing her pussy. I would have such a huge climax grinding into her mother's furred muff. I quivered, the curls tickling my clit and labia. I humped against her, loving how she ground back.

She wanted to be bred by me.

"Mère!" the girl moaned. "Tu es beau!"

"Tu l'es aussi!" the mother moaned back. "Ma jolie fille!"

I loved hearing their passion. It made me feel so naughty as I licked and lapped at the girl's sweet pussy. She had just a delicious one. I flicked my tongue up and down her slit, gathering her juices and brushing her clit.

Her butt-cheeks clenched before my face. I drove her wild. I would make her cum so hard. That was the best part of eating a girl's pussy. I was enjoying finally growing up to eighteen. I would enjoy my miraculous life.

I would make love to every woman I could. I would hump against their pussies and breed them. I would drink their cunt cream. It would be so wondrous to sample all the beauties in the world. Asia, America, Europe, Africa, Australia, and the Pacific Islands.

"Oui!" the girl squealed on my mouth.

Her sweet juices gushed out and bathed me.

I groaned, drinking down her passion. I licked at her twat as I ground against her mother's furred muff. My orgasm swelled in me. My clit stroked through her flesh until I brushed her bud. Sparks flared through me.

"Mère!" the girl.

"Ma jolie fille!" moaned the mother. "Merde!"

Her hot pussy juices bathed my cunt. I reveled in them as her ticklish curls and hot pussy lips rubbed against my labia and clit. The pleasure swelled in me then burst. I gasped as I gushed out my own passion.

I bred the mother.

My body bucked as I licked at the daughter's cunt. She moaned as her pussy smeared on me. She drowned me in her cunt cream as I knocked up her sexy mother. The pleasure surged through me. Wave after wave of lesbian passion.

It was such a perfect delight. A wondrous moment. This was just what I wanted to feel. Just the pleasure I needed to experience. My eyes rolled back in my head I drank the girl's sweetness. I trembled, my twat writhing.

"Si bon!" whimpered the mother.

"You'll have my daughter!" I squealed into the girl's pussy.

My orgasm hit that amazing peak in me. I quivered there, my heart pounding. This wild rhythm swept through me. I groaned, stars bursting across my vision. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. The wild beat swept through me.

It was amazing being the daughter of a goddess. I was so lucky. I licked at that little girl's cunt as she whimpered through her bliss. She slid off me, panting. The watching women were all frigging their cunts now, rubbing their twat as they witnessed lesbian passion.

I quivered in delight and glanced at the daughter. "Your turn to be bred. We're going to do more scissoring! Won't that be hot!"

"Oui," she purred. "You beautiful goddess. Me love!"

"Have your mother sit on your face, too. Lie on your back and lick the cunt that birthed you."

The girl nodded and spoke in rapid French to her mother.

"Oui, oui," her mother purred. "Merci, Virginia."

She rose and beamed at me. I grinned at her as she hurried over to sit on her daughter's face. I loved it. The women around us were moaning and gasping. They trembled, fingering their own cunts and squeezing their boobs.

I blew a few kisses than straddled the daughter's crotch so I could kneel their grind my shaved pussy on the daughter's bald twat. I shuddered at the hot contact. I stared the mother in the eye and watched her quivering in delight.

"Ma jolie fille!" the mother moaned as she enjoyed the incestuous love of her daughter.

I smiled. A daughter eating her mother's pussy was such a beautiful sight.

I watched it as I smeared my shaved cunt on the daughter's pussy. Our bald pussies rubbed together, so slippery. I could really feel her vulva and pussy lips on my clit. I shifted and found her bud. She gasped into her mother's pussy.

I smiled and ground my clit on hers. Our buds kissed in such a wonderful way. I undulated my hips, scissoring my cunt against hers. It was so wonderful to do. The pleasure rippled through me as I watched her mother's big boobs swaying.

"MILFs have the best tits," I groaned.

"MILF?" the French mommy asked.

I winked at her as I tribbed her daughter. I shuddered, pleasure racing through my body. My big tits jiggled. I held the daughter's right leg, her pale skin contrasting with the caramel of my hands. I loved it. I savored every moment of this.

I smeared my pussy against the daughter's cunt as she devoured her mommy's pussy. The MILF moaned, her hands kneading her big, soft tits. Such joy crossed her face. That wonderful ecstasy that could only cum from a mother knowing she was grinding her cunt on her daughter's face.

It was a beautiful sight.

I loved it so much as I undulated my hips and ground my cunt on the daughter's snatch. Our clits rubbed together. Two naughty buds kissing. Pleasure sparked through me. I groaned at the electric bliss quivering through me.

The women around us moaned their passion.

Their love and worship for me as they fingered twats.

Then the first woman dropped to her knees and started licking another's cunt. A wave of sapphic lust shot through the naked women. They turned on each other. Kissing. Making out. They groaned, pressing their lips together. They were quivering with their delight.

A smile spread on my lips as I watched them sinking to the floor. Some sixty-nined while others joined the scissor sisterhood. They fingered cunts. One Black woman buried her face in an Asian woman's butt-crack and rimmed her asshole.

"Yes, yes, love each other!" I moaned, tribbing the daughter.

"Oui!" the mother moaned, grinding her juicy snatch on her daughter's mouth.

The girl feasted on her mother's cunt. That was such a wonderful thing to behold. Just such a passionate delight. It was a beautiful thing. I was so excited by it. Just so happy to witness it. My heart pounded in my chest.

I smeared my cunt against the daughter's, my orgasm building fast. My clit slid through her folds, feeling the silky texture of all her naughty bits. I groaned, my entire body quivering towards that moment of explosion.

"Oh, yes, yes, I'm going to cum and breed your little girl," I cooed to the MILF squeezing her tits.

"Oui! Oui!" the MILF moaned. "Merci! Do... Do it! Breed my... my fille!"

"She will, Mère!" the girl groaned into her mother's cunt.

I shuddered, grinding my cunt hard on the girl's pussy. Our clits brushed again. Pleasure sparked between us. It was a rush to feel. She shuddered on the ground. Her hands gripped her mother's thighs, fingernails biting into that supple flesh.

The daughter bucked. Her cunt juices gushed out and bathed my twat. I loved the feel of her cream soaking me. It was such a rush to have all that wondrous cream pouring out of her. A big smile spread on my lips as the warmth drenched my cunt.

"Merde!" the mother groaned. "Ma jolie fille!"

The mother bucked now. Her tits heaved as she drowned her daughter in pussy cream. That was so hot to hear. I loved it as I ground my cunt into the girl's cumming pussy. My orgasm swelled in me. My clit kissed hers.

I burst in delight and bred the daughter.

"Oh, yes, yes," I gasped, my cunt writhing.

Juices gushed out to soak her cunt in my divine passion. My big boobs heaved as the waves of delight rushed through me. I shuddered, loving every moment of this bliss. It was spectacular to cum so hard. I loved every moment of it. I groaned, my face twisting with delight. I gasped out with such ecstasy.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's so wondrous," I whimpered. "That's just so amazing. I love it. I love it so much! Ooh, ooh, that's sending such ecstasy gushing through me."

The women around us squealed in delight. Some of them had their own orgasms, drowning their new lovers in pussy cream. I loved it. The air brimmed with the scent of hot cunt. The city of Paris spread out in all directions.

I loved being a goddess's daughter. I would have so much fun teleporting around the world and dyking out on every woman I could. I would leave so many women with the blessing on my daughter. They would raise their little girls to be their own lovers one day.

A wonderful cycle of mothers loving their daughters. A wheel that would turn until the end of time.

* * *

Kimberly Park

I bamfed into my father's apartment like I was Nightcrawler from the X-Men.

A woman gasped at the sight of me. It was his new wife. I had never met her. Dad's jaw dropped as he sat on his recliner staring at my naked form. I put my hands on my hips as a wave of lust washed over his wife. She licked her lips.

"Oh, my, it's her," she groaned. "Your daughter, Richard. Oh, wow, she's gorgeous. I had heard, but... Oh, she's just mouthwatering."

Jennifer, my "step-mom" was in her late twenties, barely more than a decade on me. I would not call her mom or anything. She had a great body. Dad liked women with big boobs because Mom and Jennifer had that in common. She was a blonde, though. White, like Dad. I guessed he got over his yellow fever.

Dad closed his recliner and rose. "Kimberly," he said. He was a tall guy with skin paler than even Sandra, his beer gut stretching out the t-shirt he wore. He had brown hair and a receding hairline. "I've been seeing you so much on the news. I can't believe that you're... that..."

"That I'm a goddess!"

"Yeah," he said and smiled. "My little girl is a goddess."

"I absolutely am," I purred, my pussy on fire. "And I'm here for your wife. Be a good boy and watch."

He gasped at me as I turned and crooked a finger at his wife. I beckoned to her. Jennifer rose, her body trembling. She had such a delicious blush to her cheeks. I hooked my arm around her and pulled me to my busty form. I kissed her with passion.

I thrust my tongue into her mouth. I had every intention of cuckolding my father before his very eyes. Run out on our family. The anger swept through me as my tongue wrestled with his wife's. She moaned, her clothed body melting into mine. She kissed me back with such passion.

Dad watched.

He witnessed his wife humping against me. Her tongue danced in my mouth. She wanted me so badly. Probably more than she had ever wanted him. I reveled in that, my cunt on fire. I wanted to enjoy every bit of her.

My hands slid down her back and squeezed her rump through the jogging shorts she wore. She had a nice booty. Firm. She kept in shape, didn't she. And those boobs... They felt so wonderful against me, but they were in the way.

I broke the kiss with her. "Mmm, get naked. I want to see that body. In fact, make it sexy. Do a strip tease for me."

"Yes," she groaned as I moved around her and sat on the couch, my pussy on fire. I leaned back, putting my arms on the back of the couch. "I will make it so sexy."

Dad just stood there, not sure what to do as his new, young wife started dancing before me. She swayed with that sort of awkward cuteness of a hot girl dancing to no music. But only for a moment before she started to really get into it, her hips rolling and boobs bouncing in her blouse.

She rolled the cloth up her torso slowly as she swayed, her blonde hair tumbling about her shoulders. She grinned at me as she pulled her blouse over her breasts. They bounced in a black, lacy bra. She yanked off her blouse and threw it down.

"Mmm, I want you so bad, Kimberly, she moaned as she rotated in place, her hips popping back and forth. "You make me soooooo wet. Ooh, I'm dripping."

"I bet you are," I purred as she unhooked her bra.

She ripped it off, her back to me. She popped her hips back and forth. Her breasts swayed, giving me glimpses of her side boob. I loved it. She bent over and thrust her ass at me. She wiggled it as she pushed off her shorts.

She had a black thong vanishing between the cheeks of her ass. I loved it. This was so hot to watch. I loved every second of this. I bit my lower lip and groaned, my pussy clenching. The heat washed through me as she turned around, her hands covering her tits.

"Mmm, someone wants to see my sexy boobies," she cooed.

"Oh, yes," I purred, and cupped my pussy and rubbed at myself. "Show me those big titties!"

She unveiled those titties. They were just so gorgeous to stare at. Big and plump with the right amount of jiggle to them. I thrust a pair of fingers into my snatch. A wave of heat rushed through my body.

She danced more, now only in that thong. Her boobs swayed as she thrust her arms in her head. She did this sort of cowgirl lasso thing that was sexy as fuck. Her boobs bounced and slapped together. She rotated around and shook her ass at me.

Then she bent over and shoved off that thong.

I groaned as the black cloth emerged from between her butt-cheeks. I bit my lower lip, my cunt clenching around my thrusting digits. The cloth peeled away from her shaved pussy. A tight slit with just a hit of her inner folds peeking out. I smacked my lips.

"That's it," I purred. "Ooh, back that booty up!"

She did, jiggling it in my face like she was twerking for Jesus. I grinned and slapped my free hand down on her rump. The smack echoed through the room. She gasped at the stinging impact, my handprint blossoming across her rump.

She turned around and shook her tits in my face. I loved how they swayed back and forth. I thrust my head forward and let her booby slap me. Ooh, my step-mother was growing on me in a big way. I rubbed my cheeks into those soft breasts.

"God, you make me so wet," I moaned and ripped my fingers out of my pussy and smeared my cunt cream on her lips. "See."

She suckled them into her mouth. She nursed on me. I loved the feeling of her doing that. She danced her tongue around my digits, her blue eyes with lust. Dad just kept staring in shock. He didn't know what to do as if this had overwhelmed his brain.

I pulled my fingers out of her mouth and grinned at her. "Mmm, you just want to drop to your knees and eat my cunt, don't you, Mommy. You want to be a naughty step-mommy and eat my cunt until I cum all over that wicked, wicked mouth of yours!"

"Yes," she groaned and dropped to her knees.

She buried her face into my cunt. I gasped as she did that. I quivered, savoring the feel of her tongue sliding through my folds. She licked and lapped at me with such hunger. She tongued me with such passion.

I groaned, loving the feel of her tongue licking and lapping at me. My face contorted with the delight of this moment. She devoured me with everything that she had. It was such a rush to have her feasting on me like this.

I squirmed, my heart pounding in my chest as she devoured every drop of pussy cream that I had. She feasted on me like she was dying of thirst. My cunt juices slaked her thirst. I loved that as she lapped at me.

"Fuck, yes," I moaned. "Oh, Dad, your new wife is a pussy-licking whore!"

"I love her cunt, honey!" groaned Jennifer. "Oh, your daughter has such a yummy twat. Ooh, I love it!"

I gasped as her tongue plunged into the depths of my cunt. She swirled it around in me. I groaned, loving how she did that. It was an incredible rush to feel her dancing around in me. I groaned, savoring every moment of this.

It was awesome. Fantastic. This was the delight. The life. I trembled through all this ecstasy. I felt so amazing as her tongue swirled about in me. Her lips massaged my labia. Even brushed my clit. The pleasure built and built in me.

I ground my cunt on my dad's new wife. I cuckold him, grinning as he watched on. He swallowed, his cock starting to bulge in his pants. Gross. So I focused on humiliating him. He ran out on Mom. He abandoned us, now I would enjoy his little whore.

"That's it," I groaned. "Ooh, you are going to drown in my cunt cream, Mommy!"

"Drown me!" she moaned and thrust her tongue into my depths.

I shuddered on the couch as her tongue danced around in my divine pussy. She swirled about in me, teasing me. It was an incredible rush to have my step-mother devouring my cunt. She licked at me. Swirled around in me.

Drove me wild.

I groaned, savoring that naughty tongue dancing around in me. It was a thrill to have her licking and lapping at me. I groaned, my face twisting in delight. I shuddered through all this delight. I felt so amazing right now.

Just so wondrous.

My orgasm built and built as she licked at me. She licked up to my clit. I gasped as she swirled her tongue around my bud. My toes curled. I gripped her blonde hair, holding her to my bud as my orgasm built and built.

"I am going to gush so much juices!" I whimpered. "Oh, Dad, watch me drown your wife in my pussy cream!"

"I'm watching," he said, staring. His shock was wearing off. Was that lust?

What a pervert.

Still, it was hot knowing he was getting off now on his wife pleasuring me. She suckled on my clit. Nibbled on it. I shuddered, my heart pounding in my chest. The rapture swelled in my snatch. The pressure to cum building and building.