Lesbian's Reality Altering Ring 12

Story Info
The lesbian goddess enjoys her bevy of naughty daughters!
7.3k words
4.27
14.1k
13

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Lesbian Goddess's Naughty Daughters

Seo-Yeon Park

Suddenly, my ex-wife, her new trollop, and my goddess-daughter were standing in the living room of the spacious manor that Kimberly had bought for the family. I had been heading for my afternoon happy-ending massage from these delightful Thai twins that my daughter had recruited when they stood before me.

"You!" I hissed at Richie. I had fallen in love with her back in Korea when she'd been in the army stationed at the DMZ. I had married her over my family's protest of marrying a woman and a foreigner. The first two women to ever marry in the US.

The first women to ever have children. She gave me three babies then ran off to whore with bimbos like that tramp. Now she was just back, naked and looking so sexy. Her tits rose and fell as she gave me a sheepish smile.

"Uh, hi, Mistress," she said.

"Mistress!" I hissed. "You disgusting whore of a rabbit!" I shouted in Korean and slapped her. "You ran out on me and the girls so you could slam your clam against whatever dock-side dyke and rug-munching slut you could find! And you say Mistress! Mistress!"

I slapped her again.

She winced. "I'm really sorry for leaving you. Jennifer and I are--"

SLAP!

"You left me alone to raise our special daughters!" I hissed, my fury racing through me.

Richie fell to her knees, her brown hair swaying around her face. "I was a sow. A pussy-crazed pig. I'm so sorry for leaving you to eat at whores' troughs. I should have stayed. I just... I couldn't handle the pressure. The responsibility. It was too much, but I'm back to be your loving sex slave, Seo-Yeon. I'll do whatever you want. Jennifer and I both will!"

I slapped her hard on the cheek. "You will! Yes, you will!"

"I was a sow! A bitch!" My ex-wife grabbed my hips. She leaned forward toward my thick bush. "Let me eat out your special pussy. You gave birth to the Goddess. To the first daughters born of two women. Your cunt is amazing."

"You will finally eat it. No longer pillow queen."

"You're the queen now," my ex-wife breathed. Her brown eyes shone up at me. "My queen!"

She buried her face into my bush and kissed at the folds of my pussy. I groaned as she licked at me. Pleasure swept through my body I groaned at the delight washing through me. Ecstasy swept through my body. I groaned, my head snapping back.

She licked at me with such a feverish heat like she used to make me do. I groaned, loving what she did to me. How she devoured me with such passion. My entire body quivered with the passion of this moment.

It was exquisite to feel.

A delight to experience.

I groaned as her tongue thrust into my pussy. She wiggled it around in my depths as I stared at her new wife. The blonde sow Jennifer. She watched on, quivering with excitement. She looked eager, did she?

"Eat my asshole," I ordered.

"Yes, my Queen!" she moaned and darted behind me.

She parted my butt-cheeks and pressed her face into my butt-crack. I shuddered as she licked at my asshole. She rimmed me. The pleasure swept through me. My asscheeks squeezed about her. I loved her licking at me. I savored this pleasure.

This delight.

It was perfect. This was the pleasure that I needed to enjoy. I groaned, my entire body shuddering with delight. She thrust her tongue against my anal sheath. She wiggled it about in me. I smiled as I enjoyed her tongue probing into my asshole.

It was so hot to have my ex-wife and her little slut feasting on me. They were both worshiping me. My big boobs jiggled. I glanced to Kimberly who watched on with approval. She had done this. Brought the family back together.

I quivered as my ex-wife thrust her tongue deep into my cunt. I groaned at how it felt to have her licking my bred pussy. I would be having my daughter's daughter soon. An accelerated pregnancy like with Virginia.

I loved the miracles surrounding my family.

My body quivered as Jennifer thrust her tongue deep into my asshole. She swirled about in me, stimulating me. I groaned, my face twisting with passion. Richie flicked her tongue to my clit and brushed my bud.

"Yes!" I moaned in Korean. "Eat my pussy, slut! Eat it! You're just a dirty, dirty bitch, but now you're back where you belong! On your knees! Eating my cunt!"

"Yes, my Queen," she moaned and suckled on my clit.

I trembled as she nibbled on my bud, bringing me closer and closer to cumming. Closer and closer to bursting with delight. That naughty slut worked her tongue around in my asshole, too. She fucked it in and out of my anal ring.

It was outstanding. Just amazing. She groaned, feasting on my asshole with such dedication. She was such a good sex slave. I smiled at Kimberly. She grinned back at me, rubbing at her pussy. She was clearly happy to see I was enjoying myself.

"Thank you," I mouthed to her.

She winked at me.

"You little bitches are going to make me cum!" I gasped in my native tongue. "Just keep it up, and you will drown in my pussy cream! Oh, yes, little bitch!"

I trembled as my ex-wife suckled hard on my clit. Her slutty wife wiggled her tongue around in my asshole. I gripped her as I rose toward that wonderful moment of bliss. I shuddered, my big boobs jiggling. This was such a wonderful moment. I quivered, so ready for the pleasure to rush through me.

Richie nibbled on my clit with her soft lips. My eyes widened. My butt-cheeks squeezed around her wife's face while my asshole gripped that naughty tongue wiggling around in my anal depths. My pussy quivered and...

I came.

"Yes!" I howled.

The pleasure gushed out of my pussy. My cunt writhed and flooded my ex-wife's cheating mouth with my cunt cream. She drowned in my passion while the bliss swept over my mind. I loved that delight. It was fantastic.

I quivered there, my asshole writhing around that naughty tongue working around in me. I shuddered, savoring the way it teased me. Heat washed through my body. My face contorted with the passion of this moment.

It was fantastic to experience such rapture.

Just amazing.

"You are my sluts!" I moaned as the rapture swept through me. "Yes, you are. My loving slaves that I will use!"

"Use us!" Richie moaned into my cunt. Her tongue flicked through my folds.

"Yes, yes, yes," whimpered the naughty Jennifer. Her tongue bathed my asshole. I trembled at how hot that felt. It was an exciting delight to have her teasing me like that. I shivered from the bliss, dizzy from this ecstasy.

I hit the peak of my euphoria. I hovered there, my big boobs jiggling as Richie lapped at my cunt. She pleasured me. It was so wonderful to have her tonguing my cunt. To finally please me. This was fantastic. My daughter knew just what to gift me. I loved her so much.

"Now, Richie, you cheating slut," I hissed in English. I pointed down the hallway. "Go in there and pick out a strap-on and bring it back. I'm going to fuck you so hard!"

"Yes, my queen," she groaned and rose to her feet.

I slapped my ex-wife's ass as she rushed for the door. I turned around to Jennifer. She licked her lips, clearly eager to be ordered about, too. She was one of Richie's hussies. The one she had married over the others.

"Just watch," I said. "Do not touch yourself, or I will whip your ass!"

"Of course," she said. "I won't touch myself. I'm your slave, my Queen. Your will is mine!"

I shuddered at that. My cunt clenched with this rush of excitement. Kimberly was so amazing. Her being a goddess only made this treat more special. I smiled at her as my ex-wife burst back into the room with a silver dildo attached to a black, leather harness.

She dropped to her knees before me and held out the toy to me. It was nice and thick. Perfect for reaming out her asshole. I arched an eyebrow at her. She gasped and turned it around so I could step into the harness.

"Sorry, my Queen," she said. "I'm new to this."

"You'll learn your place, slave," I said and stepped into the harness.

She worked it up me. I trembled as she seated it on me. The base rubbed into my clit. Heat washed around me. I sucked in a deep breath, so loving this. It was perfect. I rolled my shoulders as she worked the harness up my legs. I was nervous and eager all at the same time.

I had fantasized about this so many times, and now it was a reality. She had come back to me as my slave. This was perfect. I loved my daughter so much. My divine Kimberly always found new ways to reward me for being her mother.

Richie worked the harness up until the base pressed into my bush and against my clit. I shuddered at that as the slut tightened the straps. My boobs swayed as I stared down at her, so ready to fuck her hard and make her explode.

"Beg for it," I purred. "Beg for it like the naughty slut you are!"

"Please, please, my Queen, fuck my cunt with your big strap-on dildo!" Richie moaned. "Ram that dick into my cunt! I deserve it for never letting you fuck me with a strap-on! For making you always take!"

"Yes!" I moaned and thrust.

I buried the dildo into her cunt and savored the burst of heat exploding from my clit. The pleasure sizzled through my snatch as the dildo vanished into her slutty cunt. She gasped, her back arching. She trembled, her dark-brown hair swaying around her.

I gripped her hips, loving the feel of the base on my clit. I drew back again, loving the way she held me, and thrust into her once more. I fucked her hard and fast. It was such a thrill to pound her with my dildo.

This was what she deserved. To be fucked by me. I rammed into her again and again. I hammered her twat hard and fast. I loved it so much. She gasped as I thrust into her, my big boobs heaving. The pleasure swelled through me.

"My queen!" she moaned. "Yes, yes, churn up my slutty cunt! Ooh, ooh, that's so good!"

"Yes, your slutty cunt loves to take my big dick!" I hissed, fucking her so hard. I plowed into her with such force, churning up her cunt. "You're going to cum like a big whore on my dick. Just like a shameful hussy!"

"So shameful!" she gasped. "I'll dishonor my father by cumming like a dyke-slut on your dildo, my Queen!"

"Yes!" Anger swelled in me. "I dishonored my father to be with you, and you ran out on me, you ungrateful cow! I gave up everything to be with you! Everything!"

I ripped the dildo out of her cunt, shifted up, and found her asshole. I thrust the dildo hard against her anal ring. She gasped as the dildo pushed on her. The pressure on my clit swelled. My bud throbbed as her asshole stretched to swallow my dildo.

I rammed it into her bowels. She gasped as the toy popped into her. She tossed back her head, her entire body trembling as I plowed the dildo into her bowels. She deserved to take it back there. I quivered, my big boobs shaking.

My clit throbbed.

"I sold out my honor for you, and you leave me stranded in America with your three daughters like a shameful bitch to run off and fuck other women!" I snarled as the dildo bottomed out in her.

"I did," she groaned, her voice throaty. "Holy shit, that's huge."

"And you'll take it, slut!"

I gripped her hips and fucked my cheating, wayward ex-wife. I pounded her in the asshole, reveling in the pressure on my clit. My bud felt amazing. The pleasure sparked through my body. I quivered in delight, thrusting away hard and fast at her.

I loved every moment of fucking her. I slammed to the hilt in her bowels. I fucked her with such passion, loving how great she felt as I ass-fucked her. I buried into her again and again. She gasped as her anal sheath stretched to take my big dildo.

My crotch smacked into her rump, making her butt-cheeks jiggle. Her head tossed, and her dark-brown hair danced. I smiled, savoring the heat bursting for my clit as I ass-fucked her. I drilled my toy into her bowels, my orgasm building.

"Take it!" I moaned.

"Yes, yes, take it, Mommy," purred Kimberly in Korean. "Take Mother's dildo like the ass-slut you are, Mommy!"

"I'm taking it, Kimberly!" gasped my ex-wife. "Holy shit, I'm taking it. That feels incredible. I had no idea anal was so good!"

"And yet you made me enjoy it in your birthday!" I snarled. "You fucked my ass because you wanted to..." I blinked. She couldn't have wanted to cum in me, she wasn't a man. "So you could get off on it!"

"Yes!" she moaned "I'm such a bitch, my Queen. Such a cunt! But now you can fuck my asshole whenever you want. It's amazing. Just ram that big dildo into my bowels and make me explode."

I thrust away at her bowels. I fucked her hard and fast. I loved how she gasped and shuddered. She moaned in such delicious ways. My clit throbbed. My orgasm swelled faster and faster. My boobs bounced as I fucked her asshole with everything that I had.

She whimpered as I slammed into her bowels. She groaned as I fucked her asshole with such passion. I loved every thrust into her backdoor. This was amazing. I groaned, rising toward that burst of bliss.

I would have such a huge one. Such a big cum. I groaned, pumping away at her with everything that I had. She squealed in delight as I buried my dildo into her anal sheath. My pussy juices ran hot down my thighs.

Kimberly watched, a big smile on her face.

"You fucking cheating skank!" I gasped as I buried my dildo to the hilt in her. "You're mine forever now!"

"I am, my Queen!" my ex-wife groaned.

I burst with rapture.

I slammed into her and bucked. My orgasm exploded through me. Rapture washed through my body. My boobs slapped together. My cunt convulsed, pussy cream flooding down my thighs. I savored the wave of heat rushing through me.

Such an exciting wave of heat. It was an outstanding bliss. Just an incredible delight. The rapture melted through my mind. I groaned, my pussy writhing. Juices gushed down my thighs as I moaned my rapture.

"Oh, fuck," gasped my ex-wife. The slave quivered. Was she cumming? Did my bucking set her off? I didn't care as my mind drowned in rapture.

The waves of delight surged through me. I rode the euphoria. The bliss carried me so high. I closed my eyes and savored it, my big boobs jiggling. My wife was back. She was my slave now. She served me. This was such a heady delight.

I felt so amazing. The heat rushed through me. I smiled, my heart buzzing with all this passion. I swayed from side to side, a big smile spreading on my lips. I hit the peak of my orgasm, pussy cream running hot down my thighs.

"Who owns you and that slut you married?" I purred in English.

"You do," Richie groaned. She threw a glance over her shoulder. "I'm your slave."

"We both are," the slut said, her eyes so wide.

I smiled. This was perfect. Just what I wanted to hear. I sucked in a deep breath, feeling so good right now. My entire body buzzed with this rapture. I could just float away. I rolled my shoulders, savoring this delight.

It felt magnificent.

* * *

Kimberly Park

Twenty-seven days had passed since that wonderful day when I bred not just my daughter Virginia, but all the women of my family. Both my mothers, my step-mother, and my two sisters. I knocked them all up on that day, and they all had their daughters. Now all those girls were eighteen. They were all adults--mentally, emotionally, and physically--so they were ready to to make love.

Which meant today I could make my plan happen. I was so ready for it. I had been thinking about it for the last month. I had been waiting for it. I was so excited to have all my new daughters to help me make it a reality.

I set the history book down. It was called Band of Brothers by Stephen G. Ambrose.

"This is a special day," I told my family. They were all gathered around me. On the floor, I had spread out a special mat with the two symbols for women, the circle over the cross, with the two circles interlocked like rings. Two women coming together. "This is the day that the world changes."

"We're so happy, Mommy!" my new daughters squealed.

They formed a circle about me. They were all so cute and adorable. I saw my features in all of them. They could be my sisters. We were all the same age thanks to my power as a lesbian goddess. I stared at them, drinking in the love.

Paula had my twin sister's nerdiness down to the glasses. And I wouldn't want my daughter-niece to be any other way. She looked at home reading one of her Mom's nerdy books. Like Lord of the Rings. I wonder how that book would change and the movies since... everyone would be women. Sorry, uh, horse girl chick. I don't remember your name, but maybe I'll remember how badass you were.

Britney definitely had her mother, my big sister Sandra's, perkiness. Britney was born to be a cheerleader, even bleaching her hair blonde like her mommy and playing with her pompoms. They made one dynamite cheer team.

Ji-Yeon was the most Korean looking of the girls with a poise that matched her silk-black hair and serene smile. My daughter with Mom, she made me want to dress her up like a doll and sit her on the shelf.

Opal's pale skin and brown hair gave her a cuteness that her big boobs only enhanced. My daughter with Mommy Richie just made me want to pick her up and hug her while squeeing like a crazy anime girl.

Ginger had a big smile, her sandy-blonde hair and big boobs definitely showed off she was my step-mother Jennifer's daughter. But I didn't hold that against Ginger. Not when she was so awesome. She was one of my daughters.

Last was Genevieve, my daughter with my daughter. So she was also my granddaughter. Which was hot. Virginia and I had made one sexy hottie. Tan-brown skin and much of her grandma Erika in her face. I could just love her.

"You can do this," Erika said, my girlfriend nodding to me. I loved her so much. She would be my wife until the end of time. I wanted to make her preggers so many times. Just have my own pantheon of daughters descended from her. I'd let them rule Asia or something.

A thousand-daughter Goddess of India or something. It was a hot idea. But I had more important work. I needed the pussy power of all my daughters. I had already used Virginia's and discovered she had way more than a normal woman, so I was counting on these six to super-power my desire.

"That's it," I purred as they surrounded me. My daughters formed a ring, bending over and thrusting their rumps at me.

They all rubbed at their shaved pussies, save Ji-Yeon who had a thick bush like Mother.

I squirmed there on my back, watching my daughters masturbating to me. It was such a hot sight. I loved the way they rubbed at their cunts in different ways. Some used two hands, fingers rubbing at their clits and others at their pussy lips. Some just masturbated their buds. Others just worked up and down their slits.

I loved the sight of the six virgin pussies all rubbing at each other. I wanted to bathe in their pussy cream. To have them all gush and soak me. It was so hot hearing their gasps. Their moans. I looked at their asses.

Pale Ginger's rump to tan-brown Genevieve's ass.

I loved how sexy they were. My thighs rubbed together, my clit throbbing. My daughters whimpered. Moaned. They rubbed their cunts, their fingers sliding over their hot flesh. Juices dripped from their digits.

A mélange of aromas filled my nose. Sweet and tart. Tangy and spicy. I shuddered at the heady combination of my daughters' cunt cream. They all whimpered and gasped and squealed in delight as they pleasured each other.

Opal, Ginger, Ji-Yeon, Britney, Paula, Genevieve, then back to Opal. A wonderful circle of clenching rumps and whimpering moans. Pussy cream spilled down thighs now as they all masturbated to their orgasms.