Lesley: An Older Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed like an age of kissing and caressing Lesley stood up, hooked her thumbs into her pants and pushed them over her hips and let them fall to the ground, taking her panties with them, as she stepped out of them I realised that tonight it was going to eventually happen between us.

As she was doing this I slipped under the bedcovers. But Lesley hadn't done with teasing me yet, as when she joined me in bed she slid under the covers and kept moving lower and took my cock deep into her mouth, running her lips up and down the throbbing shaft, at times taking the whole of my length into her mouth at others just teasing the head.

She knew what she was doing, taking me almost to the edge and then letting me back down again, I relaxed, enjoying her playing with me as I knew what the outcome would be, there was no way we weren't going to have sex tonight.

I kept reaching down to try and play with her boobs but the way she was positioned with her head between my legs meant I was left frustrated so contented myself with running my fingers through her hair, then held her in place as I face fucked her, before forcing my cock deeper until she was deep throating me. I held her there, cock down her throat until I heard and felt her first gagging reaction then released her, as soon as she had recovered I did the same, this time holding her down longer as she sucked and sucked.

Tiring with this action, at last, Lesley pulled her mouth off my cock and moved her way back up the bed, head breaching the covers as she smiled at me, and licked her lips. Letting me know she had enjoyed the stream of pre-cum that had leaked from me.

Lesley continued to climb up the bed until we were face to face, then rolled on her back pulling me on top of her.

"We shouldn't be doing this," she said softly as we continued to kiss bodies pressed closely together, "we'll regret it in the morning. That's why I've backed out before."

"I won't. Anyway, I think every boy should have an older woman teach him." I replied.

"So that's what I am to you, a teacher?"

"That's not what I mean, and you know it. No, every man would know what to do later on if he had had an older woman guide him, give him the benefit of her experience when he was younger. That is if it didn't wreck her marriage."

"My marriage was wrecked long ago," she said without any remorse or regret.

Taking that as my cue to continue I slid between her open legs pressing my hips and groin towards her. As I pushed forwards her hips moved up to meet mine and without any positioning my cock slid deep into her pussy, sliding in, in one easy and natural way. It felt as though it was at home. Her pussy was hot and wet and soft as it cupped my cock fitting it like a well-worn glove.

"Oh, that feels so good," I gasped at the same time as Lesley mumbled, "Fuck, I did I wait too long to do this. Fuck me hard." Something she didn't need to ask as that was what I intended to do and also what I needed.

Her pussy when I slid into it was hot, and wet, and soft, and seemed such a lovely fit for my cock which was throbbing and twitching with excitement as her pussy muscles rippled along it. I was glad now she had taken me almost to the point of cumming in her mouth earlier, otherwise, I'm sure I would have shot my bolt as soon as I entered her.

As soon as I had entered her Lesley pulled her legs back and wrapped those strong thighs around me, pushing her hips up to meet me, and locked her ankles behind me pinning me in place.

I pulled my cock as far out as I dared and then slammed back in as far and as fast and as hard as I could.

"YES!!!" she screamed as I began to pound into her, fucking her with animalistic intent from the start, there was no love, we weren't making love, we were having sex, we were fucking hard and fast like rabbits. All we wanted was hard sex. Sex in its most basic and lustful form.

I pounded away into Lesley pulling my cock as far out as I could before slamming it back into her as hard and as fast and as deep as I could, trying to pound her through the bed.

Lesley responded in kind to my pounding of her as she thrust her hips up against me to meet my hammering, her legs were locked around my back and her hands were talons' ripping up and down my back. Her face was pressed against my ear as time after time she moaned, "Fuck me...

"Fuck me harder...

"Fuck me faster."

Lesley kissed my neck, burying her face into it as we continued to fuck like rabbits. Her pussy was sopping wet as she continued to flood with lubrication to ease the pounding assault on her. She gripped and released my cock time and time again, rippling her cunt muscles up and down the shaft, taking me higher and higher, driving me endlessly towards an almighty orgasm.

We were both panting in exertion and covered in sweat, fucking each other as hard as we could, she had the benefit of experience to guide her while I had youth and energy and pent up frustration guiding me. It was a coupling of animalistic lust made in heaven.

"I'm cum...cumming," I managed to pant.

"Not yet," she ordered me as she once again thrust her hips at me, then clenched and held onto my cock.

I managed three or four more thrusts hard and deep into her before I felt a wave hot sensations fill my body as my body spasmed and I felt my cum run along the length of my cock, shoot out of me and fill her.

Lesley screamed in passion as the first hot spurts flooded out of me and filled her, splashing deep in her, coating her cervix and pussy. I could feel her pussy clenching and releasing on my cock as she rippled it up and down my shaft just like earlier, never seeming to tire or end. I was still pumping my hips against her but not as fast nor hard now. I was finished.

A warm glow continued to spread over me. I looked down at Lesley and kissed her. Her eyes were unfocused as she continued to hold me thrutching her hips against me even now, time and time again, milking every last drop of cum from my now shrinking cock.

I could take no more and with a plop followed by a dribble of cum running out of her I pulled my cock from her pussy and rolled off her, lying at her side.

I would like to say we had more sex that night and on other nights but it was a one-off, both of us understanding that we had both fulfilled a dream of having hard uncomplicated sex for just the one time. We both had done what we wanted, fucked the other.

I make no bones and do not apologise for saying we fucked, because that is what we did.

12