Leslie Forced into a Naked Workout

Story Info
No choice. Leslie works out naked in the club.
3.3k words
3.67
39.9k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know," said Leslie, "I was going to tell you something when I got home from the health club, this morning. Then, I saw that you two had left Betsy on the back porch, tied up, completely naked—and freezing!"

They all had climbed the slope of the backyard, up from the woods and the path to the bay beach. Guy was just ahead of Leslie, still naked but now untied; the October sun had gotten so warm by early afternoon that a sheen of sweat glistened on his back. Victor and Betsy walked just behind, Betsy in shorts and sports bra, Victor naked like Guy. Victor was saying, "I still can't believe that I just got fucked in the ass by two guys."

After a moment, he added, "Well, actually I can. My ass feels as though I just shitted a couple softballs. And my nuts still ache from what that."

Stop bitching!" snapped Leslie. She stopped and turned around, glaring at him. Victor halted so abruptly that he almost stumbled; Betsy grabbed his arm. His hand had gone down to cover his balls. Betsy giggled. "He's very trainable, I see. I like that in a man."

Leslie turned and continued uphill. Guy had halted. "What were you going to tell me?"

"Something that happened at the health club almost a week ago. But I wasn't sure what I wanted to do about it."

"Anything you want, I suppose" said Guy. He stood massaging his package as though unconsciously. "Let's sit out back for a while," said Leslie, indicating the chaise lounges near the back of the house, where the lawn flattened out at the top of the slope. The view down the lawn and over the tops of the pines and oaks to where the bay sparkled in the sun was inviting in the clear autumn air. Leslie was already lifting off her sports bra.

She called back, "Our turn to strip, Betsy." Where Leslie was lean and brown, with small breasts and provocatively out-sized nipples, Betsy was a regular full-bodied blonde, with light skin, big breasts that had the bounce and firmness of a college girl, and full hips. She was slipping off her shorts, first - the big triangle of golden hair suddenly revealed. The two men and Betsy settled onto the chaises, but Leslie walked up the back steps, bare butt swaying slightly, her posture easy and athletic. She called back, "I'll get some juice and a sandwich for the guys." As part of their "punishment," Guy and Victor had stood naked, arms tied behind their backs, while Leslie and Betsy had lunched and discussed the relative merits of their packages, neatly tied at the base to lift up the penis and scrotum for better examination. When she had returned, Guy murmured: "Can Betsy come and sit on my dick?" Betsy started at once to rise.

"Nope," said Leslie. "First listen. I can't delay this forever, you know."

Guy sighed. He had been massaging his penis in long, slow strokes; it was ready. "So tell," said Guy. "What did you have to think about for a week?"

"Wait till you hear," said Leslie. "You know how I often sort of close down the club, nights? I mean, not exactly officially, but I'm last one done, so I locked up when I leave?"

"My hard-working girl," said Guy.

"Damn right," said Leslie. "I'm coming to this kind of late in life, you know. I have to work harder. "Anyway, it was late, this was last Tuesday. I thought I was the only one left in the club, and also that...did I mention Victoria?"

"The weird one," said Guy. "The Gazer..."

Leslie nodded. "Much weirder than I thought. I was in the women's locker-room, stripped, and, as usual, Victoria was there making busy work but always where she could see me."

"She doesn't shower?"

"Not there," said Leslie. "Never undresses."

"Maybe she has issues...?"

"Obviously, but not physically, I don't think," said Leslie. "As far as I can tell, without ever seeing her in the nude, she has a very slim, tight body. And her boobs seem to be beautiful. I mean, they are pendulous because they're big. They hang there, side by side, sort of down toward her belly button. But they're full, really round, and I always can see the nipples jacking up, even under her jersey."

"I see you've noticed," said Guy.

"Of course. I've wondered. She always seems to be in the locker-room when I shower, and she's always looking at me. But she comes to the club dressed to work out and she leaves the same way."

So you have another passionate female admirer," said Guy, with a shrugged. "She can stand in line."

"But she didn't," said Leslie.

"She came on to you, at last?"

"Nope. Let me tell." Leslie stopped to take a long drink from her glass, her head thrown back. Victor looked longingly as the high breasts were pulled back, the nipples gently nosing forward. "Nope," Leslie repeated seriously. "When I had stripped and headed for the shower, this gal run out of the locker-room— unusual, because mostly she waits and watches." Guy had sat up. The story was about to take an unexpected turn. His erection had subsided, a little so the swollen penis arched over, a glistening drop at its tip. "And as I step out of the shower stall, sort of reaching for my towel, there she is, right here. With two guys."

"What? And you didn't tell me?"

"I didn't know what I wanted to do," said Leslie.

"Well, what did they do?"

"You know me," said Leslie. "I didn't even bother with the towel. I just stood there, dripping, squeezing my hair a little, and I said: 'This club is closed and this is the women's locker room. But you already know that...'" Victor and Betsy were listening intently, now, Betsy sitting up on the chaise lounge so her big, sedate breasts swung forward a little. The light pink nipples, usually stretched flat by the weight of the breasts, had hardened, now. Leslie looked at her and smiled. "I think your titties like my story—or is it your boyfriend? Or my husband?"

"I can't choose," said Betsy with a laugh. She moved her hand to cover her nipples for a moment, as though self-conscious. Then, instead, she spread her straight fingers a little and fanned them back and forth, giving her nipples a series of flicks that hardened them noticeably.

"We'll take a bio break after I finish this part of the story," promised Leslie.

"Don't stop, now," said Victor.

"I didn't even know one of these guys," said Leslie, "although the other one, Josh, had worked at the club until a couple months ago. I knew I was about to get some action, I just didn't know what. Anyway, I said, 'Now get out of here.' And I said specifically to Victoria, 'I don't think you'll be working here tomorrow morning.'" Leslie shook her head slowly. "I wasn't really scared, you know. I figured I get raped—maybe. Although I didn't have a clue how they thought they were going to get away with any of this. Then I thought, Christ! They toss me into the back of a van and drive away and no one ever sees me again. I began to think about fighting—you know, a quick one to the nuts and bolt for the door, bare ass, right out of the club?"

"Glad you finally started thinking," said Guy. Now his voice was decidedly grim. He said, "Finish the story and let me get going. Why did you wait a week?"

"Because I don't necessarily want you to 'get going' after them," said Leslie. "And you know damn well why. And I think they knew why, too—or more likely suspected. She suspected, I think."

"Victoria," said Guy simply. Leslie nodded. "Because Josh ignored everything I said, and just told me, 'Dry off. You need another workout, tonight.'"

"And the other guy—his name was Bruce, I learned later—said, 'She's dry enough,' and grabbed my towel. I started to walk toward my locker and both guys grabbed my arms."

"Jesus Christ!" muttered Guy.

"Right," said Leslie. "I was getting pissed, but less scared because I began to see what this was about. They were going to have some fun with me, but not hurt me. And it was all about her. "Anyway, I said, 'now I'm calling the police.' Then, finally, Victoria said something, 'I don't think you are. I don't think you want the police involved with your sex life, Leslie. Do you?' And that's when I realized she suspected—didn't actually know about the Dark Knights, and all that, but suspected I was into something I wanted to keep private."

"We don't know exactly about any of that either..." began Victor.

"Never mind," said Betsy. "Not your business." She lifted her hand and reached over toward him, with a smile. Victor moved his hands very quickly over his balls. "Enough, today, I think."

"I have a feeling the Dark Knights are in your future," said Leslie thoughtfully. But then she added, "Let me finish this."

"Yeah," said Guy.

"Anyway, I said to Victoria, 'Okay, you strip and we'll work out together, okay? We can stop this game of your watching me shower. I don't know what that's all about.' Then, Bruce just says, 'Let's go. Enough talk,' and they start pulling me toward the door of the locker-room. I let them...sort of... But I said to Victoria, who was walking behind us, 'Why don't you have some guts and get your tits out, too?'" Leslie shrugged. "No reply. By this time, they have me out of the locker-room and over to the workout machines. We begin with the one..." she hesitated. "You know it. You sit down and the insides of your knees on either side are against a pad. The pads push outward—how hard depends on the weight. The idea is that you squeeze your knees together to strengthen the insides of your thighs, your butt..."

"Sure," said Victor. He added, "I think I'm about to get a hard-on, too."

"Well, they pushed me into the seat, and, more or less out of nowhere, comes a rope. My arms are pulled behind the seat, so my boobs are stretched and the big nips, as usual, jutting out. My legs are tied to the pads..."

"I see it coming," said Betsy. She had moved over to sit on the chaise beside Victor. He jumped, at first, as she reached for him, but then her slender, long-fingered hands had closed around his penis and was slowly pulling back the skin. The fat red bulb slowly butted out. Victor leaned back with a sigh, and closed his eyes. "About time," he muttered. Then, he added, "I'm listening, I'm listening for sure!"

"A lot of weight," said Leslie, "and the pads on full spread. I mean, I'm strong, but I felt as though two horses were walking in opposite directions and dragged apart my thighs. I actually gave a yell; it felt as though it would tear me in two. I was fighting back with all my strength, but, by this time, my pussy was wide open like I was posing for a crotch shot. And..."

"She was right there...the gazer...," said Guy. "Looking as though she never saw pussy lips and a clit."

"Boy is that right on," said Leslie, "although right then I was sort of grunting, 'no, no, I can't, I can't!' I actually felt the pussy skin being stretch till it stung... "Still, I imagine I was excited. From the little chill, down there, I think the skin around my clit was even dragged back. I was that stretched! If she wanted to see something, she saw it."

"Don't you have two hands, Betsy?" asked Guy. "Last time I saw..."

"Oh, sure," said Betsy quickly. She got up and moved to between the two chaises lounges on which Victor and Guy lay. She sat on the edge of Victor's, but she reached over with her left hand and closed it around Guy's penis. In a moment, the almost purple glans penis had poked up its head, as though to look around.

"So our girl speaks," said Leslie. "You know, she has an amazing face. Very lean, really almost bony, but with a big mouth, huge eyes. And her hair always looks like she came out of the shower and let it go wild. So she is scrutinizing every inch of my body with those intense eyes, lips parted a little. So intense... maybe not quite sane. Well, sane, I think, but disturbed. Who knows why? Must have to do with sex. So now she speaks, and says, 'More weight. I think she can take more.' "Well, right then I yelled, 'Shut up, bitch! You're seeing what you want to see! You want to see blood, too?' By this time, I was breathing hard, with that exertion against all the weight, my inner thighs were on fire—what a burn! And I yelled at her, 'Let's see you're prissy little cunt, Victoria!'"

"Wow!" said Betsy. "You weren't scared of what they would do?"

"Oh, I thought I knew by now what this was about," said Leslie. "I figured there would be limits. I know all about being pulled apart and ogled by women, you know."

"I figured," said Betsy, simply.

"Well, my strength simply failed, then. My thighs just couldn't hold out, anymore, and I gave a screech when all the weight jerked me apart. A pain shot up my butt. I had this sudden, panicked thought that I was about to have an episiotomy without benefit of anesthetic."

Betsy had ceased her ministrations, though both men were gently thrusting their hips, as though trying to have sex with the hand wrapped around their penis.

Betsy began, "A...what?"

"Surgery that cuts from your pussy up along the perineum," said Leslie. "They do it when babies won't come out. Makes the opening larger."

"Ooooh, no... Not me," said Betsy.

"Well, if you're pushing for hours and you still don't want a Caesarian Section, and the obstetrician says you just need another inch or two..."

"Moving right on," said Guy, with a sigh.

"Well, one of the guys—Josh, I think, grabbed the pads and held them, and they let me out. I thought maybe that was the end of it. When I stood up, my legs were very shaky, and my pussy was smarting like hell. But it was right on to the next machine..."

"They aren't getting away with this," said Guy grimly. "Victoria's secrets are about to be displayed to the whole world. At a minimum... Not to mention what happens to the guys."

"Okay," said Leslie, "but I think this is private, right? We keep the game going... I really, really want to see lots of Victoria, now. Lots. I think those perfect boobs with the perfect cleavage and the nipples at the bottom are going to be delicious."

Guy nodded. "About six machines," said Leslie. "Hanging by my arms, my legs spread apart. And Victoria standing right there, drinking me in, as though she didn't want to miss a single goosebump on my nipples. "Finally, though, I was shot. I mean I already had worked out, right? And you know me—hard. So when they had me on that machine where you lie on your belly, with your legs under the pads and lifting by raising your lower legs toward your butt..."

"You can just stretch out your legs under the pads and do nothing can't you?" asked Betsy. "I use that all the time. Firms the butt and the thighs."

"Theoretically you can, but they put pads under my belly so if I didn't work with my legs the whole weight wasn't putting my legs just straight, but the wrong way, if you know what I mean. The backs of my knees screaming. I was trying desperately to curl up my legs to take off the pressure. It felt as though the muscles of my butt had swollen to twice their size. Of course, my fists were gripping the handles in front, my face was down, and I was breathing like a marathoner, my face all scrunched up with the effort. And suddenly I feel it. First time."

"The Gazer...?" Guy began.

"The Gazer slips her hand between my butt cheeks, way down, and gets hold of my cunt. Just that, holding it, and I hear her sighing. This girl has it bad.

"That seemed as far as she would go, though. Just put her hand over my pussy and cupped it. Got to admit that I already had become very wet, with all this. I'm not sure how much she knows about all that..."

"That was it?"

"Yup, when my strength gave out, and the pads were making the backs of my knees pop, I heard her say. 'Okay, that's enough.' I knew she was in charge of this. They took off the weight, but they left me tied there. Just walked out. I was there, tied to the machine, stark naked. Club closed. No one till morning..."

"Shit!" said Guy, angrily.

"Well, I figured. Okay, I sleep here, right on my tummy. Guy panics around 11:00 p.m. He comes to the club with other guys from the security firm, or the police come. And there is Leslie, bare ass, tied to the machine. And the whole apparatus goes into action—arrests. Which I don't want..."

"But they assaulted you!" said Victor. "This was no office party practical joke, you know. They would go up for years..."

Leslie nodded. "Which I did not want. There is something about this Victoria. Now she turns me on. And she would turn you on, too," said Leslie, nodding at Guy. "The intensity!"

"But you came home more or less as always, that night," said Guy.

"Uh-huh. I realized that the knots in the ropes weren't very formidable. Just enough to delay me for five, ten minutes. I heard them leave the building, the door close. They turned off all the lights. Every one. I was fine. I worked on the ropes, got one hand free...

"I even showered again, before I came home. And right there, in the show, which I adjusted it for a heavy stream...and held my cunt lips apart. I let it beat on my clit till I went wild. I was screaming in the shower, rubbing it. I knew no one was there.

"My whole body was a mass of aches and exhaustion, by then. But I actually felt pretty energized. Turned on, for sure. Just waiting for the next round with Victoria."

"Which is coming soon to a theater near you," said Guy.

"I want to get my hands on her boobs, first," said Leslie, "and I want to look right into those beautiful, wide eyes, in that bony, beautiful face, and watch her expression as I play with her boobs until she begs me to do her pussy." She looked over at Victor, then down at Guy. She stood up slowly, her hands lifting to her nipples. She began flicking them rapidly with her fingers, so the wide aureoles began to crinkle and the little thumbs of flesh to jut out.

She walked over to Victor and looked down. "Good story, huh? And true. That's unusual for good porn." And then she murmured, "Am I too old for you, Victor?" He put his hand around his stiff penis and jammed down hard so that its lengthened, dark red, the swollen head glistening. He murmured, "Suck it, bitch. Now!"

"Betsy," said Leslie pleasantly, "please suck my husband's dick and if you let him come in less than 15 minutes I'm going to whip your gorgeous fat ass in front of everyone until you cry. And if your ass doesn't make you cry, you get it across the nips a few times."

Betsy's body moved sinuously, turning and kneeling beside the chaise lounge. She lowered her face, pulling aside the long blonde hair, and took Guy's penis in her mouth.

"You can count on me to torment him," she said, and added, "I know I shouldn't talk with a full mouth."

"No," Leslie gurgled. "We shouldn't, should we?"