Leslie Visits

Story Info
My old neighbor comes to town for a visit
3.9k words
4.65
9.6k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie Visits (part 1): A continuation of the "Walking the Dog" series

All good things must come to an end, and after a series of amazing sexual encounters with my dog-walking neighbors, Leslie moved away. Leslie, the first one to break the ice. The one who lured our shy neighbor Karen into a threesome. Bisexual, sassy, and sexy Leslie.

After she moved, we got a couple of emails saying how great life was in Boston--actually, it was Cambridge, but only locals care. She wasn't shy about sharing the men and women she was going out with on social media, and she posted WAY too many pictures of her dog. Situation normal.

Then the pandemic hit. We fell out of contact like so many of us did at that point. A year went by with no word; neighbors asked each other when we met on the street walking our dogs, but no one had heard a thing. I occasionally fantasized about the times we had together, and of course my neighbor Karen was still around to admire, but Leslie was really the spark that had connected us and nothing had happened since she left.

Last Thursday, though, I finished work early and decided to leave at lunchtime. It was unseasonably warm for November, and I thought I could sneak in a round of golf before my wife got home. I decided to skip lunch and get an iced coffee to tide me over on the way to the course, so I got off the highway an exit early and made my way along the backroads. The drive-through line was around the building--to save a long wait, I went inside.

After placing my order, I stood back out of the way. Glancing around, I saw the usual collection of mid-day patrons: students with laptops, friends relaxing together, and people waiting for their mobile orders. One in particular caught my eye. She was slim and well-dressed, and her tight little ass was wrapped in a pair of black jeans. My eyes lingered there as she shifted her weight in front of me. When she turned slightly, I caught the swell of small, firm breasts pressing against her sweater, and finally--like many guys--I worked my way up to her face. Even with the mask, I recognized her.

Since she was alone, I had no qualms about saying hello. I stepped up beside her and as she turned to glance at me, I spoke in a quiet voice, pretending not to look at her.

"Don't tell anyone you saw me here. I don't want my wife to find out that I'm drinking coffee and playing golf in the middle of the day."

Leslie snorted, then threw her arms around me. I returned her hug, savoring her lithe body against mine, and she whispered her reply into my ear:

"You KNOW I'm good at keeping secrets! Especially from your wife."

I let her go and we returned to standing side by side.

"I DO know that!" I assured her. "It's just way too nice a day to be working when I could be enjoying the great outdoors."

"I know!" she chimed back excitedly. "It's SO nice out!"

Our drinks came up one after the other, and we both moved forward to grab them and tip out.

"So what are you doing back in town?" I asked her as we retreated.

"I'm helping Amy plan her wedding, ya know?" she told me.

Right. Amy, another neighbor, was finally tying the knot with her live-in boyfriend.

"And I wanted to see who else was around..." she added in a speculative voice.

"Well, I'm glad to run into you," I said with a smile, lowering my mask to sip my coffee.

"Why's that?" she asked with a mischievous smile in return. "Been missing me?"

Looking over my shoulder, I saw the whole row of seats by the window was empty and flooded with warm sunshine. I gestured toward them and raised my eyebrows.

"Come on--" I said quietly. "I'll tell you all about it."

A minute later, we were knee-to-knee on the tall stools, our bodies leaning together.

"So tell me," she said with that same impish grin.

"Well," I began hesitantly, "You know I've been missing you. I always enjoyed our little talks."

She snorted. "That's it?"

"And I really miss your dog," I confided, trying not to smile.

Leslie smacked my thigh impatiently, then let her fingers spread and rest there intimately.

"There had BETTER be more to this story!" she said with mock heat.

"Oh...yeah," I admitted. "There's a lot more."

"So tell me!"

"Well, I miss your ass a lot. And I miss the way you set me up with horny repressed neighbors. And I miss your laugh. That's what I miss the most. And your ass."

She grinned with feminine satisfaction. "That's better! How IS Karen, by the way? Any more action there?"

"Not a bit," I said ruefully. "Without you in the mix, she's too embarrassed to look at me."

"That figures," she snorted. "So is there anyone helping you...walk your dog? Meg, maybe?" she asked knowingly . Her hand slipped a little higher on my thigh.

"Not a soul," I told her.

"Poor Steve. No neighbors to fool around with, and now you're all alone on a sunny afternoon with hours to kill before your wife gets home, and all you want to do is play golf by yourself. That's tragic!"

I grinned in response, anticipating her thoughts.

"Got a better idea?"

"Betcher ass I do!" she answered quickly.

"Tell me what you have in mind."

"Well...I've been pretty busy lately, and no time for stress relief, so I'm kinda...backed up myself."

"You didn't answer my question," I scolded her mockingly. Leaning a bit closer, I lowered my voice, looked into her eyes, and said again, "Tell me what you have in mind."

Her hand turned on my thigh so that her thumb brushed against my hardening cock.

"I want you to take me to your house," she whispered. "I want to suck your cock all the way there, and then I want to get naked in YOUR house for once and sit on your face until I cum all over you. That's what I want!"

"What about your car?" I asked as my cock throbbed.

"Wait...what?" she asked, cocking her head sideways. "I lay out a whole fantasy and you're worried about how to deal with my CAR?"

"Just thinking ahead!" I grinned back at her. "I love your plan--I just want to get away with it!"

"Fucking practical married man!" she snorted. "I'll tell you what. We'll go in your car like I said. At four o'clock, you can drive me back here and we'll go our separate ways. Is that practical enough for you, or do I need to submit something in writing before I can get your cock inside me?"

"That will be fine," I told her, doing my best to keep a straight face. "I agree to your terms."

"I'm SO glad!" she snarked back at me.

"As long as I end up with my cock inside you, that is...you left that part out of your plan."

She smiled and leaned closer to whisper in my ear: "After you get me off, I want to feel your beautiful thick cock filling me up and cumming inside me. Is that better?"

Setting my coffee down, I reached up and held the back of her neck. With a gentle tug, I pulled her close and kissed her lips softly.

"I love your plan," I whispered. "It's what I've been dreaming about since you left!"

"That's more like it," she whispered back, then kissed me to take the sting out of her words. "Grab your coffee, asshole."

Three minutes later, I was back on the highway. Leslie was kneeling on the passenger seat with the seatbelt buckled onto itself and her face was buried in my lap. I gripped the wheel tightly and tried to focus as she tugged firmly at the base of my cock tightly and sucked on the head. When I was rock-hard from that treatment, she relaxed her grip and cupped my balls, thoughtfully pushing my zipper away from my sensitive flesh. Her tongue traveled up and down the underside a few times and then she smiled up at me.

"Ready?" she grinned.

"Fuck yes!" I croaked.

Her lips wrapped around my cockhead once more, but this time they began a slow descent. I felt the flutter of her tongue as she sank down further and further until I was fully engulfed in the voracious warmth of her mouth. She paused there for a long moment, letting her tongue flick around the base of my shaft, and then came back up for a breath. I groaned happily at the suction she created on the way up.

"You've been practicing!" I muttered.

She giggled and sucked me deep again, establishing a steady rhythm of ball-squeezing and deep-throating as I moved into the right lane and tried to keep my car steady. I took the exit a little too fast but managed to keep it together and come to a full stop at the end of the ramp. Leslie raised her head for just a minute to glance around, then got back to work. This time, she pursed her lips daintily and took just the swollen crown of my cock in her mouth, sucking hard while her free hand slipped up and down my shaft. The whole thing was slick with precum and her saliva and as I turned onto the main road she set up a steady rhythm again. Deep inside my body, I felt a tingle that signaled impending trouble.

"Leslie!" I groaned.

"Mmm?" she murmured.

"Slow it down a little...I don't want to crash! We're almost home."

"Mmm," she responded.

I took that as acquiescence. Her stroking slowed down, but her tight lip-grip on my cock remained firmly in place as I made the few turns into our neighborhood. Fortunately, there were no neighbors out on the street! With a sigh of relief, I hit the garage door opener and steered my wobbly way into the dim garage before slamming the car into park.

My hands came off the wheel and I stroked her back with one while the other twined into her silky blonde hair. Without missing a beat, Leslie increased her speed and started taking me deep into her mouth again, pausing when I bumped the back of her throat to let me savor the clasping sensation there. Her thumb traveled relentlessly up and down the thick ridge along the bottom of my cock. My grip tightened in her hair and my thighs trembled. When I started thrusting up into her mouth, she backed off a bit and sucked the tip steadily, stroking me with one hand and squeezing my balls again with the other. I lasted 10 more seconds, groaned deeply, and exploded into her mouth.

Leslie hummed with satisfaction when my body arched up to meet her. She kept her head still, her cheeks hollowed as she began sucking in and swallowing every spurt of cum I gave her, milking me with her thumb to get all she could. When I was spent, she sucked a little more on the very tip and then released me with a wet pop.

"God, that was good!" she said as she rocked back onto her heels. Her tongue ran visibly around the inside of her mouth. "You must have been saving that for a while!"

"You have no idea," I told her breathlessly.

"Now get your butt inside--it's time for phase two of my plan!"

"I'm all yours!" I assured her.

Two car doors slammed in unison and I was a step behind her as she darted up the three steps to the door. She had been here before and knew it was never locked, so she threw it open and went into the hallway. The entry hallway opened into our TV room, a place filled with deep couches arranged to face the wall-mounted screen.

"Right there!" she said peremptorily, gesturing to one of the couches. "Sit right there."

I grinned and complied, leaning back against the upright cushions. Leslie kicked off her shoes and then came to stand in front of me, nudging my feet apart to make room for herself. Her arms crossed in front of her waist and with one smooth movement, she slipped her sweater up and over her head. I grinned when I saw the clinging top she wore underneath and the hard nipples protruding through the fabric. Her breasts were small and firm and they perched high on her chest, drawing my eyes like a magnet. She almost never wore a bra.

"Hey!" she snapped. "My eyes are up here!"

"I know that..." I assured her. "I was looking at your tits!"

"Oh, fine," she said with a giggle. "Look all you want."

Once again, her hands crossed and she grabbed the sides of her shirt, drawing it slowly up this time and grinning as she teased me. She paused when the pale undersides of her breasts peeped out.

"More?" she asked playfully.

"More!" I responded.

With a quick movement, she tugged the shirt over her head and tossed it aside while she shook out her hair. That twisting, tugging, and shaking made her small, firm breasts sway and bounce amazingly and I reached up for them as she turned back to face me. Quick as a whip, though, she smacked one of my hands before I made contact.

"No touching!" she scolded. "This is MY time!"

I slumped back against the cushions, aroused beyond belief by her teasing and her attitude.

"I told you the plan," she began as she unsnapped her jeans. "You got yours already."

Her thumbs hooked into the waistband at either side of her dark jeans. She began to push down steadily, rocking her hips from side to side to facilitate her striptease. Within moments, I saw the closely-trimmed dark blonde hair covering her mound come into view. Happily, she had hooked her panties as well and there was nothing obstructing my view when she slid her hands down some more and revealed her entire pussy. I could just make out the dark pink labia hidden between her thighs--they were glinting out through a sparse forest of hair like buried treasure.

Once the main event was over, Leslie was impatient to move on. She pushed her pants down all the way with yoga-driven flexibility, paused to kick off her sneakers, and then stepped out of them and kicked them off to the side. Then she raised her foot to my knee and peeled off her tall sock like a 50's vamp rolling down her stocking. She was careful not to block my view as more of her pussy peeped out at me, and her breasts were suspended magically above me by her posture. Flicking the first sock onto the pile of clothes, she repeated her performance with the other foot and then stood up straight, hands on her hips and legs planted firmly apart.

"Lay back!" she said demandingly.

I grinned at her tone and did as she asked. I turned sideways so I was lying along the couch and settled a small throw pillow under my head.

Leslie grinned at my arrangement and then stepped up onto the cushion, towering over me and grinning down like a goddess. She shuffled forward until her feet were level with my chest and then sank down, coming to rest on her knees as they sank into the cushion just above my head. She reached down and tousled my hair.

"Get to work!" she said, her lips twitching despite her gruff tone.

My hands wrapped around her hips and pulled her into position above me. My tongue traveled a long, slow path from the bottom of her pussy to the top, my hands guiding her through the full motion before pushing her up so I could repeat it. She got the idea and made it easy for me. With each lap, her lips split a little more apart and my tongue dipped deeper and deeper into her. She groaned with pleasure above me, and I hummed happily as I tasted her juices.

"Fuck, that's nice!" she murmured, continuing to tousle my hair with one hand while she braced herself with the other.

I gave her a few more repetitions and then held her still above me when my tongue was at its deepest. Pulling her down a little further, I lanced my tongue up into her as far as I could, licking all around her inner walls. My nose was bumping her clit steadily as I twisted my head from side to side to increase the area I could cover, and I could feel an increase in her lubrication as she grew more excited. Her weight came down a little more on my face as she urged me to delve deeper inside her.

"God, yes!" she said in a louder voice. "You'd make a great lesbian!"

I chuckled and kept licking, accepting the compliment.

Pretty soon Leslie let me know it was time for more. She rose up for a second to disengage my tongue. Her hand released my hair and moved down to glide through her pubes, coming to a stop over her clit. She started making slow circles and then moved forward a bit, lowering herself down into reach again.

"Lick my ass a little, Steve. Lick my little ass well enough and maybe I'll let you fuck it later!"

That totally inspired me. I could hear the friction of her fingers rubbing her juices into her clit just above my forehead. With my nose now buried between her pussy lips, I traced the tip of my tongue in a wide circle, then began zoning in on her tiny rosebud. When I finally nudged it directly, I felt her thighs twitch with sudden pleasure.

"That's it!" she hissed, her fingers traveling in tighter, faster circles on her clit. "Lick it!"

I smiled to myself and prodded her with my tongue over and over, stimulating her most sensitive spots. Her thighs twitched steadily and my hands felt shudders running through her whole body as I caressed her hips and ass. She began to grind herself onto me again.

"Fuck!" she exclaimed suddenly. "I'm gonna cum! Suck on my clit, Steve--suck it hard!"

She pulled her hips back to get me to the right spot and then sat down hard. My lips pursed around her clit and sucked frantically, trying my best to get her off like she had done for me. To add pressure, I turned my hand and slid my finger down her ass crack and into her pussy, dipping it deep to get it wet. Then I pulled back until the tip was circling her anus, pressing harder and harder on the slick, tight opening.

The sound was muffled by Leslie's knees, but I heard her moaning softly to herself as she got close. I jabbed her clit with my tongue in addition to the suction and at the same time began slipping my fingertip into her ass. When it went in, the reaction shook her whole body, but she didn't stop me. I kept popping it in and out while lashing her clit with my tongue, and suddenly she spasmed wildly and cried out in wordless pleasure. Her ass clenched so tightly my finger popped out and she pulled up away from my tongue. I watched in awe as her pussy pulsed right above my face, her inner muscles clenching and relaxing every second. Female orgasms are amazing to watch--every guy wishes he could feel something like that just once!

I thought that was it for Leslie's "turn," but I was wrong. When the pulsations slowed down, her hand flew back to her clit and she vibrated her fingertips frantically across its hood. I stroked her ass and back, wanting to see what happened. Looking up, I could see her eyes shut tight, a look of frantic yearning and concentration on her face.

"Oh, fuck...oh, fuck yes...I'm gonna cum again!" she moaned loudly.

I squeezed her ass in reply. After another few seconds, she stopped whipping her clit and her back arched, snapping her head up in a rictus of pleasure.

"Aaahh!" she exploded. Once, twice, and then again a tiny spray of sweet, hot juice cascaded from her pussy onto my face, showering me with evidence of her incredible orgasm. Her whole body shook and her pussy throbbed wildly once more, opening and closing hypnotically in front of my face. I wished just once I could feel physical passion that strong!

When she came down after a long minute of shuddering, she settled back so that her ass came to rest on my chest. Her head came forward and she smiled down at me through hooded eyes. I felt her fingers twining back into my hair, caressing me in wordless thanks. Finally, though, she took a deep breath and found her voice again.

"That," she said breathlessly, "was exactly what I needed!"

I pushed down on her hips, and she slid her knees down my body with an agile motion, coming to rest on top of me. My arms went around her waist and she braced herself on her elbows so that her face hovered above mine. With a smile in her eyes, she kissed me softly on the lips, sucking them gently to taste herself, and then released me.

"Damn, you're good at that!' she whispered. "You should come visit me in Boston!"

"I'm a good planner," I said with a chuckle, "but I'm not sure I could explain that one to my wife."

"You'll think of something," she said with a smile. "Are you ready for the next part of MY plan?"

12