Lesson Ch. 05

Story Info
Bad girls get spanked...
3.3k words
4.25
2.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For a short time he enjoyed himself just watching her squirming and crying on the bed. He fully expected her to beg as well, but clearly she had learned her lesson about not speaking, because although she was sobbing no words were coming out of her. After a couple of minutes, he reached out and put his hand on her naked back. Instantly she stilled and tensed, clearly expecting a blow to follow.

He chuckled. "It's okay," he said, I'm not going to spank you yet, we need to get you into the right position first."

Leaning over he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her to the side of the bed, and then upright, so she stood facing him, her head lowered so she stared at the floor. She was trembling with fear, but he noted that her nipples were like hard little pebbles, and he could see how she was very slightly rubbing her thighs together. Yes she was scared, but he was almost positive she was turned on too. He reached out and put a finger under her chin, gently lifting her face. She stubbornly refused to look at him though, instead choosing to stare at his chin. So he stood there silently, just staring at her, until eventually she lifted her eyes to looking into his, clearly confused as to why he wasn't saying anything.

"That's better," he said, "I like to look into those big, beautiful eyes of yours while I talk to you. Now, I know you are scared, and I know you don't understand why this is happening. You told me that you wanted to learn what it means to be a grown up. Well some grown ups like to play rough, and I wouldn't be a very good teacher if I didn't fully prepare you for what might be coming your way next, would I?"

He waited for an answer, then realised she was doing exactly what he had told her to do, and keeping silent. "It's okay," he said, "you can reply when I ask you questions. I just don't want you questioning what I'm doing or why I'm doing it, so no talking unless I speak to you first, okay?"

"Okay," she almost whispered. Her eyes peered into his, clouded with tears and looking so fearful that for a moment he almost felt sorry for her. Almost, but not quite. "I appreciate you helping me sir, I really do. I just wasn't expecting that you would hurt me."

"Oh my little one," he chuckled, reaching out to gently cup her face with both hands, "who said I was going to hurt you?"

"But, you just, you said," there was a pause while she stared at him in confusion, before she blurted out "you said you're going to spank me!"

"I did," he agreed. "But my love, part of learning how to be a grown up means learning that pain isn't necessarily a bad thing. When it's done right, it can help to enhance pleasure and make it so very exquisite." He chuckled again at the look of disbelief on her face. To her credit though she didn't reply, because he hadn't asked a question. The quirk of her eyebrows though made her thoughts very clear indeed.

"Come on," he said, "let me get you into position, and then I will show you what I mean..."

Taking her by her upper arm, he guided her over to her desk, which was at just the right height for her to bend over and rest her upper body and face on. Pushing her shoulders to encourage her, he got her bent into the right position, and then used his legs to spread hers a little wider. This position pushed her pert little ass up towards him at just the perfect angle. His cock twitched in appreciation at the sight. He then pulled her lacy white panties down so they were round her ankles, and made her step out of the. She was now completely naked except for those knee-high socks, her arms handcuffed behind her back, her cheek and tits squashed against the desk. For a second, he was tempted to skip the spanking and just fuck her there and then, but no, she had questioned him, and she had to be punished for that.

"Okay," he said, his voice deeper and hoarser than usual. Damn he was so fucking turned on already, he had no idea how he was going to get through this without cumming in his pants again. "I'm going to start off gently, but it will get harder. For a while it might be hard to take, but I know you can be my good girl and trust me that it will get better. No more talking now, but it's okay if you need to cry or make other sounds, ok?"

Before she had a chance to reply, or probably even properly process what he had said, he bought his bare hand down onto her right buttock in a hard slap. It wasn't as hard as it could have been, but it sounded very loud and he both saw and felt her jump as he made contact. He paused for just a second to relish the tingling in his palm, and then repeated the motion on the other buttock. Damn this girl had such a perfect ass. He hadn't spent much time on it before, other than fingering her tight little hole, but her ass cheeks were so perfect, round and smooth and firm. They jiggled slightly as he spanked them, and that just made it even more arousing for him.

She had clearly been shocked by the spanking, because for a second nothing happened. Then she let out a little pained gasp. It wasn't loud but he heard it, and it made him want to hit her harder so she would do it again louder. So that is what he did. He could already see very faint pink hand marks on either cheek, so he was able to line his hand up perfectly to spank her in the exact same place again, but this time harder, hard enough that his palm was stinging afterwards.

This time she let out a much louder moan, and he could see tears streaming down the side of her cheek that wasn't pushed to the desk. She also started to wriggle and squirm as if she was trying to get away. He wasn't sure where she thought she was going, her arms were handcuffed behind her so she had no leverage to push herself up, and he was standing between her spread legs, so she couldn't back away from the desk either. Still, it amused him to see her try.

"Good girl," he crooned, putting a hand on her lower back to still her. "You have no idea how beautiful your perfect little ass looks right now. I can see my handprints on both cheeks, my hands are so big that the prints almost cover your ass entirely. You are so sexy my little one, and you are doing so well. Now, I'm going to make it a bit more intense for you, and for a while you are probably going to be frightened, but I promise it will be worth it. You just need to trust teacher, okay?"

He stood and watched her squirming again, but she soon realised it was pointless. He saw the exact moment when she resigned herself to her situation. Her hands, which had been clenched into fists below the cuffs, relaxed and opened up, and she took a deep breath and sighed it out. Her body stilled and she lay quietly, tears still streaming down her face.

He reached out to one side, where he had spotted a paddle style hairbrush with a flat back lying on her chest of drawers. Her head was turned in the opposite direction, and he was careful not to bring it into her field of vision. He wanted the next blow to really take her by surprise. She would be expecting the palm of his hand again. He loved spanking with his hands, but no matter how much he tried, they would never be as flat and solid as the back of the wooden hairbrush he now clutched in his hand.

Reaching out with his other hand, he gently stroked across the pink marks on her buttocks. They were warm but not hot, and he knew if he were to stop now she would have nothing but the most mild discomfort tomorrow. Hell, she might not even be able to feel it. Which would be no good. Lessons that left lingering reminders were always the most effective in his experience. She flinched slightly at the feel of his touch, but then relaxed when she realised what it was. Which is when he lifted the brush and bought the wooden back down on her left buttock as hard as he possibly could.

The sound of it hitting her flesh was so loud it actually shocked him, and he realised in his arousal he had actually hit her harder than he meant to. She shrieked, an ear piercingly loud sound that felt like it would quickly split his head in half. Quickly he bent down and grabbed her panties from the floor where he had left them. Intending to gag her with them, he couldn't resist stopping quickly to bring them to his face and sniff. Strange, he thought he could detect a slight hint of piss. Had he scared her so badly at some point that she had wet herself? The thought was incredibly arousing, and he made a note to ask her about it later. For now though he needed to stop her squealing, so he leaned forward and shoved the panties into her mouth, wadding them up and pushing them deep so she couldn't easily remove them.

Her squealing continued, but now it was muffled enough that he could concentrate, so without delay he delivered a stinging blow to her right buttock with the hairbrush. Then for good measure, he hit both sides again, not quite as hard but definitely hard enough to really hurt. Now both cheeks were a bright red, and he could see a welt appearing on the left buttock from the first hit with the hairbrush. He must have had it slightly angled, as it looked like one edge had caught her harder than the rest, and now a perfectly straight line was swelling up.

He stood back and admired his work, tempted for a moment to just walk out and leave her there, handcuffed and bent over her desk. That would definitely count as a punishment. A wicked grin spread over his face at the thought of her parents coming home and finding her naked and handcuffed, her bottom red and bruised from his spanking. No, he thought to himself, if he did that he would never see her again. He didn't believe she would have the guts to tell her parents who she had been messing around with, but he knew she would never again stay behind after class, or invite him to her home. For that to happen, he ultimately had to make this good enough for her that she kept coming back for more.

Bending over her, he placed a gentle kiss between her shoulder blades, and wiped her hair off her face, where it had stuck to her tears. Her squealing had now turned to whimpers, her whole body shaking with those plus the adrenaline of needing to escape but not being able to.

"Shhhh," he whispered into her ear, noting with interest the goosebumps that sprung up over her skin as his breath washed over her ear and neck. "You have done so well darling, the hardest bit is over. Now it is time to show you how pain and pleasure can go together so well that you will eventually crave both, and not be able to experience one without the other."

Staying leaned over her, he reached his right hand around and underneath her, finding her little pussy open and ready for him thanks to her spread legs. He slid his index finger along her slit, not at all surprised to find she was already soaking wet. He knew for sure he had hurt her, but right from the start he had sensed something in her, a need to be taken in hand and punished, and he had known all along that she would get off on it. If he hadn't been so confident, he never would have risked going this far with her. He had done similar things with other pupils in the past, but he had always backed off before things went too far, because he never sensed this submissive streak in them. Finally, he had found his perfect little plaything. Now he just had to make sure he kept her.

He started to gently play with her pussy, running his finger up and down her wet slit, and occasionally nudging against her clit, which was already swollen and ready for his attention. As soon as she realised what he was doing her whimpers trailed off, and she lay quietly under him, though the odd tear still made it's way down her cheek. She wasn't passive for very long though, as his finger started to slowly circle her slippery clit, she started to squirm very slightly below him, and he could tell she was quietly moaning through her make shift gag.

"Good girl," he crooned, "that's it, you just enjoy. Don't forget though, I'm teaching you how well pleasure and pain go together..."

She started to stiffen under him again, but before she could properly react he had stood up slightly, still bent over enough to reach her pussy, but putting enough space between them to lightly swat her buttock. It wasn't hard at all, but he made sure to hit right where the welt had appeared, and he knew it would sting at the least, and be excruciating at the most, depending on how well she could tolerate pain. Not all that well it seemed, as she immediately shrieked through her gag again. As soon as she shrieked, he started to finger her clit faster, and gently stroked her abused buttock, soothing away the sting.

Within seconds her shrieks had turned back to moans. He gave her a few seconds to enjoy it then spanked again, this time on the other buttock. As he did, he slipped a finger inside her, feeling how her pussy tightened around him as the pain from the slap registered. He slipped a second finger into her tight hole, twisting his wrist slightly so that he could tease her clit while he fingered her.

She had started to protest the slap, but immediately went back to moaning for him. Bending his fingers slightly inside her he started to make a 'come here' gesture, gently rubbing his fingertips over her g spot, while he continued to rub his thumb over and around her clit. She was squirming under him now, groaning through the panties stuffed in her mouth.

He now began to lightly slap her ass as he fingered her, switching between each rosy cheek. They weren't hard spanks, but both cheeks were hot and red, and the area round the welt was already showing a bruise, so he knew it would sting. For a moment she went completely still under him as her body and mind tried to process the conflicting sensations. He knew this was it. This was the moment where he would discover if his instinct was correct. Could she blend the pleasure and pain together to create the most exquisite of sensations, or would she just be overwhelmed by the pain.

Suddenly he had to know what she was thinking. Stopping the slaps for a moment, he leaned forward and pulled her panties from her mouth, waiting to see if she would say anything. Returning to the spanking, he continued to slide his fingers in and out of her, waiting for her to do something. He could see the side of her face. It was wet with tears and flushed with her struggle, the one eye he could see was closed and she was frowning. Still she lay there silently, unmoving.

He was starting to worry that he had made a mistake. Had she completely checked out on him? He stopped all movement and started to slide his fingers out of her, when a whisper from her stopped him.

"Please don't stop."

"Which bit?" He held his breath waiting for her answer.

"All of it. Please do all of it."

Fuck. He almost came there and then from the breathy plea coming out of her perfect little mouth. She was into it. He knew it! Without delay he started to finger her again, thumb playing with her clit, while he administered slaps to each of her buttocks, fascinated by the way they gently jiggled under the pressure. She immediately started to moan and squirm under him. He noticed that her cuffed hands were opening and closing, like she was searching for something to cling to, something to help her through the extreme sensations racing through her body. The sight excited him so much he slapped harder than he meant to.

That was clearly the push she needed, because suddenly her whole body was twitching and shuddering, and she was moaning out her climax. His fingers inside her were suddenly drenched, and as he pulled them out she gushed all over him and down her thighs. She seemed to cum for ages, as he stood there watching and trying to ignore how much his cock was aching, and how confined it felt inside his clothes. Once her twitching had stopped, he reached into his pocket and removed the key to the cuffs, unlocking them. She was so out of it she didn't even move her arms from behind her back. Stepping to one side of her, he picked her up, careful to put his arm under her thighs and not her buttocks, and carried her over to her bed.

Lying her down on her side he sat down next to her, noting that her eyes were open but totally unfocused. Taking each arm he gently rubbed them to get the circulation going again. He pushed her hair back off her face and tucked it behind her ear. Then he lay down next to her, tucking one arm under her and one over her and pulling her close to the warmth of his body. Running his hands up and down her back and through her hair he spoke quietly and soothingly to her, telling her what a good girl she was, how proud he was of her, how well she had done.

As he spoke, her eyes gradually came back to life and focused on his. "There's my beautiful girl," he said with a smile. "You did so well baby."

She lay there silently, staring at him with those big eyes. He put one hand on her face and was pleased to note she didn't flinch this time. Instead she turned her cheek into his palm and rubbed against it, almost like a kitten.

"My perfect little pupil," he said with a smile on his face. "Are you ready for me to show you what it really means to be a woman? For me to teach you how to use that tight little pussy of yours to drive men wild?"

He wasn't sure she would answer, but she did. The corner of her mouth curled up very slightly, and she looked him directly in the eyes and said "I'm yours sir. Yours to do whatever you want to."

To be continued...