Lesson to Remember

Story Info
A private group study turns out to be group sex lesson.
3.6k words
4.11
30.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Veni is finishing her shift being part time employer at the current campus. She is currently a 20 years old girl that finishing her college but doing part time in here due to job recommendation. She was assisting teachers on couple of subject, not much and just mostly handling papers or help grading marks.

She is very shy and doesn't interact much other than job. She often sat alone at cafeteria, having lunch and then go back to doing her study.

Lately, whenever she is coming to cafeteria, tables are often packed with male students who whistling at her.

Being the shy and clueless she is, she is wave back to the group of men who is mostly her age but there are some that physically much older than her. They laughing and wave back, not realizing they ogling at her.

She is wearing buttoned blouse with thin vest and jeans, just casual work clothing but it doesn't hide her attractive petite figure with c cup breast, nearly d cup because she is doing workout regularly.

One particular day, a teacher approaches, Tom who is 25 years old ask her about a group study session he holds for his student at his house.

"Me?"

"Yes, also because you are an assistant teacher, I really could use your help getting these student to catch up with a subject to learn," Tom said while pats her shoulder lightly in a friendly manner.

"Hmm.." she thinks.

"I know it is out of work hours but it will be held at night time so it doesn't crash with schedule."

Veni thinks again on the offer.

"Please, miss Veni. There will be other teacher mentoring as well so it doesn't feel awkward."

This Veni is convinced, "Alright, it usually don't take all night for them to learn a subject" she nodded.

"Yes, these student love the subject they will grasp it easily," he smirked.

They both settled on the day and Veni focused back to her food, unbeknownst to her, Tom pulling out an okay sign with his finger behind him and the guys on other table are chuckling and smiling.

--

At 6 p.m. in night, she is arrived at Tom's house. It was a quiet suburbs area. The house is large as well. Veni look in awe and didn't realize the student peek from the window.

"She is here!" They closed the curtain and scrambled to get into natural position, being a student, sit around with books and pencil and so on.

Tom welcomed her to his house, it was wide living room with few portable coffee table for the student to study on the carpet.

Veni did not notice she is the only woman in this house. There is dozen of student and two teachers, which is Tom and Paul, the other teacher from other class.

"Make yourself comfortable, miss Veni, put your coat on rack. Would you like tea? Or fruit juice?" Paul asked in friendly manner, to help her comfortable.

"Ah juice, please.." she sat down. She is wearing a long sleeve black shirt and knee length jeans. The guys letting her sit between bunch of guys on the floor.

They squeezed on her but with they holding a material book, she doesn't suspect a thing.

"Miss Veni, can you explain this sentence meaning?" one student point to a page in the book.

"What does this question mean?" another random student show a quiz sheet.

"How do this formula work?" and another student shows her his note.

The guys pressing the edge of the book against her breast, pushing it and pretends to make it seem she need to read them close.

Veni explains it to them as they huddled closer. Some was on her back, peeking at the book but actually sniffing her sweet purple hair. There are hands planted on her shoulder, some put his chin on her shoulder and she can felt their breathing on her neck.

But again, she thought they want to look at the book as well so she ignores it. They are starting to get bold as she was innocently ignores their hands.

Some bend down, pretend to look at the book while placing their hand on her sitting cross legged thigh. Now Veni is brought to attention.

"Uh..uhm?" she is blushed, then another hand placed on another part of the leg.

"So what is the correct answer then, miss Veni?" the guys asked innocently.

"O-oh well, the answer is.." she decided them to keep their hand off her legs, thinking they were unconsciously doing it and wanted to focus more om study.

Tom and Paul are back with snacks and juices, the guys darted off from Veni to take them and munch on them.

Tom and Paul sit next to Veni close, "Guys..they pretend to study but they just want free food!" he chuckled while handed Veni a glass of orange juice.

"I hope they don't go rough on you.." Paul smirked.

"Miss Veni, try the sandwich, it's sooo good!" bunch of guys offering the sandwich to her.

"Oh, thank you."

"Can I feed you, miss Veni..pleaseeee?" a guy holding a toast with various fillings inside.

They also say please in unison, making them sound cute and innocent in Veni's rose colored glasses eyes.

Paul adds, "You are holding a book, miss Veni so..avoid greasy hand touching papers, you know," he shrugged.

Veni thought that reasoning makes sense so she opened her lips and waiting for the sandwich pressed against her mouth.

"Oh wait, why don't we make it fun? Close your eyes and guess the ingredient. Teacher should able to list the ingredients and know stuff, right guys?" all of them agreeing. Tom and Paul who still sat close to Veni, agreeing as well.

Seeing the majority votes, she is agreeing as well, at least it will make study session fun and entertaining for these students.

"Close your eyes, no peeking! Teachers don't cheat!" they eagerly exclaims.

She finally closed her eyes and bite on the sandwich, but since it has so many chopped filling, the contents dribbled on her chest and some landed inside her shirt. Veni opened her eyes and held her hand to avoid more spilling.

The guys are groaned and booing because she opened her eyes.

"You peeked" most of them felt so dejected, but in reality, pretending to be rejected.

Veni felt bad, she swallow it and promised she didn't look at anything and willing to retry again.

"Before that, let us cleaned this," Tom brushed his hand on her breast where food stain and sauce on her chest. His hands keep patting on her chest and she squeak quietly.

Paul handing him paper tissue and Tom pressing his hand boldly. "Sorry, miss Veni. It need to be wiped clean," he pressed the tissue mostly on her nipples area which make her whimpered quietly. The guys and Paul are watching her, smirk and grins plastered on their face.

"Wasn't there a piece going inside her shirt?" a voice asked.

"Oh uhm..can I go to bathroom to get it out?" she ask meekly.

"No need, it was just a tiny piece.. Just fish 'em out from inside your shirt, miss Veni." Tom replies while still 'wiping' on her breast.

"But-" before she can protest, she got rejected.

"Time is ticking, miss Veni, the guys have curfew so..just do it here and be done with." Paul sighed.

Veni blushed deeply and she pulled the collar to peek in. They guys can see from above since she was sitting, what bra she is wearing.

Veni sees it and she sneaked her hand under hear shirt from below to take the piece out. The guys giggled but she is confused why are they laughing.

"Let's continue the food guessing game, but this time is stuff from fridge." one student rang out all of sudden.

Rest of guys already hurried back with vegetable and long phallic shape food to her. The coffee table pulled aside and now she is just sitting on carpet surrounded by guys.

"But what about the study?"

"This is also counts as studying, and it's fun so who is to blame here if it were stopped?" Tom said.

"Oh, okay..just awhile ok?" She shyly asks.

They all nodded in agreement. She is back to closing her eyes.

"Why don't you wear blindfold to avoid opening your eyes?"

"What? Blindfold?"

"Remember that famous line, once is an accident, twice is a coincidence and three times an pattern.. We don't need to go through the whole oops charade, miss Veni." The student points out.

"I, uh..okay?" she is nervous.

"Relax, miss Veni..we are here making sure these students don't pull anything weird, right guys?" Paul grinned.

"Yes, sir!" they said in unison.

Veni then had a blindfold tied tightly around her head.

"Open wide, miss Veni. Guess this food?"

One of the guys bobbing a n eggplant in and out, they are giggling and they pulled a camera to record her, blindfolded, tilt her head up a bit, giving a 'blowjob' to an eggplant.

"Eggplant," She heard a clap followed after.

One is giving her a cucumber, and she guessed correct. A carrot given, a banana, a sausage and so on. She guesses them correctly again.

"Last one, miss Veni," Tom said, he motion all of them to remove their pants down to get their cock out. "If you cannot guessed, the blindfold won't come off and you have to keep sucking till we all done and give up."

"Okay."

Tom and Paul move away and the guys lining up in front of sitting blindfolded Veni.

"4 strokes only, guys. So it doesn't give her away easily." Tom commands.

The first guy stroking his cock slow and deep, Veni opened her mouth wide and confused what is they putting on her mouth.

"Uh..a soft pencil case?"

"Bzz wrong," he walked away and another guy putting it on her mouth and do the same. She is still clueless and confused and so vulnerable to the guys fucking her without her knowing.

"Umphh!" her head got pushed for each thrust and she tried to keep steady and pushed back. The one who took turn recording her face chuckling.

"Guess, miss Veni." they swap student to one behind and so on.

"A chocolate? Rubber? Long potato?" Veni guesses randomly.

Which all of them are incorrect and it went for a whole 10 minutes for all the guys and the teacher already had their turns. Veni is gasping and the last one pulling out made her drool and it dripped on her shirt. Veni still opening her mouth, waiting for more because she thought it isn't over.

The guys admiring her pose and mouth opening on the floor. They took a bunch of picture quickly before they dressed back to normal and Veni allowed to open her blindfold.

"It's just a thicker sausage, miss Veni." They gave a pity smile.

"Aww.." she pouts.

"Don't worry, we all not perfect. You must be thirsty after tasting many sausages, why don't you have a drink?"

Veni nodded and she sipped slowly, she drank the whole glass and felt giddy all of sudden.

The juice is spiked to made her a bit tipsy.

"Let's do another game!"

"But-"

"Not much time has passes, miss Veni..relax." Paul pats her shoulder and caress it.

"Night is still long." Tom let her sit on the couch behind her.

"Next subject is cowgirl quiz," one student said and all of them agreed after the suggestion.

"What is that?" she asked confusedly. She is not aware what cowgirl means.

"Oh it's a silly game.." Paul chuckled.

"Come on, teacher..it's not silly!" the guys protested.

"It's just a game of girl sit on a lap, she will get bounced nonstop until she guessed correctly.." Paul explained to Veni.

"But why do you need to sit on lap to do that? Or bounced?" she tilt her head confusedly.

"Told you, it's a silly game" he shrugged.

Then a groaned boomed among them.

"Miss Veni, let us proof that this game is fun!"

"Hmm..sure" she nodded.

"But those jeans need to be removed and changed to this skirt. We don't want heavy clothing, it might messed the bounce.." another random student adds to her.

"Eh?"

"Pleaseeee" the student bowed their head.

"Aw, okay..lemme go to bathroom to change oops" she almost stumbled because the drink started to kick in.

When she return, she was wearing a short frilly skirt like for cheerleading.

"Isn't it..too short?" she blushed. She didn't realize the back side is even shorter and her butt and purple lace panty are on display. They guys glancing on it hungrily and record it without Veni knowing.

"Miss, have one more sip"

This one is straight up cocktail the guys have brewed secretly, Veni smacks her lips and enjoy the flavor.

"Wow, what juice is that?"

"Oh just healthy sweet juice.." he waved it off.

She then cut off by a guy pushes her down to sit on her lap. Veni yelped and her face is red. She never drank alcohol so she is pretty much drunk at this point.

Little did she know, the guy already let out his cock. So his member is poking through the fabric, onto the pussy hole.

"What is this bumpy-?" before she could look down, the guy below her already hump his hips furiously, Veni yelp and holding on to his knee like riding a horse.

"Ee-ee-ee-pp?!" she squeaks at each bounce.

"What is 40 plus 84 divided by three?" they asked.

With Veni being drunk, she is unable to answer correctly. She can feel his dick poking but she have no idea what is it.

"Wha-a-a-t is poking my le-e-e-gs?" she whimpered each bounce.

"Wrong answer, if you get it wrong not only you have to keep bouncing, you have to remove the garment as well." They chuckled at her.

"Wha-a-a-t?!" Her voice raised for every hump.

Her shirt removed and she still continuously bounce until she is switched with another guy. Her panties soaked wet and the cock easily penetrate deep into her pussy, so the second guys able to slid into her hole.

"N-o-o-o! We should go back to stu-u-udy!" she is beginning to sweat and panting because of the constant movement. Her breast jiggling like crazy above her arm and she cannot cover them because she need to hold on their knee in avoid to fall over.

Another question was repeated and she still answered wrong. Her purple bra is removed and lastly her panty and skirt removed.

"T-this is wrong! Eek!" she yelp helplessly. She is now stark naked, riding on top of the guys.

The guys cheering, and the next in line had turn to grab and squeeze her breast. Veni pleads not to touch it but she cannot remove her hand from the knee or she lost her balance.

"Don't touch my brea-a-a-st!" She begs, with each gasp for each pound.

"It's tits, miss Veni." They laughed.

"Please sto-o-op! I feel so weird! Ooohh.." sweat start to form on her body due to the heat and constant humping.

This time she felt a cock went deep through her, it's thrusting her. Now she is turned facing the guy she is riding. The guy grabbing her butt, encouraging her to moving her hips up and down as well. Veni is straddling him and moaned, she is holding on the students' shoulder and keeping the rhythm.

"Fifty? Uh-uh-uhn! Fifty?!" she moaned, still trying to answer the question. In hope she able to get away from her predicament.

"Miss Veni, you are so dumb and silly..this is no longer study session." They laugh and keep record her giving a guy a ride. She squeal and moaned for each ride.

"Guys, cum in her, I already sneaked the pill on the sandwich she ate." Tom commands.

"Yes, sir!"

"N-n-n-o-o-o-h-h.." Veni still panting heavily and bouncing, "H-h-he-e-lp" she whimpered while still being thrust.

"Do not share these video or leak them, we don't want her to get fired and no longer see the sexy body during lunch time anymore, correct?" Paul adds.

"We won't, sir." they said in unison.

"A-a-a-a-a-h-h.. Ah-ah-aaa!" she squeaks when the pounding are getting fast and one last thrust she felt something wet in her pussy. She gasp, eyes wide open, twitches in pleasure, before passed on to another guys and so on.

After awhile, she bouncing up and down by herself at the cock of the 6th student, despite them not moving their hips.

"Please, stooop!" she said, even though she is basically moving up and down herself.

"Oh..miss Veni, if only you knew how much slutty you are right now." they giggling at her stupidity.

One of the guys showed her the video where she sucking 10 cocks from guessing game earlier. She blushed deeply and cover his face in embarrassment.

"Nooo.." she covers her face but still peeks every now and then. Her body still rocking up and down the student's hard member.

"Oh but you look like you enjoy it, miss Veni" the student smiled, "I mean look at you right now"

"Nooo..wh wha-a-t? Are you talking abouuuuoohh!!" she finally comes and the guy come inside her as well.

She kept being fucked by all of them including the teachers. Then she is forced to give them a 'proper' blowjob this time. She kneel down and forced to please various men circling around her.

"W-why meee-umphh?" she moaned, licked and sucked while both her hand occupied on jerking another cocks.

"Because you are pretty and sexy, and..pretty sexy, miss Veni" the student answered while grinning.

"I-I do..?" she felt a squirt of cum landed on her face, forcing her to shut her eyes. She whimpered weakly after feeling the cum dripping down her face. All of them laughing and snapping a picture.

"You are hot, miss Veni. Be proud." another student said while jerking near her and cum on her.

"Haa..haah.." she panting silently while still closing her eyes.

She was put on the couch, her legs stretched up back to her head and her pussy dripping with loads of cum. The guys then grabbing the small sausage and poking the sausage onto her hole, scooping up and pushed it into her. Then they kept the sausage there as a plug, to keep the cum inside.

"Take a break, guys..if you wish to continue, go right ahead. And her ass hole is still fresh." Tom pointing to her butt.

The student cheered and lined again, they still have lots of energy to fuck her.

"No no no! Not there-ooohh!!" she got pounded again and cries in pleasure. It hurts, but weirdly she loves it?

From 6 p.m. turns to midnight, they guys cleaned up and resting for a bit. Some decided to replenish their energy to continue later, some already went home to jerk at the footage.

Veni panting, still on the couch, her legs still wide open so her hole still on full display. Both her pussy and ass is plugged by a sausage and a banana.

Two student was each on her breast, sucking and fondling on it, taking it slow. Veni moaned more and mumbled, she felt a finger poking and pushing the sausage, moving in circle towards the clit and back to the sausage again in a loop. Her arms felt weak and she cannot stop them from devouring her nipples.

She slowly losing her consciousness and drifted off to sleep.

--

Morning comes and she bolt out from a bed, thinking 'where am I?', before remembered she is in Tom's house. She felt tremendous headache and nausea, her crotch is sore but she checked her panty, it was clean, her clothes are fine as well.

'Oh right, I'm in a study session, I guessed food game, and then..?'

She cannot remember anything after that. She didn't even know she got drunk and drugged.

She checked her clothing and hair and face one more time, everything is clean so she is innocently shrugged it off.

She went to the kitchen to discover Tom and Paul making breakfast, she hurriedly excuse herself to get home.

"Wanna take a bite of the breakfast before you leave?" Paul ask naturally.

She stops to see Paul grabbing a fork and present a full sausage to her. She obediently come to the fork, eagerly opening her mouth and let Paul bobbing the sausage for a second, teasing her mouth and let Veni swallow it, then realize what she was doing and apologize.

"Oh uh..sorry, I dunno what came over me," she blushed. 'Why did I kept opening my mouth like that' she thought to herself.

"It's alright, miss Veni. All that studying yesterday do make us hungry.." Tom smiled.

"Yea, I can't remember anything..sorry for doze off" she apologize again.

"It's fine, no harm done. In fact, why don't we make it up next Friday? There will be another study session with more students, why don't you redeem yourself by attending and not fall asleep teaching?"

"Y-yes, I won't fall asleep.. I hope." She chuckled nervously.

12