Lessons and Music

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let her expose herself to my window for about 10 minutes, occasionally glancing at the clock on the opposite wall. "Alright, come here now." I finally said when I simply couldn't wait any longer. I again pointed at the floor, this time just in front of where I sat on the sofa.

"Take off your shirt and bra." I said to her as she got in front of me. She did as I said, unbuttoning her shirt and pulling it off to reveal a lovely little tummy with just the hint of muscular definition but still with a very soft aesthetic. She then unhooked her bra and let it drop behind her. Her small tits bounced out revealing perfect little small handfuls with bright pink nipples that almost matched her dyed hair. She still had on her tall white socks and red Converse which looked extra adorable with the rest of her body naked.

Well, naked except for that choker necklace she wore. I looked at it and let my curiosity be spoken.

"Why do you wear that necklace?" I asked, and quickly amended it "If it's something too personal you do not have to answer." thinking perhaps it was a reminder of a lost loved one or something.

"No it's ok sir." She said. Her voice was back to sounding normal, but decidedly with a submissive softness to it. "I like how it feels. Like, not just how it feels against my skin, though I like that too, but it makes me feel kind of submissive. You know? I like feeling that way. It makes me feel sexy, and vulnerable somehow in a sexual way."

I stood up and stepped up to Emma. I reached down and again gently tilted her head up towards mine and leaned down for a slow, soft kiss. As our lips parted, after we each took a turn or two to lean in just a bit for another peck, I leaned her head to one side with my hand buried in her hair on the back of her head. I lowered my mouth to her neck and started kissing it gently.

"You are so sexy, Emma." I said gently as I kissed her. "I love your collar." I transitioned from light kisses to gentle sucking and nibbles. I even flicked my tongue over her skin a time or two. Her breathing again became quicker and without my bidding her hands reached up and began unbuttoning my shirt. I decided to let her.

"Perhaps we'll have to get you another collar, one unique to us." I said, still kissing her neck.

"Please, sir." She replied, still unbuttoning my shirt. "I'd like that."

As she undid the last button she yanked my shirt out from being tucked into my pants and let it hang open with my tie still dangling down my chest. I backed away from her just a bit, ceasing my attention on her beautiful neck. I watched her eyes as they roamed over my exposed torso. I had a few tattoos and only a small amount of hair that went from my navel down into my pants. I wasn't ripped by any means, but I was well built and in decent shape. Emma bit her lower lip as she looked at me and that made me feel sexy as hell.

I reached out to her and again brushed her cheek with the back of my fingers. She nuzzled against my hand in an adorable way. I then placed my hand on the top of her head and gave gentle but sufficient pressure to let her know what was expected of her. Immediately she lowered herself onto her knees in front of me.

"Good girl." I said. She smiled.

I stepped up to her and she reached to my belt immediately and unclasped it, letting it dangle undone with a clinking sound. Then she undid my pants button and slowly began to lower my fly. I wasn't wearing underwear and my hard cock was pressing against the fabric of my pants down my leg. As she got the fly down I wasn't quite yet released, and so she started sliding my pants down from my hips. As they slid down my hefty cock sprang up from out of them.

It bounced up and pointed right at her face. She looked at its size with wide eyes full of desire. I'm almost 8 inches long, but the measurement of real significance is that I'm also 7 inches around. She raised her delicate little hands up and wrapped one around my cock, her fingers didn't even come close to going all the way around (not even my own do). Her other hand she gently placed on my dangling balls and gave them a comforting little squeeze.

I groaned at the pleasurable sensations of her hands on me. As she heard me vocally express my gratitude she smiled and looked up. I smiled back down at her and again said "Good girl."

Then she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock. Her warm wet mouth was heavenly. Immediately she began sucking and flicking her tongue over my head. As she sucked and bobbed shallowly with her mouth she also firmly gripped and pumped my cock with one hand while gently kneading my balls with the other. This girl was phenomenal.

I groaned again and, putting my hands behind my head, I closed my eyes and just let myself get lost in the sensations she was inviting upon me. As she went everything got a little more wet and slick which made it all even better. She slowly made her way further down my cock with her bobbing motions until she was making cute little gagging noises every time she went down. As this happened I opened my eyes again and lowered my hands onto her head, grabbing two handfuls of her hair.

"Good girl, don't let it slip out of your mouth now. I don't care how much you drool all over yourself, keep it in your mouth."

Considering she was currently unable to verbally answer she looked up at me with those blue eyes and nodded slightly a couple times. Then I tightened my grip on her hair and started rocking my hips back and forth, slowly fucking her mouth while also moving her head back and forth with my hands. It didn't take long before I wanted to pick up the pace.

I jammed her mouth down on my cock and held it there for a moment. She gagged and coughed a little but with my grip on her hair she wasn't going anywhere even though she reflexively tried to back away. Then I started pumping my hips fast into her mouth.

"Take it." I said. "Take my cock in your mouth while I fuck your face."

She moaned and her eyes rolled back in her head in pleasure. Her mouth felt great and even better was the pure joy of doing as I pleased with this pretty little thing on her knees in front of me. Using her mouth as my sex toy, her pleasure secondary to my own.

I could feel myself starting to get close and I didn't want this to be over yet. I forced myself to push her head back and pull my cock out of her mouth. As I did so I grunted hard, wanting more but fighting to be patient. I looked down at her now with fire in my eyes. I wanted her and I wasn't trying to hide it.

"Get up!" I said.

"Yes sir." she replied as she stood.

As soon as she was up I dove in for a firm kiss. I grabbed the hair on the back of her head with one hand and with the other grabbed a big handful of her tender little bottom. It made her start and shriek just a little, which I adored. I kissed her hard and held her hard, letting her know that she was mine.

Then without saying anything I simply pushed her to the sofa by her hair.

"Keel on the sofa." I said.

"Yes sir." she again replied.

She knelt on the seat of the sofa and put her hands on the back of it. Still grabbing her hair on the back of her head I pushed her face down against the back of the sofa. With my other hand I pushed her butt down to be level with my cock. I gave another firm push with my hand on the back of her head to let her know exactly where I wanted her to stay.

I then pressed my left hand against her soaking wet pussy and without any warm up I shoved two fingers into her. She let out a noise of both pleasure and surprise. Roughly and fast I pumped my two fingers in and out of her. With my right hand I reached around her thigh and got a finger on her clit. I rubbed it lightly but quickly while finger fucking the shit out of her. Looking at her pink ass right in my face was too tempting so I leaned in and gave her butt and nice hard bite right on the cheek. I kept moving my hands fast, I wanted to make her cum, and immediately. I got my wish. Before a minute had passed of me doing this she asked,

"Please sir may I cum!?"

"Yes. Fucking cum! Cum for me my little girl!"

And she did. She screamed and made the sexiest little noises as her body spasmed with pleasure. I didn't stop what I was doing until she was totally spent, keeping the pleasure high all the way through even though I knew it might be too much. It was what I wanted to do so it was what I did.

When she finally came down she was gasping and her voice was ragged.

"Fuck me!" she said in a growly voice.

I spanked her butt hard. "I give the orders here young lady." I said, but I couldn't keep the smile off my face.

Then I did as she'd said. I lined myself up with her pussy, again pushing her butt down a little. I pressed the head against her opening and started to push in.

Fuck she was so tight. I couldn't even get the head in at first. I had to ever so slowly ease it in, giving her tiny little thrusts to gradually spread her open. Then the head popped in and she gave a gasp. From there I didn't take quite so much time. Slowly, but unstoppingly I drove the rest of my 8 inch length and 7 inch girth into Emma. She couldn't help but make some pained noises, but I was ready to take her.

I wanted to have patience and be gentle, but I simply couldn't. I started to fuck her, hard and fast, banging my pelvis off her ass with loud slapping sounds. It wasn't distinguished, it wasn't romantic, it was raw desire and testosterone. I didn't just want to fuck her, I wanted to breed her. Not in the literal sense, but my mind was screaming at me to blast my load into her tight young little pussy. To make her mine. To pump my essense into her. To do to her what my reproductive instincts demanded.

I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could for as long as I could. She gradually collapsed onto the sofa and I had to keep bending my knees to stay in line with her pussy. I was grunting with my exertion and she was screaming in pleasure at being fucked. I kept going, kept pounding into her until I just couldn't take it anymore.

At the last minute I pulled myself out of her, grabbed her by her hair, pulled her back down onto the floor and said "Fucking swallow it!"

Like the obedient little girl she was she immediately put my cock in her mouth and pumped it with her hand. It took about two seconds and I was blasting my cum past her lips and down her throat. My orgasm was bliss. I felt her lips stay locked tight on my cock while I exploded into her mouth with wave after wave of cum. She kept it in her mouth as I orgasmed, my eyes were tight shut but I knew she wasn't letting a single drop go to waste.

When I finally came down from my orgasm I was literally seeing stars. Little Emma looked up at me with a huge grin on her face, opened her mouth, and said "All gone" with a big smile.

"Good girl." I said one final time, absolutely exhausted. Still looking in her eyes I let myself fall back onto the soft sofa with a thud. I reached a hand out to her and smiled.

"Join me." I said.

"Yes sir." She said with another big smile, and sat down next to me.

I quickly removed the shirt that was still draped over my shoulders and began to take off the tie too but she grabbed it. "Keep it on?" she said questioningly. "I like it."

"Very well." I said, looking into her bright eyes. She grabbed the tie and pulled me in towards her to lay a big kiss on my lips.

As we separated, both smiling, I reached down to the side of the sofa and pulled the lever that shot out the reclining footrests. We both fell back as the sofa lounged into its recumbent position. I wriggled my arm under Emma's neck and pulled her in close to me. She nuzzled into my chest, wrapped her arm around me, and draped her leg over mine.

"Thank you." I said.

"Thank you" she replied.

"You were absolutely wonderful. Was that all ok?" I asked.

"It was so ok. I've never experienced anything like it. I feel so good right now."

"Good." I said back. "I'm glad it was all enjoyable and that you were comfortable."

"Fuck, I'm so sleepy now." she said.

"Fall asleep then." I responded. With my left hand I reached over and grabbed the blanket that was laid over the arm of the sofa. With one hand I shook it out and tried to put it on the both of us. Emma grabbed it and straightened it out on top of us.

"I'll keep you nice and safe and warm while you sleep." I said.

"I like that." she said, already sounding half asleep. In no time her breathing changed and she was clearly out. I followed soon after.

When we eventually woke up some time later I invited Emma to shower with me, an offer she took up. I also offered her some dinner, and we ended up ordering a pizza and watching a couple episodes of a show. I considered making her answer the door for the pizza delivery naked, but decided to save that for another time.

After dinner we actually sat down to the rest of her guitar lesson and I assigned her new material for the next week.

"Well I can't wait to see you at your next lesson!" I said.

"Does it have to be that long before I see you again?" she asked, and I legitimately got butterflies in my stomach.

I looked at her sweet little smiling face and said "Absolutely not. How about a picnic at the waterfalls?"

"Yes please!" she said.

"Excellent. You have to wear that collar though." I said, and gave her a wink. "But maybe I'll pick out a new one to bring for you to change into."

"Are you saying you want me to be yours?" she asked with a sly little grin.

"If you will be. It's your decision." I said.

"I think I'd like that." she said, and again I felt my heart flutter.

"Don't think this means you don't have to practice though." I said lightheartedly.

"Yes sir, I'll practice... unless if I don't would that mean you'd spank me again?"

"Don't even think about it. If you don't practice you'll really be sorry." I said, again smiling.

"Well hopefully I'll have time. Would be a shame if you had to discipline me even more than you did today." she continued on with a facetious tone.

Eventually she packed up her things and I helped her carry them down to her car. Before she got in to drive home we had a lovely romantic kiss on the sidewalk, and on my way back into my apartment I felt like I was walking on air.

And that was just the beginning.