Lessons Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After his barrage in her mouth, Jayden was panting and breathing heavily, recovering from his orgasm, while Jamilah actually took the leftover cum and swallowed it, cleaning off her mouth and chin. She was really turned on by the intensity of Jayden's orgasm and the forcefulness that he displayed in stages, so tasting his warm seed wasn't a problem at all.

"Wow, that was...a lot. It must have been a while since you've came." Jamilah said in an airy voice, her pussy still wet and turned on from the encounter.

"I-I mean kind of, but maybe it was just you. That was really good." Jayden said, struggling to speak post-orgasm.

"Well, I hope that took care of the payment then, since you enjoyed yourself so much. You better not hit me with an invoice or nothing later this week."

"No, of course not, what kind of guy do you think I am? I wouldn't do that." Jayden said while smiling and pulling his black sweatpants up. His smile and innocence was still cute to

Jamilah, and she found herself looking at him a second too long.

"What kind of guy? You must be joking, or you missed everything that just happened here." Jamilah said while smirking.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, we just worked on software and now we're finished up. For now."

"Yea, yea, whatever you say, funny guy."

"So, umm you want to come back to continue the sessions sometime next week? We could continue with the same software, or I could even introduce you to some new ones if you feel like you're ready."

"You got some nerve, you're pretty bold..."

"What? I just want to help you with the software, obviously." Jayden said while smiling again.

"Sure, sure. I'll text you next week and let you know. I have to see how my class schedule is going and everything. But we'll see." Jamilah said as she gathered her things and started walking towards the door.

"Okay cool. See you later."

"See ya."

Part of her really wanted to let Jayden inside her wet pussy and make her cum hard, in a myriad of ways that her imagination conjured up. Even as she started walking out the door, she felt how soaked her panties and leggings were, her pussy was almost pulsing, and she knew she would have to play with herself later on that night. But she was still in a bit of disbelief about what she just did, and didn't want to go any further with Jayden, especially not that soon. She decided to halt things there, although she knew now that he was as attracted to her as she was to him...