Lessons for a Bisexual Sub Pt. 04

Story Info
Lucas proves himself.
5.2k words
4.75
3.9k
1
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rivia
Rivia
16 Followers

Part 4 - Devotion to Addiction

"Come on now sweetling, you always seem so eager when you tell me about this, always so happy to do it to me and mine, it's just like that only this time it'll be a lot warmer."

Lucas takes a deep breath, not able to hide his nerves and excitement as he leans in further and ever so gently licks from base to tip, "hmm, oh." He goes back down and up again, his eyes closed as his mouth grows hungry.

Lucas goes high on his knees to take Simon's head between his lips, he lets out a soft moan as he finally seals his lips and starts to bob his as he sucks.

Alicia stokes his hair as he sucks, just the top part, as he works his head up and down she whispers in his ear. "My little sweetling, such an eager little cock slut aren't you, hehehe, I knew you wanted this but oh I even I didn't expect such noises to come from you." Her hand works its way lower, to his back as he goes up again and takes his mouth off, a deep breath. He turns to smile at her, she smirks back and raises an eyebrow, "I know you're not embarrassing me in front of our guest slut!" Her tone has that cold edge again.

"N.no. no Ma'am, I wasn't, I just needed-."

"What you need to do Slut, is get your dirty mouth back to work, unless you want to show your sir how we deal with half-arsed whores?"

"No Ma'am, sorry."

She smiles as he gets back up, high on his knees and eagerly taking Simon back into his waiting mouth, he works his way down, up and down, his mouth filling and dripping a mix of drool and hot pre-cum from his Sir's throbbing cock. Simon starts to moan softly as Alicia tuts and laughs, "ahh, I know you're enjoying yourself dear, but I won't always be here to keep slut boy here in check" she pats his back affectionately. "You wanna try taking a more active role, I can give you a hand or two."

Simon moves his hips, sitting more upright, the movement is sudden causing Lucas to gag hard and pull away, Alicia's frim hand stops him, "no-no sweetling, you're not finished, oh not by a long shot."

Lucas looks up at her, eyes pleading, all she does is point forward, his gaze shifts to be looking up at Simon. "Ha, I gotta say, you've never looked sexier than you do right now slut boy, but I think I can make you prettier."

As if on cue Alicia places her hand firmly on the back of her lover's head, and kisses his cheek as she whispers, "We're gonna make you gorgeous." As she starts to push him deeper.

"Agh cu...I gh u." Lucas feels tears in his eyes as he tries to breathe in through his nose, his cheeks hurt, his throat burns and his cage drips steadily on the hardwood floor.

Her fingers wrap into his hair and hold him firm as he lowers inch by inch, allowed to rise for a brief second of release before being plunged back to slutdom.

Simon moans and grunts as he lightly thrusts his hips, from his new angle he can see his slut working hard, the sounds of gagging and muffled unintelligible moaning fill the room. He reaches down and brushes his fingers against Lucas's face, over his checks and just at the edge of his warm lips.

Lucas tries to focus, tries to remember all his lessons and practises on everything from steel to glass to silicone. He uses his lips and tongue, he moans and hums and bobs at a steady pace, teeth back lips forward. The discomfort and pain build but are masked by the bliss, he's doing it, finally and no matter what he thought it would be like, this was better. This was more than a fantasy.

Alicia can't believe it, it's happening and it. Was. Hot!. She'd loved Lucas from their first date, and every day as they grew together she loved him more. She was the first person he told he was bi, the first person who accepted him for him, he was the first person she had confessed her insecurity to, the first who understood her.

"You good baby? come on." She holds his hand and he squeezes hard three times.

She bit her lip as she watched Lucas's little nose rub up against Simon's body>

"Fuck, he did it!" She let up a little, letting half of Simon's length slide out, then with an evil grin pushed again as she stood up, "a few more times sweety, you want him to enjoy it as much as you do right?" She laughs as she rests her hand on his head, he's now going up and down on his own, obedient little slut.

"Well, didn't I say, he's the perfect little practice test?" She smiles at Simon as he struggles to keep a straight face.

"Fuck, I knew, oh god, ugh. I knew you said he was eager and all, but even so, though, a little bratty." He laughs as he pats Lucas's head, Lucas smiles up at him through it.

"Ha yeah, he doesn't get to do it often, but he's sweet really, I didn't want just anyone for this, I knew it was a big day for you both." She smiles softly at both her boys, "I knew you had experience with guys, but after that munch, you said you were new on the scene, and I didn't want any frenzy after you to ruin it, and as for him, he means a lot to me, and I wouldn't dare let any asshole or quote-unquote Dom just use him, I wanted someone right for both of you."

"Nailed it." Is all he can manage,

"Oh that comes later if you have the energy."

"I will, just. I can."

"Bet, ha, well here, let's give you something to keep you at it." She leans in and kisses him, lightly at first then more. She pulls back and gives Lucas's hair another ruffle. "Bring it, home baby, come on, show off for me." She kisses his cheek and bites at his neck as Lucas one last time dives deep and gags hard, splattering pre cum, tears and spit down his chin as Simon grabs his hair.

"F. I...ugh" Simon signs. Alicia Laughs. Lucas Swallows.

He swallows fast, far down Simon's shaft as his hair is again pulled hard. He's pulled off and comes face to face with Simon's head as he finishes, over and over. He falls back from his knees to his ass and over to his back as he swallows his last mouthful and pants, crawling onto his hands and knees he takes a breath and his plastered face is split by a goofy grin.

Simon throws his head back, Alicia walks over and stands looking down at her tired, messy and throat fucked boyfriend.

"Good slut, ha, well you didn't disappoint though you made one hell of a mess." She looks at the floor thinking. "I'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time, next time you're clearing up though, the right way!".

She laughs as she walks closer and goes down to her knees next to him, softly she picks him up so he's sitting legs crossed.

She strokes his hair and pushes it out of his face, her tone is softer now, not playing, just being herself. "Omg, oh it's everywhere baby! you're so messy, ah but look so cute." She kisses his cheek and licks her lips, "Hmm, colour?" He grins up.

"Green."

"Perfect." She pulls him into a kiss, wrapping her arms around him as she kisses him fully, passionately and hard.

As they kiss and Alicia moves over, sitting on his lap on the floor, eyes closed.

After what feels like an eternity too short she pulls back and giggles slightly, "Hmm, I think I made you messier,"

"I don't mind, can I get a colour babe?" He leans in and kisses her lightly,

"Good boy and green, very green, now clean up, and I'll make sure our guest is alive." Laughing she stands as Lucas licks his lips and wipes his face as clean as he can.

"You good there, hey."

Simon looks up grinning, "Before you say its green."

"I still like to check, hell even from your point of view, it can get intense, Doms need checkups too, some more than others."

"Thank you, but I'm good, really." He signs, "That was a lot but I loved it, I hope I didn't take anything too far?"

"You can ask, him I mean not me, as well as I know him as a person, a partner and as a sub, I'd never speak for him, nor would he for me." She smiles and pats his arm. "As much fun as this is, you gotta communicate as well with each other."

Simon nods, smiles and gets up, his legs still slightly shaky he walks over and squats by Lucas. The boy is a mess, his face is red, his eyes running and his breathing in soft pants, he looks up and smiles.

"Fuck, I do think you look even cuter."

Lucas blushes as if it were possible to go even redder, "Aw what's the matter, still shy huh?, I would have thought you were pretty well acquainted with me by now." He gently strokes his leg and looks him in the eye. "Are you ok, I know it was a lot for a first time session with a new dominant."

"I'm ok, really good really, I had fun, it was so much fun. I guess I was scared, of being too enthusiastic, about a lot of the play, I was nervous of making a fool of myself."

"Are you ok if I?" Simon moves his arms, and Lucas nods.

Simon hugs him and holds him, pulling him in. "You did amazing, and could never make me see you as foolish, I had a lot of fun too, and really I was nervous but you made me feel so comfortable"

"Green and I felt very comfy with you as well, I enjoyed myself."

"You know, we don't have to finish now," he leans in and starts to kiss and bite at Lucas's neck, "I still have so much more to test you on."

Lucas with eyes closed moans softly, he feels sore and strained, pressure building and aches growing, "hmm, p..ple..please"

"Please what Slut Boy?" he mocks.

"Please Sir... pl..please."

Simon turns him around and kisses him roughly, biting at his lips, neck and down at his nipples as his hands roughly grab and squeeze Lucas's soft skin.

Alicia has sat in the chair, legs spread hand between them as she tries to control her moans. "Oh... Fuck."

Simon picks Lucas up and swings him into his lap, lifting his head up he latches onto the boy's neck and kisses, bites, sucks, leaving large red marks and bites from collar bone to chin.

"Ahh, oh... pl plea...si..sir." He stammers out as Simon silences him with a kiss.

Alicia and Simon make eye contact, they had planned to end things here but did discuss the idea of what else could happen, and Alicia had prepared the room and made Lucas get prepared himself in case they needed it.

She smirks and it's all Simon needs to see.

Simon pushes gently, sending Lucas off his lap. He stands and bends over scoping Lucas up who yelps in return, getting a laugh from both partners. It's a short walk to the bed, only a few steps as Alicia trails behind a wicked grin on her face.

At the edge of the bed's side Simon throws Lucas down, he lands on his side and laughs as he rolls onto his back, Simon grabs his ankles and pulls him to the edge, as he knees on the floor, again kneeling between Lucas's legs.

Alicia bounds over and lays on the bed next to Lucas, at eye level looking at him. "Hmm, your still so messy sweety, here." She traces a finger over his nose and down his cheekbone, she holds out her finger, "open!" Lucas's obeys and doesn't need to be told to swallow it all.

Simon pulls his sluts legs up and over his shoulder, he runs his finger over the sluts still tight opening and works his fingers into his soft cheeks.

Simon leans in and every so softly kisses Lucas, he squirms and moves around as Simon's kisses grow more intense and deeper.

"Haha, aw do you like getting kisses from your sir?"

"Hmm, ah!" He nods.

"Oh no, there'll be plenty of time for you to moan later, I want words. Now. Slut Boy."

"Yes, oh hmm, yes please."

"Good boy, hmm it feels nice right, I thought you'd like a nice reward, after all, you've done such a good job."

Simon goes deeper, pulling soft checks apart hard, Lucas shakes and squirms and tries to kick but his legs are held firmly.

"Now now, no need to act up, fucking hell, I! don't jerk so much when you're down there for me, no matter how good a job you do."

Alicia goes up to her knees and swings over straddling Lucas's chest, she sits and bends down to meet his eyes. "I didn't want him to have all the fun kissing you, come here baby" She kisses him and holds herself steady with her hands around his head, as they kiss she moves lower down his body, she kisses him more, as he lifts his head up to keep up.

She stops just as her ass is placed touching the now very tight cage around Lucas's strained and dripping cock.

Alicia starts to slowly grind and bounce, to rub and tease as her kisses grow harder and wetter. She works her ass up and down, stopping rarely to rub it on the cage's cool surface, she looks at her boy and can't hold back a grin, reddening his face all over again.

From behind she can hear Simon licking away harder and kissing, no doubt leaving more hickeys, only these would only be for their viewing pleasure.

"You enjoying yourself, you like being a slutty little attention whore for us huh? go on say it."

"Yes Ma'am" he throws his head back and moans, his moans now higher and stained.

Alicia looks him in the eyes and slaps him, not hard, but it gets his attention, "I said say it!" She orders, her tone firm, getting back into the dominant swing.

"I..i. like... I like being your slutty.. Oh.. ahj fuuuc. I like being, your slutty, agh, oh... Attention whooore." he shakes and groans and Simon shows the poor boy no mercy.

Alicia sits firmly back making her boy squirm harder and grunt as he tries to work his hips, to get the smallest piece of pleasure he can. His struggles are in vain as his love watches down and laughs, her eyes filled with loving mischief.

"Ok dear, I think he's suffered enough, you wanna grab a drink and get ready, I'll keep him here. I have my own fun planned."

"Sure thing, be ready for me slut boy." Simon gives a vicious pinch as he gets up and leaves the bedroom.

After the door swings shut, Alicia goes down and kisses Lucas, she bites and sucks at his soft lips and teases him with her tongue. "Hmm, ha you still taste like cum." She giggles and licks her lips, "I got one more little task for you, and then you get your reward." She turns around on him, facing her back to him.

"Anything, please." He says, his voice now slightly horse, she loves it.

She kneels up and lowers her panties, works them down to her legs and bends forward to pull them off. Tossing them away and arches her back and bends down, eyes level with her favourite caged toy.

The cage now dripping and shinny wet, the toy inside red and strained, desperate and tormented, in agony and in love.

"Hmm, I gotta admit baby, you looked so happy when Simon was working on you, it looked so much fun I was getting Jealous, while he's getting ready, I think you should treat me just the same, you want to right pet?"

"Yes Ma'am, please." He strains his head up, her sweetness just out of reach.

"You gonna ask me nicely? Are you gonna say what you are? What you wanna do? You do want to right slut?"

"Yes Ma'am, please let me taste you" he begs, craning his neck up, "please."

"Ok pet, here you go." She lowers down and bends her head to be level with his cage, Lucas eagerly and hungrily begins to lick and suck, he doesn't get much done before she cuts him off, "uh, oh no pet, I didn't say you got to eat my pussy, oh baby you're not even close to earning that yet, I said Like Simon Did, remember?" She teases, "you do remember right,?"

"Yes Ma'am, please le-." His begs are cut off as he's presented with Alicia's ass, he starts to lick and moan as she plays with her toy.

Alicia lets out a low moan as her boy gets to work, with delicate fingers she reached out and teased him through the thin spaces of his cage, cupping, poking, stroking and pinching in all the right ways she knows to drive him mad, she could tell he was close, so close. Brining him to release inside his cage had for a long time been a favourite pass time of hers, but after all the work put into today, she supposed he had the chance to earn something a little more fulfilling if he earned it.

"Hmm, baby you're leaking everywhere. Messy. Little. Slut tonight, aren't you." She licks up the cage, so slowly. "Hm, such a dirty boy."

She laps up his cage, just at the top opening, slightly under it is a slit perfectly made for her to tease though. Also ideal for a bullet vibe but she didn't think that far ahead in planning today.

She pushed her head down and bite her lips as Lucas's licks got more intense and she felt her knees failing her, "oh fuck" she tried and failed to mask a squeal, "hmmm fuck, fuck oh god." She pants and feels her brow grow sweaty as Lucas is slowly smothered.

Lucas buries himself, his breath is laboured but he doesn't stop, he applies pressure and jabs, licks firmly and softly. He knows how to drive her wild, she'd been teaching him long enough, and he always made sure the lessons paid off for her.

Alicia buckles and slips, her knees going weak, she lays her chest flat over Lucas's stomach and her head resting on his thigh, despite the extra weight added he never stops. He gets faster, "oh g..ah."

He leans up now rapidly licking as Alicia buries her face in his thigh softly shaking.

"G..g..go..good..b.b.boy. Oh." She digs her nails in hard.

A hard knock disturbs them as Simon comes back in, looking less flushed and suddenly refreshed. Lucas stops and looks over, giving Alicia time to compose herself and roll off on shaky legs.

He walks over with a grin on his face as he looks at Lucas laying flat on his back, red-faced, and Alicia just as red and standing off-kilter.

"Ha, looks like I missed quite the party here, must have been something to see."

"Oh don't feel too bad, you're in time for the main event, just a shame you didn't get to see a preemptive treat for such a hard-working puppy." She gives Lucas a firm pat on his leg.

"Plus, after everything I've just had to watch, I fucking needed! that, and am by no means finished, you boys remember that."

Simon nods, now walking around to Lucas he looks downs and with a single finger brushes the boy's soft flushed cheek, "I am so going to ruin you, and I can't wait for it."

Lucas bites his lip and shudders, the once just present throb between his legs had now become painful and restraining.

"Let's get you ready baby." Alicia flashes a wicked grin, now seeming to have recovered herself and gained back full control, she gets him to move forward to the edge of the bed, and he nervously obeys. Simon takes the pillows and grabbing his ass lifts and props him up, as he stands between propped legs stroking Lucas's inner thigh with such tenderness.

Alicia sits on the bed next to Lucas, leans over and kisses him.

"You good? we can always stop this now, baby you did so good today."

"I, good, I want to, I feel good"

She bites her lip "Then let's do this, Slut Boy."

Laughing she reaches behind her back, shaking her hair out the way

"Although there is one more thing, I want you, to really enjoy this"

Lucas's eyes never leave the key, she twists it and moves it between her fingertips as it catches the light.

"You know what this is a right pet?" She holds it close to her lips, looking close he sees red reflected in the silver, she lifts it up and softly brings it to touch her lips, slowly wrapping her tongue over the key's ridges.

He stares transfixed. Barely feeling Simon's rough and now wet fingers sliding around his opening, soft and tender.

"You know what it means as well?"

He only nods as she lowers the key, with the pointed end tracing up and down on his stomach, lower, higher, slightly lower, higher, much lower, higher, very low, the key hits metal, a quiet pang as it goes, the roughness of the key now scraping, prodding and scratching along more tender skin, still so far from freedom as the key leaves a faint red trail of marks after it.

Pang

Scrape

Click

Pang

Lucas takes a deep breath, one pain gone, another different feeling, swelling but with a struggle.

The cage is taken off, the lock placed to one side and the ring, tightly held in place is twisted ever so slowly, pulling as it's moved down, gently with firm hands the weight is now gone, all of it. The bedside table now taking the full magnitude of steel.

Rivia
Rivia
16 Followers
12