Lessons for Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took about 10 minutes before I was deep in her and slowly fucking her ass. She was enjoying the newfound pleasure.

Lauren, I am going to start going harder and faster. I will tell you when I am close to cumming. When I tell you, I want you to rub your clit. I want us to cum together." I told her.

As I picked up the pace Lauren was groaning in pleasure. Suddenly her ass shook and bucked. "Oh fuck, I just had a very different orgasm." She moaned.

From then I started to go hard and fast. "Now Lauren, now. Rub your clit."

It worked. We timed it perfectly as I filled her ass with my seed, and she had another strong orgasm. I collapsed on top of her and just laid there feeling my cock throbbing inside her as it slowly leaked out more of my seed. Lauren clenched her ass together several times milking the rest of my cum from my cock as it slowly went limp.

As I pulled my cock from her and stood up, I said, "We probably should take a quick shower and clean up. We are both pretty sweety."

Trying to keep Lauren's hair from getting wet we showered together and washed each other bodies. We got dressed and had a kiss goodbye at the front door and she left to go her two girls.

This continued for the next 4 months. We would get together Tuesday and Thursday every week. The anal sex got easier as time went on.

One day when she showed up for our Thursday romp she said, "I have a surprise for you."

"Oh really? What might that be?" I asked.

Lauren opened up her hand and showed me a home pregnancy test that showed a + meaning she is pregnant. "I am pregnant!" She said with happiness in her voice.

I was happy for her. "Congrats." I told her.

Lauren had a bit of a wicked smile and glint in her eye. "Thank you. But this means that I can't get pregnant from you. I want you to fuck me Brian. Fuck me how I have always wanted you too."

With that she stepped inside the house and closed the door and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

She took my hand and led me to my bedroom. Our hands were all over each other and how we got each other's clothes off was a blur.

Lauren was already wet, and I wasted no time at guiding my cock into her hot wet pussy. We started off in missionary position. That didn't last long as I wanted to be deeper inside her. I took her long sexy legs and put them over my shoulders.

I started fucking Lauren hard and deep. It felt so good I was moaning myself. "Oh fuck, that feels so good. Fuck me Brian. Fuck me like this is the last time we fuck." She said.

This was such her turn on hearing her beg me to fuck her, I fucked her hard and fast and I could feel my balls tense up. "Uuuuugh! I grunted as I came deep inside her. I lowered her legs off my shoulders then collapsed on top of her.

Lauren gently scratched my back as I rested on top of her. After catching my breath, I whispered, "Sorry, I didn't give you your orgasm."

"But you did. I just wasn't as vocal this time. Plus, I am not done with you yet."

Lauren gave me a little push so I would roll off her. She slid down and started to suck and play with my cock until I was at full attention. She moved to the edge of the bed so she was now leaning over the bed. "Now, fuck me from behind."

I always enjoy the view of her long torso and legs from behind. Since I already came once I knew it was going to take me awhile before I could cum again. I held her ass as I slowly fucked her pussy. Lauren came twice hard on my cock as I slowly fucked her. I waited until I could tell she was getting close again. I reached up and grabbed her by the shoulders and started to fuck her deep, hard and fast. "Oh yeah baby, fuck me like that, fuck me hard baby." She said.

"I am going to fill your pussy with my cum baby." I told her.

It was perfect timing as I shot my hot load into her just as she came.

We cleaned up as usual and said our goodbyes. But this wasn't our last time. We continued to meet until she was 6 months pregnant. We both agreed we shouldn't be doing this anymore.

Lauren had a healthy baby boy. I was kind of proud that I helped play a role in this.

12