Lessons for the Freshman

Story Info
Tiny young man gets in trouble with female classmates.
4.8k words
4.26
5.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story is a work of fiction with fictitious names, characters, places, and events. Any resemblance to actual persons or actual events, is purely coincidental.

***

Nick was excited to start his first day of college. As he was walking the campus, he could not help but stare at all the beautiful young tall women. Of course, just about everyone was taller than Nick, as he was only five feet.

The campus must have been seventy-five percent female. Nick lusted after breasts, small or big, it did not matter. He obsessed over curvy asses as the girls walked by. Many wore very tight tights, with every contour of their butts, thighs, and legs on display for Nick to stare at and fantasize about.

Nick was an 18-year-old virgin. He was very shy and got tongue tied when he mustered-up enough courage to talk with women. Nick was considered cute, with dark brown curly hair, hazel eyes, and a small round face. But he had a girlish body. He only weighed 100 pounds, and his arms, torso and legs were skimpy. But most troubling for him, was his micro penis which he was too embarrassed to display to anyone, even his doctor.

Nick's first class was chemistry. There were only seven lab tables, each surrounded by three stools. Nick noticed only two other guys in the class and so many pretty girls with revealing clothing. There was only one stool left with two very attractive young women getting settled.

"Everyone, please take your seats. We must get started," announced Professor Thompson as she entered the lab from her private office in the back corner. Janet Thompson was beginning her third year as a professor. She was only 28 years old and did not look much older than the students.

Nick took the last seat and smiled at the two girls. He was too shy to introduce himself, but one of the students said, "Hi, I'm Pam and this is my friend Ann."

"Hi, my name is Nick," he said as he gazed into Pam's green eyes. He made a friendly nod at Ann, and then could not help himself but stare at Pam's large breasts busting through her tube top.

Pam was five foot eleven inches tall, and incredibly attractive. She had long wavy strawberry blonde hair, and a sultry sexy face. Pam was very slender with a plump butt, and long legs. Her revealing black tights left nothing to the imagination. Pam was very outgoing and demanding.

Ann was also tall at five foot ten inches. She had shoulder length straight brown hair with a pretty face: blue eyes, a pug nose, and lush pink lips. Ann's shirt went to the top of her navel, and her loose low-cut skirt hugged her perfectly shaped ass. Ann was known to have a short temper.

Pam and Ann were 18-year-old roommates. They met for the first time just a few days ago as they moved into a four-bedroom house with two other female students just two miles from campus. Having the same chemistry class was a nice coincidence.

Just as the three of them finished their quick introductions, Professor Thompson began describing the procedures for the lab and the learning objectives for the semester. The professor described the rules, and she stressed that they would be strictly enforced due to the potentially dangerous substances in the lab.

During the lecture, Nick kept staring at Pam's tits. Pam was getting annoyed and stared back at Nick with a mean glare. Nick caught her anger, and immediately looked away.

At the end of class, the students began to leave. Ann bent over to reach her backpack, and her ass was pointing directly at Nick. She had thong red panties on, and Nick's eyes were glued to her round cheeks.

"What the fuck are you staring at, you little pervert!" shouted Pam.

All the students heard the remark and stared at the three of them.

Professor Thompson walked by their table, and asked, "Everything all right here?"

Ann replied with a phony smile, "We are good. We look forward to the class."

Professor Thompson looked skeptical, and said, "Very well."

Nick turned beet red, looked at the girls and said in a timid voice, "I was just getting my stuff, and leaving."

Pam and Ann stood over him. He was between two intimidating and angry women.

Pam stared down into his wandering eyes and said firmly, "Stay right here, we need to have a chat."

A few moments later the other students were gone, and Professor Thompson went to her office.

"You need to keep your eyes off my tits and Ann's ass!" shouted Pam.

Nick was still red and did not know what to say. He just stared at both as they became madder.

Ann yelled, "Keep your beady eyes off my ass!"

Pam said in a stern but low voice, "I think you need a lesson in manners. Be at this address tonight, at 7 pm, and don't be late," as Pam wrote down their address and handed it to Nick.

"I can't do that. I've got studying and other things to do," said Nick in a mumbling voice as he stared at the floor.

"You will do that, or Ann and I will let every gal in this class know that you are a little pervert. Your reputation will be ruined, and you will be known as a little creepy weasel. It will spread like wildfire to all the girls on campus," said Pam in a threatening voice.

"Just do what we say, or you will be very sorry," said Ann as she cupped her hand on Nick's petite crotch and squeezed.

Nick was in shock. Ann's hand crushed his tiny pecker and balls. He looked around in a panic to see if anyone else was watching. Fortunately, no one else was present.

"Okay, fine. I will be there tonight."

"Good choice. See you then," said Pam.

Ann released her grip, and both women left the classroom. Nick caught his breath and headed to the library to calm down before his next class.

***

Nick arrived at their house on time. Pam let him inside, and he noticed two other women students talking at the kitchen table.

"Follow me, Nick. My room is down the hallway. The last one on the right and Ann's is on the left," said Pam as she walked down the hall. Pam was wearing the same black tights and tube top, and he did his best to stare at the floor. However, her camel toe and huge tits made that a challenge.

When he entered Pam's room, Ann was lying on the bed, grinning at Nick.

"So, what are we doing here?" asked Nick very nervously.

"Your lesson will begin soon. In the meantime, let's get a good look at you. Take off your clothes!" Pam shouted firmly.

"What? What for?" Nick asked with tremendous fear. He certainly did not want to be naked and show his tiny dick to these amazon sized women.

Pam got two inches away from Nick's face, as she towered over him, and said, "Take off everything. Right now."

Nick turned beat red again, and just stared at Pam in shock.

"I can't. I just can't do that," whimpered Nick.

Ann got off the bed and stood close to Nick. He was between both, as they stared down into his eyes.

"Strip now and do exactly as we say or every woman we know will be told about your perversion. In a week, every female in school will be staring at you in disgust," said Ann.

Nick feared the humiliation on campus. He had no choice but to obey. He sat on the bed and removed his shoes and socks. He took off his shirt, and his scrawny arms and chest were bare. He had the tiniest nipples and was hairless.

Nick stood up, unsnapped his jeans, and threw them on the floor with his other clothes. His legs were like twigs, and his white briefs had no bump in the crotch.

Pam and Ann looked at each other and snickered.

"Give me your shorts," demanded Pam.

Nick slowly pulled down his last piece of clothing, revealing the smallest cock they had ever seen. It was less than an inch, and his balls were the size of blueberries.

Pam and Ann laughed out loud and covered their mouths in shock.

Pam took her pinky finger and lifted his tiny head. Her little finger was three times the size of his micro dick.

"Have you fucked anyone before," asked Ann.

Nick shook his head no, as he looked at the floor.

"Oh my, your lesson will be a new experience for you, and it's going to start real soon," laughed Pam.

Nick stood before these beauties naked and humiliated, waiting for who knows what.

Pam stared intently into Nick's eyes, and said, "Listen carefully, Nick, and do exactly as I say. My boyfriend will be here in a few minutes to fuck me. You will be in that closet watching. Be very quiet, because if he hears or sees you, he will punch your lights out."

"What! You want me to watch your boyfriend fuck you!"

"That is exactly right. You watch through the door crack and stay there until I say come-out. Understand?" demanded Pam.

Nick finally said, "I understand."

Ann said, "I'm going to my room now." She then stared at Nick, and said, "But I'll see you later."

Ann left the room, and one of the other roommates walked to the door and told Pam that Steve was at the front door. The other young woman caught a glimpse of Nick, and said, "Hi, I'm Debra. You are so tiny," then winked at him and left.

Pam said, "Time for you to hide in the closet."

Pam led him inside the closet and cracked the door open slightly.

"Be quiet and still. Oh, and enjoy the view."

A few minutes later, Nick could see Steve. He was at least six foot four inches tall. Nick could not make out his face too well, but he was big and muscular, with dark short hair.

"Steve, I'm so horny. It's been a hard day, and I need your big hard cock. Let's fuck," Pam said in a sexy tone.

Steve replied, "Say no more."

Steve pulled off Pam's top. Nick had a clear view of her huge tits and large bright red nipples. Steve stripped and kneeled on the bed with a massive boner. He sucked Pam's tits while she moaned. He pulled off her tights and panties, revealing her red pussy patch.

"Fuck me hard!" screamed Pam.

For the next 30 minutes, Steve fucked her pussy raw. They did it doggy style, and then Pam was on top riding his huge hard-on. Finally, Pam laid on her back, spread her legs, and Steve pounded her until they both climaxed. He filled her pussy with cum, and then fucked her again. Pam was dripping with his thick cream.

Nick got excited and stroked his tiny cock to a three-inch boner.

After lying in bed for a few more moments, Steve got dressed and kissed Pam goodbye.

"Thanks for that. Just what I needed," said Pam.

"Me too. Anytime."

After Steve was gone, Pam went to the closet and said, "Time to come out, little man."

Pam laughed out loud at his tiny boner, while Nick stared at her naked body in awe.

"Like what you see, little fella?" teased Pam. "Good, because you're going to get a much closer view."

Pam returned to the bed, spread her legs, and said, "Eat my pussy, and lick-up all his cum."

Nick was stunned. He never even seen a pussy in-the-flesh before, let alone licked one. He had no idea what to do, and the thought of licking her boyfriend's cum made him sick. But he could not refuse her, as he knew the consequences.

Nick got on the bed and put his face between Pam's thighs. He could see a load of cum dripping from her pussy lips and tangled in her red bush.

"Start licking. Stick your tongue deep inside and slurp it up. And no touching your little boner. You are not allowed to cum, yet."

Pam grabbed the back of his head and shoved his face in her cunt. Nick licked her pussy and pushed his tongue deep inside her slippery tunnel.

"Spread my pussy with your little fingers! Go deeper!" screamed Pam. She moaned louder and louder as he spread her pussy, and he licked more and more. Nick cleaned her pussy thoroughly with his tongue.

Pam said, "Go get me a glass of water from the kitchen. I'm sure you can use some too."

Nick started to put his clothes on when Pam shouted, "No, go naked!"

Nick stared at her in disbelief, but he knew she was serious. He still had a little hard-on. It was sticking straight up, as he walked through the hallway, and to the kitchen.

The two other roommates were giggling at the kitchen table.

"Hi there! I'm Stacy and you already met Debra. Sounds like you had fun in there."

"I'm Nick. I just need some water for Pam and me," said Nick as he covered his tiny boner with his hands.

Debra pointed and said, "Glasses are in that cabinet."

Nick took two glasses, filled them with water, and walked back down the hallway, as Debra and Stacy laughed and whistled at him.

After drinking the water, Pam said, "Time for you to visit Ann. Knock on the door directly across from mine."

Nick started to take his clothes when Pam yelled, "Leave everything right here. Now, get moving!"

Nick knocked twice, then Ann said, "Come in."

Ann was lying on her bed, with only her panties on. She stared at Nick's tiny boner and giggled.

"Bring your tiny boner closer."

ick walked to the side of the bed, and Ann squeezed his pecker with her two long soft fingers.

Ann looked into his eyes, and said, "So, you like my ass so much, it's time to lick it. Get on the bed and eat my asshole. I even bleached it for you."

Nick climbed on the bed. Ann took off her panties, got on all fours, and stuck her ass up high. Her pretty tits were dangling down, and her perfect bum was smooth and creamy white. Ann spread her cheeks, and her pink hole was waiting for Nick's tongue.

"Lick it good. And no stroking your tiny wiener. Give my ass all your attention," Ann demanded and then giggled.

Nick stared at her beautiful ass and dark-haired pussy. His little hard-on felt like it was going to explode. He put his face between her cheeks and licked all around her starfish. He wanted to beat-off and cum, but he knew she would be furious. Nick's tongue entered her ass, and Ann moaned.

"Fuck me with your tongue! Stick it in further!"

Nick pushed his wet tongue in her hot asshole and it pulsed in and out. Ann moaned louder. He kept going as Ann groaned and demanded more tongue action.

After what seemed like forever, she told Nick to lie face up on the bed. She straddled her ass over his face and rubbed her ass and pussy up and down his mouth. His little boner was bright red, but there was no relief for him.

Ann climaxed and groaned as her juices smeared all over Nick's face.

"Go into the kitchen, and wait for me," Ann demanded as she got off the bed.

Nick walked to the kitchen, and Pam, Debra and Stacy were at the table drinking wine and laughing. Nick turned even redder with embarrassment, as his tiny three-inch cock was pointing straight up.

Pam looked at Nick, and said "Oh my, your face looks slimy, and your boner is like a cherry tootsie roll. Come here by me."

Humiliated Nick walked closer to Pam, she bent down and took a whiff of his face.

"Yup, smells like pussy, just like you."

Ann entered the kitchen and laughed with her roommates.

"Can I get my clothes and leave now?" asked Nick.

"Not just yet, little pervert. One more task to perform. You can stroke your tiny boner for us," said Pam with a sinister smile.

Stacy said, "I have a great idea. I'll be right back."

Stacy was 19 years old, 5 foot 1 inches, blonde, pretty, and very petite. She came back with a pair of black tights.

"I accidentally shrunk my old tights in the dryer. They are too tight for me but should look lovely on you. Put them on," said Stacy with a giggle.

All four women stared at Nick, as he stepped into the tights, and pulled them over his tiny boner. The black tights showed every contour of his skinny legs, tiny butt, and his little hard-on.

Stacy rubbed her hand over his crotch and could feel his boner through the thin material. His pecker was pressed hard against his belly.

Stacy said, "Stand by the table, and rub your boner up and down against the edge of it."

"What, are you crazy!" cried Nick.

Pam shouted, "Do it now. Fuck the table!"

Nick could not believe his ears. But he had no choice but to perform. His cock was about to break through his skin. It was so snug against the tights, he had to get relief. He pushed his dick against the edge of the table and stroked against it.

Ann shouted, "Stroke it faster!"

The pressure of his cock thrusting against the table in the tights made him more excited. He stroked faster and faster against the table's edge, and then he finally exploded. His cock gushed and gushed. His entire crotch was seeping with cum.

The women were laughing hard and pointing at his stained tights.

Nick finally got some relief but was humiliated beyond anything imagined.

Pam said, "Now you can leave. Here are your shirt, socks, and shoes. But your pants and underwear stay with me."

"I need all my clothes," begged Nick.

"Nick, I am keeping these clothes. But for Friday morning's chemistry class, you will wear these tights and a snug shirt. No underwear allowed," Pam said very sternly.

"You expect me to wear this to class?"

"That is exactly right. Now get out of here and follow my orders!" Pam shouted.

Nick put on his socks, shoes, and shirt, and left in disgrace.

***

"Janet, have you seen my carry-on suitcase? asked Paul as he searched their closet.

"No, I haven't," shouted Janet from the kitchen as she was struggling to make dinner.

Janet was not happy with her husband right now. He was going on another business trip, and this time it included the entire weekend. The management team had a golf tournament, and Paul had to be there, as he was their best salesman.

Janet and Paul had been married for three years, and she was lonely as he traveled about ten days per month. It strained their marriage and their sex life.

Janet was a very attractive woman. Five foot six inches tall, with long black hair. Her eyebrows were dark and thick, and her eyes were dark brown and sexy. Her legs were slender and beautiful. Her hips were unusually narrow with a very petite and firm ass.

Paul was very tall at six foot three, handsome, and very well-hung.

After dinner, they both wanted a romantic night together, but each had a different view of "romantic".

Janet came out of the bathroom wearing a sexy teddy, and said, "Let's make tonight special."

Paul was in bed, naked, and replied, "Yes, bring your nice ass right here."

Janet hoped he did not want to do the kinky stuff, like spank her ass and have anal sex. They tried having anal sex several times before, but he was just too big for her, and he knew she did not like it.

Janet slowly got into bed and gave him a long sexy kiss. He turned her over and started to rub and spank her ass.

"What are you doing? Janet asked in a frustrated tone.

"Just trying to have a little fun...some foreplay...maybe we could try doing it in the rear again."

"That's not what I had mind, especially tonight before you are leaving."

"You never want to try anything different."

"That's not true! It's just that your idea of "different" doesn't work for me!"

"Let's keep trying," Paul said in a forceful tone.

"Let's not!" replied Janet with some anger. She turned around to face the opposite direction, flicked off the light, and said, "Good night."

***

On Friday morning, Nick wanted to be the first one seated in the lab. However, he got a lot of stares as he walked to the classroom. The black tights and snug dark blue tee shirt clung to his tiny body. He had no muscle, and his crotch was flat.

Nick waited with anxiety for Pam and Ann to arrive. Most of the students were already seated when Pam and Ann sat down at the table and smirked at Nick.

"Hey Nick, you look really sexy today," said Pam in a sarcastic tone.

Ann looked under the table, smiled, and said, "No mound on that crotch."

Pam and Ann both laughed, while Nick turned red.

Professor Thompson entered the classroom. "Good morning class. We are going to begin with a demonstration of creating hydrogen gas. Take notes as I use a small piece of zinc to react with dilute hydrochloric acid."

The professor described each step, and then ignited the gas with a burning splint. She instructed each team to repeat the steps carefully.

12