Lessons from Days Gone By Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With compliments of Ms. Parker," he said before he turned and walked away from the edge of the tunnel. Ms. Parker, I thought? I felt every muscle in my tired frame tense all at once. I put the envelope in my helmet and walked to the locker room. After the post-game meeting, I found myself in front of my locker. I stripped to my pants before I finally reached for the envelope. I opened it and pulled out the little card. I immediately recognized Laura's handwriting.

"Michael,

You played great tonight! As you know, I don't know much about football, but I watched the game with an old friend that is an alumnus. She was very excited about how well you played. She was a student when your father was playing.

I talked myself out of writing this note several times. I hope you're not angry or bitter with me. I still feel like what I did was right, but at the same time I miss you so very much. I'm staying at the Regal tonight and will be going back home in the morning.

Always,

Laura"

Damn I thought to myself. I re-read the letter twice, before a reporter came by to talk to me about the game. I tried to focus on the man's questions, but my mind was flooded with thoughts of Laura. She told me where she was staying. I took that as face value. Should I just go over there? Should I not? Finally, the reporter moved on and I finished undressing so that I could shower. Thirty minutes later, I was in my truck driving towards the Regal hotel.

When I arrived, the doorman asked my purpose.

"I'm here to see Ms. Parker," I replied.

"Oh, certainly. You must be Mr. Tanner," he said. I nodded and he directed me to the front desk. I got the room number and walked to the elevators. My heart was pounding when the door finally opened on the 20th floor. I stepped out and turned to the right. I saw the number on the door. I paused briefly before I knocked. The door was answered almost immediately.

"That was quick," I thought to myself, before I realized the front desk probably called. She opened the door and stood there in beautiful black dress and tan nylons. She smiled broadly before she motioned me in.

"It's good to see you again," she said softly. "After what happened, I wouldn't have blamed you for not coming over."

"I wondered if I should, Laura, but I had to see you again. I think about you constantly," I replied.

"I know. So, do I," she said with a sad nod of her head.

"Now that I'm here, where does that leave us," I asked.

"I wish I could give you the answer to that question, but I think we probably need to talk about that, Michael."

"Yes, we should," I agreed.

"Let's have a seat then," she said. She motioned to the sofa in the suite. I waited until she sat before I joined her. She looked at me and flashed a beautiful smile. "Still the gentleman, I see."

"I try," I smiled back.

"You succeed," she replied.

"So, what do you want to talk about," I asked.

"I think everything," she said. "How's school?"

"It's going pretty good actually," I said. "I've been able to get my classes and studying out of the way before practice, so I can relax in the evenings."

"That must be a relief," Laura smiled.

"It is, but I know it will be harder next year when most of my engineering classes start," I added.

"I'm sure you'll do just as well," she said.

"How has everything been for you," I asked.

"Oh, just the usual things," she smiled. "Business trips here and there, speeches, meetings and on and on."

"I understand," I said.

"And I've been really lonely," she said sadly.

"You have," I asked.

"Of course, Michael. The time I had with you was probably the happiest time of my adult life," she said.

"You really mean that?"

"Yes, I do, Michael."

I turned away from her and faced the wall. I couldn't believe she really meant that. I mean it had been a once in a lifetime experience for me, but I was 18 years old. I turned back towards her and said as much.

"I'm glad that it was. I'm glad I could give you that," she smiled.

"Laura, if we're both lonely can we at least try again," I asked hopefully.

"Michael, this is where we need to have a serious talk," she said.

"Okay," I agreed.

"I'm going to be much firmer with you on these rules than I was before," she said firmly.

"I understand," I replied.

"Good. The first one is no more antics like what you pulled in Paris. I have professionals for that. JP and Henri are trained. You're brave and nothing more," she said.

"I know now," I said. She nodded before she continued.

"Second, you are going to do what it takes help get your mother through what she's going through," she said.

I nodded.

"Michael, I'm serious. You have to help her," Laura insisted.

"I know you are," I replied.

"I actually met your mother a few weeks ago," she said.

"You what?"

"She came to a Businesswoman's Breakfast I spoke at. One of my friends introduced her to me," Laura said.

"Wow," I said.

"You can imagine the way I might have felt," Laura added with a roll of her eyes.

"Yes, I can," I smiled.

"Michael, I could tell from talking to her what she's going through," Laura said. "A woman as beautiful as her should not have that vacant look in her eyes."

"No, she shouldn't," I agreed.

"That's why you're going to help her," she said.

"I will," I said. "Is there anything else?"

"No, that's enough for tonight. We're going to talk a lot more about everything though. We both were carried away by our lust and emotions and we didn't talk like we should have," she smiled.

"No, we probably didn't," I smiled back.

"Come over here," she sat as she patted the sofa next to her. I moved next to her and she wrapped her graceful fingers in mine before she pulled my hand into her lap. "I love you, Michael. Let's put the past behind us and just live for the future."

"I love you too, Laura," I said.

"Show me," she replied. I lean in and kissed her softly on her bright red lips. Her free hand reached for my neck and our tongues met. The torment we both felt from being apart seemed to focus into those kisses and I found it was taking my breath away. She released my neck and began unbuttoning my shirt. She fumbled and finally ripped it open, sending buttons flying.

"I'll send you some new shirts," she moaned lustily.

"Forget about it," I said. I shrugged my shirt off and she reached for my belt. She fared better with it and it was quickly open. She motioned for me to stand and I did as her fingers worked the button on my jeans. She swiftly pulled them down along with my briefs. She smiled when my cock came in view and she knelt on the carpeted floor in front of me. She took me in her hand and stroked me to full erectness.

"God, I've missed you," she said before she took me in her mouth. I leaned my head back and growled in pleasure. I'd missed her more than I dared to admit. Just being around her, holding her, listening to the stories of her life. But the lovemaking. Oh, god how I missed making love with her.

Her mouth moved slowly up and down my shaft as her fingers teased my balls. I was overwhelmed by the pleasure after the long 7 weeks apart. My hand stoked her beautiful hair as she continued to pleasure me. I was enjoying it immensely, but I wanted to pleasure her as well. I tried to pull her to her feet, but she adamantly kept sucking me. She increased the friction of her mouth and I immediately felt myself getting close. One of her hands joined her mouth on my shaft and began stroking me in a corkscrew motion that she had never used before.

"Oh, Laura! God that's amazing. Oh, baby, Oh, you're gonna make me cum," I bellowed.

And cum I did. I felt lightheaded as my orgasm hit me intensely. She never wavered and continued sucking. When I was finished, I realized I was sweating. I looked down at her as she gave my cock one last suck before she licked her lips.

"I think you were waiting for me," she smiled.

"Of course, I was. You're the one I want," I said softly. I reached for her hands. "Come up here."

"Gladly," she said as she stood. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her ferociously. She'd made me feel completely amazing, and I wanted to do the same for her. We parted briefly and she turned around so that I could unzip her dress. As I pulled the zipper down, I was treated to a sneak preview of her lingerie which appeared to be all black and very sheer. I ran my hands up her back to her shoulders so that I could slide the dress off. When I had the shoulders of the dress down to her elbows it fell the floor. She turned back around and smiled.

"What do you think," she asked.

"I love it," I smiled.

"I bought it in New York a couple of weeks ago. I was lonely and depressed, so I took myself shopping," she said rolling her eyes. "I didn't plan on wearing it for anyone."

"I'm glad you're wearing it for me," I said. I moved swiftly and swept her off her feet and into my arms.

"You like doing that too much," she said as she reached for my chin.

"I love doing that," I replied before I laid her on the bed.

"Me too," she smiled.

I joined her on the bed and crouched over her on my hands and knees. I kissed her softly as my hands roamed over her torso. So much about her I'd missed. The way her skin felt. The smell of her perfume. The way her breath seemed to pause when I kissed that spot on her neck just below her ear. Everything. I took my time as that was what she'd taught me, but I could sense her impatience. Finally, she reached down between us and began pulling her panties down.

"Michael, you're doing wonderful as always, but I am dying to have your mouth on me. I can't wait any longer," she said.

"I understand," I smiled and moved my way down between her thighs. I kissed the tops of her stockings, but her impatience continued to grow.

"Please, Michael," she insisted. I could see the desire in her eyes.

"Okay, sorry," I said. "You know I love all of you."

"I know you do, but there is one part of me that is screaming for attention right now," she pleaded.

I moved up to her sex and could see she wasn't lying. Her smooth labia were puffy and glistened with her arousal. I inhaled her scent remembering the past times we shared and yearned for the future. Somehow, she was back in my life. I kissed and lightly sucked her labia, relishing her taste. My tongue caressed her tender folds and soon my chin was covered with her rich honey.

"Oh, that's it my baby. How I've missed you, Michael," she purred.

"Mmmmhmmm," I managed to moan as my tongue continued to swim through her wet sex, slowly moving towards her clit.

"That's it. I'm so turned on Michael. Go ahead, lick my clit baby. I want you to make me cum. I haven't since our last night together," she said. I looked up at her with my and shook my head.

"I can't make myself feel as good as you do," she groaned as my tongue swirled around her hard clit. She grabbed my hair and I licked her clit more rapidly. "Oh, Michael that's amazing!!"

"Mmm," I groaned as I licked her more firmly. I could tell from her motions that she was close. I'd never gotten her off so quickly!

"Oh, Michael, that's it, baby, that's it! Suck my clit baby! Oh," she exclaimed. I thrust my fingers inside her and found that special spot. I flicked my fingers back and forth quickly. Her hips thrust off the bed and she exploded on my mouth and chin. I paused for just a second before I resumed.

"Mmm," she groaned. "My sweet, sweet Michael. You drive me wild!!" I felt her vagina contract on my fingers and once again she erupted.

"Nnnnggghhh," she panted. "Michael, enough. I need to have you inside me. I want to feel us together again!"

I hadn't realized it, but I'd fully recovered from my earlier orgasm and was ready for her. I moved upwards and she swiftly grabbed my shoulders, pulling me downwards on top of her. I reached between us and guided my cock into her welcoming wetness.

"Oh," I groaned.

"Yes, I'll agree," she smiled. "I've missed you so much Michael. Missed us sharing this."

"Me too Laura," I replied as I pushed my cock further in her.

"Make love to me Michael. Let's not part on foolish terms ever again," she said.

"No, never," I said shaking my head. I began thrusting in and out of her as her silky legs began rubbing up and down the backs of my thighs and ass.

"Oh, that's it my baby. Give me that magnificent cock. Uh, Uh, yes," she panted.

"I love you, Laura," I said.

"I love you, too sweet baby," she smiled. Her hand reached up to caress my cheek.

"What," I asked.

"I can't believe I thought I could just let you go," she said.

"You had your reasons," I said.

"Nothing worth hurting you over," she replied.

"That's behind us," I suggested.

"I hope so," she said. I increased my pace as I knew she liked that. Her expression quickly changed to a smile. "Mmm, that's it, Michael. Give me your wonderful cock!"

"I am Laura. I've missed making love to you," I said.

"So, have I," she replied. "The two of us matched well from the beginning."

"Yes. I think so. I've learned so much about making you happy. I want to keep doing it," I groaned. Our separation had been too much for me. I missed her more than I could admit. Making love to her was something I never thought I'd experience again.

"I know Michael," she panted. Her legs locked tightly around me as her hands clenched my shoulders. "You're going to make me happy again tonight!"

"Good," I said. I begin to feel myself losing control. Her breathing increased further, and I noted that lusty look in her eyes. Her mouth opened and hung there as if she was surprised. I could feel her vaginal muscles squeezing me lightly and her eyes rolled back as she arched up from the bed.

"Oh, Michael," she gasped. I managed to give her about 5 more strokes before I lost control. She'd regained enough of her composure to realize what I was doing, and she smiled sexily.

"Mmm, give it to me Michael," she purred.

"Oh, Laura, I am," I gasped. "Oh, that was so good. God, I've missed you. I love you so much."

"I know, baby," she said. She wrapped her arms around my waist and pulled me to her. "Come here."

Her hand stroked the back of my head and she twirled her fingers through my shaggy hair. "Oh, my sweet Michael," she said.

I rolled over and pulled her over on top of me.

"I was perfectly fine, you know," she said.

"How could you be, I probably weight three times what you do," I smiled.

"Maybe twice, and I wonder about that, you look amazingly fit right now," she grinned.

"It's the running, I wasn't doing that this summer," I admitted.

"Well, I must say, I was amazed before, but you're like a statue now," she smiled.

"Thank you," I said. "Coach Ricks wants me to put on 20 pounds of muscle this off-season and get even leaner."

"I like where he's headed. I can't wait to see the finished product," she said.

"You'll get to see it all along, now," I reminded her.

"This is very true," she smiled. "You're sure I'm not crushing you?"

"Perfectly sure," I said.

"Good," she replied.

We kissed for a long while and she finally parted. Her eyes were teary. Oh no, I thought to myself. Was she having second thoughts? My first reaction was to hold her tighter. She managed to smile.

"Thank you, Michael. I appreciate that. I don't know why I feel like I'm going to cry. I'm actually very happy now. Happier than I've been in weeks," she said.

"You can talk to me, Laura," I said.

"I know I can, my baby," she said. "But I don't want to hurt you again down the road."

"Laura let's just live this while we have it," I said. "I don't want what might happen be something that stops us from enjoying things together now."

"You would have to say something like that," she said. She buried her head against my chest and I soon felt the wetness of her tears against my skin. I held her throughout it all and never let her go. Finally, she raised up looked at me. Her makeup was a mess, but she was still as beautiful to me as the day I met her. I lightly stroked her back as we looked at each other.

"Are you okay," I asked.

"Yes, I think, I am," she said softly. "You meant what you said?"

"Of course, I did," I replied. "I don't want you worrying about me getting hurt to be a consideration. Let's just enjoy what we can."

"I love hearing you say that. I just hope we can do it," she said, before she laid back against my chest.

We laid like that for a long time. The thought that I was out after team curfew briefly crossed my mind, but I would gladly face the extra running I would have to do to have Laura back. I'm sure I'd have several teammates joining me. I felt her stir and I realized she was asleep. I managed to wrangle the bed covers around us and after I few more thoughts I slowly drifted off myself.

---

I instinctively woke up at 6 the next morning as I knew I needed to go to my 8 o'clock calculus class. Laura was still in my arms sleeping peacefully. I gradually worked my way away from her and looked for a notepad so I could leave her note. I found one and was just beginning to write when I heard her speak.

"Are you leaving me, my lover?"

"Yes, I need to go to my calculus and chemistry classes," I said as walked back to the bed.

"I understand," she smiled. I leaned down and kissed her softly.

"You know I'd rather stay," I said.

"I'd hope so, those two classes sound awful. I have a liberal arts degree," she laughed.

"You never told me that," I laughed.

"Oh yes, top of my class actually," she said. She furled the covers back and reveled her sexy body still only clad in her garter belt and stockings.

"Damn," I grinned.

"You still have time to get to class don't you," she asked.

"Yes, plenty I think," I replied.

"Good," she said as she reached for the back of my neck....

---

I finished my classes that morning and I walked back to the dorm. Steve had finished for the day and I saw he was packing a bag.

"Going home this weekend," I asked.

"Yeah," he replied. "Dad is working on one of the tractors this weekend and he needs my help."

Steve's dad ran the family farm and he went home whenever he could to help him.

"I understand," I smiled.

"You should come with me, I could use the help," he laughed.

"I would, but I need to see my mom this weekend," I explained. "I definitely want to see the farm sometime."

"You will," he smiled. "So, uh, where were you all night? Coach Ricks came by three times."

"I was out," I smiled.

Steve laughed. "Well, I hope she was worth it, Coach said he was going to run you til you puke for being out after curfew. Freshmen aren't supposed to do that."

"She was and I'll run as much as I have to," I smiled.

"Okay," he laughed. "See you Sunday afternoon, bro."

"You too," I said.

I quickly packed a bag myself and was on the road home in less than 30 minutes. I hoped I could catch Mom at the office in time for lunch.

I pulled in the parking lot and saw that her Lexus was in her usual parking place. I walked into the building and took the elevator up to the 14th floor. When I stepped out, I saw my Mom's receptionist sitting at her desk through the glass doors. She happened to glance my way and saw me. Her face immediately brightened, and she hurried to the door to meet me.

"Michael," she said. "What a surprise! My husband and I watched the game last night. You guys came so close!" She wrapped her arms around me and hugged me. She'd worked for Mom for almost 20 years. When I was a toddler, Lisa would keep me amused when Mom brought me to the office.

"I know, it was a tough loss," I said. "I'm still trying to think about the positives."

"I understand," she smiled.

"How have you been," I asked as we walked into the office suite.

"Doing well," she replied. "Alex has decided he's going to State next year, finally, and Kelly is just focused on her softball and little else."