All Comments on 'Lessons in Honesty Squared'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 110 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Neat story. But, personally, I could have done without Frank at all.

nawtdognawtdogover 1 year ago

After kidnapping, threats of violence and death and telling us all about his dark side, he just wants a simple 50/50 split... WTF?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He barked a lot, but never bit! A wimpy cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Would have been better if he had just left them there to die in that basement.

jopstorm1945jopstorm19458 months ago

4/5. He was too kind.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny7 months ago

They never explained why she denigrated him for the last 8 months? She's claiming love but then why the resentful shit? Was it the boyfriend's steady influence? That part doesn't gel well with the whole ashamed and remorseful bit she's doing at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

As we saw in the story people do not change much. Joe was scared when he tried to end their relationship but came back around and she cheated. He should have let Frank handle them.... No 50-50 split just vengeance and justice,,,

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

It's good that he didn't kill of them. But, he should have marked both of them for a lasting reminder.

oldpantythiefoldpantythief2 months ago

OMG! Reading the comments and there are some seriously dark people reading these stories. I think the MC got his message across and didn't need to pull the plug on the cheaters, but like a lot of others think, he should have left his mark on them. JC, did I just admit I'm one of those dark readers? lol. Not a bad story even if the ending was kind of a let down, but then he get his divorce and a new life without going to prison.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Could have been a great story, but as with too many other writers on this site, the fall back for the main character is always someone who has all the connections or all the money or all the skills in the world to solve the problem. Not realistic, not relatable, and frankly, just the easy way out for a writer to have a happy ending in effect. And probably not realistic for the so-called wife to have that kind of a flip flop in her thinking, with so little accountability. That kind of selfishness and ugliness in her heart, she's not going to change that easily.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous