Lessons Learned

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, uh-uh. I've never fucked a nig-

Sin squeezed his balls, eliciting a cry of pain. Rute put her hands over his mouth aggressively, slamming his head into the table.

"You will never use that word around us," Sin snarled. "Do you understand?"

Rute pulled her hands away, and Marcus nodded vigorously. "Yeah, sure, no problem," he assured her, his eyes wide.

Sin glared at him. "I do not know if I should suck on this big white penis or cut it off and mount it on my wall, mumo. Which do you choose? It seems you do not find any value in a black woman's touch."

Sin's menacing tone managed to penetrate Marcus's fog-addled brain. He blanched slightly. "I won't do that again," he stammered, trying to focus his thoughts.

"You like what this black woman is doing to you?" she asked, resuming her fondling rhythm, starting at the base of his penis in long, sensuous strokes.

"Yes," he groaned. His head was suddenly enveloped by Rute's breasts as she cradled him to her chest from behind.

"You want some black pussy, yes?"

-- ohhhh, I'm going to -- cum -- Jimmy -- yes, bring that big cock here, I want to suck it so bad --

"Yeah," Marcus agreed, trying to nuzzle the warm black flesh wrapped around his skull.

"Say it."

"I want some black pussy."

"Louder!" she snapped, fiercely gripping his penis.

"I want black pussy!" he yelled at the top of his lungs. "Yes, all of it! All the time! Give me black pussy every day!"

Gretchen Hamilton looked ill.

Sin nodded, pleased. "Okay, okay, if you say so. Let me taste this fat American fuckpole first." Within seconds, he was groaning loudly as she slurped on every exposed inch of his rock-hard erection.

"Why are you doing this?" Jimmy Carpenter asked plaintively. "You're raping my wife, raping her husband-

"Rape? Is that what you call it?"

-- oh, shit, oh shit, I'm cumming, Jimmy, I'm CUMMING -- UNNNGGGGGGH! --

-- goddamn, girl, you are really fucking hot -- keep sucking my dick -- we'll make you cum again --

Emil laughed. "That didn't sound like rape to me, Mr. Carpenter," he mocked. "It sounds like your wife is enjoying herself." He gestured to Gretchen's husband, a man totally lost in sensations as Sin mauled his crotch. "Mr. Hamilton doesn't look distraught either, does he? I'm not familiar with U.S. law on sexual assault, but I imagine video evidence of willing participation would undermine any rape allegations."

Rute climbed up on the table, lining her crotch up with Marcus Hamilton's face.

"You eat that black pussy good, you hear me, Mr. TV man?" Sin ordered roughly, jerking his dick furiously.

"I will," he murmured, grinning foolishly and tilting his head back. "If you keep sucking my dick like that, though, I'm going to cuuuOOOOMPH!" Rute had silenced his words with a deft twist of her hip.

Gretchen Hamilton's expression was dark with rage. She turned abruptly toward Emil, furious.

"End this now," she barked savagely.

"Not quite yet," Emil disagreed amiably. "I'm sure your husband would like nothing better than to compare your womanhood with a tasty morsel from the dark continent. He appears to be dining with relish, and far be it for me to deny him that-

"Enough!" she screamed at him.

Emil instantly responded by slamming his cane hard onto the table, startling them both. "This will continue as long as I deem necessary," he intoned in a voice as hard as steel. "And you will mind your manners in my presence, Mrs. Hamilton."

"Just tell us what you want so this can end," Gretchen Hamilton requested into the silence that followed, struggling mightily to keep aggravation out of her voice.

-- get on your hands and knees, girl -- it's time for you to feel some big bad-ass cock --

-- yes, please -- put it in -- oh, it's so fucking BIG --

Jimmy Carpenter slumped miserably in his chair as his wife's impassioned voice floated out of the yurt. He simply deflated, barely paying attention to anything else, unhappily listening to his beloved young wife enjoying the fuck of a lifetime.

"Well, needless to say, you owe me a considerable amount of money," Emil began. "I have been overlooking your embezzlement because the sums have been relatively minor. However, those properties in Detroit -- and the money you bequeathed your unsavory comrades in your racist endeavors -- were purchased through various shell companies with money you made from the sale of several of my possessions in the Midwest. It was cleverly done, and my compliments to Mr. Carpenter, but we detected the transactions nonetheless."

The sound of slapping flesh began to emanate from the yurt, along with Mrs. Carpenter's persistent moaning. Jimmy Carpenter sunk deeper into his chair.

"At the moment," Emil continued, "your spouses are experiencing the lighter side of my character. I have no wish to harm your wife at all, Mr. Carpenter; she has done nothing wrong. You, on the other hand, need to learn what can happen if you cross me again. Right now, two strangers are fucking your wife. They are taking her for their own. It is very pleasurable for her, as I intended. I instructed my men to be gentle with her. If I was less conscientious, I could have made far worse preparations. You spoke of rape a moment ago. That can be arranged -- not for her, but for you."

Marcus Hamilton was arching his back, his swollen cock expanding even more as he neared orgasm. Sin was swallowing and stroking his big penis with a vengeance, and he was grunting loudly into Rute's pussy as she gyrated on his face. With a yell, his butt left the table as he thrust upward, and Sin slapped his immense erection between her tits, hugging and caressing his penis as he erupted, coating her chest with strands of semen.

"Allembo," Sin murmured approvingly. She smirked wickedly at Gretchen Hamilton. "You like that, white bitch? Your man loves the touch of an African queen! Look, he is still cumming!"

Rute gasped something, and then threw her head back and grunted.

"My friend say he eat pussy very good," Sin reported, chuckling. "That African pussy is cumming on your man's face, muma!"

-- oh, fuck me -- FUCK ME -- oooooOOOOOOOO -- big, fat, fucking COCK --

-- crikey, this girl's pussy is tight --

"Now, my proposal is simple," Emil interjected, forcing Gretchen to look back at him. "First, you will reimburse me for the money you stole. That should be obvious. Second, you will distance yourself from the white supremacist groups that view you as their benefactor. Sooner or later, someone in the press will discover the connection, and your cable television career will be over. I have too much money tied up in your activities to let that happen. Your celebrity status and wealth shield you from casual scrutiny, but this sort of thing will draw attention from everyone."

Sin and Rute had changed positions and now sat astride Hamilton's face and crotch. Gretchen shifted her gaze just in time to see her husband's big white dick disappear into Rute's pussy. The heavy-set woman began riding Marcus, her dusky, well-formed butt jiggling madly and slapping against his muscular thighs. Sin let loose with a startled exclamation.

"He does have a talented tongue," she marveled. "I can see why you keep him, muma," she called to Gretchen. "He's not too clever, but he is a good lover with an excellent dick. I am very glad you are sharing him with us, muma!"

-- time to go for a ride, darling -- I wanna watch your fantastic ass move while you bounce on Paolo's cock --

-- you want that, Paolo? -- you want to fuck me too? -- you want me to ride on your big cock? --

"Lastly, just in case you decide to disobey me, I want to remind you that I now have footage of your husband frolicking naked with a pair of dusky beauties from a foreign country. I imagine that your associates in certain racist circles -- as well as your TV audience -- will find that most displeasing. Rest assured, should you cause me trouble again, I will ensure that the footage finds its way to the internet, and thence, to the U.S. media. Do I make myself clear?"

Slapping flesh was in stereo now, coming from both sides.

-- oh, Jimmy this is SO GOOD -- yeah, do that, oh play with my tits --

-- want you to suck my cock again, girlie -- you don't mind, do you? --

-- yes, yes, bring it here, let me suck that big, beautiful cock --

"I understand," Gretchen Hamilton growled, glowering at the threesome thrashing on the table. Her husband was moaning and grunting happily, and he didn't seem bothered by the restraints at all. The footage -- if it got out -- would be very damaging.

For him, at least, she amended. The corners of her mouth curled up slightly as the thought blossomed in her conniving brain.

Rute had changed tactics. Instead of bouncing herself on Hamilton's erection, she had shifted to a grinding motion with his penis fully embedded within. Sin laughed as Hamilton moaned loudly into her pussy.

"That tickles, white boy," she giggled. "Do that again!"

Rute was muttering in her own language again, a deep guttural murmuring punctuated with soft gasps.

"Are you going to cum again?" Sin exclaimed, annoyed. "Makeshi, I haven't cum yet!"

Rute suddenly slammed her hips down hard, burying Hamilton's dick deep inside as she shuddered violently. A long, elated wail rose from her lips, and she clutched hard at Hamilton's chest.

"I thought you say you don't like big dicks," Sin snickered. "This white man got you with his tongue AND his cock!"

-- shit, girl, your mouth is going to make me cum -- you want that? --

-- yes -- I want to see this big dick cum -- I've never seen a big dick cum before --

-- keep up that mouth and hand action, babe, and you'll get to see just that --

"Then I guess we are in accord," Emil murmured cheerfully to Gretchen Hamilton. "You and Mr. Carpenter will reimburse me, you will cut off ties to those repugnant organizations, and you will avoid any activities that put my operations in jeopardy again. In return, I will continue to provide funds for your projects, and I will ensure the video footage of you and your dear husband are kept strictly confidential."

Her startled eyes quickly found his.

Emil grinned maliciously. "I didn't fully explain today's events, did I? My apologies. Obviously, it would do no good to only subject your husband to the tender mercies of my African operatives, yes? You could very easily claim the video is proof of his infidelity, and then divorce him, preserving yourself in the process. That just won't do at all."

Sin slipped off Hamilton's face. "I can't take it anymore," she growled, clawing at his restraints. "I'm going to release you, white boy, and you're going to fuck me properly, right over here on the grass. You get out of line, and I'll beat you into a coma. You hear me?"

"Yeah, sure," he agreed, still smiling foolishly. "You know, I really feel pretty good. Is this what it's like to have sex with black people? I could get to like this!"

"Get off him, woman!" Sin barked at Rute, who was still laying atop him, breathing hard. "And move the camera." Rute glared at Sin, but she did as she was asked.

Sin deftly unclasped the last restraint, and then helped a groggy Marcus off the table. She gripped him by his steel-hard cock and pulled him over to the small grassy area upon which the yurt had been erected. As Rute set-up the tripod, Sin got on all fours, wiggling her plump ass at a glassy-eyed Marcus Hamilton as he kneeled behind her.

He inhaled sharply in appreciation. "I really like your butt," he breathed, running his hands over her swarthy cheeks.

Sin rolled her eyes. "Just put it in," she grumbled. "I need to cum."

Gretchen Hamilton had paled at Emil's words. "I wouldn't do that," she objected. "I love Marcus!"

"Now, now, my dear," Emil disagreed chidingly. "Please don't insult my intelligence. You would not hesitate to sacrifice your husband to get yourself off the hook. We both know that, so...

-- here it comes baby -- oh shit, oh FUCKING shit -- where do you want it, babe? --

-- on my tits -- on my tits -- oh god you beautiful men I'm going to cum AGAIN --

... let's dispense with the pretenses, yes?"

Rute had sauntered over, her gaze drawn to Hamilton's thick cock slowly sinking into Sin's hot, moist pussy. Sin groaned loudly and pushed back hungrily. As they settled into a steady rhythm, Rute dropped to her knees next to Marcus and began to gently flick his ear with her tongue while she rubbed her hands across his chest and back. It wasn't clear whether Marcus was even aware of Rute's presence -- his concentration was devoted solely on the ample black butt and his thick white dick. He was captivated by the contrast in skin tones and the meaty shaking of her ass.

"Honey," he called out without looking up. "You got to see this!"

Gretchen shook her head and rolled her eyes in irritation.

"Don't be too hard on him," Emil advised. "He's on a fairly large dose of Sin's favorite concoction. I doubt he'll even remember much of today's events, although he'll probably wonder why he's suddenly attracted to black women."

A deep, grunting roar erupted from the yurt.

-- yes YES -- cum all over my ass, Paolo -- I can feel it up my back -- oh GOD I'M CUMMING TOOOO --

"It's time to do your part now, my dear," Emil instructed, gesturing to her right. Coming down the stairs from the back entrance were two black men. One was lean, bald, and sporting a heavy beard, the other was overweight, with wide-set eyes and unkempt dreadlocks cascading down his shoulders. Both were dark-skinned like the African women working over Gretchen's husband, and the overweight henchman had a smug grin that reminded Emil of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland.

They were also naked.

Gretchen Hamilton took one look at them and shuddered with revulsion. "You can't ask this of me."

"You're correct. I'm not asking."

Gretchen glared at Emil. "What if I say no?" she enquired.

"Don't say no," Emil advised.

"I will pay you back every penny, Mr. Trudeau. This doesn't have to happen."

"You will pay me back every penny, Mrs. Hamilton. And this will happen, with or without your permission. I've instructed Omari and Djemba to be considerate, gentle lovers -- I suggest you take advantage of that fact. They have also been directed to take more forceful measures should you resist. I don't advise that. Such an alternative would be far less pleasant."

"Why aren't you doing this to Jimmy, too?"

Jimmy Carpenter was a rock in his seat, morbid and withdrawn.

"There is clearly no need," Emil replied, amused.

"Fuck," Gretchen muttered with a slump of her shoulders.

"That about sums it up," Emil agreed.

The two African men were standing behind her now. "Ma'am," the lean one greeted her courteously, bowing slightly at the waist. "If you will follow me?" His voice was heavily accented and cavernous in its depth. He gestured toward the circular tent, and one hand rested lightly on the back of her chair, ready to politely pull it away once she rose.

Gretchen didn't respond. She sat for a few moments, eyes downcast, until she finally stood. She threw a disgusted look at her husband, happily thrusting away and slapping Sin's ass with gusto, and then allowed Omari and Djemba to lead her toward the yurt.

A beaming Olivia Carpenter suddenly ducked through the tent flap, still naked and wiping her body with a towel. She saw Marcus Hamilton plunging into Sin's rear and Gretchen Hamilton walking toward her with two naked black men in tow. She launched herself gleefully at Gretchen, throwing her arms around her.

"Oh, I'm so glad you guys are doing it too!" she cried joyfully. She looked both men up and down. "I've never been with a black guy before, but I'm too sore right now, or I'd join you! Maybe I'll come back and watch! Jimmy! Hey, Jimmy!" She scampered off.

Gretchen glared at her beautiful, naked, retreating butt. "I really hate that woman," she muttered.

Rute grabbed Marcus by the chin and forced his hypnotized gaze up. His eyes widened as he beheld his fully clothed wife and the naked black men behind her. Sin had her head down, grunting with passion as her orgasm approached.

Hamilton's jaw dropped. "Are you... are those black guys going to fuck you, honey?" he asked, dumbfounded.

Gretchen didn't respond. Her glare spoke volumes, however.

Sin's orgasm struck, causing her body to convulse in an electrified shudder. Marcus barely noticed, absentmindedly driving his cock into her and holding her ass while he stared in amazement at his wife. The lean black man chuckled and lightly placed his hands on Gretchen's shoulders.

"Yes. I am Omari, this is Djemba, and we are going to fuck your wife," he grinned. His long penis had begun to grow, and a devilish gleam appeared in his eye. He stared back at Marcus over Gretchen's head like a cobra waiting to strike. "We are going to take these clothes off her and put our brown hands all over her body. We will grope and suck her breasts, slap her ass, and lick her pussy. We will put our cocks in her mouth one at a time, letting her feel how big they are with her lips and how good they taste. Her tongue will be on our balls. When she's nice and wet, we will slide our big cocks into her pussy, stretching her, filling her up --

"Shit, SHIT!" Marcus yelled, pulling his spurting dick out of Sin and stroking it frantically, showering Sin's back with long ropes of semen. He grunted loudly, gasping for breath as his dick continued to erupt, before finally collapsing backward onto the grass. Sin looked over her shoulder at him in amusement, her body drenched with cum.

"I think you killed him," she said to Omari.

"I think he likes the idea of two black men mounting his wife," Djemba noted, chuckling.

"You're welcome, Mr. Hamilton," Omari murmured to the unconscious TV host.

"You son of a bitch," Gretchen snarled at her husband's comatose form.

"Your turn, Mrs. Hamilton," Omari smiled, pulling open the flap, a clear invitation -- or command -- to enter the tent.

Gretchen Hamilton sighed resignedly, and then ducked inside.

Olivia Carpenter -- still naked -- plopped contentedly into her husband's lap, wrapping her arms around him and kissing him soundly. "That was amazing, honey!" she gushed, gently stroking his cheek. "Why didn't you tell me we'd be doing this today? I would have put on something a little sexier. Aren't you going to join us?"

Jimmy Carpenter looked at his wife with haunted eyes. "I don't think so, babe," he croaked, clearing his throat.

Lucien and Paolo walked up at that moment, still naked. Lucien gently caressed Olivia's cheek. "Lass, you rocked my world," he grinned. He cupped a heavy breast. "You be sure to bring your hot body back here sometime, you hear?"

Olivia giggled and tugged on his dangling dick a few times. "I just might do that," she replied impishly.

Lucien appeared mighty pleased with himself. He winked at Jimmy. "It was a pleasure meeting you, Mr. Carpenter."

Paolo simply leaned in and gave Olivia a passionate kiss to show his appreciation. She was still sitting on her husband's lap, and Jimmy's uncomfortable expression almost made Emil burst out laughing.

"Wow," Olivia breathed when he pulled away. "Thank you, too!"

Her lovers walked away, and Olivia stared after them, watching their asses.

"My husband did something he shouldn't have, didn't he, Mr. Trudeau," she suddenly inquired, startling both men.

"I, ah..."

"There is no way he agreed to this," she went on, turning to look at Emil. "Jimmy gets nervous hives when attractive men flirt with me. And there is no goddamn way Marcus or his racist Queen Bitch in there were willing to screw black people. Did you really think I bought that 'it's-a-French-custom' thing? What kind of an airhead do you think I am?"