Lessons Learned Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without pause Shane turned me around to him, lifted my leg around his waist and swiftly inserted himself inside my pussy. I wrapped my arms around his neck and lifted my other leg around his waist. He moved us both to the wall. His cock expanded inside me as he began to rapidly thrust inside my pussy. I moaned his name with each thrust.

"Oh Shannnneeeee. You feel soooooo gooood baby!!!

Waves of pleasure engulfed my body and senses. I closed my eyes and allowed Shane's indomitable presence to overcome me. I held on to him like he was my life line. My pussy lips latched onto Shane's pulsating shaft; he moaned in response. I was almost at the point of no return and then he stopped. He whispered in my ear,

"Turn around for me baby."

I unwrapped my legs from his waist. I turned around and slightly bended my knees. In one gasp Shane was back inside me thrusting rapidly. He reached around to my front and began to rapidly rub my engorged clit.

"You belong to ME you hear me?"

I was feeling so good that I couldn't create an audible thought let alone a sentence. He got me to a point of no return once more but then he stopped. I moaned in disappointment. He whispered once again in my ear,

"You belong to me you hear me?"

I nodded my head. He resumed rubbing my pussy. I quickly returned to my pleasured state. I begged him for release.

"Oh take this pussy baby. Make it yours baby. MAKE IT YOURS, PLEASE!!!!"

As one of his hands continued to rub my engorged clitoris the other reached up to my erect nipples. He took one into his fingers and squeezed it lightly. The immediate sensation of his nipple play brought on my release,

"Oh Fuccckkkkk, I'm cummin baby, I cummmmminnnnnggg!!" I screamed.

"Oh yea baby, take this dick, TAKE IT!!" My orgasm immediately triggered his own and he emptied himself inside me. We went though long moments of orgasmic bliss before we back down to reality.

"I love you baby." I said breathily.

"I love you too." he replied.

I turned to him and he took me into his arms. I rested my head on his chest and we listened to the steady beats of our hearts. Soon the water turned cold. We temporarily separated from each other while Shane turned the shower off. He opened the door, stepped out and picked up a towel for us. He held his other hand out for me and helped me out of the tub. He instantly wrapped the towel around me and we stood in each others arms once again.

We stood in each others embrace and it felt like time had stopped. No one in the world mattered except us. Suddenly my phone went off . We both groaned in disappointment.

"Do I have to?" I asked.

"Unfortunately baby you do."

Then the phone stopped ringing. I smiled and held him tighter.

"Maybe it was a telemarketer." I said softly. Then the phone went off once more.

"I don't think so baby girl!!" Shane replied.

I moved from his embrace and went to my phone. It wasn't a telemarketer; it was my mother.

"Finally!! What the hell were you doing? Scratch that I don't want to know. Are you almost ready to come home?"

I turned to Shane and mouthed to him "It's my mom." He smiled and turned back to the mirror to get ready.

"Yes momma I'm almost ready. We'll be there in a little bit." I replied

"Oh it's we huh? Do I get to meet this mystery man?" Mother asked.

"Not yet. You will later." I replied.

"Alright, I won't pry. But you do know that if you don't invite him in some time soon, I will.'

I smiled. "Yes Mother I know."

"Ok, I'm just checking. Well anyway. Your sister decided to stay in for the evening. So she'll be here when you get in."

"Neither Maurice nor Andreas is home?" I replied.

"Well, Andreas is on the way. Maurice I can't find. But it doesn't matter. Marguerite is here. You will still have a wonderful homecoming."

I rolled my eyes. "Oh come on Momma, you know she doesn't like me. I haven't talked to her in over three years. And when I did talk to her, that was a chore in itself. She has a bad attitude and I don't feel like it today." I said in a pout.

"ANGELA BIANCA MONROE..."

"Yes mother?" I replied

"That is YOUR sister and you two have got to start getting along. It's shameful how you two act around each other." My mother exclaimed.

I sighed in defeat. "Fine. But if she starts something with me, I'm going to tell her how I feel and a few choice words WILL be used."

"Whatever. Just get here."

"Yes ma'am." I answered. We both hung up. I turned and saw Shane standing there in stonewash jeans, a graphic tee, and a black hoodie.

I smiled and thought to myself, "No man should look that good!"

He smiled back at me, "What you looking at?" He asked.

"I was just thinking that no man should look that good!!" I replied with a smile.

"Well I'm getting a sight myself. It's been awhile since I've had a sexy woman laying on my bed in nothing but a towel."

"Oh really? Well what are you going to do about it?" I replied huskily.

He came to the bed, put his hands on my face and brought my lips to his. My towel began to unravel and one of my breasts fell from it's confines. Shane dipped down and took its peak into his mouth and began to lick and suck on it. I arched my back in renewed ecstasy. He came back up and took my lips into his. He stopped, looked into my hooded eyes with his own and smiled.

"I want you so bad, but we have to get you home." he said.

"We have time." I answered.

He chuckled. "What I have in store for you, it'll take all night. And we don't have that." He gave me a quick peck on the lips. "Get dressed sweetheart." he replied as he removed himself from my arms.

I pouted, "Ok, but you owe me!!"

He laughed and went back into the bathroom to brush his teeth.

I got up, picked up all my clothes and began to dress. By the time he was ready, I was ready. I went into the bathroom put a quick comb and brush through my hair, brushed my teeth and then met him at the door. I reached up, kissed him on the lips, gave his ass a quick squeeze and walked out the door.

He chuckled and followed out the door behind me. He locked the door and met me at his car. He opened the door for me and as I turned to step in he slapped me on the ass. I paused, looked back at his amused gaze and laughed.

He went around to the driver side and got in. He looked to see if I was comfortable and drove off. We drove in silence. The only thing I mentioned was my mom's address. His hand rested on the gear shift. I put my hand on top of his. He glanced at me and smiled. He took my hand and kissed the back of it.

"I love you baby!" He said softly.

"I love you too." I replied just as soft.

We continued the drive in comfortable silence. I couldn't have been happier. Then we came across my house and my happiness slowly drifted into dread. I sat there and glared at the front of the house. It hadn't changes much since I left. There was still a brick road that lead to a huge white platform encased with six huge white columns. The lawn was still impeccably done. The old cherry tree still stood at the side of the house. There was still a swing on the left and the door was still tall, red and intimidating. My mother came from money so she made sure that she stayed in it. This house never felt like home to me. It was just a showpiece for our wealth. I hated it.

"Baby?" Shane called. I looked dazedly at him.

"Yea babe?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked.

I paused and thought about that question. " Did I want to do this?" No I didn't. But I new I had to.

I smiled back at him, "Yea baby, I'm good." I replied.

"Alright, well lets do this."

He got out of the driver side, came over and unlocked my side of the car. I smiled, took the hand he offered and got out of the car. He leaned back on the car and took me into his arms and whispered softly in my ear,

"You know I love you right?"

I nodded.

"You know that if you need me for anything I'll be here." he replied.

I laughed, "I know baby!" I looked into his eyes and kissed him. He opened his lips slightly and my tongue quickly clung to his. We tightened our embrace. I vaguely heard the door to the house open.

I heard a "Hummmph" from the porch.

I stopped the kiss and asked Shane,

"Is there a mean looking woman standing on the porch with her arms crossed?" I asked.

Shane laughed, "Yea, there is. Is that your mother?" he asked.

"No, that would be my sister Marguerite!" I replied.

I turned to the porch an smiled, "Hey Marguerite!" I replied.

"Uh Huh!!" She replied. She turned and walked back into the house. I winced at the loud bang of the door as it slammed behind her.

I rolled my eyes, "And so it begins." I replied

Shane put his finger under my chin and lifted my gaze to his, "Are you sure you don't want me to go in there with you?"

"Yea, I'm sure. I love you baby!!"

"I love you to." he replied. He dipped his down and our lips met once more. This kiss was short and sweet. Our foreheads met and we smiled at each other. I left from his embrace and walked up the path to the house. Before I opened the door, I turned and gazed back at him. We smiled at each other, I turned the knob and went into the house.

I closed the door and set my keys on the table by the door. "HELLOO!!" I yelled.

"Well, Well you finally decided to come in." a voice said from the side hallway.

"I'm not in the mood today Marguerite." I replied.

"Huh, I'm surprised you even came home, especially since you've had OTHER business to attend to." Marguerite continued.

I looked at her incredulously, "What the fuck are you talking about?" I asked

"You know what I'm talking about. What ever happened to Devon Huh? I thought he was the one. But I guess he was just another "one". You're such a slut!!" Marguerite spat at me.

"Oh Fuck You Marguerite, You don't know SHIT!! I replied.

"I know more then you think I do little girl. I know that if you had more control over your life, you're house wouldn't have been burned down!!" She replied.

Without thought I came at her head first and tackled my sister to the ground. Arms and legs were swinging everywhere. Within five minutes I felt two strong hands break me away from my sisters hold. I tried to get out of the hold but I couldn't move. Whoever was holding me had me in a strong hold. I looked up and it was Shane. I was shocked. We just stared at each other. And then I heard,

"What the hell is going on down here?"

I looked up and there stood my mother at the top of the stairwell with an angry look on her face. I looked at Marguerite and saw her torn shirt and her wild hair. Our eyes met and locked in an angry gaze. While I had Shane holding me back; her husband Ian was holding her.

"I SAID, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON DOWN THERE!!" My mother exclaimed.

Marguerite spoke first, "I was just welcoming my baby sister back and she went off the handle. We all know that she's never been a stable person." Marguerite replied sweetly.

"You're a lying CUNT!! You started this shit. Every time I come here you have to start up with me. I'm tired of this shit. As soon as I can, I'm getting the fuck out." I replied.

"Why wait? Get. The. Fuck. Out. NOW!!." She replied back

"Make. Me. Bitch!!" I replied

"Come over here bitch, maybe I will!!" She replied.

I lunged at her. I didn't get far, Shane's hold on me was still very strong.

"ENOUGH!!!" My mother yelled.

We both stopped and looked up. I hadn't seen my mother this pissed in awhile. She walked down the steps as she talked.

"This feud has gone on long enough. You are SISTERS!! This is not how you should be acting."

"But Ma she star...."

She put her hand up to stop me. I closed my mouth instantly. "Angela I don't care." She looked us both in the eye. "Fix this or I will."

"Yes Ma'am." We said simultaneously.

Then she noticed that Shane was holding me around my waist.

"Sir I don't know who you are, but I'm so sorry you had to witness this chaos. I thank you for helping my daughter." My mother replied.

"It was no problem ma'am. Your daughter means a lot to me." Shane replied.

"Huh, I'm sure she does." Marguerite muttered.

"You got one more time bitch." I replied shaking my head.

"FIX IT!!" My mother replied.

Neither one of us opened our mouths after that.

"And what is your name sir?" My mother asked as she came forward to shake his hand. He kept one hand around my waist and the other he took my mother's hand to shake.

"Shane Morrison ma'am. I'm a friend of Angela's from school."

"Ah so you're THE friend. Very nice. I must say you are breath of fresh air from the other dead beats she's bought to the house." Mother replied

"Well thank you Ms. Monroe." Shane answered nervously.

"Please call me Estelle." My mother replied.

I looked at them and saw my mother give her best flirtatious smile.

"Ok, This is just getting out of hand. I'm not here 10min and I get in a fight with my sister, and my mother is flirting with my boyfriend. This is awesome. I wish I could stay, but I see that I can't. Excuse me." I replied to Shane.

He looked down at me. "I'm not letting you go." he answered

"Oh Please let her go. If she wants to go, who are we to stop her?" Marguerite replied with a smile.

"Let me go Shane, I'm tired of this bitch." I replied

Shane held me tighter. He looked at her with cold eyes and replied, "It's Marguerite right? Why don't you crawl back to your little hovel and leave my girl alone."

"Eh dude, Don't talk to my wife like that. Everything was fine until your girl came up in here starting shit." Marguerite's husband Ian piped in.

"Dude, who the fuck are you? You weren't there?" Shane replied.

Ian stepped forward, "I didn't have to be there. I know my baby!" he replied.

"Thank you baby!!" Marguerite replied. She relaxed her stance and laid back into his embrace.

"And anyway who the fuck are you? You weren't there either." Ian countered.

"I was right outside. Your wife started this. I heard her do it.." Shane answered.

"You were outside?" I asked thoughtfully.

He turned to me with caring eyes, "Of course I was. I wanted to make sure that you were alright."

I smiled at him. And when our eyes met it was like time had stopped once more.

He mouthed softly, "I love you."

I turned around and wrapped my arms around Shane and held him close.

"Awwww, isn't that precious!!!" Marguerite replied sarcastically.

I turned to my mother. "I'm tired of her. I'm not staying here if she is." I replied.

"Oh you're staying. " She replied. She looked at us back and forth. "You both are."

"I'm not staying Mom. Thank you for the thought. But this isn't going to work." I turned to leave with Shane at my back.

"Angela Bianca Monroe, Don't you turn your back on ME!! You will stay here. This is your home. And If I say that you're staying , YOU'RE STAYING!! I don't care what happened here before. All I know, is that if you leave out that door I WILL come after you. If I have to sedate you to bring you back, I will. So what you need to do, is say goodbye to your friend and get your ass upstairs to your room."

I looked into her determined eyes and replied.

"Fine."

"Thank you. " She replied. Then she turned and saw Marguerite's smiling face.

"I don't know what you're so happy about. You're a grown woman, and you're acting like a child. You should be ashamed of yourself." She replied.

Marguerite's face fell.

"Now Estelle.." Ian interrupted

"Ian don't get into this." Mother replied.

Marguerite touched Ian's face lovingly. He looked down at her with an equally loving gaze.

"It's ok baby. Let's just go upstairs." She replied

"You're sure?"

"I'm sure." She replied.

She took his hand and they walked up the steps. When she got half way she turned, gave me one last gaze and mouthed, "This ain't over."

"Bring it!!" I mouthed back.

Marguerite and her husband turned around, walked up the rest of the steps, past our mother without a word and disappeared down the hallway.

We all watched them leave. When they left my mother turned to me and replied,

"Now say goodbye to your friend and I'll meet you in your room."

"Alright."

"Thank you." She replied

My mother smiled at Shane and then went up the stairwell to her office.

Shane took my hand and went outside.

"You alright?" He asked as he turned me to face him.

I sighed to myself, "I'm ok. At least I know you got my back." I smilingly replied.

He dipped his forehead to mine. "Always!! Never question that!!"

I wrapped my arms around his waist and just held him.

"Don't go." I whispered

"I don't want to baby, but I have to. You're mom kind of scares me." He replied

We both burst into laughter.

"She scares us all." I replied in between my laughter.

"I can see that." He replied.

"I'm coming back tomorrow to get you and we're going shopping." Shane replied

"Baby you don't have to do that." I replied.

"Now Angela don't start with me. I'm your man and I'm going to take care of you whether you like it or not. So be ready early. I want to spend the whole day with you. No questions asked."

I smiled, "You're too good to me. Thank you....for everything!!"

"My pleasure." Shane replied.

He took me further into his arms and our lips met. We simultaneously opened our mouths and our tongues clung to each other instantly. His kiss took my breath away once again. And then it was over. He stepped back from my embrace and we gazed lovingly at each other for a few brief moments.

"I love you baby!!"

"I love you!" I replied back.

He turned and walked to his car. I stood on the porch and watched the his car drive off. As he drove off a Black Mercedes drove in and took his place. A hooded figure stepped out of the drivers side.

I laughed to myself. "You know you shouldn't dress like that, people might think that you're up to no good."

"Maybe I am, you never know!" the hooded figure replied.

"Yea I'm sure of it Andreas. You play too much!!" I laughed as I ran down the path to hug my brother.

He held me close in his arms. "You never know little sister. I might surprise you yet!!"

*

CopyrightÓ December 2009 BBWLove 8369

Revised 2010

12