Lessons Learned Ch. 10: Date Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now I want this off," he said, releasing the clasp on the bra. He pulled it off and tossed it aside, returning his mouth and fingers to my now bare skin. My nipples had become diamond hard, sending pulses of pleasure down into my core.

Unable to stand much more teasing, I ground myself on his thigh and asked him to fuck me. He continued sucking and stroking. I reached down and grasped the top of his shaft and ran my thumb over his slit, then used my thumb to spread precum over his thick cockhead.

"Now, Zach," I panted. "I want your cock inside me, now."

His head came up and he smiled at me as I spread my legs wider, bending them at the knee, feet flat on the bed.

"Say it again."

"I want. Your cock. Inside me. Now."

"Impatient hussy," he said playfully but he shifted his body so that his rock-hard shaft lay against my slit. I rocked my hips, the wetness making him slide easily against me. "I'll give you what you want when you beg me for it." He laughed against my mouth as he kissed me. He caught the rhythm of my hips, and continued dragging his cock up and down my slit, never quite far enough down to slip inside me.

"Please, baby. Please put your cock inside me." I licked at his lips, enjoying his little game.

"Someone wants to cum again." He went to work kissing my neck. "Someone wants to get fucked."

"I want to cum for you," I whispered his ear. "I want you to fuck me with your big cock so I can cum all over it."

It was his turn to groan. I felt his cock jerk against my gash in response to my words.

"Please, Zach," I added sweetly, licking his ear lobe.

With that, he was done being playful. He drew his hips back, then used his hand to guide himself to my opening. He never paused, driving himself forward slowly, inch by inch. I loved the feel of him sliding into me a little at a time, stretching me as he went. He propped himself on his elbows and watched my face.

"So tight," he whispered. "We've been fucking for weeks, and you're still so tight. Even when I have you more than once, you fit me like a glove." He drew back before he had completely entered me, then sank into me a few inches. He established a lazy rhythm, never pushing all the way in, never pulling all the way out.

"You're so fucking good at this," I moaned.

"I had a good teacher," he said grinning.

To my disappointment, he pulled out and sat up on his haunches between my legs. I made a small noise of protest. He touched me lightly between the legs then grabbed a pillow.

"Lift your ass, I'm gonna put this under you." I noticed he had broken into a light sweat, feeling a thrill that he wasn't as cool and collected as he was pretending to be. I lifted my hips off the bed while he slid the pillow under me. "I'm gonna make you cum for me," he promised. "And then I'm gonna fill you up." He kissed me hard. "I haven't even jacked off this week. I've been saving it all for you. Do you want it?"

"I want it. I want you to fucking drown me in your cum."

At my heated words, he drove himself into me hard. I gasped and wrapped my legs around his waist, ready for the ride. I left them loose for now, not wanting to restrict his movement in any way. He began pistoning in and out of me, at an angle that was dragging his cockhead over my G-spot, while drawing his hard root over my clit. I wasn't going to last long like this.

"God, you feel so good," he moaned, our bodies slapping together noisily.

We had built up a fantastic rhythm, and I was edging closer to my second orgasm of the night when we became aware of a sound not associated with our furious fucking.

Someone had just entered the apartment and they weren't alone.

To be continued...

12