Let Me Be Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mom, this totally gorgeous, professional, intelligent woman, a woman I've admired and adored my entire life, is humping the countertop like an animal right in front of me. Her chest is heaving, her full rounded breasts bouncing underneath the thin silk of her nightgown. I can hear the sloppy, wet shluck-shluck of her petals rubbing against marble, and her juices spill shamelessly onto the floor. The whole room smells like the sweet tang of her sex.

Oh my God. Oh my God.

There's this molten heat pulsing between my thighs now. It's almost like I'm sharing in my mom's pleasure. Because it looks like it feels really good. My mom's thighs are shaking, and tremors race through her body as she gasps and groans.

"Mmmm, fuck... Lizzie-bear! You make me feel so good... angh~!"

She bends all the way over the counter and cums. Hard. Thick pussy juice splatters the counter, and she keeps bucking her hips against it like an animal in heat, her butt up in the air and her face buried in my clothes.

"Lizzie... oh, Lizzie... I love you... sweet girl... o-oh... oh my God..."

She gradually slows, then falls still. But she keeps her face in my shirt, breathing in the smell of me. Slowly, my mom straightens up and looks at the mess she made. The counter's corner is plastered with her love goo, and a clear puddle has formed on the ground between her feet. She hangs her head.

"Oh God, I'm the worst. Samantha, you evil, horrible woman. You just masturbated to your own daughter. Again..."

Again? Did she say "again?"

My mom presses my clothes against her face again. Only this time she does something I didn't expect her to do.

She starts to cry.

Her sobs are soft, barely audible when they're muffled by the ball of clothing. But I can hear them, and I hear the words she says next.

"Lizzie, I'm so sorry. You deserve better than an awful, shameful mother like me."

At first I freeze, because I think she's talking to me. But she's not. Just talking to herself, or to an imaginary version of me.

She bends over the counter, her shoulders gently shaking. And I want to run to her. I really do. I want to take her hand and tell her that I love her, and if she wants to do stuff like this, it's okay! Maybe I even kind of like it. If she gets off thinking of me, that means I'm making her happy! Maybe I could even do more for her...

Oh God. What am I thinking. Do more? She's my mom!

This is so weird. So weird! I love her. I love her so much, but this is a lot. It's wrong, right? It has to be. Oh God. Oh God.

My mom dries her eyes with my shirt. Then she grabs some paper towels to clean up the mess she made.

And I hate myself for this. But I turn and scurry back up to my room as quickly as my feet will carry me. As soon as I'm alone, I shut the door and flop into bed. My heart is pounding. I'm surprised my mom couldn't hear the slamming sound of it!

Was that real? Did I just have a really weird dream?

No. It was definitely real. Oh my God. My mom's into me!

I should feel disgusted, or even scared. But instead the feeling coursing through my body is... relief!?

The selfish, childish part of my heart is so happy. Because this means she still wants me! Only me, and nobody else! And she hasn't forgotten me! She hasn't gotten bored of me! She's just...

She's just ashamed of wanting me.

The thought makes my heart twist. Is that why she's been staying out at work so late? To avoid me? To avoid the feelings in her heart? She didn't want me to massage her yesterday, probably because she didn't want to risk making things weird if my hands were on her body. And when she saw me half-naked in the kitchen, that must have been way too much, too fast.

She really does want me. Whoa.

What do I do now?

I get my phone out and text Jenna: "Hey. So uh, I have a LOT to talk about. Can we hang out after class tomorrow?"

She doesn't respond, and I didn't expect her to. It's insanely late now, and she's definitely fast asleep. I stretch out in bed and take a few deep breaths, trying to calm myself. But how am I supposed to get to sleep after that!? My heart is still racing, and that fiery, ultra-sensitive sensation is still spreading over my skin. Even just feeling the robe against my body and the bedsheets against my bare feet is super stimulating.

I feel hot and flushed, and my head is spinning. So yeah, there's no chance of sleep.

Or, well, I do know one thing that might make me feel better...

My hand is crawling along my body before I can even stop it, and I untie my robe and spread it, baring my body. My fingers slip into my panties, and I'm shocked at just how slick I am down there. My fingertips barely brush my petals and I'm already clenching my thighs, gasping. This feels crazy good. Is it all because I was just watching my mom!?

The thought of her rises in my mind. My sweet, adoring, intelligent, strong-willed, wonderful mother bending over the countertop, her butt in the air, gasping and shuddering, pleasuring herself like an animal. Moaning my name...

"MMmmn!!!"

I cum hard after just a few seconds of stroking. I have to clamp my other hand over my mouth to keep from literally screaming in pleasure. Hot sticky streams of dew seep from my flower, soaking my underwear and coating my palm with slick. It feels so good that, for a moment, it doesn't even occur to me what I just did.

Oh. I masturbated to my mom. I came harder than I ever have in my life, all while thinking about her!

This isn't normal. No way, no way. Like now matter how good it feels, this is still incest, right?

But she was thinking of me earlier. So maybe that makes it okay? We aren't doing anything together. I love her, she loves me. Maybe sometimes things get crossed in our brains, and our bodies want one another even though it's obviously totally wrong. Like there's no way I want to do stuff with her! No way.

I'm trying really hard not to think about it. I really am. But another image pops into my mind. I imagine my mom's nightgown sliding off her body, baring her ample bottom, her soft chest, the smooth skin of her stomach, her creamy thighs, her sopping flower. I imagine that, instead of the countertop, it's my face she's humping, gasping as she grinds those dripping folds over my open mouth, my tongue. I imagine the intense smell of her femininity up close, the rich taste of her...

Fuck. Fuck me. Oh my God.

I just came, but my hand is already in my panties again, stirring my dew-slick petals. Fuck, fuck...

"Aaaah, ohmygod ohmygod ohmygod mommmmmy...."

I arch my back and cream my panties, cumming even while I plunge my finger into myself, stirring my trembling insides. The orgasm just keeps flowing through me, building and building into a white-hot torrent. Finally I collapse back to the bed, exhausted and sweating. My lady-juices are spilling out from my panties and running down my thighs, and I've spattered the bed with my love.

My head feels totally blank with pleasure. But I know I was moaning my head off there at the end.

Did my mom hear me?

And... is it weird that I kind of hope she did?

***

"So... you said you've got something to tell me?" Jenna aska.

It's mid-afternoon the next day. I'm sitting in my chair, naked and still slightly damp from the shower I just took. I just jumped into a chat with Jenna, and now I have to take a deep breath to try and compose my thoughts. Am I really about to tell Jenna what happened last night? I mean, she's my best friend. But telling her that my mom masturbates to me, and I did the same to her is a bit too much, right?

The problem is, if I don't tell someone about this, I think I'll go crazy.

I sigh. "Yeah. Are you ready for a really weird story?"

Jenna chuckles. "Those are my absolute favorite kind."

So, I tell her. Absolutely everything, I don't leave a single detail out. I don't even try to hide how good it felt. Because I need to know if I'm crazy or not, right?

At the end of my story, Jenna is silent for a really long time. I just sit there in my chair, squirming and feeling the heat of shame crawl over my skin.

"Oh. Wow. Uh... that's not what I expected," she finally says.

"Ugh, I know. Just kill me now. I'm 100% a freak, right?"

"No! I mean, I wouldn't call you a freak! That's just so surprising. Your mom seems, well, normal."

"I know, right?"

"I wonder how long she's felt this way," Jenna muses. "You two have always been close, right? Maybe she just... fell in love with you over time."

My heart flutters inside my chest. "You really think so?"

"Well, she imagines fucking you. I can't think of any other explanation," Jenna says, laughing.

"Eep! It sounds so dirty when you say it like that!"

"She totally does, though! I mean, what do you think she was imagining while she was stroking her coochie and moaning your name?"

"I... oh my God. Oh my God, she really does want to... to do it with me, doesn't she?"

Heart pours out of my heart, courses through my body, and settles in my crotch. I have to press my thighs together when I feel the slippery pressure of arousal building in my gut. I don't want to drip all over my computer chair...

"Sounds like she's not the only one~" Jenna says. I can practically hear the smirk in her voice.

"W-what? I never said... I mean we can't. We're related!"

"Yeah, but you're both women. It's not like you can get her pregnant. You're just playing around."

"S-still! It's like, wrong..."

"Eh. Is it? She loves you. You love her. How's it any different from a normal couple?"

"She's my mom!"

"Yeah and that's hot," Jenna says. "Honestly you're so lucky. I wish I had a hot older lady living with me."

"But I... I...'

"Liz," Jenna says. "Do you want stuff to happen with her? Be honest."

"I... oh my God, oh my God..." I take a deep breath. I think of what I imagined last night. My mom's dripping petals on my face, her grinding against me, letting me taste her as she brings herself closer to climax with my tongue, my lips, my body...

"...y-yes..." I squeak.

"Hell yeah. Then go get some pussy, girl!"

"But how? This is so weird. I can't just walk up to my mom and ask her if she's down to fuck!"

"Send her a spicy pic, but do it 'on accident,'" Jenna suggests.

"That's... that's crazy, but I love it. One sec."

I grab my phone up from my desk, then I lean back in my chair and snap a picture of my naked body, making sure that my chest and my coochie are both visible. My heart is absolutely hammering in my chest. This is completely insane! But the idea of my mom seeing my body...

It makes my pussy very, very happy.

I pull up my texts with my mom. I write her a message.

Hey, I was just thinking of you. I love you!

I attach the pic, and before I can psyche myself out, I send it.

"Oh my God," I say when it's done. I clasp my phone to breast. "I really just did that."

"Woo!" Jenna cheers. "How do you feel?"

"Um..."

I look down at the sloppy mess between my thighs.

"Good," I squeak.

"Mmmm, I bet. I can't wait to hear how she responds."

"Yeah, I--"

My phone buzzes with a text from mom. My heart jumps right up into my throat, and my hands are shaking as I open the text.

"Lizzie! Sweetie, did you mean to send this to me!?"

Oh my God. She saw me. My mom saw me naked!

"Yep! I just miss you a lot <3 and I couldn't wait to tell you!"

"I miss you too, sweetie. You look wonderful."

"Thank you! <3 <3 <3"

I'm tempted to ask her to send a pic back. But I don't want to make her uncomfortable. I think of last night, how she cried after she came. And I write her one more message.

"I love you so so so much mommy. I'm just feeling very lucky to have you. Could we maybe spend time together when you get home?"

It takes a while for her to respond. But when she does, my heart almost melts.

"I love you too, Lizzie-bear. I'm sorry I've been so busy. When I get home, we can do whatever you want."

"Yay! See you soon <3 <3 <3"

"<3"

I drop my phone. I feel giddy. Am I in love? Like actual love? I definitely am. I just want to wrap my mom in my arms and kiss her.

I make an embarrassing girly squee, and Jenna laughs.

"Sounds like things are going well."

"I think they are..." I whisper to her. "I think they really are."

I spend the rest of the day preparing. I've already showered, so that's good, but I put on a bit of perfume too, just to make 100% sure I don't stink. I root around in the pantry until I find a bottle of red wine, and I crank up our house's gas fireplace so that the living room is awash in flickering, warmly romantic firelight. For clothes, I look through my closet until I find something that I think I look nice in: a simple poofy white sweater that falls down almost to my knees. It's so long that I don't bother putting anything on under it, except for my panties.

When my mom texts me that she's heading home, I reheat the noodles I made yesterday, and then I set up a spread of food and wine on the living room table. I curl up on the couch and wait until I hear the door open.

My mom steps into the room. Her hair is slightly ruffled, and she's unbuttoned the top two buttons of her shirt. I can see that a bit of her makeup has smeared under her left eye.

But when the firelight kisses her body... oh my God.

"You look amazing, mom."

My mom's cheeks turn bright red. "O-oh! Lizzie-bear, what's all this about?"

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently.

"The compliments, the food, the um, picture you sent me..."

"I just miss you. And I want us to have one of our dates again."

I put a lot of emphasis on the word date. My mom's blush deepens.

"I, um..."

I start to get scared, like she's going to run off and leave me alone again. A bit of desperation enters my voice.

"Please, mom? I never get to see you anymore. You said we could do whatever I wanted, right? This is it. I just want us to spend a little time together. And, um, maybe we could cuddle a little?"

My mom swallows. I can see the nervous energy flooding through her.

"Y-yes, sure thing, Lizzie-bear. Cuddling... cuddling sounds nice." She gives me that sweet, kind smile I've yearned for for so long, and my heart sings. Then she turns toward her room. "Is it okay if I change out of my work clothes first? It should only take me a second."

"Sure!"

She disappears into her room, and a few minutes later she emerges wearing a fuzzy pink bathrobe. It hugs the curves of her hips and the swell of her chest beautifully, and I'll admit that my mouth gets wet at the sight. Of course, that's not the only thing that's wet...

Good lord, get it together, Liz! I can't start dripping before we've even touched. This is just a normal date. A normal date, and we'll see what happens.

I put a movie on the TV: a sweet romantic comedy that we both love. We've watched it about a million times, and we know all the lines. It's a comfort movie, the kind of thing we'd watch together whenever I had a bad day at school, or when work was extra bad and my mom needed to laugh.

She sits next to me on the couch, and I scoot closer to her. When my shoulder touches hers, she flinches.

"Is everything okay?" I ask her.

"Y-yes," she says, though there's a nervous gulp in her voice. "Just, um..."

My heart aches. But I won't force her to touch me if she doesn't want to. I pull back.

"Do you not want to cuddle?" I ask her. "We totally don't have to. I just wanted to have a night that felt nice for you."

"Oh, no! I absolutely do. But sweetie, I..."

Is she about to confess to me!?

"...I think I might need a glass of wine first," she says, giggling in a way that's so adorable it almost kills me.

"I'll pour glasses for both of us!"

We cheers each other, drink a little wine, and then she lets me snuggle up against her side. For a second, I forgot all of the strange sexual tension between us, and I feel like a little girl again, resting my head on my mom's shoulder and feeling the warm, soft contours of her body like a pillow against my own. Honestly, I don't care if the night doesn't get romantic. Just being so close to my mom again is more than enough.

I coo and nuzzle my face against her chest, feeling the squish of her breasts against my cheek. "I wuv youuuu."

My mom lets out a delighted "eep!"

"Lizzie! What's gotten into you? Not that I mind, but you're so... so lovey-dovey all of a sudden."

"I missed you. A lot. And I think I really needed this."

My mom wraps an arm around me and squeezes me around the shoulders. "I think I did too, sweetie..."

Our date progresses perfectly. We eat the dinner I made, and my mom squeals at just how much she likes it.

"Oh sweetie, this is divine! How long have you been able to cook?"

"Since like, last night?" I say, chuckling.

"Last night? Ah, right! You were in the kitchen and I... oh, Lizzie. I'm so sorry."

"No! It's totally okay!"

"It's not okay. You tried so hard to do something for me, and I let myself get upset because I--"

She cuts herself off immediately and takes a sip of wine.

There's a nervous tittering in my heart now, urging me forward. "Because you what?"

"S-sweetie, you were in your underwear in the middle of the kitchen! Of course that was a bit of a strange sight to come home to."

"Did you not like seeing me?"

"What? No, of course I liked seeing you!" my mom blurts out. She immediately realizes what she just said, and her face goes scarlet. "N-not that... I mean I... it was a lot all at once! You're very pretty, Lizzie-bear. You've always been absolutely adorable. And, well, even though you're my wonderful little girl, I... it feels a bit strange to..."

She takes a deep, shaky breath.

"Can we please forget last night happened?"

"We can. If you want to. But, um, mom?"

"Y-yes?"

"How did you feel about that pic I sent you today?"

I can feel my mom's heartbeat slamming in her chest, and as I watch, a bead of sweat slips down her cheek.

"Lizzie, that picture was completely inappropriate. I can't believe you forgot to even dress yourself before you texted me."

"But did you like it?"

My mom seizes up.

"I... I think I need another drink."

I lean forward and pour both of us a fresh glass.

As I sit back up, I turn and rest my legs in my mom's lap and drape my body against hers. It feels amazing, being so close to her. The wine is making me feel warm and giddy inside. And there's this flirty, sultry feeling building in my body. I feel sexy, like I'm a demon trying to tempt my mom to sin with me. Is that crazy? It probably is. But I'm a little bit tipsy, and I can feel my mom's warm, soft body pressing against mine. The sensation is so amazing that it's starting to make me bolder.

I clink my glass with hers and rest my cheek on her shoulder.

"So? You didn't answer my question~" I tease.

My mom takes a big sip of wine. She sighs, then shuts her eyes.

"I did," she says. Her voice is barely above a whisper.

"Yeah?" I perk up a bit.

"You're gorgeous, Lizzie. And you know I love everything about you. But sometimes..."

"Sometimes what?"

My heartbeat is as wild as hers is now. I can feel it. She's about to confess to me!

Please, mom, be brave! I want to hear you say it...

"Sometimes... my feelings get a bit confused," she says. "There are times when I want to look at you in a way that's... that's not okay. Oh God, I can't believe I'm telling you this. I promise, sweetie, I would never do anything to hurt you. But there are times where my body just... acts on its own. And I start to want you in a way that I never, ever should."