Let Me Tell You about Tina

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina: "I want you to know that I thoroughly enjoyed tonight."

Me: "Me too, you'll never know how much."

Tina: "Sex is very important to me. It is a very big part of who I am. Just so that you know, I'm safe. I mean that my last child, my youngest daughter was really my last. I had things 'fixed' after she came along so there is nothing for you to be worried about. I hope that I'm not talking too much, but I just wanted you to know."

Me: "Tina, I am totally fascinated with you and I appreciate everything that you have said and especially everything that you have done. I'm going to get you a copy of my shift schedule so that you will know where I am and how to get in touch with me, ok?"

We drove on for a few more minutes before she said: "Really, I like you and I want to see more of you, if that's OK."

Me: "Tina, I'll be hard for you to get rid of. I'll be there for you, whenever."

I drove her home and enjoyed another full body press kiss and hug on her front porch again. When I got back to my apartment, I slept like the dead.

12