Let Mommy Teach You Pt. 02

Story Info
The morning after.
3.1k words
4.64
63.2k
100

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thrognar
Thrognar
1,726 Followers

Chris slowly opened his eyes and let his eyes adjust to the little bit of light that was creeping in around the blinds. He had spent most of the night replaying the events of the previous day in his mind, sometimes expanding into fantasies of fucking his mother in other situations but always jumping back to the real life events of the previous day. Unsurprisingly, he woke up with a raging hard on.

He glanced to his left to see his mother, still asleep, back to him. He watched her for a few moments, watching her side move up and down with each breath she took. He closed the short distance between them and wrapped an arm around her. Elizabeth smiled to herself and snuggled herself back into her son.

"Mmm, morning sweetie." she said, "You sleep good?"

"Best nights sleep I've had in a long time." he said snuggling up against her, pressing his cock against her ass cheeks.

"I see." she said laughing and wiggling her butt against him.

"What about you?" he asked, taking one of her perfect tits in his hand, giving it a gentle squeeze.

She took his hand from off her breast and moved it down between her legs, "What do you think?"

"Looks like you dreamt about the same thing I did." he said feeling how wet she was.

She twisted around so she could look at her son, "I spent all night imagining all the things I want to do to you, and all the things I want you to do to me. All the things I'm going to teach you."

Chris leaned in and kissed his mother, "I'm ready and eager to learn."

She smiled as she reached back and gave his dick a gentle squeeze, "I can tell. So are you ready for your next lesson?"

"Is water wet?"

"Yes, and so am I. As I'm sure you can tell..." she trailed off as Chris started massaging her clit with his fingers the way she had shown him yesterday. He threw back the covers with his free hand as it was already way too hot in the room.

"You're a fast learner..." she sighed, slumping down onto her side.

"I had a good teacher."

She let go of his cock long enough to adjust her legs for his next lesson. "Why don't you guide that nice hard cock of yours into me."

Chris had to adjust himself as well to line up his cock with his mother's pussy but couldn't quite find the right angle. Elizabeth reached between her legs and gently guided him inside her.

"I know it's a weird angle, but... " she squirmed a bit "Right... there..."

Chris gently pushed forward into his mother, until he was all the way in. She clamped down on him the way she had the night before.

"Don't move for a minute honey," she moaned, "I just want to enjoy the feeling of you inside me."

He gently ran his hand along her side from her hip to her neck, pushing her hair aside and nibbling on his mother's neck. He was enjoying the soft warmth of his mother wrapped around his cock as much as she was enjoying the feel of his hard cock inside her.

"Now fuck me." she moaned.

Due to the somewhat unusual angle, it took Chris a few thrusts to finally find a rhythm, but once he did, he grabbed his mothers hip and started fucking her with long even strokes, getting encouraging moans out of his mother with each passing moment.

"That's it baby, fuck mommy... oh my fucking god that feels so good... yeah, just like that... oh god you fuck me so good..."

"It feels so good mom." Chris moaned, looking down to watch his hips meet his mother's firm ass. "So warm and so wet."

Talking gave way to moaning and heavy breathing as Chris got comfortable and picked up the pace, fucking his mother faster and faster with each stroke. Elizabeth was practically screaming in pleasure as her son pounded her from behind, grabbing the edge of the mattress in a death grip as her son fucked her better than she'd ever been fucked before.

"You're gonna make mommy cum..." she squealed, "Just a little more, please don't stop honey... I'm almost there... almost..." then it hit and her whole body started vibrating like a tuning fork, "FUCK!" she cried out.

Chris felt his mother's pussy contract around him and could feel her getting wetter as she came all over his still pumping cock. He wrapped his arms around her and could feel her body vibrating as her orgasm ripped through her, wordless moans of pleasure escaping her lips.

Chris slowly pulled out of her once her orgasm ran its course and Elizabeth took a few moments to catch her breath, rolling onto her back, wiping her hair out of her face and staring at the ceiling. She blindly reached over and took her son's hand.

Chris squeezed his mother's hand as they turned to face each other, smiling. "Now that's the way to wake up." she said.

"Better than waking up with a hard-on and getting myself off." Chris said.

"Yeah, no more of that." Elizabeth said, "You wake up with a hard-on, hell, anytime you need to get some relief you let me know and mommy will take care of it for you. And it goes both ways, if I feel myself needing some release I want to know I can get you to scratch that itch for me."

"For you mom, anything." Chris said, smiling.

"Speaking of scratching an itch," she said looking down towards her son's still hard cock. "It seems like your itch hasn't been scratched yet. You think you can concentrate on licking mommy's pussy while I suck on that nice hard cock of yours?"

"You mean a 69?" Chris asked, "Well, let's find out."

"You just lay there, and let me get into position." Elizabeth said getting up and getting herself into position to sit on Chris' face. He watched in anticipation as her pussy moved down towards his face, and he reached up to grab his mother's hips as soon as she was all the way down, his tongue darting out to find her clit.

She lowered her face down towards her son's cock and eagerly swallowed as much as she could, tasting her own juices as she did. She gently massaged his balls as she started sucking her son's cock, and moaned around it as he expertly licked her pussy as if he'd been doing it for years instead of one day.

Remembering what his mother had taught him the night before, Chris licked and sucked on his mother's clit, ran his tongue up and down her pussy lips and back up to her clit.

Elizabeth moved her head faster and faster as she sucked as much of her son's cock as she could fit in her mouth. She was no longer worried if he'd be able to keep his concentration on eating her out while she went down on him, but was wondering if she'd be able to concentrate on sucking him off, while he ate her out.

Neither one of them knew how much longer they'd be able to hold out. The oral stimulation they were giving each other was too much for them to take. Elizabeth started wiggling her hips on Chris' face, and he was thrusting his hips up to drive his cock further into his mother's warm mouth.

Before long, mother and son both felt their orgasms approaching. "Oh god, honey... you're making mommy cum again!"

"I'm gonna cum too mom... don't stop!" he gasped out before going back to work on her pussy.

She was furiously stroking his cock because a second later her orgasm hit, and she screamed in pleasure as she came all over her son's face. Almost at that exact same time she felt his cock jerk in her hand and a jet of cum shot out several inches in the air before landing on the bed.

As she continued to flood her son's mouth with her own juices, she eagerly wrapped her lips around his cock and caught the next jet in her mouth and swallowed it before the next jet flooded her mouth. She managed to swallow that load before coming up for air, as another, less powerful jet of cum shot out and covered her hand.

Chris did his best to swallow his mother's cum, but due to his position under her, most of it flowed out of his mouth and down the sides of his face. He could feel her pussy contracting as she seemingly let loose with gallons of pussy juice. He swallowed as much as he could before she finally stopped.

His cock jerked in her hands a couple of more times, releasing a few final squirts of cum which covered her hand and his cock as she slowly stroked him. She let go and slowly rolled off her son's body, sitting up and looking right into his eyes as she licked her hand clean.

"Yummy." she said.

Chris sat up and pulled his mother towards him, their lips meeting. Once they broke the kiss she used her other hand to try and wipe the juices off her son's face.

"You're a sloppy eater."

"Well, you overfed me."

They both broke into fits of laughter and collapsed down onto the bed, Elizabeth once again wrapping herself around her son's body and snuggling into him.

"My father's an idiot." he finally said. "Why would he cheat on you?"

"Because he's an idiot, like you said." Elizabeth said, "The only good thing that he ever did was get me pregnant with you. I'm honestly surprised he even managed that."

"Well I'm glad he did."

"Me too. I guess now I can delete my Tinder profile."

Chris looked at his mother in shock, prompting her to laugh. "I'm just kidding. I don't have a Tinder profile... anymore."

"Mom!"

"It's a joke, sweetie. Calm down." she said gently swatting his chest. "The few men I dated I found through legit dating sites before I gave up and decided to concentrate on my career and taking care of you."

They lay in silence for a few moments listening to the traffic pass by outside.

"Best advice Nina ever gave me." Elizabeth finally said.

"Wait." Chris said, shocked. "This was Nina's idea?"

"Well not really." she said looking up at him. "It was her idea for me to talk to you about what you had seen when you walked in on me the other day. At least talk to you about it like an adult. I mean after all, there was no way you could unsee that. I'm sure it's burned into your memory forever. As it is in mine. But everything else was my idea. Before you came home I kept replaying that over and over in my mind, imagining what would have been had you stayed and watched me."

"Yeah, while I was wandering around, it kept popping back into my head too." Chris admitted. "It's why I went out for a walk in the first place. I didn't know if I could face you without picturing you naked and wanting to..."

"Rip my clothes off and fuck me silly?"

"Well I was gonna say, rub one out in front of you, but yeah, that too."

"Well like I said, no more masturbating. If you need to cum, you let me know, and I'll take care of it for you, and the same thing if I need to cum."

"Deal."

"Now I don't know about you," she said sitting up, "But I'm all hot and sweaty and sticky. I need a shower. Wanna join me?"

For the next month or so, they'd gotten into a schedule of having sex right before bed, and if they had time, a quickie in the morning since Chris had taken to sleeping in his mother's bed. One lazy Saturday afternoon, Elizabeth poked her head into Chris' room.

"You got a minute, kiddo?"

Chris paused the video he was watching on his computer. "Sure mom, what's up?"

She bit her bottom lip and motioned for him to follow her. He got up and followed her across the hall to her bedroom. His cock jumped to attention as this usually meant she wanted to fuck. Instead of stripping off her clothes like she usually did, she sat down and patted the bed next to her. He sat down, confused.

"Is everything okay mom?"

"Everything's fine honey," she said, "It's just, I don't quite know how to say this..."

"Just say it mom, I thought we could be open with each other about everything."

She took a deep breath, looked at her son and said "I've always wanted to try anal sex, but I never had the nerve to try it with any of the men I dated. But I want to try it with you."

Now Chris was unsure of what to say. His eyes went wide. "Wait, you want me... to fuck you...?"

"In my ass, yes." Elizabeth said, nodding. "A couple of times when I would masturbate, I'd stick a finger in a little and it felt good. I always wondered how much better it would feel if it were a nice hard cock. Recently I've been thinking specifically about your cock in my ass."

"Don't get me wrong, I'd love to try, but are you sure about this? I mean this is new territory for both of us."

She reached out and stroked his cheek. "I trust and love you more than anyone else in the world. I want this."

She turned and reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out a bottle of lube. "I ordered this online a week ago. It just got here yesterday."

Chris looked back and forth from the bottle to Elizabeth's face. He smiled at her, "I'm willing to try if you are."

She smiled back at him and pulled him in for a kiss. "Then what are we waiting for?"

They quickly stripped and applied a generous helping of lube to his cock. Elizabeth lay face down on the bed, with a pillow under her hips. Chris applied a dollop of lube to her asshole, and gently rubbed it in, sticking his finger in up to his first knuckle. Elizabeth gasped a little but it was a gasp of pleasure not pain. He slid his finger in up to the second knuckle. "You okay mom?"

"Yes sweetie," she sighed, "Just... just hold it there for a second. Okay, I think I'm ready."

Chris gently removed his finger and positioned himself over his mother, his well lubed cock pointed at her ass. "If at any point it hurts let me know and I'll stop."

She nodded and looked back over her shoulder, "Go ahead, baby. I'm ready."

He positioned the head of his cock at her asshole, and she relaxed as he slowly pushed forward until the head of his cock slipped inside her. She gasped with surprise and pleasure as he entered her but didn't tell her son to stop. Slowly, Chris started sliding the rest of his cock into his mother's virgin ass. Elizabeth moaned into the pillow as her son filled her ass up. She'd never felt anything like it before, as she'd never had anything as big as an actual dick inside her. Finally Chris' hips met his mother's ass cheeks.

"You still good mom?" he asked.

"Oh, baby, it feels so fucking good." she moaned.

Chris started pulling out, stopping just short of pulling all the way out, and pumped his cock back into her again. Elizabeth squealed in pleasure. Chris stopped mid stroke.

"Mom?"

"I didn't say stop."

Encouraged by her words he smiled to himself and pushed all the way back in, and then back and forth slowly at first but picking up the pace as the moans from his mother indicated she was enjoying this. Truth be told, so was he. Within minutes he was furiously pumping his hard cock in and out of his mother's ass with the same intensity as when he fucked her normally. Elizabeth reached under herself and started rubbing her clit as her son continued to slam his cock in her ass, and within moments was cumming all over the pillow she had placed under her hips.

"Fuck..." she moaned, "Oh baby, I never thought it could feel so good. Don't stop... fuck mommy's ass honey..."

Chris was at a loss for words, he was concentrating on the sight of his cock disappearing into his mother's firm ass, and how good it felt on his end. He made a mental note to see if he could talk Jennifer into this.

Elizabeth was having a bunch of mini orgasms as she continued to rub her clit while her son fucked her, but then she felt Chris grab her hips and slam his cock into her even harder.

"Mom... oh shit, mom... I'm gonna fuckin' cum..." he grunted.

"Go ahead baby, cum in mommy's ass. I want to feel it... don't hold back..."

Chris threw his head back, slammed himself as deep as he could and screamed out "OH FUCK!" as he exploded in her ass.

Elizabeth could feel her son's cock jerking inside her as he pumped his cum into her despite neither of them moving. She grunted a little as her son fired off one final blast of cum into her before slowly sliding his cock out and collapsing in a sweaty heap of exhausted flesh next to her.

"Oh my god mom... that was... that was..."

"Yeah," she said pulling the now soaked pillow out from under her "it was. We'll be doing that again."

"Fuck yeah." Chris said smiling.

Elizabeth got up from the bed and had to steady herself against the wall. "Look what you did, I can barely stand. I'll be right back."

He heard the hall closet open and close, a moment later his mother reappeared with two towels wiping the sweat off her face and chest with one, tossing the other one to her son allowing him to wipe the sweat off himself as well as she got back into bed. For a long moment neither one of them said anything, they just lay in bed staring at the ceiling.

"I love you mom." Chris finally said, turning to look at her.

"I love you too, honey." she said, reaching over and taking his hand. "More than you can ever know."

"Oh, I have a pretty good idea." he said as she snuggled into him. "Once we both rest up, why don't you show me?"

She met his devilish grin with one of her own. "Oh, believe me honey, I plan to."

Thrognar
Thrognar
1,726 Followers