Let My Roommate Use My Ass M/m

Story Info
Roommate discovered my dildos and ended up fucking me.
1.4k words
4.46
27k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I posted a story before about getting fucked in the ass by my roommate and his date. This is the story of how I turned into my roommate's fuck toy in the first place.

I had only recently finished college and moved into an apartment away from my parents. I have always enjoyed having my ass played with and penetrated, but I have always kept this a secret. I'm bi but I (had) never been with a man, or even had a girl peg me. I have a decent little dildo collection that gets a fair amount of use, especially since I've been single for a while. I like to keep my self shaved clean down there just because it makes clean up so much easier and I just feel sexier and a little bit fem. I have a roommate, we'll call him Dan. Dan's a nice enough guy, kind of shy with a wiry frame, straight as far as I could tell.

One day I came home from work, everything seemed normal except that Dan had gotten home before me. This was a little unusual because he generally works later than me but I didn't really think much of it. When I walked in he had rubber gloves and an apron on.

"The pipes burst at my office and I got a surprise day off." He said. "I figured I would clean up a little, probably good for our mental health."

I was of course overjoyed (what roommate cleans the apartment out of nowhere?) and offered to cook dinner for us that night in return. I put my stuff away and went to go take a shower. As I did Dan called to me "I did your bathroom too, hope you like it!"

"Oh, Thanks!" I replied.

My heart sank. I kept all of my toys in a bag underneath the sink. Its okay, maybe he didn't see them, I thought, maybe he just cleaned the sink and the toilet and the shower. I stepped into the bathroom, closed the door, and immediately checked under the sink. Everything seemed fine? Then I realized a dildo was missing. My purple one. The biggest one. Then I noticed it, at about knee height, its suction cup stuck to the back of the door. Confused and kind of panicked, I opened the door again to Dan grinning at me from across the apartment. I could feel my face turning red.

"I put a new door stop in, did you notice?" he said, gleefully.

I closed the door and collapsed in embarrassment.

After a long shower, I came back out. Dan was sitting at the couch playing video games. I quickly moved toward my room.

"Hey, I'm sorry if that was too far." He said, pausing the game. I froze with my hand on the door knob of my room. "I just thought it would be funny. I didn't mean to pry or anything. I just looked under your sink for windex."

I said nothing, turning red again.

"And I don't care if you're gay or whatever. I was just trying to make a joke," He said.

"Its fine. Please don't touch my stuff again." I muttered, and walking into my room shutting the door behind me.

Things were quiet around the apartment for a few days. I think Dan really felt bad and was trying to give me space. Eventually he broke the silence in the evening as I was walking through the main room. "That meal kit thing we ordered a while ago came. Its too much food for just me so we can share if you want."

I could smell the onions and peppers cooking. It smelled amazing. "No thanks, I'm not hungry." As if on cue my stomach growled loudly.

"How about I knock on your door when its ready and you can have some if you want," he said. I nodded.

As I walked to my room, I looked back and I could swear he was staring at my ass. About 20 minutes later he knocked on my door. I came out and sat down at the table. We ate dinner and had some idol chit chat. When it was over I offered to wash up. I was at the sink doing the dishes when Dan came out to get a drink from the fridge, but he went the wrong way around our kitchen's island and when right behind me. He got really close and I felt his cock press up against my ass. Not going to lie, definitely turned me on. He grabbed his drink and moved to come behind me again. This time I put my hand out and stopped him from moving past me. I pushed my butt out a little and wiggled it against his dick through his sweat pants. That seemed to be all the signal he needed because he grabbed my hips and started dry humping my ass. I could feel his cock sliding up and down between my cheeks. The joggers I was wearing started to ride down. I hooked my thumbs in the pockets to help them along. My pants fell to the floor. I wasn't wearing underwear because I had just showered and I usually just don't bother.

"Fuck your ass looks amazing," he said leaning back to get a look. I do think my butt looks pretty great. I smacked it and felt my cheeks jiggle. I felt his had reach out and gently touch one of my cheeks; I felt my cock twitch as he did. I arched my back and reached back to spread my cheeks for him, showing off my proudest asset, my cute little asshole.

"You just going to stare or are you going to fuck me? You can just pretend I'm a girl if you want." I took one hand off my ass and reached for the olive oil bottle. I poured a little in my hand and rubbed it around my hole, slowly slipping a few fingers in. I looked back to see he had his cock out. He was slowly stroking it and staring right at me fingering my ass. I moved my hands back to one on either cheek and spread myself for him. I felt myself gaping slightly. "Go slow at first." I said, my heart pounding and my dick leaking.

I felt him press the head of his cock against my hole. It felt warm and squishy and wonderful. My hole instantly relaxed as he pressed against it (I guess all that "practice" was worth it). I found myself pushing back into him. My hips thrust back a few times before I took him all the way to the base of his dick. I felt his balls hit my taint and felt a stream of pre-cum start to flow out of my limp dick. Then he started fucking me. It was incredible. The feeling of his balls slapping against me combined with the feeling of being full was pure heaven. His dick isn't huge but it rubbed against my prostate just right as he thrusted. I gripped the sink to stay upright. My still limp dick was practically pissing pre-cum. Just as I thought I might pass out from the pleasure I heard him grunt, "You want me to fill your ass up? Would you like that? Having an ass full of my cum?"

I could do nothing but nod and grown out a single word. "Please."

I felt his cock start to spasm and he stopped thrusting. Rocking on the balls of my feet, I slowly used my hole to massage every drop out of his cock. With every throb I felt more cum filling my ass. When the spasms stopped he slowly pulled out, leaving me gaping. I let him get a good look at his handy work before turning around and squatting down. I took his dick in my mouth, it tasted like olive oil and cum. I put my hand under my ass and pushed his cum and some of the olive oil out into my hand. I greedily rubbed the mixture on my dick, still horny as hell. I felt like such a slut. I came in about ten seconds, before I even really got hard. I squirted my jizz all over the kitchen floor. His dick popped out of my mouth as I collapsed.

I closed my eyes as the blood slowly returned to my brain. Then Dan spoke, "well it looks like I'm going to have to clean again."

Still very sex drunk I replied, "As long as you cook and clean, I'll do the dishes."