LetMeTouchU4AWyle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belle stood and spun the chair back into its position. She faced him and found herself in his arms once more. His kiss was demanding and passionate, taking her breath away. She clung to him and moaned softly as her body quickly began to tingle from the pressure of his hard muscles against her softer body.

He suddenly pulled back and watched her face as he lifted his sleeve to his nose.

Cole held her eyes as her mind returned to her. When he could see she was present again, he touched her cheek gently. "Would you mind if I took a shower before we did anything else. I smell like a blast furnace."

She nodded, still in a slight daze.

"Make yourself at home. I won't be long," he said. When she nodded to him, he went through the double doors, and she saw she'd guessed right. It was the bedroom with a king-size bed.

Belle wandered into the bedroom and dropped her hat on the table next to the bed. She noted there were no personal pictures in the room, so she wandered out into the living area and spotted one on an end table by the couch and two on the bookcase against the wall. She looked closer and saw Cole smiling with a redhead in his arms. The woman had obviously taken the selfie.

The other two photos were the same. Apparently, Lorraine was the picture taker in the family. She spotted another photo hanging on the wall next to the fireplace. She got closer and saw it was a group photo of the staff at the bank. The only man in the photo stood at the right side of the group, next to Lorraine, and was likely the manager, the man she'd left Cole for. Belle frowned as she'd never choose this doughboy over the man of steel taking a shower in the next room.

Speaking of her date, she moved to the bedroom and prepared for his arrival.

When Cole stepped out of the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist, he stopped as he saw the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on leaning back on her elbows on his bed. She was under the top sheet, which tented over and clung to her nipples as it crossed her chest.

"Are you fresh and clean now?" she asked with a sultry voice.

"Yes," he sighed as his eyes drank her in.

Feeling incredibly desirable, she surreptitiously tugged the top sheet free from her nipples to drop it to her stomach. Her breasts were now exposed to Cole.

"Oh!" he exclaimed quietly, and she giggled at his genuine reaction. She truly enjoyed his innocence. That thought made her recall the frightening moment at the bar, but she pushed that away. She knew... she knew he would never let it out.

Her eye caught movement in the towel around his waist, and her grin returned. She playfully pushed herself up to her knees, the sheet dropping away, and her smile widened as she saw his eyes widen further.

She moved to sit on the edge of the bed and crooked a finger at him to draw him closer. He hesitantly stepped closer until she was able to hook her finger into the towel to tug him closer still. She smiled slyly up at his face and noticed he'd not only bathed, but he'd shaved. The stubble was no more, and his face was smooth and... exceptionally handsome. Maybe it was his high cheekbones or the slightly almond shape of his dark eyes, but something gave him unique features that drew her eyes.

The towel suddenly gave to her insistent pulling, and she was faced with his growing erection. He was... well endowed and becoming bigger as she watched. He also apparently groomed down there too, which she appreciated.

She reached out and took his cock in her hands and sighed at how firm and hot he felt. He was pretty excited, so she decided to help him take the edge off. She leaned forward and pressed her lips against the head of his cock, and he twitched. She looked up at him and saw his surprised expression.

"Aww honey, has no one ever done this for you?" she purred. All he could do was shake his head and watch her in awe. "Then you're in for a treat!"

Chuckling happily to herself, she repeated her earlier move but expanded upon that with licking, sucking, teasingly light licks, and strong strokes, which drove his pleasure higher and higher. Each was a novel experience for him, and she enjoyed his reactions to them.

Finally, his muscles began to tighten up, and his breathing was starting to sound like a steam locomotive.

"Belle! I-I'm going to cum!" he gasped.

She pulled her mouth from the head of his cock as her hands continued to pump his shaft. "Do it, honey! Let it come out!" She took him back in her mouth and struggled to get more than half of him in her mouth now that he was swelling for his orgasm. Fuck, she was getting so wet just from sucking his cock! He was so honest in his enjoyment of her actions. He held nothing back!

"Now! Oh my god!" he cried.

Surge after surge fired into Belle's hot mouth, and she swallowed quickly. When she could tell he was becoming too sensitive, she pulled her mouth away and let her hands slow but squeezed out the last drops her tongue licked away. Seeing his hard stomach muscles ripple with each lick, her grin widened. Fuck, he was sexy!

"So, you enjoyed that?" she purred as she watched his blissed-out expression.

His eyes blinked open, and he seemed to be struggling to focus. "It was... unlike anything I've... felt before... it was amazing!" he panted.

She smiled in satisfaction, then noticed that his cock was still hard in her hands. She's felt it soften a little after his release, but it was back to full strength already. "Looks like this fella is ready for round two. How about you show me what you can do with it?"

Fire came to Cole's eyes, and he bent down and lifted Bell onto his mattress, appropriately oriented. He climbed over her and dipped down to kiss her sensually, tasting her lips, teasing her tongue with his, then sucking hers into his mouth. She moaned into his mouth at how sexy that felt.

He ended the kiss and immediately moved to her breasts, which he enjoyed very much until she finally squealed at how sensitive they were becoming.

Before she could come down from that high, his mouth was teasing her inner thighs and quickly found her wet pussy. His tongue was hot and powerful, stroking and plunging deep inside until she was clinging to his head, pulling his up.

"Fuck me! Please! Put it inside!" she cried desperately.

She felt his heat stroking across her lips and clit, and her body convulsed with the intensity. Then the fat head was pushing against her opening demandingly. The pressure built then she felt herself surrendering to him, and he was inside. Her mouth dropped open, and he moved deeper in small increments, glacially slow, but each downward thrust opened her a little more. The pace was driving her crazy, but she could do nothing to increase the speed as his strength could not be denied.

After what seemed an eternity, his body came to rest against hers, and she had all of him. She held him tight as her body struggled to adjust to how fucking thick he felt inside her depths. His cock felt white-hot, and its pulsing sent waves of sparks deep into her body. His mouth found hers again, but his kiss was gentle and sweet. A reward for enduring the completed joining. She sucked on his lips hungrily as she felt her body begin to relax against the intruder within her.

His first outward stroke almost made her scream. Her body wanted his cock exactly where it was and filled with bliss when he drove it back into place. Those sensations began to amplify as he pulled from her a little more, driving forward again and again until he was giving her long slow deep strokes.

Belle lost the ability to speak, then to think as everything was focused on the sensations they were sharing. She could hear Cole's moans of bliss, mixing with hers. He was equally enthralled with the feeling of their bodies merging and withdrawing. She began to need more, pulling and pushing at his hard muscles to make him accelerate, and this time, he did. That's when she started to scream. It was so fucking good!

Cole pounded Belle into the mattress with and almost bruising force, but still, she demanded more as ecstasy obliterated reason and rational thought. Both were reduced to base gasps and grunts until they were screaming once more with their release. Cole thrust deep one last time and filled her with his hot essence. Belle clung to his body with all her strength, arms and legs, her lips pressed tightly against his neck once more, feeling the almost frantic pounding of his pulse there. She let her mind roam free as she felt his heat fill her.

They lay there, catching their breath, Cole relieving some of the pressure of his body on hers with his knees and elbows, but keeping her pinned to the mattress under him. She felt safe and secure, and that just added to her happiness.

She felt him softening inside her, but he remained there enjoying their connection.

When he pulled his face back to look at her with wonder in his eyes, she felt another wave of joy sweep through her. She lifted her head to gently bite his lower lip.

He raised an eyebrow at her when her head dropped back to the bed. She grinned up at him. "You trying to push me through the mattress?"

His expression immediately became contrite. "I didn't hurt you, did I? It's been a long time—"

"No! No, I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining. It was wonderful! Just... very enthusiastic!" she said and giggled.

Cole's face showed his bliss for a moment. "Stop laughing! I'm feeling that squeezing some sensitive parts!"

Belle's smile just got wider. "I've never caused an orgasm with laughter before!" She giggled again then moaned herself as Cole's refractory period ended, and he began to stiffen once more in surges.

"It seems this is a game two can play," Cole chuckled at Belle's expression of bliss.

The frenzied need had passed, and this time both enjoyed a much calmer pace. The build-up was slow, and they kissed slowly, lingering on the pleasure they shared. When they finally reached their peaks, the euphoria lasted longer and ebbed slower.

When Cole eventually pulled himself slowly from Belle, she felt tingles all over her body and basked in them as he rested his large body next to her. The air was just a little chilly, so he pulled the top sheet up.

Exhaustion pulled at his eyelids, but he struggled to remain awake for Belle's sake. He felt the bed move as Belle rolled onto her side, facing him and rested her head on her palm as she gazed down at his sleepy face. She smiled and was gratified to see him return it. The pain of loss was no longer dominating his expression, at least in this moment of afterglow. She reached over and cupped his cheek with her hand, feeling him relax further, his eyelids slowly closing as the smile remained.

"Sleep, my sweet lover," she sighed as she caressed his face.

When his breathing settled into a deep and slow rhythm, Belle reached over to her hat and plucked two of the light blue jewels from the badge. She gently placed them against his temples, where they remained when she pulled her fingers away. She smiled at his sweet innocence.

"Sleep... and forget."

-=-

In the wee hours before dawn, Belle stood shivering on the side of the highway before the pretty cottage, cursing under her breath. Her ride was late.

When the black SUV finally rushed around the corner silently with its lights off, she breathed a sigh of relief. It quickly slowed to a stop, and she noticed its damaged grill before she jumped into the rear passenger door, easing it closed quietly as they got underway once more.

"Why were you late?" she snapped crisply, glaring between the driver, his navigating passenger, and the auxiliary passenger seated next to her.

"Breen struck a large herbivore three miles back. We had to stop to assess the damage," the navigator blurted as the driver shot him an angry look.

"You should have been watching for road hazards as well, Tark!" the driver grumbled.

"Enough!"

"You killed the Wyle Darken, yes? Tell me it's dead!" the auxiliary barked at her in fear.

Belle drove the deadly sharp tips of her silver nails through the fabric of its pants into the soft tissues between its legs. Its howl of agony quickly faded as it passed out. The auxiliary wasn't dead and wouldn't die from the injuries she'd inflicted. But it also wouldn't be diluting their gene pool with its inferior attributes. She cleaned her fingers off on the auxiliary's pant leg. The driver and navigator were silent, but she could smell their fear.

"The Wyle Darken has been neutralized. It's gone native."

The driver was obviously feeling emboldened by the fact that it was immune from immediate physical disciplining while in control of the vehicle. "They are experts at blending in with native populations while they wait to be activated. When you say, it's gone native..."

Pale blue eyes locked on the neck of the driver, and his hand unconsciously touched the spot as his panic scent increased. She looked away. "I wasn't speaking of its physical nature. It's taken on Human emotions and values as well."

"WHAT?!?" both occupants of the front seat blurted in unison. The SUV swayed before the driver got control once more.

"I'm not clear on how it started, but... it fell in love."

That was met with stunned silence.

"That... it doesn't seem possible for a Wyle Darken to feel any emotion other than rage," the navigator breathed in wonder.

Belle recalled the touch and kiss of her target last night and allowed herself a sweet smile in the privacy of the back seat.

She would also be keeping secret the fact that she was carrying Cole's child. She was up for furlough after this mission, so she'd be going home, and she'd likely retire as she'd earned it with this mission. Home was a perfect place to begin a new life.

Especially when she knew her planet was now safe from their ancient enemy's last remaining ultimate weapon.

However, she wasn't free to leave just yet. There was one more task she would have to take care of before they left Earth.

"Before the mission is complete, we'll be picking up two of the natives to take with us," she said as she used the tip of her fingernail to etch a line into the glass over the group photo she'd taken from the cottage. The line encircled Lorraine and her chubby lover. She handed it forward to the navigator, who examined the image of the two humans.

"What do we need these two natives for?" he asked.

"Insurance against the rage."

The two up front shut up as chills ran down their spine.

A few moments later, the driver felt emboldened once more. "What will we do with them?"

She thought for a few minutes. "The Kellinians are always looking for sex surrogates for their slug factories."

The SUV did another slight fishtail as the driver shuddered violently. The navigator held a stomach content expulsion bag to his mouth as he hunched over, making retching noises.

Belle sat back with her hands resting protectively across her stomach and smiled contentedly as the fingers of her right hand slowly twirled the loose wedding band she now wore on her left hand. She'd switch to the one from Lorraine, if she still had it, once they collected her. Then she'd wear Cole's ring on a chain around her neck and over her heart.

As it should be.

-=-

Morning arrived slowly, as the sun's first rays touched the sheets on the large bed. The reflected brightness caused Cole's eyes to slowly flutter open. He stretched and felt his muscles tell him of some strenuous activity the night before. He let his mind slip back to the time, but there was nothing.

Odd.

He rolled onto his stomach and inhaled deeply. His scent was present, so he ignored that, but there was another scent that made his cock throb. Warm honey and female excitement. He pushed back the top sheet and looked down to see he had some residual cum on his cock. So, he'd had sex with a delicious smelling female.

Again, he let his mind roam back through the previous night and... nothing.

Very odd.

That's when he realized he felt... good. Really good, in fact. He was aware that, for some reason, today felt so much better than he'd felt for some time. A weight was gone. Something pulling his heart down into the murk was no longer there! He tried to recall what it had been, but he was feeling so good now, he didn't want to risk rediscovering the source of the pain.

Grinning to himself, he rolled over onto his back and held his hands outstretched before him, letting the sunlight play over their scarred surfaces. Something caught his eye. He brought his left hand closer to his face and saw there was a small band of flesh on his left ring finger that was worn smooth... but he wore no ring.

Still, he felt good. That seemed to matter most. He walked to the bathroom, peed, and took a shower to get cleaned up. He pulled on his big terry dressing gown and wandered out of the bedroom to stand by the kitchen island. He smiled and stretched again.

Coffee.

He stepped over to the kitchen counter and brewed up a small pot of coffee, and when it was ready, he poured himself a mug and carried it outside to the porch. He sat in one of the rocking chairs and looked pensively at the second one as he sipped the hot and bitter beverage.

He cast his mind back to recall who might have sat in that chair beside him, but there was nothing there.

That didn't mean he remembered nothing. As he went further back, really not that far, there was... emotion. And the further back he went, the stronger the emotion became until it filled his being. It was glorious!

Moving forward in time, he encountered the fairly recent point where that wonderous emotion just faded away. He knew whatever he'd been feeling recently, the darkness, hadn't been love, the powerful emotion he'd just now recalled.

Something had affected his memory.

Deep inside, he felt a presence suddenly activate, and a quiet voice sounded in his mind.

"Re-sequence, flush and restart. Anomaly detected. Interference detected. Restoring prime memory backup—"

"Negative," he asserted and felt the process pause.

"Primary mission objective requires the elimination of anomaly. Restoring prime memory backup—"

"Negative." Cole let his mind put the pieces together. He stood and walked back into the cottage. He scanned the room with his eyes and noted gaps in the knickknacks on the bookshelves and end tables, but he didn't recall what was missing.

Puzzling over those gaps, he walked back outside and sat once more.

Years ago, Cole's heart had been filled with love. That had recently gone away, and today he no longer felt it. But this morning, he awoke with a beautiful feeling of elation. That's the only way he could describe it. Something terrible and dark had been lifted from him. He knew he had the woman who smelled like warm honey to thank for that. She'd done something to his memories and had taken steps to ensure the evidence or reminders had been eliminated.

Should he be angry for her interference? He couldn't find it in himself to fault her.

"Primary mission objective requires the elimination of anomaly. Restoring prime memory backup—"

"Negative. Expunge prime memory backup," Cole ordered, not allowing time for his rational mind to argue.

There was a momentary pause. "Validate. Reason for expunge."

"Backup contains corruption, harmful to primary mission objective," he insisted.

"Authorization."

"H044JWSP3021-33KKLE22," Cole recited from memory.

"Accepted. Prime Memory Backup expunged. Awaiting activation of Primary Mission." The voice went silent as the biochemical battle computer powered down.

He sucked in a breath of relief as now he wouldn't be able to restore the memories the woman last night had eliminated. He paused for a moment as he realized he'd made that decision strictly based on how good he felt this morning. That feeling of being freed from a terrible burden.