Let's Get Physical

Story Info
Morgan offers up her ass.
6.4k words
4.7
33.8k
41
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again this is entirely fictional. This is fantasy and not meant to be taken as "reality" based. It's written porn.

The loud knocking on my door woke me up. I looked over at the clock to see that it was a little after seven in the morning on a Saturday. 'What the fuck?' I thought. I laid there, hoping the person would go away...but they didn't.

I got out of bed and went to the door, unlocked it and opened it up to see Morgan standing there. "What the hell?" she said.

"What?"

"We're supposed to go to the gym."

"I thought you and Bayley went to a party last night."

"We did."

"How are you still ready to go to the gym then?"

"Come on, get dressed."

I groaned, "Maybe next time."

"You said that last week."

"Did I?"

"Come on, dickhead."

"Can't we go later?"

"No, now hurry up."

"Go on ahead, and I'll meet you there."

"Bullshit. You'll just go back to bed."

"You could join me," I said, smiling. Morgan rolled her eyes.

She looked at me and sighed, "If you come with me to work out...I'll let you give my ass a workout."

I stared at Morgan for a few seconds. We are I guess what you could call, "sex buddies." Finally, I spoke, "You mean--"

"--Anal."

"You're just fucking with me."

"I guess you won't know unless you get your ass in gear and get ready." When I didn't move, she sighed, "If you don't get dressed in the next two minutes, I'm going to kick your ass."

"I'd like to see you try," I said, smiling.

"Would you?" she said, getting in my face...or trying to, she's too short to really get in my face.

"Please Morgs...you're afraid of a crab and being in your basement without the lights on, I'm not scared."

She started laughing, "Shut up, dickhead."

That made me laugh, "Let me go get dressed since I'm awake now."

"Yeah, that's why you're going to go...because you're awake now."

While I was in the bedroom changing, I yelled out to Morgan, "Hey, how's your sister?" I asked.

Next thing I knew Morgan was standing in the doorway, "Stay the fuck away from Renee, pervert." she said, legit angry.

I looked at her like she was crazy, "I was talking about Sasha, you psycho."

Morgan looked a little embarrassed, "I'm serious about Renee."

"Yeah, I got that."

"Good."

"Sooo, I guess I'm ready if you are."

* * * * *

We were about to the gym when Morgan looked over at me, "Sorry about earlier. It's just I've heard guys talking about Renee."

"It's alright. I know you guys are close."

"Yeah."

Just before we walked inside the gym, I looked over at her, "But she will be eighteen this year, right?" I asked with a smile on my face.

She looked over at me, "Asshole."

"What? I just wanted to be sure so I can get her a birthday card."

"You're pushing it. I'd shut up if I were you. If you keep going, not only will you not get my ass...you won't get any pussy either. Or even a blowjob."

"I'm sure Bayley would fill in for you."

Morgan smiled, "Yeah, probably."

* * * * *

For pretty much the entire time we were at the gym I was checking Morgan out, as I'm sure just about every guy and maybe even some of the girls were, as well. She's got a pretty sick body. Six-pack abs, thick, muscular thighs, and nice calves, too. Her arms are fairly jacked, as well.

Of course, one of the other things that is pretty awesome with her is her ass. It's bigger than you think it would be, given her body, but it's definitely a firm ass that most guys would find themselves drooling over. Oh, did I mention that she also has model looks?

If I was to guess, I'd put Morgan at about 5'1" and somewhere around 115 pounds. She has pretty long, brown hair and brown eyes. Her tits used to be kinda small, but that was awhile ago. That, and they look to be a little bigger lately. Maybe a small C, now.

I heard a few guys saying some things about Morgan while they watched her. I couldn't really blame them, but it was a little annoying. Although that was hypocritical since I had been staring at her, as well. A couple times throughout our workout she would catch me and give me a look.

Morgan set the weights down that she had been using and looked over my way. The two guys near me were still looking and saying things about her. Morgan walked over towards us, the guys behind me were getting a little excited about it.

Morgan ignored them, but walked right up to me. "Hey, can I get a drink of your water?" she asked.

"Sure," I said. Morgan smiled and grabbed my bottle. I watched her as she took a long drink. She sat it back down on the floor. Then, just to mess with the guys near me, she got up on her tiptoes, grabbed my shirt and pulled me down closer. She pressed her lips to mine and even slipped me a little bit of tongue.

As she broke the kiss, she looked at me and winked. Then, in a louder than necessary voice, she said, "Can't wait to get back to your place." She turned and walked back over to where she had been. Meanwhile, the guys behind me were mumbling in frustration.

* * * * *

As we were walking back to my place, I said, "Pretty funny when you came over and kissed me."

"Why was it funny?"

"The guys behind me had been staring at you and saying all kinds of things. Then you came over, kissed me and that shut them up."

"Imagine what they would have done if I had started sucking your dick," she said, laughing.

"Who cares about them, I'm imagining what I would have done if you had done that."

Morgan looked over at me, "What would you have done?" I looked at her and I'm not going to lie, the way she looked with the beanie she was wearing to combat the cold was pretty hot to me.

"Fucked your face," I said. I was mostly joking to see what she would say.

"Fuck...that would have been hot."

"Is that right?" I asked, smiling.

"Well, my pussy is leaking now...so yeah."

"Fuck me, Morgs," I said.

"Um, yeah...that's the plan," she said, smiling her ridiculously hot smile.

"And you're serious about the butt thing."

"The butt thing?" she asked, humorously.

"Anal," I said, clarifying, even though I didn't need to.

"Dead serious."

"Why? Wait...don't tell me. Bayley has something to do with it." Bayley was her friend.

"Yeah, I mean she mentioned it the other day."

"What do you mean?"

"That she and this guy she's been seeing has been having anal more than 'regular' sex."

"Too cheap for birth control?" I asked, jokingly.

Morgan smiled, "Knowing her, she probably really likes it in the butt."

"And you think you might?" I asked. Morgan looked at me sideways, and kinda smiled. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing."

"Bullshit, nothing. Tell me."

"What are you talking about?"

"I saw the look you just gave me and the mischievous smile. What was that all about?"

"I may have experimented."

"With your butt."

"Yeah."

"How?"

Morgan shrugged, "Fingering and small things."

"Small things?"

"Like a Sharpie, umm...what else? Hair brush handle."

"Well...now I'm hard," I said, sarcastically.

"Good thing we're almost there," she said, smiling. "Have you ever done that?"

"What?"

"Anal."

I thought about lying, but didn't see the point. "Yeah. A few times."

Morgan didn't say anything for what felt like five minutes, but it was probably only thirty seconds. "I know."

"How do you know?"

"I've heard things."

"Oh...Sasha told you," I joked. Morgan punched me in the arm...hard. "What was that for?"

"Gee...I wonder."

"I just meant that Nicole told her that I fucked her in the ass, and then Sasha told you." Nicole was Sasha's friend.

"Yeah, sure you did."

"Remember when you used to be able to take a joke without getting violent?" I said.

"Maybe you just push my buttons."

"Hmm...that could be."

* * * * *

Morgan and I made our way to the small bathroom and began to get undressed. Well, she started to get undressed, I watched her. Seeing her in her tight gym clothes had been hot, but it was even hotter seeing her taking them off.

She started with the tight workout pants, or leggings, or whatever they're called. What was even hotter was seeing her in the thong she had on. It was a regular black one, but seeing her in it is what made it so damn hot to me.

I knew she knew I was watching her, but she didn't say anything. At least not until she removed her sports bra and threw it at me. "Alright. Show's over. Get undressed so we can get a shower," she said.

Her areola's were a little smaller than a soda can, and more oval shaped, than round. They were decorated with small bumps. Her nipples were pea sized. "Are your tits getting bigger?" I asked.

Morgan looked at me like I was an idiot. "Maybe you just haven't seen them lately."

"Hmm, that could be it," I said, as I started to get undressed. Surprisingly, she watched me, a lot like I had watched her. Before long we were standing there, almost naked. She was still wearing her thong. I was in my boxers.

"I hope you don't mind my bush," she said, looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me."

"Um...not as long as you don't mind mine."

She smiled at me, "Bullshit. I know how much you like it when my pussy is silky smooth."

"Yeah. I do. But, as long as your pussy itself is bald, I can live with a landing strip or lighting bolt or whatever else you may have."

Morgan looked at me like she didn't believe me. But, she eventually pushed her thong down to reveal that her pussy was indeed bald. I realized I had licked my lips and I didn't even mean to. Morgan started laughing, "Dork," she said.

Morgan motioned for me to remove my boxers, which I did. She looked down at my cock, then up at me. "I thought you said you had a bush."

"I did. But, I trimmed things up. And you said you did, too."

"Yeah, I can see that."

Morgan turned and stepped into the shower. I followed her. It was barely big enough for us to fit inside. Morgan turned the water on and pointed at the body wash. I handed it to her, or tried to. "You do it," she said, smiling.

I squeezed some out into my hands and began to rub them over her upper chest, before I moved down and ran them over her firm tits. Her nipples dragged against the palms of my hands. I didn't linger there, as much as I would have have liked to. Instead, I moved down to her stomach, but went no further.

Morgan grabbed my wrist and slid my hand down to her pussy and rubbed it back and forth while she looked right at me. I smiled at her, as she slid my hand over her pussy a few more times, then pushed my hand away.

I squeezed out some more body wash and knelt down in front of her. I ran my soapy hands up and down over her thick, muscular thighs before working down to her lower legs. Occasionally, I would glance at her pussy...just because.

Morgan leaned against the wall of the shower, lifted her leg up and placed her foot on my bent knee. I ran my soapy hands over her foot and in between her toes which caused her to start to laugh and move her foot away from me. We did the same thing with her other foot.

"Your turn," she said.

I stood up and handed her the body wash. She took it from and squeezed some out into her hands and placed them on my chest. She took her time getting down to my stomach, then slid her hands over to my hips. She looked up at me and smiled.

I returned the smile and watched as she knelt down in front of me. She took more body wash into her hands and ran them up and down over my legs, purposely ignoring my cock. Once she was done, she stood back up and leaned close to me, about a foot away.

She slipped her hand in between us and ran her hand over my balls. She fondled them while she looked me in the eyes. I cleared my throat to try and cover the small moan that her hand had caused. Then, she ran her hand over my cock. It began to grow in her hand.

She started to giggle and looked down as I got harder and thus bigger in her hand. "Your hands must be Miracle-Grow or something," I said. She looked back up at me and began to slide her hand back and forth along my hard cock, but only for a few seconds.

She handed me the body wash and turned around so I could wash her back. I washed her back before kneeling down and starting with her calves and working my way up to her thighs. I looked at her big, firm ass while I ran my hands over her upper legs.

I was looking at her ass, imagining what it was going to look like to see my cock inside of it. I quickly shook the thought from my head and slid my hands up and over her ass, squeezing it several times. I heard her moan softly. I wanted to slide my fingers over her asshole, but decided not to appear too eager.

I stood up and pressed against her, running my hands around her body, sliding them over her stomach and up to her tits again. I cupped them in my hands, and squeezed them gently. Morgan leaned back against me and started to grind her ass against my cock.

I ran my fingers over her nipples several times before I trapped them between my thumb and index fingers. I ran my slick fingers over them lightly pulling on them, as they got harder and harder. Morgan pressed her ass against me a little harder. "Fuck me," she moaned.

That wasn't really what I was aiming for, at least not yet. But, I wasn't going to argue with her. I slid one hand from her tit, down her stomach and placed it on her hip. My other hand I slid around and placed it on her shoulder.

I pushed her shoulder forward, while pulling her hip towards me so that she was slightly bent over. I slid my hand from her hip and grabbed my cock and lined it up with her pussy, and slowly slid inside of her. "Oh God," she moaned.

I was almost always surprised with how ridiculously tight her pussy was. Like, I somehow always forgot. But then I'd slip inside of her and instantly be reminded. "Damn Morgs. You're so fucking tight," I moaned.

"Just wait until you get that dick in my ass," she said.

"Holy shit."

"You're not going to come are you?" she asked. Not in a joking way, she was legit curious.

"Not yet."

"Okay, good."

I began to slowly, but deeply slide my cock in and out of her tight pussy. The water of the shower was raining down on her back. It dawned on me that I should move around so that it was hitting my back instead of hers, but with how small the shower was, that would be difficult.

Several times I slid all the way inside of her but pushed forward a little more, she would slightly raise up on her toes. "Fuck me Matt," she moaned. She usually didn't like the slow stuff, at least not with me. Of course, she may like it slow when it came time to put my cock in her ass.

I picked up the pace a little, but was still going deep. With each full thrust her body was moving forward slightly. Morgan placed her hand on the shower wall to keep from hitting her head. Or maybe she was bracing herself so I could get deeper.

Just when I felt like she was used to that, I began to go faster, thrusting into her with steady, deep thrusts into her pussy. "Oh shit. That feels good," Morgan moaned.

Getting into a nice rhythm I began to slide almost all the way out of her, before thrusting back inside of her. I was surprised with the steady grip I had on her hips, given that we were in the shower and soapy water was all over us.

Morgan looked back at me, "Squeeze some body wash onto my back," she said.

Seemed a bit odd, but whatever. I reached over with one hand to grab the body wash. Morgan, with her hand on the wall began to push herself back on my cock while I was preoccupied. "Where at?" I asked.

"Lower back."

I squeezed out a pool about the size of a quarter and sat the body wash back on the shelf, and grabbed onto her hips again. Morgan reached behind her with one hand and ran her fingers through the body wash. She rubbed her ass a bit.

But, then she slid her fingers between her ass. I heard her moan a little louder and knew she was rubbing her asshole. I slowed down a little bit. "Keep going faster," she said. I resumed thrusting into her at the pace I had been as she slowly worked the tip of her finger into her asshole.

"Fuck me, Morgs. That's hot," I moaned. She looked back at me while she continued to finger her ass while I fucked her pussy.

"Oh my God, your cock feels so good in my pussy." she moaned.

I always liked it better when she said, "cock" rather than "dick." Not sure why, but it sounds hotter to me. Not just her saying it, but any girl. I gave her a couple of hard thrusts which caused her to grunt, but I knew she could take it. Sometimes, she prefers it, honestly.

After those few thrusts, I pulled out of her, knelt down behind her and buried my face between her fantastic ass. I buried my tongue as deep as I could get it into her pussy. Morgan slid her hand down and began to rub her clit. Occasionally her fingers slid across my chin.

"Fucking eat that pussy," she moaned. There was something about the way Morgan would talk like that that always made me so hard. It happens with most girls, but even more when Morgan did it. I placed my hands on her ass and spread it open so that I could get my face buried a little deeper.

"Holy shit, I'm going to come," she moaned. I moaned back, mostly as encouragement for her to come. Seconds later I felt her pussy clench on my tongue which was still inside her. It felt really weird, but it was super hot. That was followed by her warm juices sliding across my tongue.

I slipped my tongue out of her pussy and quickly swallowed her delicious pussy juice. "Fuck me," she moaned. I quickly stood up and slid my cock inside of her slippery pussy. "Holy shit," she nearly yelled. I thrust into her quickly and deeply.

Her pussy was tightly wrapped around my cock which nearly pushed me over the edge, but it loosened slightly and the moment passed where I thought I was going to explode inside her. I continued to thrust into her, but then she clamped down onto my cock again.

This time, I was certain she did it on her own. Before, I think it was because of her orgasm. "I want to see you come," she said.

"You're going to see it soon."

Morgan reached over and managed to turn the water off. I thrust into her a couple more times before I pulled out of her pussy. Morgan managed to spin around and kneel down in front of me. She wrapped her hand around my cock and began to quickly stroke me.

I don't know why she likes to do this so much, but she does. Not that I'm complaint, because it's quite hot. She continued to jerk my cock while she looked up at me. "I want you to come so fucking bad," she said, almost pouting.

I moaned while leaning my head back. She knew I was getting close. "Give it to me. Give me that hot fucking cum all over my face."

"Holy shit," I moaned.

"Fucking paint my face, you know how much I love to feel your cum on me," she said.

"Oh God, Morgs."

She continued stroking me. I tensed up, which caused my cock to expand slightly and I saw her smile, because she knew what meant. She continued stroking me as I exploded. The first spurt flew out with such force it flew over her head and hit the wall behind her.

"Holy shit," she gasped. A second and third hit her in the face. One landed high on her forehead, the second just above her eyes. To more spurts came out and landed on her cheek and nose. A final spurt landed on her lips and chin.

Once she knew that I was done shooting cum she leaned forward and took my cock in her mouth and began to suck on it, while sliding back and forth. She was easily taking half of my cock in her mouth and it was intense. With the sensitivity of the head it was almost unbearable...almost.

"Holy fucking shit, Morgs." I moaned loudly.

Morgan looked up at me, she slid back off my cock and looked up at me. "That was crazy," she said, looking back behind her. I followed her gaze, and saw the cum on the wall of the shower. It was starting to run down it.

12