Let's Get Physical Pt. 03

Story Info
Simone experiences a new way of life.
4k words
4.5
2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 03/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung in the strappado position that Annie had left me in, her pee dripping off of my soaked head and hair, legs spread wide. After some time, she returned and lowered my wrists and removed the bar holding my ankles apart. She tugged me by the leash until I felt the soft grass again and then the roughness of the patio. She freed my wrists from behind me only to secure them again in front of me. She threaded a rope through the chain hold the cuffs together and reattached the spreader bar. Then she pulled on the rope until I was on my tippy toes.

I felt the shock of the cold water as she hosed me down from head to toe, cleaning the sweat, drool, and pee from my body, again leaving me hanging, so to speak, still blindfolded and shivering from the cold bath I had gotten from the hose. She dried me off and then I felt something rough skimming over my skin. And then I felt the beginnings of something itching. She traced up and down my legs, tickled my armpits, ran whatever it was between my butt cheeks until I was beginning to itch all over.

Finally she spoke, saying, "The fun thing about DIY kink is finding ideas to tease and torture you right in my backyard. In the woods where we were just playing, there is a patch of stinging nettle." As she said this, I felt the swish and the sharp bite of the nettle branches land over the cane marks she had left earlier.

I yelped out, almost forgetting to say, in a breaking voice, "O-one."

"Good girl!" said Annie as she continued to whip my bottom, thighs, and genitals with the nettle branches. "I want to give you something to remember me by when you go to sleep later. If you can get to sleep, that is." She gave me a total of 25 thwacks with the branches. I felt her wrapping rope around my waist and felt her attaching the branches to the rope at the small of my back, letting them hang down on my bottom and in my butt crack. She moved to the front of me and pulled the stinging branches between my legs, securing them in the front, the itching already becoming unbearable from the accused bikini bottom.

She removed the spreader bar from my legs and I could then stand again. I felt her pulling something up my legs, an adult sized diaper cover that was tight around my thighs and waist. I felt her trimming the branches at the edge of the diaper cover and removing the rope since the nettles were now trapped inside of the waterproof pants. I felt the waist pull tight and heard the 'snick' of a lock, sealing the itchy branches against my skin.

"There is a rumor that urine soothes stinging nettle but I am not sure. For all I know, it may make it worse. I suspect you will find out because you will be in these pants for a while now, Simone." I could barely control the twitching and squirming as the itch spread all over my crotch, bottom, and genitals. "If you do a good job servicing me, maybe, just maybe, I may let you free of the nettles sooner." I felt her behind me, securing something over the diaper cover, another kind of belt though with a strap that went through the legs. A strap-on harness, it seemed. Annie let my wrists down and detached the cuffs from one another.

She pulled me by the collar into the house, still blindfolded. I sensed that we were approaching the bedroom, feeling the sensation of the carpet under my feet. She left me to twitch and squirm for a few minutes and I heard movement. Finally, there was a tug on my collar pulling me forward and she said, "Reach out your hands, slut." I did and felt her waist, the bare skin warm to the touch. I roamed around her waist and back and down to her bottom, also bare. I slid my hands between her legs and felt the growing wetness in a curly bush. Feeling around, I figured out that we were next to the bed and I stood back up, pushing her down from the back so she was bent over the bed.

I kneeled behind her, the itching excruciating now, knowing that pleasing Annie was my only path to relief. I tapped Annie's legs to spread them then buried my face, blindfold still depriving me of seeing her bare body, between her legs from the back, licking and sucking her swollen pussy lips. I now understood the depravity of her plan. It was clear the she wanted me to fuck her with the strap-on. I had reached down to feel the large dildo attached to the harness I had on over my diaper cover. Doing so would put pressure on the nettles.

I licked and lapped at her pussy until I heard her moan and push herself against my face as she began to shudder to a first orgasm. Then she pushed me away and rearranged herself, now on her back on the edge of the bed. With her long strong legs, she grabbed me by the waist and pulled me to her, guiding the fake cock into her waiting pussy, "Fuck me, Simone, fuck me hard, make me scream out in pleasure." The itching was almost unbearable as I plunged into her over and over, varying the speed, depth, and intensity from time to time, the balls of the fake clock slapping against her dripping taint, the juices running down between her legs.

"Get creative, girl, this is fine though it won't get me off," she commanded. I took the cock from her and knelt behind her, licking the juices from between her legs, plunging my tongue into her asshole. "Ah, yes, now we are talking. I will let you in on a secret: I am one of those women who gets off from anal sex. Fuck me in the ass, slut, and that may be your way out of those pants." I stood and slid my hands between her legs, gathering all the pussy juice that I could find and smearing it on her asshole. I plunged the cock deep into her pussy a number of times, then used my hands to position it at the back door.

Putting my hands on her hips, I slowly pulled her onto the strap on until I could feel the pressure of her bottom on my now burning pubis mons trapped in the pants. I slipped in and out of Annie's ass, slowly ramping up, her pushing back against me to make the thrusts all the harder. Her breath was becoming more ragged again and she was crying out for me to fuck her harder and harder. I tugged her up and flipped her over, cock slipping out of her. I pushed her forward and onto the bed, plunging the fake cock into her as I lay on her back, my hips bucking like a jackhammer now.

"Yes, like that, please, don't stop, don't you dare stop you fucking slut. Make me cum hard!" And I increased my pace even more, mixed thoughts swirling as I submitted to Annie and also fucked her hard in the way I might if I was dominating her. "Yes, yes, yes, yes, Simone, I am cumming!" She lifted her hips off the bed and I felt and heard the gush of squirt that erupted from her pussy as she clamped down on the dildo that I was still thrusting into her. As if on cue, my bladder let go and I learned that, no, urine did not soothe nettle sting. If anything, it helped spread the sting around, though it did not stop me from fucking her.

She pulled herself off of me and rose off the bed. I trembled with the increased sting in the watertight pants. She spun me around and shoved me onto the bed, pushing me back until I was leaning against the headboard. There was a brief pause while she put a condom on the strap on in case it was dirty and she then mounted the strap on, this time with pussy, plunging it all the way into her, me feeling her weight pinning me down, putting further pressure on the now sloshy itchy soup in my pants. She ground herself on the strap on relentlessly, gasping out, "It takes... me longer... to cum... this way, but... I... am... determined!"

I felt her put a breast to my lips and I suckled her nipple as she continued to drive down onto me. She put on her my hands on the other breast and said, "Pinch them, bite them, hard!" And I complied, rolling the one nipple in my fingers until she cried out and pressing the other to my upper teeth with my tongue, "Yes, that's it, fuck yes, make my nipples ache while I fuck you." She bounced harder and harder on the dildo until she plunged it deep into her, pressing her clit hard against the base, latching her mouth onto mine for a deep passionate kiss while she bucked and shivered in orgasm.

When it subsided, she collapsed against me, her full weight on me as she was spent. As she caught her breath, she placed many kisses on my face and mouth and when she had regained her composure, she said, "I have a choice for you: I will take off the blindfold and you will be able to see me for the rest of the weekend but I won't take off the diaper cover until tomorrow morning, leaving you to suffer with the mess that is in there or I take off the diaper cover and leave the blindfold on until you leave on Monday.

I groaned out loud at the dilemma, knowing that I should choose to leave the blindfold on but also wanting to see her body. My lust got the better of me and I stammered out, saying, "Please, Ma'am, I want to see you. I will suffer for you." This sealed my fate as she rose off of me and pulled me to the edge of the bed.

"Are you SURE, slut?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I must see you."

"If I do, you won't sleep in the bedroom tonight, you will sleep in the doghouse."

"Anything, Ma'am, just please let me see you!"

She disappeared for a bit, then returned, first removing my wrist cuffs, then slipping bondage mittens over my fists, then reattaching the wrist cuffs with a metallic snap to secure the mittens. "These will stay on for the rest of the weekend. You are my helpless dependent slut. I am going to take your blindfold off. I want you to close your eyes until I say that you can open them. Once I remove the blindfold, I am putting the keys to your diaper cover into a timed lockbox until 7 am tomorrow morning. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand."

"OK, you are consenting to this agony." I closed my eyes and I felt her hands remove the blindfold and then her step away. "My fate will be to go nude for the rest of the weekend, even after I remove your diaper cover. You may open your eyes."

I blinked open my eyes slowly and they adjusted to the light. There Annie was, in all her post orgasmic glory. More disheveled than usual, pubic hair soaked with her pussy juice and squirt. Her body was well toned, with a narrow waist and a juicy peach of a bottom that I spied as she twirled for me. Her breasts were lovely, not too big, not too small, with smaller than usual pinkish nipples that were still erect. She sauntered over to me and offered her breast again, letting me such and lick it until she moved my mouth to the other nipple.

"Do you like what you see? It is hard to imagine that it is worth what you will endure though you will see it all weekend."

"Yes, Ma'am, you far exceed any fantasies that I had about you. You are delicious in so many ways."

"Thank you, slut. I am going to rinse off and then I will give you a sponge bath. Please join me in the bathroom." I sat on the toilet, wishing I could relieve the infernal itch that I felt under the diaper cover, though I knew that I had chosen my fate. She soaped and rinsed herself in the bath then rose to shower off and wash her hair. Even when she dried herself, she did not hide her body from me.

When we were done, she led me to the kitchen. She made up a concoction of rice, refried beans, salsa, guacamole, and cheese, heated it, and put it into the dog bowl next to a bowl full of water, both on a little rack. She pointed to it without a word and I realized how hungry I was. I started to gobble up the food and slurp the water as she made a burrito for herself and ate it. When we were done, she cleaned off my face.

"It is a little before 7 pm. I am going to bring you to the doghouse soon. You will have a chain attached to your collar that is secured to the ground outside the doghouse. You won't have to worry about peeing or pooing in the yard, the diaper cover will contain that. You are free to roam outside the doghouse though I am going to make it more difficult for you." She fetched a box off of the counter and pulled out a realistic looking dog head mask. "Someone lent this to me when I was looking for ideas on Reddit. I hope that the sizing works well. It's from the same folks who lent me the cuffs and collar. They work well together."

I nodded my head as she found the closure at the back of the mask and pulled the hood over my head. It was snug though it fit well. There was a tube that went into my mouth, like a straw and when I opened my mouth, the mouth of the dog moved, too. What was curious was that the eyes were covered. I thought she was not going to blindfold me! As if she could read my mind, she said, "Don't worry, you will get your sight back soon." She removed my collar, fastened the closure, put on a different collar which then magnetically attached to the mask though I could feel something pressing against my voice box, two somethings, in fact. The bondage mitts were patterned like paws and I felt her removing my ankle cuffs, putting on some booties, then securing my ankles again.

Suddenly, I saw a view of the room from my point of view. The inside of the eyes were VR view screens! There must be small cameras in the hood as I could now see though just ahead of me and I had to turn my head to view to the side. I attempted to speak and all that came out was a bark. Annie jumped with glee, her breasts bouncing, petting my head. "Who's a good puppy? This hood is magical, isn't it?" I barked in agreement. "The eyes can show your point of view," click "one of the security cameras in the house," click, I could see us in third person. "Or anything else that I want to show you" click, a bdsm film filled my vision. "I have control over what you will see. For now, let's keep your pov."

She clipped a leash on the collar and tugged me down to the ground, "The hood is also a shock collar. A mild one, I am told, though I don't know what that means. If you rise more than, let's see, I think 3' works, off the ground, you will get shocked. Let's test it." She pressed something on her phone and said, "Stand up." I hesitantly began to stand and a sharp shock pulsed in my neck and I let out a yelp and fell back to my knees. "OK, it seems to work. They recommend testing on the first level of power and setting the power at 5 for maintenance. If you set it off, the power level goes up 1. There are 25 levels. I suspect that you won't be testing that, will you, my little bitch?"

I shook my head and let out a pitiful mewling bark. "Lastly, try sucking on the straw." When I did, the mouth opened and the tongue began to lap. She tugged me to the dog bowls and I was able to lap up some water which found its way into the straw. I then rubbed my furred head against her leg affectionately. "OK, Simone, let's go." She tugged on the leash. She led me to the backyard, detached the leash and attached the chain to the collar. She encouraged me to test the range as well as getting in and out of the doghouse which, not surprisingly, smelled of dog. There was an old blanket on the floor though nothing else.

"I will probably change up what you see, pet. Most of the time it will be your pov, though I may show you some porn videos or let you watch me play with myself. Would you like that?"

"Roo-roo-mrow," was the best that I could offer. She made sure that the water bowl was filled. "It is too bad you are locked into those pants, I could not let you out even if I wanted to! I really can't wait to fuck you doggie style and I will, my pet, I will. I don't care how much your ass hurts tomorrow." I whimpered pitifully, both wanting to be fucked and knowing how sensitive my skin was getting." Oh, right, one last thing," She produced a lifelike tail which she attached to the back of the pants. I felt it fall down and swish against my bare thighs, "Don't you look just perfect." She raised the camera, taking a few shots, continuing to speak, "The manufacturer wanted me to document my findings. For science, you know?"

She patted me on the head and turned to go, saying, "Good night, bitch, I will see you in the morning. There is a chance of rain tonight, I hope you don't get caught in it."

I let out a little howl as she disappeared into the house. I roamed my range of motion and suddenly my vision field was filled with porn again, all sorts of kinky things, the sound seeming like it was inside of my head. Finding the chain, I managed to crawl myself back to the doghouse and to lay down on the blanket, taking in the scent, taking in the life of the dog that I was while watching the porn. My cocklet, now a burning mass of itch, still swelled in its cage.

I must have dozed off and when I awoke, the view was Annie's bedroom, where she was getting herself off with the magic wand, looking right at the camera, right at me. I shuddered with pleasure as she orgasmed and I whimpered when the view went back to my pov. I was feeling more into the role and I left the dog house and found a convenient tree. Raising my leg, I let go a stream of pee that would have marked the tree but for the diaper cover. I endured the further spread of the itch and of the increase in irritation.

I roamed the yard some more until I felt something on my back. Drops, large drops of water. The view switched to porn again as the rain started in earnest, soaking me from head to toe. The rain made it hard to find the chain and it took much more effort to get back to the doghouse. Only when I found it, did I realize how little grass and, therefore, how much mud was there. I don't know what possessed me but I decided to roll in the mud and cover myself before settling on the blanket again, the view interestingly going back to my pov. I suspected that Annie was watching and I could not wait to hear what she thought of my getting into the role.

I groaned with misery and tried my best to fall asleep as I listened to the rain pat pattering on the rood of the doghouse. I dreamed of Annie walking me through the neighborhood. When I woke in the morning, the itch did not seem as bad as I might have expected. I was uncomfortable, yes, though not nearly as much as I thought. Annie came out in a robe and flip flops and I ran to her on all fours.

"Aren't you all dirty, my little bitch?" Annie said, petting my head though staying just out of reach. "I have to tell you a secret. Those aren't nettle branches in your pants. Yes, I hit you with nettles, but what I sealed into your pants were just regular branches. I may be cruel but I am not that cruel. I am a medical professional, after all! And I know that you like a good mind fuck." She unclipped the chain and clipped the leash on my collar. She tugged me to the porch again, unlocked the belt, and peeled the soggy pants down my legs. She then hosed me off from neck to toes, me sputtering in the cold water again.

My bottom was a little itchy though she was right, they were just regular branches. I saw her nude body under the robe which she let part, revealing the strap-on underneath. She tied the leash to the bottom of one of the poles holding up the overhang of the porch and took her place behind me, stroking the sore spots on my bottom. Like I put my hands on her hips last night, she did the same, pushing the fake cock against my hole as I shivered a little, on all fours in front of her.

I let out a little bark as the cock poked me and then howled as it entered me deeply with one quick thrust. She was hungry to fuck me hard and I was at her mercy, doggy head close to the ground, resting on my elbows, holding my bottom as high as it would go as she fucked and fucked. The cock rubbed and rubbed across my prostate until I could not hold back and the spunk leaked from my cock. She continued, though, fucking me hard until she was satisfied and finally pulled the cock out, leaving me feeling empty.

She had let the robe fall and I saw her delicious body once again, her saying, "I did promise I would be nude for the rest of the weekend even though I tricked you with thinking that I had left you with nettles." She released my collar and sat in one of the lawn chairs, tugging me to her by the leash. I jumped up and put my paws on her thighs, sucking on the straw to lap at her hands, first, then at her breasts, bringing a string of giggles from her.

12