Let's Make a Deal Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking 8 and a half inches! What a big fat dick!"

Abi cupped Dave's balls. She tried rather. One testicle took up her whole palm. Dave's sack had grown very large, with extra large balls. Abi could smell the cum stored inside, she found it intoxicating.

"I need to see how much this thing cums!" She began pumping Dave's thick shaft. "Mmm I want you pump my mouth full of your hot load."

Dave felt his ego growing as Abi praised his oversized cock. "Show me. Show me how bad you want it."

Abi smiled at the challenge, obviously turned on by Dave's new found confidence. She began worshipping his cock. Running her mouth all over it, covering it with her stringy spit, she was slobbering him to the best over her ability. Or at least that's what Dave thought. Abi sucked on the big tip of Dave's cock for a moment before-

*pop*

Abi let Dave's cock loose from her face. Strands of saliva hung in the air between his twitching member and her panting lips. Abi looked up at Dave. Her cheeks were red, her make-up ruined. Still, Dave had never seen a more perfect sight. Abi's desperate panting quieted and gave way to a mischievous smile. She opened her mouth and let her tongue hang out.

And hang it did! Abi's tongue hung unnaturally long. She let it wiggle and writhe while holding eye contact with Dave, his massive cock, twitching inches from her face.

"Holy shit! This is crazy!"

Abi's tongue slinked back past Abi's teeth.

"I think you're going to enjoy this." Abi said before taking Dave back into her mouth.

She sucked his tip loudly, slurping and dribbling spit. Dave watched in awe as Abi's tongue pushed past her vacuum seal lips and snaked around his cock. And then around once more! Like a candy cane! Abi's mouth worked the head, while her tongue worked the shaft.

"Oh fuck!" Dave grunted. "I'm gonna fucking cum!"

Abi let out an approving moan and began massaging Dave's balls (with both hands).

"Oh fuck- fuck- fuck!"

Abi's eyes grew wide as she held eye contact with Dave. His cock throbbed in her mouth. She started gulping. And gulping. And Gulping!

Dave put his hand on the back out Abi's head and shoved his cock to the back of her throat. He groaned deeply while Abi choked and gagged. Cum spilled past her lips, ran down her chin, and spilled on her tits, ruining her dress.

As the climax subsided, Dave released Abi. She backed off, but kept the tip in her mouth. She sucked every drop she could, until-

*pop*

Dave's cock flopped out of her mouth and hung low, to his knees.

"Oh fuck! So good..." Abi muttered. "Your cum tastes so good!"

Abi stood up and started gathering the cum that escaped with her finger and promptly gobbled it up.

"You're going to have to let me do that again some-"

Abi stopped short. Her attention returning to Dave's swelling cock. He was getting hard again.

"Already? But you came so much..." Abi's voice trailed off as she stared at Dave's massive pole, rock hard and throbbing. "I've created a monster..."

"Take off your clothes. I'm going to fuck you now." Dave stated, rather matter of fact.

Abi was suddenly aware of how soaked her pussy was. Her juices running down her legs. She started removing her dress.

"I usually don't let myself get fucked by my clients."

Abi exposed her perky C cup tits. Her nipples were erect, and her areola puffy.

"But...that fucking cock. I've never seen one that big outside The Pit."

She let her dress fall to the floor. She was naked underneath, save a small patch of hair above her pussy. Dave's mouth hung open, she was stunning.

"Do you like what you see?" Abi asked coyly.

"Oh my God! You are so fucking hot!"

"I told you. He's not your God anymore." Abi winked, and grabbed Dave's cock. "Come on. There's a bed over here."

Abi led Dave a room down the hall of the spacious penthouse. He paid little attention to the stylish decor and dramatic views. He was focused on Abi's perfect ass, bouncing as she walked. He felt Abi's little hand tug him, leading him forward. Dave couldn't believe how small her hands looked on his springboard of a cock.

The room was large, and tastefully decorated to match the rest of the penthouse. The bed was a massive California king. Abi crawled on top slowly, arching her back. Dave could clearly see her sex glistening in the low light. Abi looked back at him with a soft submissive look.

Dave ran his fingers up Abi's thighs and over her ass. She cooed at his touch. Dave knelt down at the edge of the bed, putting his face right in Abi's pussy. The smell was intoxicating, like leather and dried fruits. Abi moaned as she felt his hot breath on her puffy lips. Dave made his tongue wide and flat and stole his first taste.

"Oooooo" Abi shifted to welcome Dave's mouth. Dave savored her delicious pussy. With every lick he wanted more. He held himself back, not wanting to be too forceful. But eventually Abi reached back, grabbed Dave's hair, and pulled him close, burying his face in her womanhood.

"Oh fuck yes! Right there! Right there! Right there!" Abi cried out.

Dave took the cue and stopped holding back. His tongue became ravenous. He ran his tongue all over her lips and probed inside. He even spent some time rimming her asshole. (Something he never did with Ashley.)

Abi wiggled and writhed. "Oh yes Dave! That's so good!"

Dave's tongue navigated its way to Abi's clit, which by now was hard and prominent. He began circling it with constant pace and subtle pressure.

Abi was moaning. Her body was writhing. "Ooooohh fuuuuucck! You're going to make me-" Abi got real quiet. Dave felt her body tighten and her pussy started pulsating.

"FUCK- OOoOOOooo!" Abi's voice took on a howling distortion. Like something from a horror movie.

Juices gushed into Dave's mouth and streamed down his face. He found them to be... sinfully delicious. He lapped it up greedily, before standing up.

"I hope I didn't scare you. My... dark side can be a little... much for humans." Abi spoke, breathing heavy.

*THUD*

Abi felt something heavy slap against her ass and lower back.

"Oh!"

Dave had squared up behind Abi. His long thick cock reached far beyond Abi's ass crack, the head resting on the small of her back. Precum was dribbling out of the tip, forming a small puddle. Dave rested his hands on Abi's hips.

"Think you can take the whole thing Abi?" Dave asked, somewhat sincere.

"I'll make room. It's those regular girls you're going to have to be careful with, not me!" Abi starting to sound impatient. "Now fuck me already you big dick bastard!"

Dave slowly pulled back, leaving a slimy trail along Abi's back. He had to shuffle his feet back so the tip could clear her ass. He took a hand and guided his throbbing member to Abi's glistening slit. It took some effort to push his manhood into position. It was so hard that it stubbornly resisted any change in angle. He pressed the fat tip against the entrance.

"Oh shit." Abi cooed.

Dave started to push into her. Right away he was met with resistance. She was so tight.

"Soo thick! Ahh- AY!"

He got the head in. The feeling was incredible. So warm. So tight. So wet.

"Oh my God that's tight!" Dave groaned.

"I told you! He's not yo- AHHH!"

He started pushing himself into her, slowly, but without pause.

Abi's toes curled. Her fingers clenched the bed sheets. She was writhing in mix of pain and pleasure. Just how she liked it.

"Ah!" Abi cried out.

Dave felt a wall. He was unfamiliar with the feeling. But he knew enough to know what it was. He reached her cervix. He looked down. He was only in about half way inside. He stopped for a moment and did some kegels. His pulsating sent waves of pleasure through Abi.

"Oh fuck! What are you doing to me?!" Abi moaned. She could feel his precum pumping out of his spongy head, smearing her cervix. The sensation made her wetter as she squeezed his fat dick.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuuuuck!" She moaned.

Dave started thrusting, short but forceful. Pushing a little deeper each time.

Abi already felt full. Now she felt like she was being thoroughly stretched opened. She felt herself cresting on another wave of pleasure. She got quiet and her eyes rolled back in her head.

*Squish* *Squish* *Squish* *Squish*

For a moment, the only sound in the room, was Abi's juicy pussy being pumped steadily with ever more cock. Until...

"ooooooooOoooOoOOOO" Abi emitted a groan that was low and gutteral. Dave felt her clamp down on him. She started bucking and shaking.

"Ooohhh Ohhhh OOOHHH!" Abi desperately cried out, as she was overcome with crashing orgasm.

Dave looked down. Abi was creaming all over his unnaturally thick member. She was taking most of it now. But there was still another 3" of meat that had yet to be inside her. Dave stopped thrusting and held his throbbing cock in her until she collapsed, slumping over, laying her head down on the bed.

It was then Dave grabbed tightly on Abi's hips and pulled her on to him, shoving the last 3 inches inside, burying his entire manhood.

Abi screamed. The sound was terrifying and otherworldly. She looked like she was having convulsions. Dave wondered if he pushed it too far. But then he heard...

"Oooooohhh fuuuuuuck yeeeeeeessss!"

Abi was cumming again, hard. Dave cracked a smirk as Abi's little frame quivered on his meat pole. He knew he no longer needed to be careful.

Abi hadn't even finished climaxing when Dave started fucking her. Like really fucking the shit out of her. Long, deep strokes. One after another. He sent ripples up her ass cheeks. His heavy balls slapped against her clit.

Abi felt completely submitting to Dave. He was so deep inside her. It was painful to take him like this, but still, he was giving her orgasm after orgasm. She loved it when he slapped her ass and pulled her hair. She even took delight in his quiet laughter as he seemed to be enjoying his new gift.

Abi felt Dave swelling, stretching her even more. How is that thing getting even bigger? He was close, and Abi was struggling.

"Fuck! You're! Getting! Too! Big! Let it out! Cum Inside Me! Pleeeaasse!" Abi pleaded.

Her begging sent him over the edge.

"AAAAAAHHHHH! FUCK!"

Dave unloaded his heavy balls inside Abi. Spurt after spurt, painting her insides, overflowing and running down his balls and her thighs.

The sensation was too much for Abi. She let out a gutteral howl. Her body tensed and convulsed. Her eyes rolled back. Her long tongue spilled out of her mouth. Her fingers shredded the bed sheets. Her back arched. And her head turned...and turned! 180 degrees! 360 degrees!

Dave felt his bravado fade, as Abi's face, twisted in carnal exstacy, rotated in and out of view.

"Holy shit!"

*SHUURR- POP*

Dave jumped back, his long softening cock following him.

Abi's groans subsided and she collapsed on the bed.

Dave stood frozen for a second. The room suddenly felt quiet. Abi was laying on her stomach completely still, with Dave's huge load leaking out of her.

"Uhhh Abi?" Dave asked timidly.

He slowly tip toed around the bed, keeping a bit of distance.

"Abi?"

Her face came into view and Dave felt a bit relieved. She was passed out, sleeping. Dave thought she actually looked pretty adorable. He reached out and poked her shoulder.

"Hey!" Dave said in a hushed tone.

"mmm!" Abi shifted, keeping her eyes closed tight, like a child, refusing to be woke up.

"Okaaay..." Dave said to himself. He looked around and wondered what to do. Post orgasmic clarity giving him fresh perspective on his present situation.

He was standing naked in a hotel room, with a passed out creature of hell. It might be a good time to leave.

He ran to the bathroom, his oversized genitals slapping against his thighs. He did his best to quickly wash away all the juices, all the cum. He paused for a moment when he caught a view in the mirror.

"Oh my go- ...goodness."

He started to get horny again, but he pushed that from his mind.

"Come on Dave."

Dave found his pile of clothes. He grabbed his boxer briefs and pulled them up. Upon finding that the fabric could no longer contain him, he decided to abandon them. He was grateful that he wore slacks. There was enough room to slide himself down a pant leg. The inseam was a bit tight on his alpha balls, but it work long enough to get to his car.

Before Dave left, he stopped by the bedroom to check on Abi. There she was, lying in the exact same position as he left her with that satisfied look on her face. Except... She was levitating 2 feet above the mattress! Dave noticed drops of cum, still leaking out of her sex, dripping on to the bed adding to the large wet spot.

"Yep! Definitely time to leave!"

12