Let's Play a Game

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I line up, massaging the head of my penis up and down his crack. Taking some mercy on him I find a bottle of lube from my bag and liberally spread it over my penis. I don't want to split him open and do permanent damage. All lubed up I press my cock head against his anus.

Realizing what is about to happen the kid panics, thrashing about, trying to pull his ass away from me. I grip his cheeks, holding him still whilst spreading him open for my access. Slowly applying pressure, my cock starts to part his glistening pucker.

He screams as his anus stretches over my manhood. His ass clenches, trying to push me out. The tightness is astounding as the head of my cock slowly disappears inside of him. Inch after inch of my member sinks into him as he screams and begs for me to stop. I don't care though as I am consumed by bliss, my groans of pleasure meld with his cries of pain.

Soon I have bottomed out in him. I take a moment to enjoy the situation, grinding against the kids ass as he cries below me. I smack his cheek hard with an open palm, ordering him to quiet down. His screams and cries subside into quiet gurgled sobs. I slowly pull back, his sphincter gripping me as I leave, until only my head rests inside of him.

I push in fast this time, eliciting a sharp cry from the boy but nothing more. He grunts as I start fucking him in earnest, thrusting in and out with increasing speed. As I speed up I get rougher, slamming into the lad without a care for his pleasure or comfort. He gasps in pain with every thrust, his hands clenching with the effort.

Soon I feel my climax rising. I push him flat to the ground. Leaning over him I place my hands on his upper back, pushing my weight on him. I start to thrust down into him, bouncing off of his ass with each descent. My pace becomes wild as lust overwhelms me. An animalistic state takes over as I pound down on the pathetic form under me.

Moments away from release I press my whole body onto his, crushing him with my weight. Gripping his hair I lift his head up with one and, wrapping the other arm round his neck. I kiss and lick at his face, tasting his salty tears as I moan into his ear.

My thrusts have now become shallow, circular grinding movements. I try and delay the inevitable for as long as possible but soon enough my pleasure crests and an orgasm jolts through me. I push as deep as possible as my seed fills him, dumping wave after wave of my load into his freshly violated anus.

Spent, I rest there, nuzzled into his neck, cock softening in his ass. I can hear the kid softly crying. After taking a minute to regain my composure, I push myself into a kneeling position. I extract my now soft cock from the kids asshole, it pops out, leaking a small amount of my cum onto the carpet.

To seal the rest of my seed in, I source a butt plug and a couple of egg vibrators from my bag. I pop both eggs inside of him, the wires now trailing out of his ass to controllers on the floor.

The kid groans as I work the plug in, at its widest it is thicker than my penis. Once I am past that point it slides in with a satisfying smoothness. The boys ass is now filled with toys. Using a roll of bandage wrap I secure the vibrator controls to the kids thigh, setting them to high.

The kid moans and catches his breath as the intense vibrations course through him. He squirms and twitches, overwhelmed by the sensations the eggs are causing inside of him.

Satisfied, I stand, lifting the kid by his arms. I walk to the couch and sit, forcing him to kneel in front of me. I study his tear streaked face, blindfolded, drool spilling from his open mouth. He has never looked more beautiful to me. I bring his face down to my crotch, inserting my spent member into his open mouth.

"Come on boy, lick it clean. Don't make me have to hit you again. You don't want that do you?"

Defeated the kid starts to lick at my shaft, awkwardly cleaning it of my juices.

"That's it, you are such a natural cock slut. I bet you like the taste of your own ass on my cock?"

I relax back as he services me, enjoying the efforts of the inexperienced lad. I think on what the rest of the night has in store for us. As my cock begins to harden again I consider what game we could play next. There are many more activities I have planned for the boy, it seems like this is the start of a very long and satisfying night.

12