Let's Pretend We're Married

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes scanned across the kitchen as she looked at the wooden table pushed against the wall. Across from it were the fridge and stove. Her left hand pushed against the white marble surface of the counter, feeling her palm become cold. With a deep breath, Abigail had to fight the urge to slide her other hand down into her thong and begin fingering herself. What was taking Alex so long to walk in and find her? The last thing she wanted to do was start yelling for him and spoil the surprise, but Abigail was beginning to second-guess where he was. What if Alex was wasting his time on the phone or something? She at least hoped that was not the case of him becoming distracted with her waiting for him to finally make a move on her. As she took a second glance at the kitchen table, the dirty side of her mind was thinking of how much fun it would be to get fucked over that table.

That feeling between her legs did not go away the more Abigail looked at the table. The only way she could satisfy her lust was to turn these hours into an all day fuck session. Her eyes gazed down at the floor as she noticed the gray square tiles. Abigail took a deep breath and considered stomping her heels across the tiles, if only for the sake of catching Alex's attention. She did not want to have to wait any longer. It made no difference to her anymore if they started fucking in the kitchen or the living room. They could even go back to the bedroom, just as long as she felt his cock inside her. Still standing there, Abigail suddenly saw a shadow move across the light colored walls. The sound of Alex exhaling was enough to finally make her smile. At long last, he had arrived. She went to turn around, but he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in.

"Well well, aren't you dressed appropriately today."

She giggled at his remark, feeling his warm hands caress her smooth stomach. Abigail shoved her ass back into his crotch. Alex was still wearing his blue leisure shorts, which she had seen him in earlier today. She felt that soft fabric brushing up against her ass cheeks. She did not feel any similar fabric, like a shirt, rubbing against her back. That made her wonder if he had already taken his shirt off before stepping behind her. Abigail bit her lower lip, moaning when she felt his breath puffing down the side of her neck. He planted his lips to hers and they began to kissing, sucking on her neck to make her wet.

"You like my outfit, Alex? I was hoping you might be in a better mood today."

With a pause from sucking on her neck, he replied in a low voice.

"I'm in a better mood, yes. Kinda hard not to be when I get to see your big ass."

Spank! His right hand slapped her ass hard. Abigail moaned what would be the first cry of pleasure today. She bit down on her lower lips as he kissed her neck again.

"We didn't get a chance to do this last night, you know?"

He chuckled at her comment as she began to slowly grind her ass against his crotch. Alex moved his hands to her hips and began to moan at the feeling of her wonderful booty rubbing up and down. His cock began to grow and poke forward in his pair of shorts.

"That party sucked. Everyone there was calling themselves an entrepreneur like it don't mean anything. You know I worked really hard to call myself that!? Be glad you didn't go upstairs, babe. That mother fucker was playing motivational speeches on TV and people were sitting there watching it! Who goes to a party to drink and watch that?"

She laughed, still grinding her ass against his crotch.

"Oh, yeah? I don't think you need any motivation right now, honey."

Alex laughed again, but he was not done talking about last night.

"Yeah, I'd rather have you grinding on me than hear all that grind mindset bullshit right now."

That remark only made Abigail grind harder against his crotch. Alex moaned and continued on speaking.

"Upstairs he had this big, empty room. We should've made use of that and started fucking in there. No one would've seen us."

"I think we would've made too much noise and ended up having people walk in on us."

Once again, Alex chuckled at her words. He ran his hands over her bra, giving her the impression he was going to try and squeeze her tits inside it, but he pulled back from her. She turned around to see him standing there with his cock poking forward in the front of his shorts. He had already taken off his shirt, revealing his hairy chest. That answered one question she was curious about. Alex loved gazing back into her deep green eyes. There was a certain sense of beauty he saw in Abigail that he could never confess to her.

"Look at you, looking at me like that. You've got that look in your eye like you haven't been fucked in a year."

She bit down on her lower lip, softly purring in reaction to his dirty words. Abigail leaned forward to show him her big tits almost spilling out of her bra. That was all Alex had to see to step closer and wrap his arms around her. He snatched at the bra strap from her right shoulder as he pressed his lips to hers and began kissing her passionately. Their tongues lashed against each other as she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around his neck. It did not matter that they were not in a room right now, Abigail was horny and wanted him now. When the kiss broke, she grabbed the front of his shorts. She gritted her teeth before speaking in a low, seductive tone.

"Come to think of it, I'd say it's been maybe over a year since the last time we fucked."

Alex watched her tug his shorts and underwear down at the same time. He stepped out of them, now completely naked, as her warm right hand gripped his cock. He felt the fingers tighten around his shaft as she began to stroke his cock.

"We could've done this last night instead of going to that party pretending we're an item."

With a laugh, he could not resist teasing her about their relationship.

"What if we pretended we're married today?"

Her eyes widened as she tried not to laugh.

"Married!? You and me!?"

A wide grin ran across Alex's lips, flashing the front row of his teeth. She could not hold back her laughter before replying.

"Oh god, you've got quite the sense of humor, Alex."

"No, I'm serious. What do you think a newlywed husband and wife are doing on their honeymoon? That's supposed to be the best sex you never forget with your one and only. Come on, let's pretend that's us right now."

"Alright, honey, but only cause I like you."

"You like me, Abi? Is that your way of saying it might happen in the future."

Laughing at him again, she shook her head.

"Alex, you have no idea how horny I am today."

He stared back into her emerald eyes and nodded as she stroked his cock. After nodding, he finally replied.

"I believe you, darling. Trust me, I know when you're in the mood."

His choice of words only made her stroke his pole harder and faster. He responded by leaning down and pulling her bra off. Her huge breasts spilled out, bouncing free as he threw the bra on the kitchen floor. Abigail moaned when he smashed his strong hands over her soft, firm tits. Alex felt her nipples harden, pressing into his palms. She slowed down the speed of jerking his dick with her tight hand, giving him the time to turn her around. Abigail looked over at the table, but then decided to move against the wall instead. Alex was pleased with her choice. With her hands pressed against the wall, he saw an opportunity to be in control early. He was not done stripping her yet. The garter belt and stockings were cute, but her pussy was still covered. He reached out with his left hand and pulled at her thong. Abigail spread her legs, allowing the article of clothing to fall.

The sight of her wet pussy was enough to make Alex's mouth begin watering. Those pink folds were so pretty and freshly wet. She kept it clean and shaved without a single hair visible. Abigail stepped out of the thong, stomping her heels loudly onto the kitchen floor. He licked his lips as he felt her fingers loosen around his cock. He could only think she was about to be told to get down on her knees. Alex wanted to tease her with his fingers to repay the favor of her doing the same to him. He used the middle and ring fingers of his left hand to slip between her vulva lips. When Abigail gasped, Alex used his right hand to lightly grip several locks of her long black hair from the front of her head. He made her look him in the eyes. His fingers dipped further into her pussy as she gasped again, knowing she was about to talk dirty to him.

"Got something you want to put in my mouth?"

Alex smirked. Abigail had big, puffy cocksucking lips that he loved dearly. One of his favorite things about her was those lovely lips. He believed every part of her body was truly fuckable. Their eyes remained locked on each other in a staring contest as the seconds passed. Only breathing was heard in the room before she began to speak again in a low, seductive tone.

"Want me to suck your cock, Alex? Do you want me to slobber all over it and get it wet before I worship it?"

Still smiling at her, he let go of her hair and shoved his fingers deeper in her pussy. Alex wanted to watch her close her eyes and listen to that gasping moan. He slowly twisted his fingers inside her and then pulled them out. She knew what he was about to say, as he had told her so many times before.

"Get down on your fucking knees."

There was that commanding voice she desired to hear. Low and almost in a growl. Alex got his point across with the tone of his voice alone. When it came to dominance, Alex knew how to take control in the most subtle ways. Their eyes locked on each other as he studied her sparkling green eyes. Abigail slid down until her knees quietly touched the cold tiles of the floor. Now face-to-face with his hard cock, she finally glanced away from his face to concentrate her eyes on his throbbing member. She bit her lower lip, softly moaning as she grazed her fingertips across both sides of the length. He could feel her breath blowing across the length from her mouth and nose. Abigail pushed the head to her lips and then gazed up at Alex as she kissed it lovingly. That was just the beginning of what she was about to do with his hard cock.

The time had come for a session of slow, sensual cock worship. Her right hand fingers wrapped around it as she began to stroke it up and down at a slow pace. She kissed the head again and then parted her lips to twirl her tongue around the head. When she stopped stroking, Abigail pushed his shaft into her mouth. 'Mmmmm', a muffled moan escaped her lips. Her big green eyes were still gazing up at him as she sucked the first few inches of his dick, getting it wet in her saliva before she was ready to truly begin to worship it. Alex took a deep breath. He knew she was just getting warmed up. Her fingers slid down into his pubic hair until only her index finger and thumb were wrapped around his cock. Abigail pulled back and then kissed the head again, taking him by surprise. He expected her to begin sucking, but she was still teasing him.

"Mmmmmmm, I've been craving this cock all day. I was craving it all last night too, as a matter of fact."

Her hand began to jerk his dick as she gritted her teeth, giving him a lustful look of hunger. She then lowered her head and continued wanking him as she began to kiss his balls. One, two, three kisses, and then she opened her mouth and proceeded to suck on them. Alex moaned. He placed his hand on the back of her head, just to pat her on the head and give her satisfactory words of approval.

"That's a good girl, Abigail baby. That's it..."

Slobbering and sucking noises were combined with her soft moans. Abigail stroked his shaft slowly, unable to match the amount of loud sucking she was giving his nuts. When she stopped, a string of drool dripped from his wet ball sack. She returned her lips to the head of his cock and then sunk it between her lips. Alex moved his hand off her head, gazing down into her eyes as she began to bob her head up and down, sucking on his cock at a slow pace. Once again, her index finger and thumb were the only fingers hooked around the base. She used her free hand to slide down to her wet pussy and play with her clit. Abigail took her time, bobbing her head up and down, tasting his cock by the inch. He could feel his cock going deeper down her throat, but she had not quite begun deep-throating him yet.

Abigail was a masterful cocksucker if Alex ever knew a woman who loved to suck. She once told him a story about a guy calling her 'the Throat GOAT' as a nickname. One ex-boyfriend in particular would cry her name out when she sucked his dick for an extended period of time. The bigger the dick, the longer she spent slobbering on it. Alex had just the right size for her, and she knew how to fire him up with her oral talents. She closed her eyes and moaned softly against his shaft, her moans muffled. Abigail continued to bob her head up and down, still devouring his cock with ease. She came to a sudden halt and pulled her lips back to the head. When she released his cock from her lips, a loud pop noise echoed through the room. A string of drool dangled from his spit-soaked dick back to her open mouth. It was the first of many more to come. Abigail spit on his cock and shoved it back between her lips.

"Suck it, baby. That's it."

Alex's words may have been encouraging, but Abigail did not have to be told what to do. She wanted to suck him dry, knowing he would have the stamina to pound her later and fuck her senseless. This was the proper way to get Alex in the mood for the more dirty desires she had. As she bobbed her head up and down his shaft, Abigail made more muffled moaning sounds. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', her voice was low but audible between sucking noises and light slobbering. She continued at this slow speed, but not until she removed her last fingers from the base of his mighty cock. Her left hand fingers were still pussy rubbing and pinching her clit. She stopped just to slip one finger into her pussy and finger herself momentarily before pulling her hand away. Alex watched her press both hands against his leg. That was a sign she was about to get nasty.

Without warning, Abigail slid her lips down further, pushing the head of his rod to the back of her throat. His wet balls rubbed against her chin as her lips were buried in his pubic hair. He gasped a deep breath and groaned. Luckily for him, he could withstand her deep-throating abilities, but he had to wonder how many men before him she forced into exploding too soon. No woman in his life had better gag reflexes than Abigail. This was just another reminder of how lucky he was to be friends with this sex-addicted model. She pulled her lips back, releasing his cock from her mouth entirely. Instead of one, she now had three saliva strings dangling from his cock back to her open mouth. The look in her gorgeous green eyes told Alex she was not done deep-throating him yet. Abigail went back down, this time slamming his cock to the back of her throat again.

"Ohhhhh, fuck. I love it when you get nasty like this."

He groaned and moaned his words aloud, instantly reacting by placing his hands over her head. Alex thought of taking control and fucking her mouth right here and now, but it was not time for that. Abigail needed no help with sucking his dick. She pulled her lips back and then began to bob her head up and down again. This time, she sucked at a much faster pace, devouring his cock with each passing second and gorging herself in the taste. Slobbering sounds were heard with her muffled voice. Maybe she was waiting to see if he would take control and fuck her face, but Alex did not interfere. He waited until Abigail released his cock from her lips again with more saliva strings dangling back to it. There were multiple options for him right now. He could easily command her to raise her tits up and tittyfuck him, or he could do something else.

"Get up, baby. Stand up."

It was not hard for him to make up his mind. He would have time to fuck her tits later. For now, Alex wanted something else. Before Abigail had a chance to completely get up, he snatched her by the hair and pulled her up. The sound of her heels stomping into the floor echoed throughout the room. She pressed her big tits up against his chest as they kissed passionately. After the kiss, Alex turned her around and shoved her against the wall. Abigail moaned as she pressed her hands against the wall and spread her legs out. She could have easily guessed that his hand would be spanking the right cheek of her massive booty next. He did not disappoint when she felt his palm strike her ass. She moaned to him as he breathed down the right her neck, whispering in her ear.

"I know what you need right now."

"Oh yeah? You think I need to get fucked up against this wall, huh?"

"Yeah, why not right here?"

"Mmmmmmm, yeah. I love the way you think, Alex."

She did not have to wait long to feel his cock rubbing against her soaked vulva lips. He slapped her ass again while teasing her with his cock. He rubbed it back and forth while speaking aloud.

"Maybe, maybe not. Let's see how bad you want it."

Abigail pouted at him.

"Seriously? You're gonna make me beg for this?"

Spank! His hand slapped her ass harder. His palm was stinging in pain from the hard strike. Alex used his left hand to snatch her up by the hair.

"I wanna hear you beg for it! Fucking beg!"

Pouting again, she began to whimper in an exaggerated low voice.

"Fuck me, Alex! Please, fuck me! Pleaseeeee."

He chuckled upon hearing her say 'please' in that pouty voice. That got him to finally thrust his cock into her juicy pussy. Her eyes nearly rolled to the back of her head now that his cock was finally inside her. Alex groaned, adjusting himself to her tightness as he began to thrust harder. He raised his right hand, then slapped her booty again as he pulled her hair.

"Ohhhhh, yeah!!"

Spank! Once again, Alex slapped that perfect ass. His cock was pumping in and out of her at a fast pace, as he was now establishing a rhythm and tempo of body movement. Abigail kept her hands pressed against the wall until she felt him grab at her wrists. He moved them, pinning her arms behind her back. While taking one step back, he continued thrusting inside her, now allowing her great, big tits to bounce and shake all around as he fucked her.

"Oh god! Ohhhhh, god!"

Moaning and crying in pleasure, Abigail closed her eyes. Her breasts were flopping all over the place as Alex fucked her harder with each thrust. He gritted his teeth and grunted at the sound of her screaming.

"Fuck me! FUCK ME!!"

Shoving her breasts against the wall, Alex let go of her wrists, allowing Abigail to pull them from behind her back and push against the wall. The sound of his balls slapping on the undersides of her thick ass cheeks was heard loudly as their bodies smacked together. Smack. Smack. Smack. Alex slowed down and grunted before he pulled his cock out of her pussy, causing Abigail to pout desperately. He turned her around and shoved his lips against hers for another round of tender kissing. She threw her arms around his neck, which prompted Alex to suddenly pick her up. He did this by moving his hands underneath her. Since they had experience in several positions, Abigail knew to lift her legs up and wrap them around his waist. The edge of her heels pushed into his buttocks.

As they kissed, Alex walked Abigail from the kitchen and back into the living room. His hands were underneath her, palms balancing her ass cheeks perfectly, as those strong legs were still wrapped around his waist. They traded kisses as his feet stomped into the carpet floor of the living room, and he brought her back into the bedroom. There was no better place to fuck her than on a bed. The blue sheets and pillow had been left undisturbed since they first woke up, until Alex sat Abigail's plump ass down on them. He pulled away from her and stepped back, just to look at her wonderful body. The sight of her busty body was enough to distract him from deciding what position they should try next. While he was stuck deciding what to do next, she fell to her knees and helped herself with the decision.