Let's Rock and Roll Instead

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His fingers slid up and down my slit, which was slick with anticipation. He felt so amazing, and I was going to tell him that when he slipped one slim finger deep inside of me and I forgot everything I'd been thinking. I screamed as I watched his head dip down and felt his tongue lapping at the wetness between my thighs. He slipped another long finger in, and then a third, stroking a place inside of me that my short fingers could never quite reach. I could feel an orgasm coming quickly as he finger fucked me and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Nor did I want to. My pussy walls tightened even further around him, and his mouth settling over my clit pushed me over the edge. My thighs clenched around his head, and he held onto me as I trembled and slowly came back to earth, continuing to drink my juices.

He looked up at me. "How about that interview, Ms. Stewart?"

"Maybe later," I panted, trying to recover.

It didn't take as long as I thought it would. He lay down next to me, tracing patterns on my skin, and I was already hot for him again. I smiled wickedly, and then pressed my lips to his. I kissed down his neck and chest, finally reaching his pants. I unbuttoned them with my mouth, wanting to show that he wasn't the only one with fancy skills, and I was satisfied when I earned a surprised and smoldering look. I yanked his jeans down and then his boxers, freeing the prize. This was another aspect where all my fantasies had fallen short. His cock was at least eight inches long, and very thick. I was a little worried for a moment, but this was everything I wanted, so I pushed the thought from my head.

"Wow. This is way better than I imagined," I sighed.

"What?" he asked.

I realized what I'd just admitted and tried to distract him by kissing my way down his member and then lightly taking the top into my mouth. He stopped asking questions, so I think it worked. I rubbed my lips over the sides and the head, and then began to suck him, swirling my tongue around his rod. I cupped and tickled his balls with one hand while I matched the other to what my mouth was doing. He reached down and wrapped his hands in my long brown hair, controlling my movements. That little motion turned me on indescribably, and suddenly I was deep throating him, although I'd never done it before. I felt his balls tighten and his cock twitch in my mouth, and I knew he was coming. I pressed his head to the roof of my mouth and when he erupted, I was ready for him. I swallowed everything, milking him dry and smiling to myself about my silly little dream coming true.

When he was spent, I let him go, kissed my way back up his stomach, and curled up next to him on the bed, sighing contentedly. He rolled me over so that we were spooning and began whispering in my ear.

"So you have fantasies about me?"

I turned bright red, but I didn't care anymore. "Maybe."

"What kind of fantasies?"

"Mostly they involve your fingers reaching spots I can only dream of reaching..."

"Check."

"And I had one where I suck you off like nothing you've ever experienced..."

"Check."

I wriggled my ass against him, surprised to find him mostly hard already. I turned to face him and looked at him squarely. "And I have one where I straddle you, like this." I swung my leg across his waist and settled on his hips. "And I kiss you like this..." Leaning forward, I kissed him deeply. Our tongues tangled and I had a hard time pulling away to tell him more. "Then I run my hands down your chest and stomach, like so." I slid my palms over his tattoos and muscles, his bare skin scorching mine. "And then..." I lifted up so that I could reach between my legs and guide his hard cock to my slick opening. He looked up at me, his eyes almost black with lust, and I knew that I had the same expression on my face. I sank down onto his cock and he lifted his hips to meet me. I sighed, feeling him fill me and stretch my walls.

It took me a few seconds to adjust to him, and I sat there relishing the feeling of him inside me. He moaned. I started to move up and down, as slowly as possible. My legs wanted to go faster, but I was determined to make this last. I pushed back down onto him, and then pulled up again. Every time I pushed down, I rubbed my clit against him and it shot a little jolt of electricity through me every time.

"You're so tight," he moaned.

"You're so big. I love this feeling. I plan on fucking you all night long."

"Deal," he said, weakly.

I began to increase my pace steadily, and soon I was riding him for all I was worth. His hands were caressing my tits, then grabbing my ass, then pulling down on my hips so that I came down on him hard. I leaned over to kiss him, and put a finger on my clit, rubbing frantically. My second orgasm of the night hit hard. I couldn't move, but he was still holding my hips, guiding me up and down on him, and I came again because of the motion.

Without pulling out of me, he rolled us over so that he was on top, then he lifted my legs onto his shoulders one at a time. He began thrusting slowly, burying his cock in my pussy, then pulling out so that just his tip was in me. He built up speed until I was moaning louder than ever. In this position, he could go so deep. I was constantly on the edge of an orgasm, but he kept halting his thrusts before I could come. I was nearly crying with need after a few minutes of this.

"Please, Jack!"

"Please what?"

"Please let me come! Please, please, please!"

This seemed to do it for him, because he thrust one last time and the walls of my pussy clenched around him. The sensation sent lightning whirling down my belly and into my clit and I screamed his name as I came again and again. I felt his cock stiffen and become impossibly bigger, and then he exploded in me. We both came down from our highs at about the same time. I opened my eyes just as he was opening his. He slid out of me, and we curled up under the blankets, sweaty, smelly, and content.

"Was that how your fantasy went?"

"It was kind of like my fantasy... only way, way better."

He grinned and kissed the top of my head. "What are you doing tomorrow?"

I winked at him. "You."

12