Letter from Friardale Lane

Story Info
What's it like marrying into a femdom family, Gal old boy?
4.2k words
3.78
11.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom,

I love my fiancée, Harmony Harrow, but the engagement has caused me quite a bit of stress.

We have played in the BDSM scene a bit, so I didn't object that much when she put me in a chastity cage. I thought it was just for the weekend, but she seems to have left it on, and her excuses haven't really comforted me.

"Harmony, I get it, you won't sleep with me because of your morals, but why does it matter if I jack off elsewhere, since I don't sleep with anyone else?"

It's nice to find an old-fashioned girl who wants to maintain purity till the wedding night, although I'm aware she sucks and fucks lots of other people.

It makes me jealous, but I have tried so hard to be tolerant, and I just would like to relieve myself, if she won't relieve me.

"Galbraith, I want you to truly be WITH me when you're with me, and if you're masturbating and thinking of some whore--"

"But I'm only thinking about you! And you still are screwing other chaps!"

"But baby, I am not used to going without sex. You are! I know you didn't get laid that much before you met me, did you? And the other men I see are just meat, you know to satisfy my base desires."

I wanted to argue with this, too. Harmony did let me perform between her gorgeous legs, and sometimes I had to endure some other asshole's "creampie".

It's very difficult to be in chastity after you've been coating your lady's body with your tongue...and she rarely unlocks me, except for a bit of teasing!

"See, it's true, darling, that I fuck these other men, and that's all we have, a physical relationship. You and I have a higher, more intellectual thing going on."

What shit!

I've been sort of fascinated by Harmony because she grew up in what's called a "female led family" based on the principles of female supremacy.

But I still wondered if she was treating me fairly.

Sometimes she would let me take my clothes off and she'd tie my hands to keep me from "molesting" her.

Then Harmony would remove my chastity belt and clean the grime that had accrued, all the sweat from having the damn cage on my junk all the time. And after this, Harmony would rub lotion on my frustrated cock until I was terribly excited.

I kept hoping that she'd at least bring me off, but it seems too impure before we're married, I understand.

"You need to calm down now, Galbraith." she would tell me. "I don't want you having an accident."

Harmony once had rubbed the tip of my penis and giggled at me...

"Remember, dear, you met me at the "Agony's Not Optional" gala at the Leather Shack, Galbraith. I know what you are."

And yes, I did have some submissive fantasies, and I was a little enthralled with Harmony's ministrations.

When I was kept in chastity for long periods of time, it did make me appreciate her more, the penis massages.

I had foolishly asked her for corporal correction to keep me in check...

Harmony was kind of in a kinky family, this female led thing.

I remember one weekend when we went out to the family ranch.

Harmony's mother, an enticing sixty-ish brunette, was showing me the stables.

"What do you think of this, Galbraith?"

Mother Harrow, my future mother-in-law was holding a long, twirled brown stick.

"This is a whip made from the material of a cattle penis. It's called a Bull's Pizzle."

It was quite thick, but yet springy....

"Good God, I said, wondering what this swirly rod was used for.

"After we butchered last year, I believed, as a conservationist that we should cultivate every part of the cow. We have a leather tannery here as well..."

Mother Harrow tapped the bull's pizzle against her palm.

"And we took this bull's penis and cleaned and dried it and stretched it out and twisted it into this glorious implement."

I shivered as I watched Mother Harrow toy with the vile thing.

"When my son, Valence was nineteen, we were terribly concerned with his grades at McGill University. McGill is in Canada, so of course we couldn't always keep an eye on Valence, though in high school he'd been a waitress chasing pothead, so...

Val knew that I kept his father in chastity, and although I'd never touched my children to punish them, he was aware of my feelings about marital corporal punishment."

Mother Harrow smiled at me. Her full lips seemed to glow and she showed such glorious teeth.

She was wearing a snug peach turtleneck sweater and riding pants, jodhpurs, and boots.

"Valence had failed a primary course, Organic Chemistry, and so, after a drunken Spring Break, he'd returned home, and he asked me to help him."

Mother Harrow swung the Bull's Pizzle through the air and it hissed.

"Val is pre-med, and I knew that something had to be done."

I told him he could take the course this summer, Organic Chemistry, at the community college, but I was commandeering his van and giving him drug tests."

She swung the Bull's Pizzle again.

I felt my penis expanding in the chastity cage that her daughter had locked me in.

"The night before Val was to attend his first class, of course he'd been bitching that I was going to make him take the bus to the college and all that...

So I brought Val out to the stables. I ordered Valence to strip and then there was my defiant son standing before me, and he'd developed a disgusting erection."

Mother Harrow swung the Bull's Pizzle again.

"I cuffed my son's wrists and suspended him from the barn rafters and I whipped him with the Bull's Pizzle for nearly thirty minutes, quizzing him on chemistry problems."

Mother Harrow whacked me on the butt suddenly with the Bull's Pizzle, and although I was clothed, it hurt.

"Which of the following conditions will cause cleavage of an ether functional group?"

Mother Harrow whacked me again, and I howled.

"Is it Boron Tribromide?"

Whack!

"Or Sodium Triborohydride?"

WHACK!

"Or the Jones Reagent?"

WHACK!

"Or Sodium Rehydride?"

THWACK!

Tears streaming down my cheeks, I blubbered, "I majored in Bulgarian Literature, Mother Harrow."

"I'm sorry, Galbraith." Mother Harrow said, smiling. "I'm just being playful. But believe me, Valence knew less than you did."

"And then I took a plastic rod, the sort we use to turn window blinds and I thrashed Val's penis mercilessly. Because I knew it got him in so much trouble."

Apparently, after this, Mother Harrow had locked her hopeful son in his first chastity belt, and she'd used the Bull's Pizzle and the window rod to ensure A's in the organic chemistry course...

She'd allowed Val to jerk off in September before re-locking him and sending him to McGill, promising he could get out for a jerk-off session at Thanksgiving if he made the Dean's List...

And the Bull's Pizzle if he didn't!

"Today Valence is a respected neurosurgeon at the Mayo Clinic, and he is so grateful that I put discipline in his life. He is also no longer a bimbo chasing wastrel, and that makes me so proud."

Tears glistened in Mother Harrow's eyes as she toyed with the Bull's Pizzle affectionately.

"I just made this Bull's Pizzle last year, but I gave my first one to Valence's new wife, and I am sure he is being held accountable."

She waved the Pizzle in my face.

"And the second Pizzle I crafted is with my oldest daughter and her husband in Lookout Mountain, near Chattanooga, Tennessee."

Mother Harrow tapped me on the nose with the Pizzle, nearly knocking my sunglasses off.

"And if you are lucky, I will give this one to Harmony for your wedding, Galbraith."

I tried to smile. "Harmony keeps my 'sit spot' hot with a paddle--"

"Yes, but you need hard core discipline, my dear boy."

"I know." I sighed. "I can't take much pain, and I want Harmony to be proud of my tolerance. I know it would make me a better man."

"There is no better way than practice." Mother Harrow beamed and she swung the Pizzle at me. "And there's no time like the present. Take off your clothes, Harmony, and we'll work on it."

Although I was tremendously aroused and had been watching Mother Harrow's breasts move in the peach sweater I hesitated a bit alarmed.

"I don't know if Harmony would like that--"

"Oh, she doesn't mind." Mother Harrow said. "Get with the disrobing, please."

I could hear the teeth in her voice, and I took off everything and folded it and put it on a feed bag, placing my sunglasses on top of the pile.

"Lie over that bale of hay, Galbraith."

I obeyed, as it seemed prudent to do with the women of this peculiar family.

"Now, I want you to tell me why you love my daughter."

Mother Harrow said this, and I heard her walking around behind me, her riding boots trailing noisily through the manure.

"Well, we are engaged--"

WHACK!

I felt a line of fire cross the middle of my buttocks.

It took everything to keep my hands from grabbing my rear.

Certainly, Harmony and a few other dominant girls in my past had given me corporal attentions, but this Bull's Pizzle thing was a new experience.

"I asked you to tell why you love my daughter. I am aware of your upcoming nuptials."

"She's great. Harmony is a neat person--"

Three times the Bull's Pizzle danced across my rear.

My behind felt like toast.

"You sound as if you are describing the arugula we had for lunch."

WHACK! SMACK!

"Oh-okay. She's beautiful and intelligent--"

Another five came down.

"Harmony is my reason for being!"

Mother Harrow seemed pleased with this, as I heard a soft chuckle.

"Harmony told me that you have a big problem with masturbation to orgasm."

"I'm really good at it, though."

WHACK! THWACK!

"Was that levity, Galbraith? I am aware your problem does not entail difficulty in your onanistic efforts, but Harmony wants you to masturbate without orgasming, to increase your obedience level."

I felt Mother Harrow's fingers pulling my penis and testicles out so they were protruding from between my legs from the back.

"I have my husband on an interesting chastity plan. It increases his desire for me, which leads to intense obedience."

She rubbed my cock more, her fingers toying with the bars of the cage.

"Marmaduke edits a publication concerned with fossil fuels, and I give him a list of words every day. And whenever he sees one of the terms in his work, Marmaduke must masturbate in his private office for five minutes."

WHACK! The Pizzle came down on my balls and I saw stars.

"I just wanted to ensure that you were still awake, my boy."

Hitting my testicles almost knocked me out, which wasn't quite awakening, but I felt it wise not to comment.

"You understand, I am only doing this for your own good."

I felt such pressure on my stomach, lying on the damn hay bale, and of course my ass felt like it had been rolled in volcano lava.

"Not many son-in-laws would receive such individualized attention."

Lying over these hay bales, enduring pieces of straw sticking into my bare thighs, I wondered if I was in some sort of horrid nightmare.

"I put my oldest daughter's husband's testicles in a vice when he came to ask for her hand, and he feels lucky to have me in his life."

At the same time, my damned cock was hardening.

"A matriarchal figure is a marvelous gift for an unfocused young man. I understand from Harmony that your parents spoiled you senseless. I hope to correct this."

My cock was in the chastity cage, pushing, but so vulnerable, bare, except for the bars. And it was now stuck through the back of my legs, along with my unfortunate scrotum, and it felt very threatened and exposed.

"So it was with my husband. I would e-mail him various words that he was to masturbate to when he was proofreading, and it did seem to distract him."

She rubbed my cock and it swelled painfully against the chastity cage.

"Words like 'hydrolectric' or 'geothermal' come up in Marmaduke's work all the time, and so he keeps his fly open under the desk."

Mother Harrow's nails tickled the underside of my caged penis.

"We have an honor system, Marmaduke and I, and he does not have accidents, or masturbate to orgasm on purpose."

WHACK!

That really hurt...

"And if he goes 'overboard' I assume it was on purpose, and punish him accordingly.

SNAP!

I was beginning to despise the Bull's Pizzle.

WHACK!

"And sometimes, Marmaduke's assistant, Miss Combs, comes in and toys with Marmaduke's penis during the lunch hour. Miss Combs is a comely lass, and the arousing massage keeps Marmaduke tense for me later on."

WHACK! SNAP! CRACK!

"I hope I am getting through to you, Galbraith."

My penis was feeling as if it might come off.

I coughed, and she blessedly continued.

"You see, Marmaduke does control himself, and keeps from cumming without permission, thanks to twenty-eight years of training on my part."

WHACK!

"When Marmaduke returns home, he does his house chores and then he is eager to service me and so enthusiastic. and it really helps him concentrate on my needs, being so sexually charged."

Mother Harrow's pretty fingers began stroking my penis through the cage.

"And then, after I am relaxed, Marmaduke makes dinner. He is quite accomplished at this, a gourmet, in fact. You must admit lunch was excellent."

She stroked faster. I wondered if I could cum in the cage.

"And then he returns his attentions to my nether regions. Harmony tells me that you complain bitterly when your tongue discovers foreign semen in her clitoris, and this seems to make you resentful, as if you, and only you, own her."

She stroked my penis and then brutally hit it with the Pizzle once more. Oh, my cock felt singed.

"This is why I am so worried, I don't know if I can entrust you to take care of my sweet child, she's only twenty-four years old, her life ahead of her and all you seem to want is to control her, like some sort of primate ape."

Mother Harrow rubbed my inflamed penis faster.

"You are so into YOU, Galbraith. It's not charming or attractive. You just seem to want to touch this organ of yours all the time."

WHACK! SNAP! CRACK!

"Although my husband can be trusted for nine to twelve hours at a time on the honor system, if I go away for the weekend with a friend, which happens often, I have to lock Marmaduke up in a chastity device as well."

She began kneading my balls, but so gently.

"And Marmaduke's brother, Crassius, lives with us as well. Crass is a gentleman farmer. You've probably seen him wandering around in a gray vest and shirtsleeves, Roger Peet stuff. Very preppie. Crass owns this farm, the monstrosity."

She rubbed faster, and my penis began aching slightly as it pushed against the bars of the cage.

"If Crass is left alone, he also will be pulling his pud, he can't control himself either, so I must secure his genitals as well."

SNAP!

I felt the Bull's Pizzle slash my penis and I howled.

"You see, you're not listening to me at all, Galbraith. All you are doing is worrying about whether I'll pleasure you or punish you, this insolent member."

Later on that evening, Harmony and I were in her room. Harmony had tied my hands to the bedposts and was rubbing calamine lotion on my raw penis, telling me that her mother only meant well.

"Mother cares about you, Galbraith." Harmony said as she cupped my balls with one hand.

"Oh, your poor twig and berries, they did get a workout.

How I wish she wouldn't refer to my genitalia that way...

"Yes these penile marks are unfortunate, but Mother wants you to be a good man, like Dad is. and my brother and Uncle Crass."

In the next room, I heard a scream. It sounded as if a pig was being slaughtered.

The low tones of Mother Harrow sounded and then there was swishing, and another howl.

Harmony twitched her adorably freckled nose at me and grinned.

"I bet anything Mother found bugs on the tomato plants again. Dad was supposed to take care of that this morning. He's had all day to do it.

There was more swishing then silence, and then blubbering.

"I find the sounds of the swishing, even when Daddy cries, reassuring and it puts me to sleep nights." Harmony said, as she leaned over and kissed the tip of my cock.

"Yes, it makes me feel safe, knowing my parents are having quality time together, you know."

Harmony had spent the afternoon by the pool, and was still adorably clad in her bikini top, a sparkly teal thing. She noted my look of appreciation and kept rubbing my punished penis.

"I have an online friend who keeps his chastity keys locked in a strongbox."

Harmony said this, smiling. "Mitterrand lives in Luxembourg, where I did a semester as an exchange student. Mittie and I are still so close."

Harmony tickled my balls. I watched apprehensively as she picked up a rule. I tensed.

"So Mitterrand's strongbox has a computer-coded combination--he set all this up, he's a cyber genius..."

She played her forefinger on my frenulum, the pink nail glittering.

"And I get the password. Mittie can't open the strongbox unless I give him the password."

Lightly, Harmony tapped my engorged balls with the ruler, an ugly wooden type I recalled from my days at Our Lady of Agonized Virgins Elementary.

How I hated those nuns!

"I give Mittie all sorts of complicated French translation assignments from my clients at Friardale Conservatory--you thought I was bilingual, didn't you?

Yes. and if Mitt completes them all in time, I send him the code to get out of the box once every six to eight weeks or so."

Harmony rapped my left testicle a little harder

"Mittie jerks off for me as I watch on cam, and sometimes I play with my clit or my boobs a little while he watches as sort of an entertainment."

Harmony fondled my scrotum.

"After all, the Conservatory is paying me like, seventy grand a year.

Harmony whacked my ball sack with the ruler again and I began crying softly, although my cock had never been harder.

Harmony further fondled my scrotum and then whacked it with the ruler once more.

"After Mitterrand finally cums, he locks his belt back on, and I do something on the computer to change the combination to the strongbox."

Harmony scratched my glans lightly with her hard red nails.

"I have to, because Mittie's a horny bastard."

Harmony whacked my glans very, very hard.

"And Mittie's brother Augustine is in a different combination and translates Dutch, and that puts a few pennies in my purse.

Harmony punched my balls with her little fist and I began sobbing.

"But I get so angry, Gal, because you are ungrateful for the ungrateful position you have. You just want to fuck me."

Harmony backed her cute butt to the end of the bed, and kicked me hard in the nuts.

"I mean, I dream of being Mrs. Galbraith Svoboda one day"

She kicked me again.

"Or maybe Mrs. Harrow- Svoboda, that's more feminist, perhaps."

" And all Augie and Mittie want is to be closer to me, so I can give them a little physical affection before they lock up again, like you get, for free."

And she kicked me in the nuts AGAIN.

"My other friend, Daniel, who owns the building I live in, you love that high rise, I know, he's never happy either."

Harmi began casually using her bare foot to rub my cock and it hardened almost immediately. I am so in love with this girl, all is forgiven.

"You know I am on sort of a diet, I'm hypoglycemic, and Daniel's great--he gave me the apartment, and I love it, and the nice allowance and the use of his Fiat, but--

She rubbed my balls with her other foot.

"Danny gets on my nerves, so I limit his visits to once a month, and yes, he's so mercenary, and thinks it's so unfair because he does so much for me. What is it with men and gratitude?"

But she smiled at me just adorably.

"Forget about him, honey, you can move in with me--"

"Hush, Gal. Anyway I have Dan locked in a belt, too, beta males are all compulsive masturbators, and because of my hypoglycemic diet, I can't have much sugar--"

12