Letter from Grimalkin Canals

Story Info
His new wife grew up in a femdom family!
8.9k words
3.58
17.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom

I am a partner at Prescott & Briggs, and I suppose I should be looked up to, but most of the men employed under me, from junior brokers to mail clerks and elevator operators laugh at me behind my back.

I have a "hotwife" as they say in BDSM and cuckold literature; and she demands that I find her attractive young men (loves, LOVES blacks and Hispanics) to satisfy her peculiar needs.

And, when I bring a guy home for her, many of whom I find at the brokerage, it's not one of these open marriage things. In front of my employee, whoever the lucky bastard is, I must strip and kneel, my chastity cage bulging with the evidence of my desire to serve my wife in whatever way she wants.

Once, Dylane actually met a guy who used to bully me as a kid-I came in the house, and Dylie made me take down my britches and let Pontez whip me with a cut off piece of garden hose that used to belong to her mother.

"Oh why?" I begged, tears rolling down my face as Pontez held me by the scalp and lashed away at my reddening bottom. And then, because Pontie is a bisexual, he also enjoyed sodomizing me before fucking my wife right in front of me.

But I know I must please her in any way I can!

I cower before her mirthful gaze as she stands over me in her turquoise camisole, laughing as I beg for the key to the chastity device.

Sometimes she will pull and tickle my penis, locked in the unforgiving cage for hours and hours...

One of Dylane's latest ideas is to have me do enough sit-ups or "crunches" that I can jack my hips over my head and suck my own cock.

She thinks that if I'm not allowed to orgasm until I can bring myself off this way, it will be motivation for me to get into shape.

And watch her go! Whenever our kids are out of the house, Dylane will lash me with a Cat O' Nine Tails while I am doing jumping jacks naked, or encourage me to run on the treadmill using my old fraternity paddle to urge me on.

She gets a real kick out of this, Dylie does, sometimes she will turn the damn treadmill up to seven or eight miles an hour and if she whacks me hard enough, I keep up, and of course if I falter, she will be there with the paddle to make sure I don't fall off!

"You're not getting any younger, Spiggy." This being her refrain. She loves to toy with my penis as it swells in the cage, reminding me of the sweet joy I'll get if I'm in shape enough to suck my own cock.

"Autofellatio? You should be a master at it, Spig. I've taught you all the tricks to sucking my lovers' cocks, and more than one tell me your tricks with the tongue are more inventive than mine!"

And she loves the good work I do with my tongue on her clit, cleaning out other men's messes and then bringing her to screaming typhoons of ecstasy.

At work, my personal assistant, Miss Lippincott, a torrid honey blonde, knows of my awful secrets. Sometimes during lunch hour, she'll escort me across the street to a motel and tie me to the bed and sit on my face for a good forty-five minutes...

Or she'll stay fully dressed and play with my naked cock until I am crying in desire and pain, since of course I can't cum in the cage, and Miss Lippincott doesn't have the key, right?

And of course I asked for all this...when I met a dominant woman.

Twenty years ago I was a dissipated forty-two year old heir who had never worked much in his life...

See, my grandfather's nickname was "Sponge" because he soaked up all the money that made our family fortune, and my appellation (perhaps given resentfully) is "Spigot" or "Spiggy" for short because I tend to piss it all away, and of course I make reckless decisions, which perhaps is how I got in the situation I am in now.

I met Dylane at the Newport Bermuda Race; she was a cute little number and I'm afraid she quickly subtracted me from my wife and family.

Part of the intense attraction to Dylane was, we were both from the same little town back home, Grimalkin Canals. I guess coincidences happen on holiday happens, but this wasn't really chance, I discovered later.

My accountant, Drapes Arbuckle, is Dylane's brother, and he knew the missus and I were having difficulties, and were separated on and off. Drapes also saw a rich husband in the offing for his gold-digger sister...

And of course there was no chance for me to resist, for Dylane was a babe!

We don't have a whole lot in common. I enjoy wintering in France at the Chamonix resort, and I have box seats at the Grimalkin opera, Dylane prefers car shows and although she's great swinging a bullwhip (ouch) which I'll elaborate on later...she had a weak backhand when I tried to enlist her in a mixed doubles match at the country club.

As for horses; Dylane prefers betting to riding. Most of my friend's wives do the horseback thing quite a bit, foxhunts and the like. But after Dylane was caught using her crop on my bare ass at the stables, I stopped being invited to hunts as well.

I wasn't really interested in kinky sex before I met Dylane, and she didn't technically bring it up. I was the first to ask her to enslave me after I'd been exposed to her peculiar relatives.

Dylane's father, a quiet dentist, Dr. Arbuckle is called Bucky, for "Bucky the Cucky" by his wife and step-daughters; and his two boys who still live at home in their mid thirties, Harlan and Farley are also medicos and chastity belted submissive slaves.

I don't know Harlan that well-he's a true pain slut, and not allowed to speak at all at home.

Apparently when he returns home from his medical practice, he strips at the door, does extensive chores and then goes to his room and locks on heavily weighted nipple clamps, kneeling in the corner, writing punishment lines in true sub space until his eight o'clock bedtime.

Sometimes Mrs. Arbuckle, mother of the brood, brings Harlan out and thrashes him with a straightened coat hanger or shocks his cock by use of a sparky card that she plugs in the wall, but we don't see too much of Harlan on visits.

Farley, the next boy was much more visible on my first visit. He has basic freedom, and dates quite a bit, but was still locked in a chastity device. I was horrified when I first saw it.

Farley had been given the duty of managing Mama Arbuckle's vinyl collection and she'd discovered his error of filing John Fogarty, a Classic Rock record under Rhythm and Blues...and did she go off!

And was I startled when I first saw his penis cage-Mama had ordered Farley to strip down and was giving him what for with a bamboo cane.

Musical carelessness can really be hell on a mom, I suppose.

And Farley was screaming and howling something terrible.

"You're such a bitch, a little crybaby, and you're musically illiterate!" Mama Arbuckle said to him as she landed the bamboo again and again on Farley's welted, flabby ass.

"What the fuck is on his junk?" I remember whispering to Dylane. It was our first visit together as a couple AFTER we were finally married, I guess when Mama A. decided the trap had been set and I couldn't escape, right?

Watching the matron of the Arbuckle home ordering her pudgy son to undress and take a punishment was incredibly strange, and Farley already bore welts from yesterday's caning when he'd been late for dinner.

And Farley screamed. What I learned later about Harlan was, he took his punishments in silence, kind of wimpy looking, that brother, but tough as nails.

"Again, what is that cage on his dick, Dylane?"

"That's Farley's little penis prison." Dylane had turned to look at me challengingly. She was a tall, chesty girl with long legs and very close-cropped black hair.

I've heard of matriarchal women who immediately rule their men, but for the nine months I dated Dylane before we married and at least six months afterwards, she was a normal, loving, almost worshipful partner.

She was beautiful and smart, and had a wicked sense of humor. An animal in bed, Dylane could suck the chrome off a trailer hitch. After I became her submissive, of course, the blowjob days were over for me, but I watch her suck a lot of other men now...

And she's taught me how to do it as well (sigh).

But that first night, I was still what you might call a civilian. Farley had been sent screaming and weeping to bed without his supper, and although Harlan came down, naked of course, he ate oatmeal out of a dog bowl and went back upstairs immediately.

Dylane's sister Nora was fair and freckled and had red hair and throughout the meal, sitting across from me, kept giving me the eye and somewhere before dessert I felt her toes stroking my crotch.

I began getting aroused and then suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my penis, and Slayton, Dylane's other sister, had taken her fork and pounded it into my dick through my pants...

"Stop having a dirty mind about my sister." Slayton had said. "She's only twenty-two!"

Nora was the youngest member of the family, but God was she a depraved one.

After dinner, Dylane went to talk with her mom in the kitchen and Slayton sat next to me on the couch. I was a little discombobulated after Nora's toe massage of my member throughout the meal, and of course the stabbing aftermath.

I kept looking at Slayton nervously, wondering if the fork was still about.

"So Dylane tells us you're not in the lifestyle. It's nice that we don't have to pretend anymore when you come over here, now that you are married." Slayton giggled and her bazooms, huge and simultaneously perky, shook.

"Oh, no, I'm not into that master-slave shit." I said uneasily. "Why is your dad standing in the corner with his pants down? He has a very hairy ass."

"Mom is trying to teach Bucky humility. Whenever we have a guest she makes him take down his pants, stand in a corner and shame himself. I hope you aren't-"

Here Slayton trailed a long violet nail up my chest. "-Uncomfortable about it. As you know, I was out of town for most of the courtship and I couldn't be in the wedding, and so I have been reading about you, dude."

"Really?"

"You're a spoiled playboy, right, a mid-life boulevardier, a Lothario of sorts?"

"Um, I don't really like labels." God, she was hot, though. And she was still playing with my shirt with those nails!

"But you have your own polo ponies and got a biplane from Pops for your last birthday and all that happy horseshit, right?"

She had me there.

"I read all about you in "Grimalkin Today" They're always goin' on about Altemus Van Degan III, called "Spigot" because he, like, hemorrhages the family money."

"You can call me Spiggy for short. Everyone has since I was at Andover." I said uncomfortably.

"Right. Andover...your prep school. You're a big shot, and you'd never be a submissive. Three wives precede my sister, and dozens of mistresses, a pregnant waitress in every county, you're a real cocksman, huh, Piggy?"

"No, it's Spiggy."

Slayton laughed uproariously and her breasts heaved again.

"I guess I don't understand you guys who want to go off half cocked. I mean our men, they have entrusted their orgasmic releases and their power to us and it frees them up creatively."

"How does it do that?"

"Well, Farley is a concert pianist part time, and Harlan's still life's have been shown at galleries in Paris, and of course they both are doctors. My other brother Drapes, is a C.P.A., yours, I believe, and was once a comptroller at a Fortune 500 company."

She paused. "Yes, and Draper also dances with the Grimalkin Ballet. So there!"

I liked the way she was languorously leaning up to me on the couch.

"And Drapes and yet another brother I have are newspaper columnists...one's working on a novel, and my boyfriend has just thrived under my dominant attentions."

"Really?"

"My boyfriend, I have his chastity key right here in my fanny pack, and so I don't worry about where or what Chucky is doing."

"Chucky?"

"Yes, Upchurch Moffat, you probably know him from the ever-lovin' country club."

"Oh yes. we called him Upchuck because he was a puker at drinking parties, so you call him Chucky." I couldn't believe Upchurch Moffat, the most arrogant macho asshole I knew was a slave to this hot chick..

"Right. And my step-dad over there, is Bucky, and sometimes I get Bucky and Chucky together and make them suck each other off...you're Spiggy, and what an idea I have-"

"Never mind." I said hurriedly. I wished Dylane would come out of the kitchen. "Um, Slayton, is there any way you could get Dr.Arbuckle to pull up his pants?"

"No can do. But about Chucky. He's on a business trip to Dubai, or Madrid or someplace, but he's all locked up. I don't worry he's fucking some bitch on a baccarat table or running off to chase whores in Monaco."

She grinned at me. "Chucky keeps in touch with me by phone. I flash my tits for him on the camera, which drives him wild...gets him excited so he buys me lots of gifts abroad in the hope that I might let him suck on my nipples when he gets back."

"You'd like to suck my tits, I bet, Spiggy, wouldn't you?" She breathed this, and pulled up her top and there it was, a big, pink nipple. I inadvertently leaned towards her, and she pushed me back and pulled her top down, laughing.

Slayton then whistled and Dr. Arbuckle turned from his place in the corner and shuffled over to her, his ankles clogged in his congealed trousers.

"Bucky, take off all your clothes. I want to show your new son-in-law, Spiggy here, your dick."

I am afraid my stomach turned. "Slayton, I'd rather not-"

And of course Dr. Arbuckle, who had been my dentist since I was six was equally uncomfortable. "Please, Slayton darling-"

Slayton's eyes grew flinty. "Did I stutter, Bucky?"

And I watched slack jawed as Dr. Arbuckle stripped and stood before us, his caged penis bobbing up and down. He was clearly inflamed by his stepdaughter's commanding aura.

"Get down here, Bucky, and do some service, a little oral for the guestie here." As I sat, astounded, the girl reached down and undid my fly, and pulled my dick out, and snapped her fingers.

After an anguished gasp, Dr. Arbuckle pushed his head over and he took my penis in his mouth and began sucking. I looked up towards the kitchen, and Dylane and her mother were looking in on us and laughing.

"See, Bucky?" Slayton murmured. "That's all you get is some visitor's dick in your mouth, and you've been forced to practice on so many. And now our new friend will enjoy touching and kissing my pretty titties, which you'd never get, because you're not a real man."

Bucky began weeping as he sucked my penis, and Slayton laughed cruelly.

"That's why you'll never get anything good, isn't it? You're just a wimpy crybaby who sucks cock at your stepdaughter's command. How utterly sad."

Slayton pulled my face towards her perfumed cleavage. She unbuttoned her shirt and encouraged me to kiss her fragrant nipples, and I forgot who was stimulating my lower extremities until I finally exploded in the humiliated dentist's mouth.

"Okay, Bucky, wipe your face and stand up, and I'll rub you a little for being such a good boy."

Slayton winked at me, and raised her leg up. She was in bell-bottom jeans and her feet were adorned with strappy sandals with high heels.

Slayton began prodding Dr. Arbuckle's caged cock with her right heel and Dr. Arbuckle's wiener began expanding helplessly against the unforgiving bars. I couldn't feel it personally, but I saw the doctor's face and it wasn't particularly cheerful.

"How's that feel, Bucky?" Slayton smirked at her stepfather, who was gasping desperately. "You like that, little Slayton's toesies playing with your Willy, huh?"

It was clear that Bucky hadn't had any relief in some time. Finally his stepdaughter kicked him in the nuts and sent him back to his corner.

And then she turned to talk animatedly to me again as if the episode had never happened...

I looked over at Dr.Arbuckle, and his chastity cage was pointing straight at the ceiling... Surreptitiously, he kept rubbing the swelled skin between the bars of his cage.

Farley had come downstairs in a robe, and, after apologizing profusely to his mother for his sloppiness in mis-managing the albums, re-arranged them in a way pleasing to her...

Later, Dylane and I were back in our new house (my ex had my old properties) and I advised her further of her sister's strange behavior, though of course she'd seen the fellatio experience I'd gone through.

Dylane laughed at the idea that the men in her family were being coerced and taken advantage of. "Believe me, the idea of female domination came from the fellas. They love it, and they certainly need it."

And then she kissed me deeply and took me to bed and I thought myself lucky that I had such a normal, devoted wife. None of that slave boy shit for me!

But the BDSM thing still kind of pestered the back of my mind, and eventually I began looking at the kinky websites.

I recalled that when Dylane brought her things to the new house after we purchased it, she had the stuff arranged by two hot girls, Shimmer and Magenta, who called her "Mistress"

"You-you don't have to pay them, Dylie?" I asked curiously. "Why are they undressed? People seem to take off their clothes around you a lot, babe."

"You don't mind, do you, Spiggy?" Dylane asked with a wry smile as I tried to stop gaping at Magenta's bare, bobbling boobs as she reached up to hang Dylane's framed poster of Bonnie Rait.

"No, I guess not." I was staggered by the whole thing, realizing that I'd been sheltered my whole life, despite all the wild sex shit I'd done. And, at the end of the day, when most moving help would demand beer and pizza as a reward, Shimmer had crawled under my legs while I was lolling on the couch.

"What's this?" I was startled at first to see her adorable bare butt poking out from under my legs.

"Master Spiggy, will you use me as a footstool?"

And Dylane had her ankles on Magenta's back, and no shocker for her-she clicked the remote and we watched the "Late Show" with Trevor Noah.

Yes, I guess the "Scene" worked out well for Dylane, right?

For Dylane and her family, I could see this as a possible lifestyle, but not me, right? I was the millionaire libertine, and hedonist. What part of that was assisted by being a submissive male? No sir.

But one night I asked Dylane if she would spank me, and we tried it over her knee, but I kept yelling and screaming and bouncing around, as she knew how to hit.

Then Dylie had a suggestion. She tied me naked to our bed, my hands cuffed behind my back and my ankles conjoined as well.

"This system works better, especially if you're too wimpy to take the initial spanks, honey. My mom lent me her rattan cane, just in case this came up."

"Your mother predicted that I'd be interested in this?" I was feeling very awkward, tied down, but my penis was getting harder. Dylie had put two pillows under my crotch to prop up my bottom, but my penis was so stiff it seemed as if it might prop up my bottom on its own!

"Well, a lot of men don't realize what they need at first, babe, but it comes to you."

WHACK! The first lash of the rattan was right across the middle of my bare ass and yes, it stung like a bitch. But before I could emit a cry, Dylane landed a second thwack right at the tender spot between my buttocks and the tops of my thighs.

I began trying to squirm away, but of course my hands and feet were encumbered.

"See, the bonds really help with this." Dylane said approvingly. "Now I can get some real work done here."

After fifteen with the rattan I was screaming into the coverlet, and trying not to chew the cloth.

Dylane sat down next to where I was tied. Affectionately, she rubbed my blistered rear and then she reached under my balls and pulled my cock out from the back and stroked it softly.

"You have to take it like a man, honey." Dylie said soothingly. "I acted up, a spoiled little bitch at my twenty-first birthday party, and my mom wasn't amused...