Letter from Providence

Story Info
Submissive stepdad's relationship has changed!
1.1k words
4.27
7.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear Shoeblossom--

I love your letters, but noticed you had nothing from our humble Rhode Island. During corner time after a painful discipline session, I turned my phone's recorder on. I love my stepdaughter, and wouldn't embarrass her, but she is so wild she doesn't care, and of course she is of age. This is for your "Taped Confessions"

Eugene Scobrinksi

"All right, Scobie, you can leave the corner now."

"C-can I pull up my pants?"

"I don't think so, no. I'm still annoyed that you creamed all over my nice stonewashed jeans when you were across my lap. So you can keep yours down for a bit longer."

"I--I'm really sorry, Jermyn."

"Right, and stop touching yourself. That's so disgusting. I know I look good, with my straight blonde hair and all, but--"

"Yes, and that kind of bored look you have. It's so demeaning. But I am your stepfather."

"Yes! You are. And that's why it is so creepy that Mom asked me to give you a spanking, and then we had to go through the silly argument--"

"I was just trying to explain to you that we've always had a good relationship I thought, I helped you with Precalculus and let you have your own gas card--"

"But I'm not nineteen anymore. "

"I have always cherished our mentoring relation--"

"Yes, I have always kind of looked up to you, and I always felt safe bringing my dates home so you could vet them, but Mom was busy, and she insisted that I take over your punishment."

"Don't you see how that ruins--you'll never look up to me again, Jermyn."

"Dad, ego is not your amigo."

"I tried to explain to Chatelaine that it's really, really inappropriate for a step-daughter to--"

"Mom is from Europe, it's more um, free and easy there. And once she brought me in to see you when you were in that weird contraption where you're locked up and there's a hose from your dick to your mouth so when you pee--"

"I was blindfolded. I didn't know she did that."

"Right, and of course she told me about your honeymoon when she tied you to the chair naked and let the hotel maids find you."

"Jeez I paid for you to go with your friends to Fort Lauderdale so you wouldn't accompany us on the vacation and see how we, uh, communicate sexually."

"Communicate sexually. That is a hoot. "

"I meant--"

"What I loved was, my dad was a cuckold, and you were the so-called bull, and you got everything Mom had to offer, and then you ASKED to be a submissive."

"It's really complicated, perhaps Freudian--"

"And Dad still pays Mom alimony, and she keeps him in one of those chastity doohickies."

"Yes, that's right. And we're getting me fitted for one, soon.

"Good goddamned thing. You are stroking yourself again. See, if you were locked, you wouldn't make nasty messes when I spank you."

"B-but--"

"By the way, next time when I tell you to take down your pants and get over my knee, you aren't supposed to argue, and then get all excited and make a big fucking sperm-mess on my thighs!"

"I-this is going to be the only time you spank me, I hope."

"Why, your dick is hard just looking at me, and you need it. Jesus though, you start crying so easily when I whipped your ass. And you're crying now."

"It-it's just that I loved being your parent figure. I loved it when we went on rides together, and when I took you to the Emergency Room when you sprained your arm, and I loved going to your track meets."

"Aaw. Scobie, come sit on my lap. No, don't pull up your pants. Just come here."

"Oh, Jermyn, you're so sweet but you shouldn't kiss my neck--that's so nice."

"Mom is very busy with whatshisface, and she wants me to look after you more. And I get it that you need to be told what a douche bag you can be."

"You-you shouldn't touch my penis...oh..."

"Scobie, I'm twenty-two years old. I owe you a lot, you paid for me to go to private schools, and I got to attend Brown instead of U.R. I, or whatever."

"The University of Rhode Island isn't a bad school, but you deserve so much better, oh, rub more."

"Such a freak you are, Scobie"

"It-it feels so good. Wait, what are--"

"Gotta calm you down again, honey. Over my knee."

WHACK!

WHACK!

THWACK!

"See, now--oh, you're crying like a little bitch again. Oh well."

"It's--it hurts so much."

"And who sent me to tennis camp! I have a backhand. I can swing a paddle with the best of them."

"Y-yes."

"I didn't want you making another mess in my hand, or on my legs. Now you can sit here again, and if you're a good little bitch, I'll pull my shirt up and let you suck my--no, I won't do that."

"Wh-why--OW!"

"I slapped you because you're disgusting. How dare you bring up looking at or touching my naked body, Scobie?"

"But I'm mostly naked--"

"Right. But you're a submissive. And a sad one at that. Mom says you get aroused by being fucked with a strap-on. I can wear that and not take off any of my clothes."

"Oh no, please. That's just for me and Chatelaine."

"Or I can have Dad suck your dick the next time he comes with his alimony check."

"Jermyn, you are a depraved young woman."

"Well, Dad actually asked Mom to give him little tests to pass. He's more excited by his orgasms if he has to earn them."

"Uh huh."

"Yes. That's why I went over there the other night and put a ring gag in his mouth--the type that forces your mouth open? And my boyfriend and I used his mouth as an ashtray while he knelt in front of us."

"You must hate your father."

"No, no. I love Dad and I love you. You paid for school, he covered the Maserati and the Jet-ski, and you're just the best."

"I hope you still realize that--"

" But you both need to be kept down. to realize what worms you are."

"There is no evidence--"

"I'm a little pissed at Dad, because I took off his chastity belt and stomped his dick with my heel, to make him feel like a cigarette butt, like the ones he was swallowing, and he came all over my shoes."

"That can happen, honey."

"Yeah, but he wasn't supposed to cum for two more weeks! So I'll make him pay for it by giving you a nice hummer."

"I-don't really want him to--"

"See, there you go. If you were in chastity, you wouldn't have all these hetero normative qualms "

"If you were chaste for two months, You'd be desperate to cum. Maybe I should have you suck Dad's dick, then."

"Oh, let's drop the subject, Jermyn."