Letter To Tommy Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,352 Followers

Saying that brought Ron over the top and I thought fast, I pulled back off of him and I said "quick, put it in my ass, I want to feel you there." I turned around and he did, I moved my ass making him feel wonderful. I knew that now I had both holes covered so to speak. We finely got into the car and drove home. Since it is a good hour drive home we had a chance to talk. Like always he would start in about how he missed my wild pussy and me, how he had jacked off fantasizing about me out fucking around on him. I would then tell him how I would lay in bed at night fucking myself fantasizing about going out and getting a man or two to come home and fuck me. Talking like this would always turn Ron on, almost every time we would end up having sex in the driveway, in the hallway or on the bed in our cloths. While we played like this, I know it is just dirty talk for us. The only problem this time was, I was telling him the truth. And he was thinking it was just one of my fantasy's.

Sure enough I felt his cock in the driveway and he was rock hard again. I played with him a while and said "Come on honey, lets get inside, I need some more of this cock of yours." We went inside like a couple of school kids on a date knowing that they were going inside for hot sex. Going inside we saw Josh sitting in the Den and Jill was walking around in her cute maids uniform that I had wore earlier today. Josh jumped up and gave his dad a hug welcome home. He said "I wanted to say hi before you went to bed, I know your beat, I was going to go with mom to pick you up, but I thought I would let you two love birds have some privacy." Ron said "Thanks son, I'll see you tomorrow." Josh said "Mom, would you take a look at this just for a second, I want to see if my grammar is correct." Ron said "honey, I'll be waiting for you hurry up." As Josh handed me a blank sheet of paper he whispered, "when you finish, and dad falls asleep, I'll be waiting in the Den for you, and don't douche."

I did not say a thing, I went to the bedroom, and Ron was true to his form. We kissed as I came in the door, he felt me up as I dropped his pants, and stroked his cock. We worked our selves to the bed where he laid me down and was between my legs with his dick. He and I love doing this one thing when he gets home. He likes to fuck me in both of my holes at the same time. The way we do that is for me to be on my back, my legs on his shoulders and he inserts his cock in my pussy. Just when I start to get ready to climax, he pulls it out of my cunt and shoves it in my asshole. Doing this makes our love making last long and drives me crazy. So at some point he is only taking maybe two strokes in each hole before we have to change. My part is to make it last long for him also so I will reach down and grab his testacies and right when he is ready to cum, I squeeze them at the right place that stops him from coming.

When we are going from hole to hole it is time to release. It may sound like allot of work but it is not. It is (I think) the best sex a man and woman could have. We worked at this for a little while and Ron finely lost it. I had him buried in my asshole that time. He pulled out and laid on his back, I got up and got a washcloth to clean him off. When I got back, he had finished getting undressed and into the bed. I cleaned him and kissed him good night. He always falls asleep right after sex like that. I normally go douche then go watch TV for an hour or two to unwind from the hot sex. But tonight Josh told me not to douche. I told Ron I would be in the Den for a while and that I loved him. He was asleep before I finished.

I went to the Den and Josh said "come with us, were going to Jill's room." We got in her room and Josh said "Mom, lay down on the bed, Jill wants to eat you, I told her she will clean you up tonight with her mouth." I looked at Jill and I saw a sparkle in her eyes that I had never seen before. I have not been with a woman in years; well the last time was maybe 3 months before I had met Ron. Anyway, I laid down on her bed and Jill went for my pot of cum between my legs, she started in cleaning me with her mouth and tong. Josh said "OK, tell me everything, did anyone try to pick you up at the airport? I said "there were two guys that propositioned me, one guy wanted me to give him a blow job for $20.00 and another man wanted me to have sex with him in the men's room for a $100.00 bucks." Josh asked "well did you?" I said "No, of course not, I was there to pick up your dad." Josh reached for the phone and made a call he said "Steve, Josh here, mail tape # 1 tonight." And he hung up. I said "what tape, what are you talking about?"

Josh said "I told you if you did not do as I said I would send your home movie out to people you know, you disobeyed me tonight and the only plus for you is you did not try to lie to me." I began to panic, I asked "what do you mean, I did everything you told me to do, I have not complained, I did what you said, please call him back and stop him, please I'll do anything you want, just stop him." Josh said "you should have thought about that before you said no to those two guys. You see Mom, I called Harry who lives close to the air port and I told him if he saw you to ask for sex, I told him you would please him and you did not. Therefore, since you did not do what I said, your Pastor of the church is going to get a videotape of you. Now if you think you can get the tape before he sees it, well maybe your secret will still be safe with me and Jill here." I was ready to cry, I said "but I couldn't, I was picking up your father, I just couldn't, I did not know it was a test, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

Josh said "Oh don't worry about it, I am sure you can get the tape from his office before he gets to see it, just remember I am not playing games. If any man ever comes up to you and tells you he wants to have sex with you, or he offers you money for sex, you simply do what he wants, you no longer have any choice in who you will or will not have sex with. As long as you do, you will never have to worry about your secret getting out. If I were you Mom, I would be at church tomorrow waiting for the mail man." Josh turned and walked out the room. Jill never stopped eating me while all this was going on, I looked down at her and I could see that she was masturbating herself as she licked and worked my pussy with her lips, tong, and mouth. Jill was really getting into this and even though Josh threw me a curve, I had to admit it that it felt good.

I knew that I could get into the church office and I would not have any trouble getting the tape from the mail carrier. There were days I would be the only one there when the mail came anyway. I was starting to forget about Josh and the tape as Jill worked me almost to a climax. I pulled up my knees and held them with my hands as she worked on me and I was so close. I felt her move down to my asshole once I had opened myself nice and wide for her. She licked and licked and licked. I had some wonderful lovely gentle climaxes. When I was well spent, Jill stopped and sat up. She said "I'm sorry Mrs. Johnson, I have to do what he says." I looked at her and said "what did he do to you? Did he catch you doing something like he did me?" Jill hung her head and said "it all started when he saw that I had got into your sex toy drawer. I used your big pink rubber thing. He said he would tell you and Mr. Johnson and he had the proof. He showed me the tape like he showed you.

He told me he would give me the only copy if I went with him to a Frat. Party and I would have to have sex with two of his friends. Well I did it only to get the tape from him. When we got there, they got me high and I did things I would have never ever done otherwise." I asked "what kind of things dear?" Jill keeping her head down said "well they did to me what they did to you when it was all over they made me look at it. Mrs. Johnson, when you look at it, it looks like, well it looks like I am the one going after all those boys. It looks like I am the one who can't get enough sex from them boys. They made me do some very nasty things to get the guys to fuck me." I asked "like what kind of things?" Jill hung her head and said "They made me lick and tong a guys asshole and beg him to fuck me. I had to do that 14 times. Josh promised me that he would give me the tape only after we got home. He told me I had to do what ever they wanted. So I did it, the only problem was, I could not control myself I went crazy. I mean I could not help myself it was all so nasty, it was so fucking nasty. Now between all the nasty talk, and with me licking all of them I climaxed and before I knew what was happening I had grabbed a beer bottle and was fucking myself as I would lick out their assholes."

Before I could even think of anything I started coming and coming. I said and did things that night that I would never had said or done before if they had not did that to me." I could not help it Mrs. Johnson, after the first guy, I mean licking him and jacking him off at the same time, I mean it was just so sick it seemed the nastier it was the more turned on I got." I sat there furious at Josh, I asked "didn't he give you the tape back?" She began to cry and she said "yes, but they took another video of that night. They videotaped me doing all those boys.

I looked at Jill and I put my arms around her, I said "don't worry honey, we will both get through this together, some how we will get that tape back and mine also. Don't worry, now why don't you lay back and let me see if I can take your mind off of this mess for a while." Jill looked up at me, she smiled and said "I will try, just be gentle."

Now I would be lying to you dear brother if I said I had not been a little turned on listening to Jill's story. Oh I was sad for her because no one should be forced to do things that they do not want to. However, her story brought back so many memories of when we were young and learning about sex and stuff.

Well enough for now dear brother, I'll write more later. Oh you better pray for me, I think I'm going to be bad again tonight your nephew told me to plan on a little party while Ron is at the elks club tonight.

Love your Sister Linda

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,352 Followers
12