Letters from a Friend in Paris 21

Story Info
He meets Louisa Again.
2.6k words
1
2.1k
00

Part 21 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LETTER XXI

I had spent a fortnight with great advantage to my whole system when a letter was forwarded to me from dear Louisa, complaining of my prolonged absence from Paris, and begging me to return at once, as she had the greatest need of me, and above all to let her know the day and hour I should be at my studio. I was to write to Tom at the same time to say I should sup with him on the day of my return but would have several letters to write, and therefore could not come to him earlier. I foresaw all that this meant, and that it augured favorably of a delicious visit from the dear creature herself.

So I did as she desired, and the next day packed up my traps, reaching home between two and three in the afternoon. I found the darling impatiently waiting for me. To rush into her arms, press her fondly to my breast, cover her with kisses, put a hand up her petticoats, then lead her to a couch and be into her up to my embrace was hardly the work of a minute, and in another couple of minutes, we both melted away in the sweet excess of love's agony and ecstasy.

Of course, this was merely the effect of our long absence from each other and was only the preliminary hastiness of longing and pent-up desires. As soon as we recovered from our momentary oblivion we set about matters in a much more satisfactory manner, and after running through several delicious encounters in a perfectly naked state, we found time in a pause of temporary exhaustion to discuss future proceedings.

She had not yet allowed Tom the privilege of the back staircase. He had broken the matter of my joining them in their copulations, which she pretended to be much offended at; but had at length apparently given way entirely to please him, although she saw through his little game, which, in fact, was to attack her behind when she was mounted on me. For of late he had always insisted on her riding the cock-horse, because, he said, in that way, he could so deliciously feel her enchantingly full backside. She had not a doubt but that he would beg her to mount upon me and in this position effect his long-desired entrance into her behind.

We laughed heartily at his innocence and determined to humor him to the top of his bent. Meanwhile, I took the opportunity of satisfying the longings of that delicious grotto that had been so long without an occupant. It gave her some slight pain for me to effect an entrance, but we greased it well with plentiful showers of sperm to prepare it for the more frequent assaults it was doomed to undergo that very night.

We spent nearly three hours in all love's ecstatic delights, and then dear Lou was obliged to go home to dinner, while I lay down to take a refreshing sleep after my journey and my fucking efforts, which had not been few.

At nine at night, I joined them, and need not say how warmly I was welcomed by Tom and more reservedly by Louisa, who of course was playing a part. We had a gay and lively supper, Louisa apparently relaxing from her assumed reserve. After supper, we adjourned to the salon and talked over all our friends at Rouen, and their lune de Miel to Brittany, which they had very much enjoyed. At about eleven o'clock I rose to leave.

'Oh, none of that, old fellow,' cried Tom. 'I mean you to sleep here tonight; your room, which adjoins and communicates with ours, is already prepared for you. You know I always intended we should both enjoy my loved wife. I have told her so, and she has at last consented, although you see she looks as if she half repented.'

'Mr. Hargrave, is it not a most unheard-of proceeding for a husband to propose such a thing to a young wife?'

'Oh, dear, no, my dear friend, it is much more usual than you imagine, although, of course, not openly avowed.'

'Indeed! Is it so? Well, if it must be, I certainly would rather it was with an old friend like you than anyone else, but it seems to be quite dreadful.'

'My darling,' here chimed in Tom, 'you will hereafter think it anything but dreadful, and as Harry justly observes, where the husband approves there is neither harm nor sin.'

Here Louisa gave a deep sigh, as if her scruples of conscience were hardly satisfied, and said, 'If it must be, the sooner it is over, the better.' So, taking up her candlestick, she retired to her room.

As soon as she was gone Tom embraced me warmly, and said how glad he was that she had at last consented, for he had used no end of persuasion to bring her to agree, and now he would be able to enjoy the great object of his wishes.

'For, Harry,' said he, 'you will hardly believe that I have not yet been allowed to fuck her behind; it is true she is so splendid a fuck in front, as you will find, that, when there, one has no desire for anything else. But then, you know, what is refused to us always stimulates the appetite more than what is yielded. Now, I have a plan in which you must assist me. I shall put her on top of you, and when you are fairly in and have excited her well with a few thrusts of this stiff prick,'-which at that moment he was delightfully handling, — 'you must hold her well down at the waist with an arm around her, and with the other round the hollow of the knee to keep her in position and the devil's in it if I don't manage to get completely into her splendid backside. You never saw a more glorious one, and once we have broken the ice, won't we have jolly times of it, my dear Harry?'

He danced about the room in delight at the idea. I reminded him that it was time to begin, as Louisa must by now be in bed. So, taking our lights, he showed me the way to my room and begged me to undress quickly and to come into them stark naked.

I was quicker than he was and found dear Lou in bed closely covered up. I approached, and kissing her, said if she really felt any determined objection, (although it would be a great mortification to me), I would retire at once.

Here Tom, who was now as stark naked as me, burst in saying,

'Stuff and nonsense; dear Lou has already consented, and you see she is quite ready'

This latter remark was made as he pulled off the coverings and displayed the glorious creature in all the exquisite beauty of her naked person, which even to me, familiar as I was with it, appeared more beautiful than ever, as, covering her face with her hands in apparent shame at the exposure, she contorted her body in affected objection, but woman-like, doing so with studied gracefulness so as only to excite us the more.

'Look,' said Tom, 'what a beautifully hairy cunt she has got.'

And, pulling open her unresisting legs, he displayed the superb object to which he alluded.

'Aha!' he added. 'My darling is excited! See, Harry, what a gorgeous clitoris she has, and how boldly it raises its head out of this grove of silky curls.'

He rubbed it with his finger, and her body thrilled visibly with delight.

'My love, how lewd you are!'

'Is it to be wondered at,' she replied, 'when I see two such fine naked men before me, both in such an excited state as you are in?'

It was evidently time to come to more serious operations. Tom proposed we should begin with a triangular gamahuche. I was to gamahuche his wife, while he sucked me and his wife sucked him.

We quickly arranged ourselves, and each, while sucking and licking in front, played postilion to the back premises. We were all too excited for this to be other than a very short affair, and we gave down our nature into each other's mouths almost simultaneously, and all greedily swallowed what the others gave in return. This had ended, Tom proposed he should have the pleasure of seeing me fuck his wife for the first time, and so that he might view the operation more fully, and enjoy it to the utmost; I must lie down on my back, and his wife mounts me, and then the sight of her magnificent backside in full action would be most delicious.

Of course, we both knew his ultimate intention, and apparently innocently humored it.

Dear Louisa straddled me, and in a kneeling position impaled herself upon my cockstand, and for a minute or two rose and fell in an upright position upon me, displaying to the utmost perfection her glorious body. It was most exquisitely delicious, and I would willingly have seen her continue in all the beauteous contortions her lust was lending her. But this did not suit Tom's purpose. He begged her to lie down on my belly, that he might enjoy all the beauties of her behind and see my prick working in and out of her lovely cunt. She immediately complied, and we began both to bring into operation our mutual movements.

Tom was in ecstasies at the sight. He told me afterward it was so beautiful to look at that he refrained from his attack on her bottom-hole until we had finished our first course, which, under the delicious pressures and splendid action of dear Loo's backside, very rapidly came to the usual ecstatic conclusion, producing love's delicious after languor and death-like repose. Louisa's excessive lust was but awakened by these two preliminary operations, and in a very few minutes her exquisite inner movements reanimated my ardent prick, and we began the slow action of another course. But this time Tom was not satisfied to be a mere admiring and delighted spectator, for we had hardly commenced when he jumped up behind dear Loo, and with his hard and rigid pego commenced battering in the breach. Louisa, who was in reality longing for him to begin, simulated surprise and anger at his horrible and traitorous proceedings.

To humor the thing I pretended to hold her fast as Tom had directed. The artful girl wriggled her backside in various contortions with the apparent view of preventing his action but in reality doing it so as to facilitate his entrance to the utmost. Tom had taken the precaution to lubricate his prick with his spittle, and he was very quickly up to the hilt with a cry of delight, and in such a state of excitement that he had not made three thrusts in and out when he spent in an agony of joy.

The lewd girl was equally excited and joined him, to the great delight of my less exciting prick as it felt the hot liquid discharge of dear Lou pour down upon it. They both lay quiet for a minute or two, while I did my best to add to their lascivious delights by making my prick throb to the utmost, which gave both Tom and Lou additional gratification and produced a more rapid reaction which soon set us all off at full gallop, to end once more in all the raptures of momentarily satisfied lust.

We lay as usual for some time in all the delicious after languor, still embedded as we were in the exquisite apertures which had afforded us both such intense gratification.

To Tom's reiterated questions, she had at last admitted that it had given her less pain and more enjoyment than she could possibly have expected from so horrid a proceeding.

This was of course only to keep up the deception practiced on her husband, for in reality, nothing gave such intense satisfaction to her excessive lust than having two pricks in her at once, unless, indeed, it were having a third prick to suck at the same time. She, however, pretended to be offended still at what she called his traitorous conduct.

We worked up her extreme lewdness into three discharges before she joined our single discharge with her fourth outpouring. Our excessive lubricity died away in loud, passionate cries, and we rolled down in a confused mass, almost insensible from the ecstasy of this discharge. Our violent exertions and the heat of the weather had made us all-foam again, and on coming to our senses, we were glad to rise and refresh ourselves with a mutual sponging of cold water, during which sundry little tricks were played with each other, and much fun and laughter excited. It all tended to bring about fresh desires for closer and more intimate relations. Tom insisted that I should taste of the extraordinary pleasure his dear wife's glorious bottom-hole gave to the prick within it. He said he did not believe before enjoying it that any bottom could have given such rapturous delight. I must try it, and he was sure I would prove how true he spoke.

I was nothing loath, nor dear Lou either, but she expected Tom to fuck her at the same time. However, he had no such intention. He wanted to ascertain by immediate transition the difference between the glorious bottom-hole of his wife and mine-of which he had always been so fond.

After this we sandwiched his dear wife between us, Tom preferring her bottom-hole, and yielding my possession of her exquisite and fiery cunt. We made the dear girl spend again four times, so as to satisfy her raging lust.

We sank on the bed, and deep slumber overtook us, lying together as we were. In the morning, refreshed by sleep, we renewed some of our most exciting poses, and only separated when we heard the household stirring.

Harry

-------

Notes;

1. During my visit to London for studies where we had an Old Ancestral Home, I stumbled on a family treasure. Apart from other things I also found a hump of books, diaries, and notes in the treasure which contained classic, Age-old, Erotic books, Novels, and Magazines probably collected by my Ancestors. They are all timeless and precious. They are a must-read for all erotica lovers.

2. The Original Authors of these Stories/Letters or Articles are long dead or Anonymous.

3. Out of the aforesaid collection, presenting an amazing account which was first published 1874, of a sexually omnivorous photographer on the prowl in Paris (probably the first such book).

4. The letters were written by a friend, Mr. Harry from Paris. Harry Hargrove, photographer. Young, beautiful women come to Harry's studio to have their portrait taken, but while there, one thing leads to another, and randy Harry's life becomes one big Parisian orgy. Before internet porn, before porn videos, before porn movies, people lusting for raunchy, X-rated entertainment read pornographic books and magazines. Victorian and Edwardian England had its own adult entertainment industry - countless erotic novels were put out by shady publishers, some books were printed by the authors themselves, and most of the writers were anonymous. Many of these 19th-century books are surprisingly kinky, and some of them may be quite offensive to modern-day readers - in more ways than one. The anonymously written "Letters from a Friend in Paris" was first published in 1874. This novel in the form of letters is a great example of classic Victorian erotica.

Continued...