Letters from a Friend in Paris 23

Story Info
Amazing account of a sexually omnivorous photographer.
1.7k words
3.33
2.4k
1
0

Part 23 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LETTER XXIII

Your letter has been a great disappointment to all of us; however, we must content ourselves with your promise to come over sometime hence.

I ended my last letter by telling you that dear Louisa had procured me some new adventures. It was with her convent companion Marguerite de Laval, the hard nipple of whose bosom had acted as a stimulant to the excited cunts of her two companions, as related in one of my earlier letters. Louisa, now being a married woman, easily obtained leave to take Marguerite away for a few days on a visit to her, and by previous arrangement with me, they both came to my studio to have a little preliminary orgy together. Marguerite had already been informed of the perfectly intimate nature of my relations with Tom and Louisa and was delighted with the prospect of forming another link in love's lascivious chain that bound us deliciously together.

I found her a charming, frank, and amiable girl; not quite a beauty perhaps, but very good-looking, with soft brown eyes that beamed love in every glance; not so tall as Lou, but wonderfully well made. When stripped she was perfect in every limb, with one of the smallest waists I ever saw, rendered doubly attractive by the extraordinary expansion of her hips. Her figure was exactly that which pictures and statuettes show Hindoo women to possess, and her bosom's magnificent swell and bold, outstanding firmness perfectly corresponded with the same models.

This splendid body was supported by a pair of the most magnificent thighs I ever saw, with good legs and tiny feet; she was a perfect model for a sculptor. Her glorious buttocks were worthy of her other perfections and projected out enormously so that a child could have stood upon them as he clasped her neck. They were so hard that I could hardly get a pinch of them, for my finger and thumb glided off the marble-like hardness and smoothness of those wondrous semi-globes. The breasts rivaled the buttocks in these qualities of firmness and smoothness. The nipples, from the sucking of her two lewd companions, stuck out more than usual, but so firm that I made them quiver again in striking them lightly with the side of my hand.

Her belly was most beautifully modeled, with a charming mons veneris at its base, not so largely developed as that of Louisa. Her cunt was deliciously small and close-lipped, but when opened displayed the inner entrances, which were of the most delicate pink, together with a small clitoris very easily excited, to perfection. Her bush was slight, but it was of a beautiful rich chestnut color, silky, close, and thick, promising a fuller crop when of riper age; at present, she is eighteen years old.

As soon as they arrived I took her in my arms and embraced her closely, thrusting my eager tongue into her charming, smallmouth, which promised an equally small entrance below, a result which subsequent experience did not belie. There was no coyness nor hesitation in replying with her own delicious tongue so that we were instantly on a perfectly familiar footing.

Losing no time in complimentary introduction, I proposed that we should proceed to action by stripping stark naked. The delicious creature instantly complied without even a look of hesitation, and in a trice, we all three stood as naked as fabled Adam and Eve before they fulfilled the object of their creation.

It was then I saw, for the first time, this charming girl's perfection of form, and could not desist from my admiration. I turned her around and round and put her in every pose, to which she lent herself with freedom and grace quite astonishing, If I had not known it was not the case, I should have thought she had been for years an artist's model accustomed to be nude and to be posed in any way, so unhesitatingly facile and gracefully easy was she in all I required her to do, boldly asking me what I thought of her figure, without the slightest particle of assumed modesty or hesitation. Louisa herself was not more free and easy.

I could hardly take my eyes off this glorious girl's young and wondrous charms. Lou broke in upon me in the midst of my admiration and insisted on commencing the real work before us. We commenced with a general gamahuche, with Louisa taking my prick in her mouth, while I operated upon Marguerite's exquisite little cunt, fresh as a rose after a summer shower, and sweet in all a cunt's true delicious scent. Her small, pink, tight, little bottom-hole was beautifully attractive. I thrust my tongue in to moisten it, and then, applying a finger, operated upon her both ways at once, while she performed the same kind offices to dear Lou, who was sucking furiously at my prick and titillating my bottom-hole with such vigor that I quickly poured into her longing mouth a torrent of sperm, to her great delight.

She eagerly swallowed it and stimulated by this excitement, and the operations of Marguerite, she herself went off in an agony of delight, in which she was quickly followed by the excited Marguerite.

We all lay for some minutes sucking up all we could get, and re-stimulated by such lascivious proceedings, we rose all ready for another, more serious, encounter. Marguerite's most delicious little cunt drew my lust in that direction. Dear Lou, with her usual unselfish amiability, encouraged me to follow my inclination. She lay down, and, Marguerite getting over her in the reverse direction, Louisa guided my hard cock into the sweet tight, receptacle which, but for the lubrication of her previous spending, would have had some difficulty in entering. I was soon as deep in as I could go, and my belly was brought up against her out-thrust, ivory-like buttocks.

I lay for some time reveling amid the throbbings of her cunt upon my delighted pego. Meanwhile, Lou acted postilion to my bottom, and actively frigged Marguerite's clitoris, while Marguerite herself was equally busy with Lou's more fully developed organ, and operating at the same time as postilion to Lou. Such delicious and lascivious proceedings soon drove our fiery passions into the utmost rage, and we reached our second crisis as eagerly as the first and finished with a chorus of joyful cries ere we died away in the soft languor of satisfied lust.

I had remained, indeed all of us had remained, exactly as we were. Dear Lou, who had been greatly pleased with the admirable way in which Marguerite had operated upon her, and also with the pleasure of seeing to perfection my action on Marguerite, begged us to repeat the dose as we were. But I suggested that this time I should like to prove that the delights of the smaller orifice equaled those of the front.

Of course, there was no objection to this. Marguerite, being much excited, rather preferred it. So, withdrawing my foaming prick from the delicious sheath, Lou guided it with unerring aim into its charming little neighbor. By patience and gentleness, it was soon sheathed to the hilt. Lou seized with avid mouth upon the vacated cunt, sucking out the double distillation which oozed from it and resuming her operations on my bottom, while Marguerite continued her exciting movements on Lou's two parts. We soon, but more lasciviously than before, completed our third fuck, with even wilder cries of delight as the final crisis approached, followed by a longer pause in all the after the rapture.

We then rose, and these two glorious women joined in laving and refreshing my relaxed tool. We then indulged in some delicious byplay of embraces and slappings of bottoms and pulling about breasts, prick, and bollocks, until once more the tide of passion bore us on into other seas of lustful joy.

It was, of course, now Lou's turn to be well fucked in both ways, while Marguerite lay down and followed the course previously pursued by Loo. These two last courses were all we could manage at present, as time would not allow a longer continuance of our delicious dalliance. I was so taken with the exquisite freshness of Marguerite that I begged Lou to let her stay that night with me, and I promised to bring her next day to dinner and to a general orgy of all four.

'Tom must put up with it,' I said, as she predicted his disappointment if Marguerite did not appear.

I held to my purpose, the more that I could see a beam of satisfaction playing on the face of the dear girl, who afterward admitted that I had won her admiration and affection at very first sight and that my proposition had been the very thought of her heart before I gave it expression.

So Lou left us for home. I sent to a neighboring restaurant of some celebrity and soon had set before us a succulent and choice dinner, which we both enjoyed. As I have much to relate emanating from this night's work, I shall give the details in another letter.

Harry

--

Notes;

1. During my visit to London for studies where we had an Old Ancestral Home, I stumbled on a family treasure. Apart from other things I also found a hump of books, diaries, and notes in the treasure which contained classic, Age-old, Erotic books, Novels, and Magazines probably collected by my Ancestors. They are all timeless and precious. They are a must-read for all erotica lovers.

2. The Original Authors of these Stories/Letters or Articles are long dead or Anonymous.

3. Out of the aforesaid collection, presenting an amazing account which was first published 1874 of a sexually omnivorous photographer on the prowl in Paris (probably the first such book).

4. The letters were written by a friend, Mr. Harry from Paris. Harry Hargrove, photographer. Young, beautiful women come to Harry's studio to have their portrait taken, but while there, one thing leads to another, and randy Harry's life becomes one big Parisian orgy. Before internet porn, before porn videos, before porn movies, people lusting for raunchy, X-rated entertainment read pornographic books and magazines. Victorian and Edwardian England had its own adult entertainment industry - countless erotic novels were put out by shady publishers, some books were printed by the authors themselves, and most of the writers were anonymous. Many of these 19th-century books are surprisingly kinky, and some of them may be quite offensive to modern-day readers - in more ways than one. The anonymously written "Letters from a Friend in Paris" was first published in 1874. This novel in the form of letters is a great example of classic Victorian erotica.

Continued...