Letters from a Friend in Paris 26

Story Info
Amazing account of a sexually omnivorous photographer.
3.9k words
3.67
2.4k
00

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

LETTER XXVI

I left town, as stated in my last, with the intention of returning on the third day, but our intentions are often defeated by unexpected causes.

I had run down to Fontainebleau to enjoy the fine forest scenery, and wander among its picturesque rocks, but I had an awkward fall and hurt my knee, which was very much aggravated by the necessity of crawling back to my hotel. So I was laid up for a whole fortnight before I could attempt to return to Paris.

The jovial party at Tom's had met twice, and enjoyed themselves to the utmost, notwithstanding their regret at my enforced absence. However, one favorable circumstance had occurred.

Young Emma, one of Louisa's former confidential companions, had returned to the convent. I found Lou awaiting my return to my studio. Of course, to fly into her arms and fuck her three times, twice in front and once behind, was a rapid affair after my late, long fast. We then had time for a little chat. It was then I heard of Emma's return, and as this was a Saturday morning, dear Lou was on her way to the convent to bring both her and Marguerite out until Monday.

The dear creature, with that affectionate regard she had always shown for me, told me that her purpose was to bring Emma first to me, as she believed she had not yet had a man's virile organ introduced into her little cunt. And as she herself had been unable to give me her own first fruits, she considered herself bound to procure such for me, if possible.

I embraced and thanked her warmly for her kind forethought. She left, and in an hour returned with both Marguerite and Emma. Dear Marguerite fled into my arms, and clung close to me, whispering that she must have me first, and let Emma see how delicious the possession of a real prick was.

That the wild girl's idea might be carried out to the utmost for the furtherance of the object in view, they made me strip, and after, dear, modest little Emma requested to handle my prick and feel how hard and stiff it was, which she did with a charming reserve and blushing the while, although one could see by the increased sparkle of her eyes that her passions were being excited. It was then the turn of the Three Graces to unveil their charms, and they did so in an altogether delightful manner, with not a little giggling and blushing.

I put my hand down on Emma's sweetly pouting cunt which was only slightly ornamented with a sprinkling of fair, silky hair, and found by its very wet state that the dear creature had already spent. So, begging her first to let me gamahuche her, I laid her on the couch and, opening her legs, precipitated myself upon the charming, fresh, small orifice presented to my delighted gaze.

Nothing could exceed the beauty and also the grace of her rounded form, nor the gracefulness of her soft limbs and beautifully formed buttocks. Her exquisite cunt had rich pouting lips, and within was of most delicate coral pink, with the truly delicious flavor of a wholesome cunt. Her clitoris hardly showed but became a hard little button under the stimulus of my tongue.

I made the dear creature quickly spend a second time, which she did with a deep sigh, almost fainting away with the intense excitement and pleasure I had given her.

The two wild Bacchantes, who were anxious to see the more serious sport, and to join in it as well, now urged me to more active measures, declaring that dear Emma herself was longing for more. So Louisa proposed that she should lie down on her back, take Emma above her on her knees, and first stimulate her still more by a little cunt-sucking. This she would continue after guiding me into the inner delights of that charming young cunt, which Emma declared had never yet been penetrated by anything larger than the fingers and tongues of her dear companions then present. Here Louisa was interrupted in her kind proposal by Marguerite demanding to have me first and to let Emma see what a delicious treat a prick was.

So Emma had to lie down while Marguerite straddled her with her bottom above Emma's head. I knelt behind while Emma guided me into Marguerite's longing cunt close above her eyes. Lou begged Emma to postilion me while she herself knelt in front and licked dear little Emma's cunt to perfection, Marguerite feasting her eyes on the sight, and wriggling her backside delightedly in unison with my vigorous fucking of her tight, velvet sheath. We soon brought matters to the grand crisis, and all died away together in cries of ecstatic delight. I soaked for some time in the delicious receptacle in which I was contained until the exquisite pressures of Marguerite reawakened my passions. This had also given time for Emma to recover her senses, for she had been so excited as to be nearly in a swoon. Her little cunt showed the liquid gleam of her young spending and Louisa, rapidly placing herself on her back, and Marguerite helping to put Emma kneeling astride her, I got up behind. Louisa guided my urgent prick from below to between the longing lips, and first rubbing it up and down so as to soak up the young spunk oozing from the virgin orifice, at last, placed the head of my cock right within the delicious little aperture, and tickling my balls urged me forward. I proceeded firmly but gently to insinuate my cock's entire body by short thrusts in and out, and soon found a greater tightness within. Meanwhile, underneath us, Louisa was stimulating Emma to the utmost by frigging her clitoris with her finger, and, with another up my bottom was equally urging me forward. Marguerite had thrown herself on the floor and was vigorously applying her tongue to Louisa's cunt. Emma's passions were furiously excited, both by sight and feeling, her backside wriggling involuntarily. I saw my opportunity has come, so, gathering my forces, I plunged violently forwards, and burst asunder the remains of her hymen, which the previous fingering and frigging of her lewd convent companions had only partially ruptured.

It was a sharp pang of pain to her, but almost instantly superseded by the exquisite pleasure of feeling the delicious balm of love jetting from my delighted prick, which stimulated a similar outpouring from her own young resources. She swooned in an agony of pleasure with a piercing cry of ecstatic joy. The two girls were so excited at the scene that they were likewise lost in all the raptures of a discharge.

I lay for some time entranced in the tight cunt in which I was so deliciously installed. The thought of being its first real occupant re-excited my well-pleased prick, and as it began again to raise its head and throb, as usual, I could feel that it was stimulating the passions of dear Emma, who showed that she naturally possessed the great gift of the casse noisette, although she was as yet feeble in comparison with the glorious power of dear Louisa or her Mamma in that respect. I was soon all ready for work and began at once to fuck her in a somewhat more leisurely manner, and more with a view to give the utmost delight to the girl who was yielding me her first fruits.

We so excited her this time, for I added my finger up her rosy bottom-hole, that when again the grand crisis arrived she went off in such ecstasies of delight as to swoon right away, and she was so long in coming to her senses that we were all somewhat alarmed.

However, it was the only excess of pleasure, and when she did recover it was to throw herself on my bosom, and with her arm around my neck, and her face hidden against my breast, to declare that she had been in Paradise, that she loved me, adored me and would never part from me, and then she burst into a torrent of tears.

I pressed her to my heart and comforted her, but let her weep on, as I felt it would be a relief to her highly excited nerves. As I expected, she felt all the better when this nervous fit had exhausted itself by the relief of tears.

We left her a quiet spectator of our next amorous encounter, which was between Lou and me. She had declared a desire for a fuck in her divine bottom-hole. Marguerite lay down on her back with Lou reversed above. Lou sucked the lovely, fresh cunt below her, while Marguerite, after guiding me into love's Callipygian sanctuary, sucked the splendid clitoris before her, and acted postilion to my bottom-hole.

The pace was fast and furious and we put on a most exciting display of lust before the surprised and delighted Emma. Our arrival at the grand crisis was heralded by wild exclamations of ecstatic joy until we all sank to silence in the divine raptures of dying away in all the languor of fully satisfied lubricity.

Dear Emma lay on the couch stark naked as she was born, displaying all the beauty of her rounded and dimpled form. I had risen after our last bout, and the two dear girls, who had done their best to give and receive the greatest amount of pleasure in our last encounter, were now busy with active, soft hands in purifying and refreshing my private parts, leaving me at full leisure to contemplate the exquisite charms of that delicious young creature as they lay extended before me.

No sooner was I freed from the loving and officious proceedings of my assistants, than I approached, and kneeling before the shrine of beauty that had already received my twofold libation, I stooped and imprinted a loving kiss on the sweet altar of sacrifice. So highly was she wrought up by the late lascivious scene enacted before her, that as my lips pressed the pouting lips of her sweet cunt, her bottom heaved convulsively, and she spent profusely. I licked it all up with the utmost avidity; the sight of such excessive and easily excitable lubricity instantly had its proper effect on my sensitive prick, which leaped up into a state of immediate readiness. Throwing myself between her legs, I was into her in a moment; the condition of her sheath, well moistened by her last discharge, rendered its entrance perfectly easy, and it penetrated to the utmost depths with a facility that the smallness of her cunt had hardly led me to expect. But I have rarely met with a more readily excitable creature than darling Emma. At no time could she withstand the slightest touch of the male hand or virile organ at the entrance or surface of her quim without her going off with a deep sigh.

I had no sooner got fairly home and paused with a throb of delight before again she poured forth a hot libation of her delicious and glutinous young spunk upon my gratified prick. I immediately hastened my action, and we were already in all the ecstasies of a mutual discharge when the two companions of our orgy approached, after finishing their ablutions.

Louisa gave me a spanking slap on the backside at the very moment of our crisis and drove me home with such vigor as to give a greatly enhanced delight to darling Emma, who died away in a perfect paradise of delightful gratification. The two girls covered us with kisses and embrace all over our naked bodies. Emma was long overcome with the ecstatic delight she had experienced, and actually again spent from the excitement of her own delicious pressures on my somewhat reduced and softened prick.

At last, I rose from her. The lewd and randy Louisa instantly threw herself on the gaping and throbbing little cunt I had just quitted, and greedily lapped up all the rich sperm that was oozing from between the swollen and pouting lips, now of a much deeper carnation than before our operations had commenced.

All this revived the very excitable erotic nerves of the dear young girl. Marguerite, having seized possession of my prick, sucked it once more into a stiff and standing state, and these two lewd and debauched young women insisted upon my completing the initiation of dear little Emma by fucking her forthwith in the smaller orifice dedicated to the more mysterious rites of holy Mother Venus, declaring that her excitement was so great that I could never find her in a fitter state.

So lewd Louisa, lying down on her back, desired Emma to straddle her en revers so that she might not only see the operation but assist in its denouement. Marguerite was to urge me on at first and be licked by me in the latter progress of the encounter. The darling girl lent herself to all our wanton plans, not being aware of the ordeal she had to undergo.

When she was in position, and her charmingly out-thrust and firm buttocks were fully exposed in their most exciting dimensions, I got up on my knees behind her. Louisa, taking my prick in her hand, guided it in the first place into the fiery cunt to moisten it, but so hot was the darling creature that no sooner was I housed to the hilt than she spent with a cry of delight. I paused to allow her to enjoy it to the utmost and then proceeded to plunge in and out of her clinging cunt until she spent again. Then, after a sufficient pause, withdrawing my seething prick, the lewd and lascivious Lou at once placed the point at the beauteous rosebud of her bottom-hole and, shoving her finger up my own, pushed me forward and housed the knob at the first thrust. Dear Emma flinched, and cried out at once, declaring it was splitting her open, but Marguerite had seized her by the shoulders, and Lou had clasped her round the waist, and both urged me to make short work of it and initiate her at once into all the mysteries of both routes.

Of course, I hardly needed this double spur, for obstacles did but excite a fiercer attack, and being wildly libidinous I thrust violently, indeed, too violently, forward, and by mere force rent asunder all obstacles, and plunged the whole length of my prick in up to my belly, which beat against her deliciously firm yet supple bottom. She screamed with agony and really fainted away. But in all the fury of my wildly exciting lust, I cared not for this, but continued my furious lunges until the grand crisis arrived, when I went off in joyous cries of the utmost satisfaction to my raging lust.

Poor, dear Emma had this time fainted again from the unbearable pain, and lay as if dead, unconscious of all around her. I withdrew from the excessively tight sheath in which I had been engulfed. The trickle of blood that followed my exit showed how severe had been the abrasion of those delicate parts and explained the cause of the deep fainting fit which had overcome her.

This result was so much more serious than either I or my two libidinous companions had hitherto seen, that it not only explained poor Emma's case but alarmed us all.

The two young ladies got cold water and a sponge and applied a copious quantity to the injured parts, no doubt reducing the inflammatory action of my violent attack. At last dear Emma recovered her consciousness and opened her lovely blue eyes in a dreamy state of doubt as to what had occurred, but on attempting to rise she became aware of the extreme pain I had caused her. In fact, she proved to be quite in a state of fever, and it was found expedient that she should lie down on my bed and endeavor to shake it off; and after a consultation, it was arranged that she should stay quietly with me for the night. Louisa promised to call the next day to see if she were well enough to share in their orgy on the following night.

So we parted for that day after they had put dear Emma to bed. I made her some negus with an egg beat up in it, and after she had taken this, she fell into a deep slumber, which augured well for her rapid recovery.

Our proceedings had been somewhat too violent for her young constitution, but nature at that age rapidly recuperates itself and I hoped for the best. While sleep was thus repairing her exhausted frame, I sent out to a neighboring restaurant and had a succulent yet light dinner prepared for her by the time she should have had some hours of sweet repose.

When she awoke I would not allow her to rise. I myself served her dinner in bed and encouraged her to drink a little champagne. She was most lovingly grateful to me. After all, was done, I lay down by her side, and taught her the sybarite way of enjoying each other, but altogether in her charming cunt. She spent repeatedly to my once, and eventually went off into another deep sleep in my arms with my reduced prick deliciously enfolded by her closely clinging cunt.

We slept long and deeply and did not awaken until broad daylight. This time it was she who awoke me by her delicious pressures as she poured down an early libation to love, deluging my prick with her hot, young spunk. She set me on fire, and I soon made her join me in a second libation. I then took a refreshing sponge bath and gave another to Emma, who felt all the better in consequence.

I rose late, but made Emma remain in bed to breakfast; indeed, I do not think she could have risen, for unaccustomed to the fever rage of lust in man's arms, her whole body felt as if torn in pieces, and she declared she ached in every limb.

I lay down again after breakfast, but the dear girl begged me to spare her, for although she still felt excited at the least touch, she was convinced she would betray herself at the convent if I pushed matters further. To prevent being too severely tempted or tempting, I rose, dressed, and sat by her bedside. We of course spoke of the strong mutual love that had sprung up between us, for I had become strangely fascinated with this enchanting creature.

Alas! We were obliged to confess that it could but be clandestine love. Her father was a very rich banker, she was his only child, and already she knew that he had formed very ambitious projects as to a future husband for her. He had risen by lucky speculations from a very inferior position, and like all parvenus now looked to a marriage of his daughter with some high noble to dignify his wealth. and her father did not contemplate her marriage until she crossed teenage at least, so that, under the fortunate friendship of Louisa, we should be able to indulge our mutual affection for a while yet.

While we were yet talking of dear Lou she arrived in company with Marguerite. Emma had previously expressed her repugnance, now that she knew me, the flattering little hussy, to join in any orgy at Tom's, and had begged me to procure her the pleasure of sleeping again with me alone.

I told her that the only way was for her to exaggerate the real pain she was suffering, and to complain of being quite feverish and unable to move.

I seconded her in my way, and the end of it was that Louisa became of the opinion that to include her in her present state in the excesses of their orgies would probably make her so ill as to cause an inquiry at the convent, which might deprive her forever of the companionship of Marguerite as well as Emma.

So once it was decided that she should remain quietly at my place, and so that I might not increase her fever by being too hot upon her, the two lewd women took it upon themselves to take it out of me, as they called it. I humored them, of course, but avowed that Emma herself had taken it out of me already as they would find.

Yet notwithstanding my secret determination to restrain myself to the utmost, these two libidinous women knew too well how to raise the wild rage of lust in any man, and of course succeeded in reducing me to a very exhausted condition, although not quite so much as I affected.

Emma tossed and tumbled about in considerable agitation at the sight of our repeated love encounters, professing to be only excited by the sight. Lou, to calm her senses, gamahuched her twice. But the dear girl confessed to me afterward that it was a feeling of jealousy that had agitated her so greatly, although she dared not avow it to Louisa.

I embraced the dear girl tenderly for the love she evidently bore me but gently disagreed with her idea of jealousy, telling her that when she was a little more used to fucking, she would find that a plurality of pricks would not impede or even impair her ardent love for one man; that it would be an unkind return for the great friendship Louisa had always had for me to refuse to join in her orgies, and that once she had tasted of them she would find we could love each other as fondly as ever. Indeed, if anything, it would make us fly with greater delight into each other's arms after seeing how different mere passion and lust was to true love and affection.

12