Letters of Love - Lilith

Story Info
Even the mother of monsters can feel love at some level.
1.2k words
4.43
2.1k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
marx810
marx810
950 Followers

(This is an entrant for the Letters of Love 2022 Story Event and is written from the perspective of Lilith from my Overly Familiar/Corrupted Desire series. Timeline wise it's written some time after the second book of Overly Familiar)


Dear Master,

Oh yes, that's right. You don't like it when I call you that. Well, fuck you. This is my letter and I can call you what I want.

It's your fault I'm so... frustrated.

Both in the literal and sexual variations of the term. What kind of person does that? Just fucks a girl like that and then decides that she isn't worth the trouble and throws her away? I mean, sure I've sexually blown someone's mind before and vanished more times than I can count, but it's different when I do it. And I've never fucked anyone like that.

I've never fucked Daddy but I'm sure if I ever did that's what it would be like... It felt like I was being pounded by power incarnate. No one. And I mean no one has ever dominated me like that. Lucifer has never dominated me like that. Can you understand? No sex I'll ever have will compare to that.

And I've tried.

A lot.

A lot a lot.

I've been fucking even more than usual(and for me that's saying something) and it's nothing now. Yeah, we cum and all, but... it's not that. Not even close. I don't even know what that was. It wasn't even about the cumming. It was...

I... I don't even know how to describe it.

And that's just the sex part. I can feel this... connection to you now. A chain between our souls. A connection I know you tried to sever at first but fuck that! You can't just have your way with me like that and make this kind of... ...bond... and then decide you don't want it.

Fuck you, Matt!

Fuck you, Master!

Fuck you, Daddy(as in you, not my father, in case that wasn't clear)!

Fuck you, every fucking name I can think of!

Fuck...

...fuck...

I just... I want you to fuck me again so bad! You don't even have to take your wings out! Not to say I wouldn't fucking love it if you did, I just...

Do you want to know how bad you fucked me up?

I'm doing good things! I'm... trying to change how you think of me. You see me as evil so I have to even the playing field to align with this... neutrality kick you're on, right?

This is pathetic.

You've made me pathetic.

Not that anyone knows. Which probably defeats the purpose. What's the point in doing good things if no one knows you do them? The problem is that the perception of me is evil. So if no one knows the good I'm doing then my perception isn't even going to change and I'm just wasting my time.

But I just... I can feel you through this damn chain! It's always there! So anytime I'm about to do something fucked up, I feel this... thing! And to make it even worse, I know the next time we meet you'll probably be happy you broke me. Because in my case, breaking me makes me a better person...

Right?

Is this what you wanted?

When you locked your eyes onto me, claimed me as yours and pinned me down, melting my clothes away and fucking me so hard that an angel, a demon, a deity and my sister had to spend hours powering a force field around us just to make sure you didn't literally fuck the planet out of existence? Do you have any idea what that felt like?

It was like you were killing me and bringing me back to life at the same time. And I didn't care. All I could feel was you. Your cock. Your soul. Your being. Your power dwarfing mine...

Letting me know just how insignificant I am to you...

Letting me know my place...

Letting me know I belong to you body and soul...

My lust...

My adoration...

My...

...my...

...

AND THEN YOU THREW ME AWAY!

DADDY-FUCKING-DAMMIT!!! WHY WON'T YOU JUST-?!

...

...this letter's going to take forever...

I have to keep stopping.

...

Do you feel it?

When I touch the chain?

I try not to because I worry you can feel it. That you can feel the shocks it sends all through me. That you can feel how hard it makes me cum.

It's a soul connection. There's a whole built-in taboo about touching one directly. Especially when it involves a clear power dynamic.

But what are you going to do about it?

Are you going to punish me for being a naughty girl?

I think I'd like you being mad at me now...

I'm going to touch it again....

If you don't want me to touch it, all you have to do is stop me.

If you don't stop me, I'll just keep...

...keep...

Oh Daddy...

...

...

You want to know the most fucked up part of this? This is supposed to be a love letter. But I just... I don't feel love like that.

I was created to love Adam.

And we all know how that turned out, that pussy ass motherfucker.

...I wish I'd been created for you instead.

Maybe I'd be a better person.

Maybe you wouldn't have rejected me.

Maybe I wouldn't... have this feeling deep down that you're going to look me right in the eyes when you kill me someday.

Maybe that wouldn't terrify me as much as it makes me happy because you'd be the one to do it.

Not Death. You.

Maybe I wouldn't need this chain.

Maybe you'd love me.

Maybe you'd let me have your children.

Oh yeah...

Did you know you rewrote Daddy's curse on me? The one where all my children are monsters like incubi and succubi? I can feel it. The difference inside. If you'd let me have your child, it would have been normal.

Well... maybe not normal. But it would have been like me. And probably you. So it wouldn't have been normal at all. But you get what I mean.

I've been taking the lemons Daddy gave me and filling the world with sexy, murderous lemonade for so long that I don't even know what to do now that I can have children and just... raise them.

Well, I want to do you but I can't do that now, can I?

You don't want me...

And the only way I can even begin to change that is...

Fine.

I won't touch the chain again.

I won't provoke you.

I'll be good.

Mostly.

You fucking win.

And you'll never know. Unless you order me to, I'll never let you know any of this.

Until you kill me.

That's the only way you'll be able to read this. Or hear it. I'm still deciding on the format...

I know. Post-mortem love note done well before you've shown any indication of wanting to kill me. Kind of fucked up, right?

Speaking of which, I do... think I love you.

Whatever.

It could just be an obsession and worship mixed with whatever connection we have with this chain, blended with how thoroughly you fucked me before.

I don't know.

It doesn't matter.

If you're reading/hearing this that means I'm dead, right? And all of existence is about to go with me?

Maybe you saved me for last.

That thought makes me smile more than it should.

Anyway...

The point is, you should have given me a chance and letting me go like that was really fucked up.

Love,

Your own personal breeding fuckslut if you just allowed me to be aka Lilith

marx810
marx810
950 Followers